My Nasty Lil Thot

Story Info
Calling my lil fuckmeat thot over for a visit.
1.3k words
3.97
6.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynhmai
ynhmai
45 Followers

I had been craving ass to eat and toes to suck all week so I had to call on some meat last night to tame that beast.

I hit up one of my lil yeahs from before, one who thought she was gonna be able to leave me alone to have a boyfriend. I was annoyed with her for leaving in the first place but I've been in this mood all week and I loved her scent, needed it on my lips. I hit her up and told her to come have dinner and see me when she got off.

I honestly thought she was gonna flake but she hit me back a couple hours later to let me know she was on the way and her lil ass gone say "I didn't shower I know u like that," which made my dick jump extra hard. I cooked (a little salmon, a little pasta, a little salad) and put the tequila in the freezer because I knew the lil hoe would get loose when the liquor was in her. When she pulled up I led her to my den, a room normally made for chilling but tonight it was gonna get defiled.

I honestly loved this little mf's physical presence. I normally went for bigger girls but she was a petite darkskinned cutie with a small, high, jiggly ass and little hershey kiss titties that I swear tasted like dark chocolate. She liked wearing neon in her hair and drove reckless as fuck which is why anytime we linked up, I drove. I poured her shots and smoked her out. Then I just let her share her woes, watching her lips move and mentally envisioning how I was going to violate them. The bum ass nigga she stopped dealing with me for for was unemployed and living with her, and she wanted to leave her job but financially she's feeling stuck. I like to let her think she's running game on me, it's all part of our fantasy. I tell her to get comfortable and then take off her shoes, put her feet in my lap and start to rub them, and because she's on her feet eight to ten hours a day, the sudden attention makes her moan.

"Your man don't rub your feet?" I ask. She just shake her head and look sad. I'm definitely bout to use the shit out of her, I think to myself. Finally after a while of reconnecting, us talking and me rubbing her feet I lean down and kiss each one of her toes. She giggles. Mmm, they salty and just a little funky from her day, and her scent makes me hard immediately. My dick gets fat on her feet through my sweatpants and I know she can feel it.

Just as i'm about to start sucking her toes she stops me, stands up, and takes her pants off. This slut right here is my favorite because she has no shame about bringing some all day ass into my house for me to eat. When she steps out of her pants I drop down on my knees, hold her leg up and take a deep whiff of her musky pussy, licking and kissing her thighs, her natural aroma awakening something hungry inside me. Before she can say or do anything, I bend her over the couch, give her juicy lil ass a couple hard smacks so she'll arch her back just right, and then I proceed to devour her.

I eat her alive. Suck on her toes, lick her pussy from the back like a starving predator, all sloppy and raw. I put my nose on her asshole while I rub her clit and inhale all of her salty, musky, sweet, sour day. When I slide my finger inside her as I'm licking her ass, she giggles.

"You a nasty little motherfucker," I say to her, stroking and rubbing and licking her while she moans and cusses and whispers my name and when she cums for me both her little holes clench and quiver on my fingers and tongue. I rub her cream on her hole and tongue fuck it, then I flip her over and devour her feet, sucking her toes some more while I'm stroking my rock hard dick back and forth over her hairy pussy, over and over around her slick, shiny clit.

"I want some dick," she gone whine and I was like "I bet you do but all you can have is my nut. You better ask your boyfriend for some dick."

And she gets no dick. I don't even let her touch my shit. I stand up over her and hold her legs so I can watch her play with herself some more as I kiss her feet and suck on her soles. She keeps reaching for my dick as I stroke it and make oral love to her feet but I move her hand and give her pain for thinking she could leave me alone for some other nigga. I slap her thighs, pinch her nipples until she squeals.

"You like that don't you, you fuckmeat ass bitch?"

"Oh my god I love it so much baby. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, please please please fuck me."

"Fuck you," I growl, slapping her across her cheek which makes her gasp. "Ask ya nigga."

After a few more minutes with her toes in my mouth while she jams four fingers inside herself deep and hard, I feel my nut coming.

"Bring your face here, bitch." I growl. I hold her by the throat and scream/moan/laugh as the first hot stream of nut splashes across her pretty little face and dribbles down her nose and lips onto her black work shirt. She moans and moves her face closer to catch more of it on her nose and lips.

"You look so motherfucking good with your face covered in my nut," I say to her, still flicking drops on her face and neck. "You can cum now."

And as soon as she touches her clit, a raging hurricane of an orgasm tears through her body, making her sweat and leaving her thighs and toes twitching and curling. My cum dribbles off her face as she jerks. That little hairy pussy of hers gushes all over my cough, and I swirl my finger around her asshole as she rides out the last few spasms.

When she's done I then go to get some water and towels so that she can wipe her face. When she's done, I kiss her deep and nasty, stick my tongue in her mouth and suck on her lips. When I move to toss the towels in the hamper, I feel her mouth heading straight for my dick. I dodge her and lift her head up, give her another kiss.

"Like I keep saying: ask your nigga, little girl."

"But why? How come you don't want no pussy?"

"Because you thought you could give it away." She follows me into the kitchen where we fix up some plates of food and pour out more liquor. "Now you can always come over here and I'll feed you and smoke you out and you can eat my nut. But as long as you giving that pussy to some other nigga, I don't want it."

She pouts, mumbles as she takes a bite of salmon. "I'm just stressed. This nigga don't even be wanting to fuck for real. He just be on the game."

"I'm sorry you going through that," I said, "For real."

I hold my arms open and she falls into them. Before long she's snoring, and I am too. Her phone goes off at 1:00 a.m, waking both of us up. I'm watching her get dressed and my dick is getting hard again. She notices and licks her lips.

"When imma be able to get some dick, baby? For real. Be for real, please."

"Come see me when you single again."

Part 2? Let me know in the comments.