All Comments on 'Guy Next Door'

by bdavidson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
I feel you man

I had a thing going on with my neighbor when I was in high school. Was hot and convenient.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love older-younger sex

Wow what a hot story! I'm an older guy who fantasizes about younger guys too. Your story got my mind racing. The blonde guy sounds so hot! How I wish I could have him visit my neck of the woods ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reminds me of my own neighbor boy

OMG that was great. I couldn't help but think of the guy who lived next door to me. I watched him over the years grow up into a hot young man. He would play basketball with his friends and never wear a shirt. He had a super hot body! He was always so friendly and polite to me, which made him even more sexy in my mind. I fantasized about him a lot and often stroked thinking about him. But never got the chance to make it real. We've since moved away but he is a fond memory!!

Gazza6969Gazza69695 months ago

Well written although I guessed what/who was cumming.

Never happened to me,but I live in hope.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I'm lucky enough to be having this experience. Whole the guys are older than college age, they are 25-30 years younger than me. I love when I get to ride and grind on their cocks until they cum and when they cum from me sucking them. They have such great hardons and stamina. Love younger guys!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous