Guy Next Door

Story Info
A bi guy hooks up with a younger man.
2.8k words
4.52
29.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdavidson
bdavidson
313 Followers

After the divorce, I was able to keep my house, although little else.. The divorce had nothing to do with my sexual habits, those were still a secret, so after she'd removed her things, I was able to take a deep breath, and get back to living. I'd been curious about gay sex from middle school on, but never acted on it college. After that, it was sporadic, but over the years I still gained a lot of experience. At age 50, I was still in decent shape and fairly trim. At the time of the divorce, it had been over a year since my last encounter, so now that I was alone, I hoped to have the freedom to indulge myself. My intent was to remain in the closet, since I was still very much attracted to women, but dating was going to be on hold for a while.

An older couple lived next door. They were friendly enough, but kept to themselves, although the wife did bring over some food after my wife left. Behind our row of houses was a wooded area, and most of the back yards had a variety of trees and shrubs in them. I was on the mower on a Saturday, when I saw a car pull up next door, and two college-age guys got out. The older couple met them with hugs, so I guessed one of them was a grandson. Sure enough, the wife was outside with her dog later, and told me that her grandson and his friend were visiting for a few days. Later, after dark, I was back outside, having heard something and was taking a look around. Not finding anything, I turned to go back in, and glanced over at the neighbors. A light was coming from a basement window in the back of the house. I knew the layout of their basement, having helped them with a water leak, and was pretty sure the window was to a bedroom in the basement. Curiosity got the best of me, and I slipped over to peek in the window.

I hoped I might get to see one of the young guys in underwear, or better yet, nude, but I wasn't ready for what I saw. They were nude, all right, and the grandson had his cock buried in the ass of his friend. Shocked, I sank down to my knees, and took in the scene through the window. The grandson, a good looking blonde hunk, I guessed was about 5-10, with a lean swimmers body. He was standing behind is buddy, holding onto the guy's hips as he fucked his ass. The other guy had dark hair and was shorter and skinny, but had a nice round butt. He was bent over, with his hands on the bed for support. I was transfixed, totally blown away by the erotic sight of the two hot guys having sex. On it's own, my hand slid down to the front of my shorts, and slowly rubbed my cock through the material. The blonde haired guy was really giving it to his partner, hard and fast, and after a minute I watched him push in and hold it in place. He's cumming, I thought to myself. Sure enough, after a minute or so, he pulled out, letting me get a good look at his nice cock. It looked to be about 8 inches.

His buddy flopped down on the bed, his cock bobbing around as he did. He had a hard 6, maybe a bit more. The blonde guy got down on his knees between the other guys legs, and started to suck him off. It didn't take long, the dark-haired guy raised his hips, and it looked like he was cumming in the blonde's mouth. The blonde got on the bed too, and they started making out. I snapped out of my daze, and hustled back to my house, lucky that I had not been seen. The image of the pair fucking was still vivid, and I jacked off to my own orgasm as I replayed it in my head. I prefer to bottom, and imagined it was me taking the blonde guy's thick cock. It was a nice fantasy, but I held no illusions that I'd ever get to try his cock, or that of any other younger guy. My partners the past few years had been my age or older. Lots of fun, but at my age who wouldn't want to have fun with a young girl or guy.

A couple of days later, I saw the two guys leave, and figured their stay was over. However, that afternoon, the grandson returned. That night, I stepped out into the back yard, and saw a dim light from the basement window. I couldn't resist, and went over for a look. Luck was with me, he was on the bed, naked, pumping his cock with one hand, and looking at his phone with the other. Once again, I rubbed my cock as I watched him stroke his, and soon he was shooting cum up onto his belly. A few minutes later, I was doing the same thing in my bed. I was very intrigued by this guy, and although I didn't think I stood a chance, I decided that I'd try to chat with him if I saw him outside. As it turned out, the next day, my neighbor came over, and said he and his wife had a doctor's appointment, and would I be around if his grandson needed anything? Of course, I told him I would, thinking this might give me the opportunity to talk to the guy. An hour later, I heard the lawn mower running. I went outside, and he was mowing their yard, dressed only in shorts and running shoes. He saw me, and stopped, shutting down the mower.

