Guy's Night

Story Info
Peyton takes care Atlas's friends on Blackjack night.
1k words
3.1
4.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been one of the fortunate men invited to Atlas's one-a-month Guy's night. He's always picky to whom he invites for the sake of his marriage. Considering, we've been friends most our lives I know practically everything about him including his taboo preferences. Tonight's my lucky night! Out of four of us I drew the long straw. I get Peyton's pussy first; Atlas is a sick fuck he always goes last. Something about reclaiming, I don't know it's not my kink. All I know is I get the pussy fresh n clean tonight!

Peyton and I have been fucking for years; yet, every time we meet, I'm still nervous and excited like the first time. My emotions are like watercolors blending together on paper into an eloquent color. I don't even get this nervous returning home concerned my wife could smell Peyton on my dick. Lighting a spliff to calm my nerves, listening to the guys chatter around the card table in the distance. Inhaling slowly, I turn and look hearing the front the door open. Jealous of Atlas, watching Peyton set her purse down welcoming her husband with a long kiss before she takes care of his friends. Watching Atlas whisper in her ear she pleasantly looks towards my direction, blowing a kiss. Immediately turning red I start to grow hard in anticipation, while my nerves calm as the high hits me like a ton of bricks.

Confident, taking a pull off my beer watching her walk towards me while her dress falls to the ground before reaching me. Trying to form a sentence I'm jaw locked at her beauty as she sits down next to me, leaning in she kisses me deep. Her hands reaching for my belt, I can feel her groping my bulge as I look out towards Atlas's direction noticing him staring back at us. Breathing heavy, my cocks in her mouth before I could say anything. Eyes rolling in the back of my head, pulling her hair up out of the way so anyone can watch. Her warm, wet, soft mouth feels so fucking good wrapped around me. My toes curling, leaking like a faucet ready to go. "Sit on me" tugging at her hair while she sucks me like a fuckin hoover. Slipping my hands under her arms helping her straddle my lap, feeling her hand grab me from behind, guiding me in. Grinding hard, I'm deep inside stretching her out while I suck her big titties. Sucking from one hard nipple to the next, milking my dick, needing my load. Looking up at her; groping her titties, Peyton telling me to "blow my married load in her Cum Dump." Bucking harder she knows what I like, looking over her shoulder at her husband smiling. Looking back down at me her pussy flutters in excitement as I start to pulsate. Grabbing her ass hard, pulling her closer as I shoot my thicc creamy load. Milking me like a hand job, making sure she gets every lost drop inside her. Kissing me deep I fall out as she climbs off, sucking me clean before she's used again.

Catching my breathe, slipping my pants back on while watching Peyton kiss Atlas before slipping under the table. Lighting a cigarette before joining back up with the guys, choosing to stand out a couple of games, wanting to watch our Slut play around. Envious of the guys; sliding her hands across their thighs, groping, and teasing each one of them, distracting them from Blackjack. Sipping my beer, watching Atlas's expressions as he peaks under the table at his wife. I can hear her sucking one of them off by the sounds she's making under the table. I can see her hand reaching for another cock, stroking, while sucking our other close friend down to his balls. He's had a rough month considering his wife left him recently, Peyton knows exactly what he needs. Watching in envy I can feel myself getting hard again, wanting Peyton again. As insatiable as she is, she'll take my cock before the night ends again. Trying not to watch intrusively so he can get his load off peacefully, I focus on the game. Helping myself to the Tequila on the table, listening as both blow in her hand and mouth.

Crawling out from under the table, kissing Atlas passionately as she lets him taste his friends load on her lips. Her mascara dripping down her face like a good little Fuck Toy. Walking around the table to who's next she stops behind him, rubbing his shoulders as he tries to focus on the game. Leaning down whispering in his ear he stands up following her to the swing in the corner of the room.

Sitting in for him, watching him help her into the swing on her back. Her ankles in stirrups lifted above her head, spread open like he prefers. Kneeling, grabbing the stirrups pulling her pussy to his lips. I can hear Peyton moaning as he suckles her pussy until he's good and ready. My toes curling needing her again, watching her cum in his mouth. As he stands, I can see how hard he is as he slides in with ease in one stroke. Grabbing the stirrups, pulling her pussy to him, filling her while Atlas listens close behind, destroying this hand of Blackjack. Pounding her pussy, he's always been known to be the rough one in the group, listening as his balls slap against her bare skin. Watching her titties flop around, screaming for more as his big dick fucks her so good. Crying not to stop, pounding faster as he relentlessly uses our Slut. My dick throbbing, folding my hand, as he grunts loud shooting his load deep into Peyton. Sighing, feeling myself leak down my leg under the table watching him fall out while her pussy drips with our loads. Looking at Atlas across the table knowing exactly what's on his mind while he smirks back at me. Atlas goes last...