Gus's New Hairy Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers

"I'd love for you to let your leg hair grow longer before I shave them. Maybe in another 2 or 3 weeks?"

Leaning over to Gus's dribbling erect cock and working her tongue over its head. she responded, "Sure gorgeous. Be good to see my legs even hairier again!"

Excitedly Gus pulled Frida off him and turned her over admiring her wonderfully furry ass before rocking her vigorously as his cock released all its goods in the rear.

For the next couple of hours they relaxed in each others arms and Gus nuzzling the sweaty pit fur, combing her massive bush and rubbing his hands with sweet anticipation along her bristly calves.

Three weeks later and the day of promise had arrived. Gus turned up and Frida was waiting. She was there in sheer stockings and blouse; attire he'd never associate with her but she looked totally gorgeous. After kissing passionately he removed Frida's blouse and raised her arm to passionately lick and nuzzle her hairy pits.

Standing back he looked at her legs. The hair was getting quite long now but not fully grown. He'd never seen hairy legs like this below stockings with the hair all matted down. Strangely surreal but he was totally aroused, both by what he saw and the anticipation of what was to come.

Gently Gus sat Frida down and slowly removed a leg from the hose; the hairs all flattened in an intricate pattern. Then the next leg was pulled down. Gus enjoyed running his fingers through the now softening hairs and licked the legs fervently before leading Frida to the bath. The water she'd run was still warm and Gus loved the spectacle of her huge bush under water, the long hairs waving around like some hirsute sea anemone. Removing his own clothes he produced an old style shaving brush and generously coated Frida's leg fur with shaving soap. Then to her surprise he got out a straight blade.

A bit anxious he started slowly and carefully around her ankle slicing away the thicker hair there without cutting the joint. Gaining confidence he did a long stroke with the sharp blade up the front of her shin to her knee, the blade soon carpeted in a mess of dark hairs. As he cleaned the hair off Frida reassured him!

"You're pretty good! That was a good clean sweep. I'm enjoying this pampering and seeing you get turned on by it. Me too if I'm honest!"

Smiling with a sense of pride Gus continued with long strokes of the blade and the thick hair falling away. Soon he was holding the leg up by her ankle as he shaved the not quite so hairy back but then had to shave very cautiously around the knee. One leg now clean shaven they looked and compared the smooth and the hairy one.

"Both beautiful in their own way" they both said almost in unison before laughing out loud.

Still laughing Frida shouted, "Get on with it then'! Shave that other bloody hairy leg!"

Gus retorted, "It won't be bloody with my shaving skills!"

Somehow the sensual was now becoming more slapstick. Before long Frida once again had two gleaming smooth calves with softly hairy thighs just beyond. Despite his previous lack of thought or fantasy about shaving legs Gus had really enjoyed his shaving debut and certainly Frida had learnt over the last year or so that guys are really turned on by the notion of shaving stubbly or hairy legs.

For the next half hour Gus appreciated his new found skill by stroking, kissing and licking Frida's lovely legs. To show her appreciation she started to masturbate Gus with her delicate feet (complete with hairy big toes!) before stroking his member and running it along her legs before letting the warm spunk anoint her smooth skin and rubbing it in!

What they both agreed is somehow the intimacy of this was both fun and sensual. Best of both worlds- a body with a lot of sexy hair to enjoy but spiced up with the occasional shave. A little while later Gus said he'd love to see her legs fully grown out. As she stroked his hairy legs, she thought about it and agreed with winter approaching she'd let her thick leg hair return over the coming months. But on one condition- that when the first warm spring day arrived he would shave them for her. In fact just as her mother had done so innocently all those years ago but now as part of their jointly shared hairy appreciation fetish.

Gus enjoyed the growing out process seeing the stubble grow daily and feeling the different sensations from prickly to soft again. Frida also enjoyed seeing her leg hair in its full growth again. Truth though, by February Frida was willing on the warmth and sunshine as she was dying with excitement of having Gus shave then smooth again. But she would keep her promise and wait for spring proper to arrive but shaving day couldn't come fast enough! She loved being hairy but after her dislike of necessary shaving as a teenager she could now wallow in it as a special erotic treat. Who guessed shaving could be such fun?

5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers
12