"Hi, how are you, I'm John." He walked over, sweat glistening on his tanned skin.

"Hey, I'm Ted, and I'm really hot, should have waited until later to do this job." I nodded in agreement.

"It sure is. You want a water, or something else?" He wiped his arm across his forehead, and grinned at me. Man, he was good looking. I couldn't help myself, I took a quick glance down his body to his crotch, seeing the outline of his cock. He saw me do it, and when I looked back up, his expression had changed, to kind of a quizzical look.

"Yeah, that sounds awesome. Tell you what, it's too hot for this, so how about I take a quick shower, then I'll take you up on it." My heart started to beat fast, was this really happening?

"Great. In that case I'll make it beer."

"Sweet, I'll be over in about 10 minutes." He took off around the back of their house, and I hustled inside. I'd had a good thorough shower earlier, so I was good there. I got out a couple of glasses, and sat down to wait. It was just over 10 minutes when the doorbell rang, and I let him in. We sat down with our drinks, and made small talk. He told me his friend had been his college roommate, and had come to visit for few days. He was staying with his grandparents for a couple of weeks, to help them out with some home repairs. I told him about my divorce, and we discussed our jobs. When he asked if I was seeing anyone, I told him I wasn't, that I was keeping a low profile for a while. He paid me a nice compliment, saying I wouldn't have any trouble getting dates. I thanked him, and returned the compliment. That was when he opened the door.

"Well, I'm actually more interested in guys," he said, sipping at his beer, but looking at me close to gauge my reaction. I nodded, and took a drink of my own.

"Yeah, that's cool," I said. He raised his eyebrows.

"So that doesn't bother you?"

"No, not at all, I'm pretty open minded." Of course, just when things were moving along nicely, my phone went off with a call from work. I excused myself, and went into my bedroom to take the call. When I finished the call, I turned around, and he was standing in the doorway, arms crossed over his chest and leaning on the door frame, naked.

"I'm glad you're open minded, does that extend to men younger than yourself?" I laid the phone down, and stared. His cock was jutting up and out of it's nest of curly blonde hair. Damn, this was unexpected, but I liked his style.

"Yes, it does. How do you feel about older men?" I asked. He smiled, and sauntered across the room to me, stopping close to me, and putting a hand on my shoulder.

"When they're hot like you, I like them a lot." Then he slid his hand behind my neck, and pulled my face to his. The kiss started off soft, out lips brushing together, then he tilted his head and pressed in harder. I put my arms around his waist, and pulled my body against his, and slipped my tongue between his lips. Then we were rolling our tongues around the other's, and grinding our hips together. My cock had jumped to life, hard as it had ever been, and I could feel his pressed alongside of mine, just as hard.

"Mmmm, you have on too many clothes," he said, pulling his face away, then getting on the bed. He watched me with hungry eyes while I stripped.

"You have a great body, you take care of yourself, I like that."

"Yours is real nice too," I said, getting in to bed next to him. "What do you like to do?" I had a good idea what he liked, but I was curious what he would say. He gave me along kiss, and stroked his hand along my hip.

"I like what we're doing now, I love foreplay. I like 69 too, and if it comes to that, I'm a top." I kissed him back, and ran a finger up and down the side of his cock.

"Good, I like those things too, and I'm a bottom."

"Oh, that's awesome. So, can I fuck you?" Oh boy, this was like a dream, or maybe a porn film. Things like this didn't happen in real life, but here we were.

"I'd like that. Do you have condoms?" He frowned, and shook his head.

"No, I only brought a couple, and used them up. I was hoping you did." Shit! I was out, and hadn't bought any, being too tied up with the divorce. "Uh, are you clean?" he asked. I was, having been tested a couple of times since my last time with a guy. I figured I needed to know in case the divorce got ugly.

"Yeah, been tested. How about you?" He nodded emphatically.

"Oh yeah. The guy that was here, we were a couple in college, and until he got his job and moved away. I had to get tested 6 months ago for my job, too, and haven't been with anyone since. So I'm good. We lay there on our sides, looking at each other. I made a quick decision, thinking there was no harm.

"Okay, I'm game to go bare, if you are." He thought about it for a second, then kissed me, we were in agreement. He slid in tight against me, and as we made out, we rubbed our hard cocks together. I was excited, both at being with this young stud, and also for taking the big step to go bare. I'd never let a guy do me without protection, and even though we were both clean, it was a bit scary. I felt like I was in a fog, and let Ted lead the way. We got into a 69, and I enjoyed how skilled he was, using his lips and tongue to bring me to the brink. His cock was rock hard in my mouth, too, drooling copious amounts of precum. He must have been getting close too, because he pulled off my cock and looked at me.

"Lube?" he asked. That I did have. I watched him grease up his beautiful cock, then he moved between my legs and had me lift my ass. His finger smeared the lube around my puckered ring, up and down between my ass cheeks, and inside me. I squirmed as he pushed his finger deep inside, getting me ready for a much bigger entry. My apprehension at going bare was gone, all I could think of getting that cock in me. With my legs up in the air, I tried to relax as Ted shuffled into position near my upturned ass. He rubbed the head up and down the cleft, then put it on my hole and started to push. Even though I was relaxed, and pushing out, It was big enough that at first my ass ring resisted. He kept pushing, and was rewarded by the head pushing through, stretching my hole as it did. There was a bit of a burning sensation, which must have been reflected on my face, because Ted paused for a minute.

"Okay John?" he asked.

"Yeah, been a while, have to get used to it again." I clenched my ass muscles around his cock, which made the pain subside.

"Okay, just go slow at first." He pushed again, giving me a couple more inches, then paused. He kept doing it that way until I had all of him inside me. I'd had a couple of 8 inchers in me before, and once I was adjusted to the size, they felt great, and Ted's was just as good. He got into a nice easy rhythm, long strokes at a moderate pace that gave a my prostate a nice rub each time. I'd cum just from being fucked before, and it felt like it could happen this time, too. Ted was holding a leg in each hand, spreading my legs wide as he fucked me. I wanted the full experience, his body on mine, so I held up my arms. He grinned, and let go of my legs.

"Ooh yeah, I like it this way," he whispered as he lowered his body onto mine, putting one arm around my neck and the other under my shoulders. I tried to wrap my legs around him, but settled for resting my heels on his hips. With my arms around his waist, we were tied together, and he resumed the nice fucking he had been giving me. In this position, his cock hit my prostate even better, making my inside tingle, and his belly was rubbing on my cock. There is nothing like missionary fucking, as far as I'm concerned. As Ted pumped into me, we kissed, our tongues madly swirling and probing as we heated up and edged closer to cumming.

"God you're tight," he groaned as he picked up the pace. I didn't respond, I was caught up in the moment, concentrating on how good his cock felt, and the orgasm that was building up fast. His head was next to mine, his panting loud in my ear as he held me tight. He was going even faster, but I couldn't wait. I gasped as the first white stream of cum spewed out me, where it got smeared between our bodies. It was an intense feeling, cumming with a thick shaft in my ass, and every stroke made me shoot some more. Then he gripped me hard with both arms.

"Uuungh." he groaned as his cum shot into my insides. He held it in me until he was spent, then I felt it withdraw as it got soft. When it slipped out, I felt cum run down my ass. After he rolled off me, I was amazed at the sticky mess on my abdomen, cum was everywhere, and when I got up, there was another big puddle on the towel I'd had under me. Cum dribbled down my legs as I hobbled to the bathroom.

After cleaning myself up, I threw him a washcloth and towel, then went to the kitchen and brought back a couple of beers. We chatted for a while about our past experiences, then he went back next door before his grandparents returned. That night, he slipped out and we had a repeat performance, this time with me straddling him and riding his cock. We managed to fuck two more times before he had to leave. He told me he would be back again in a few months. I'm not holding my breath, but I really hope he does. It's not every day that a guy my age gets a workout with a young and hung stud.


bdavidson
bdavidson
313 Followers