How to Cook a Cuckold

Story Info
Spoil the broth.
4.2k words
4.25
62.8k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skippy47
Skippy47
1,825 Followers

HOW TO COOK A CUCKOLD

I'm sure you've heard the saying about how to cook a frog. Put him in a pan of cool water and slowly turn up the heat. By the time he notices, he is cooked. I've never tried it myself and frogs have nothing to do with this story. What does have to do with this story is how I became a cuckold without realizing it. I ask the BTB fanatics to hang on for the 'rest of the story.'

My name is Wendell. Perfect name for a cuckold, eh? My wife's name is Abby. She was and is gorgeous. We met in college in a business class. I was going into Mechanical Engineering but wanted to learn enough about business in case I invented something I wanted to patent and sell on my own. Abby was going into Business. She was planning to take over her father's car dealership: Honda, Jeep, Chrysler. She was looking for a man who could provide additional income for her to have life's luxuries until her stingy dad put her in charge or died, whichever came first. Despite the attention of many men who looked better than me, we dated and got married. I felt so lucky.

In a few years, it seemed we had it all. Nice house, cars (courtesy of her father's dealership, of course), four to five- star restaurants, and great sex. We kept three accounts: his, hers and ours. Abby's father was careful to make sure I didn't get part of her future business and readily agreed not to have claim to any business I might generate, especially since I didn't have any at the time.

My opinion of her father was that he was a typical used car salesman who somehow got Peter Principled into running a dealership. He later proved I wasn't far off.

Close to the infamous seven-year mark of marriage, I noticed a reduction in frequency and intensity of sex on Abby's part. I was about to say something about it when she broached the subject.

"Wendell, we really have a good life and I love you more than ever . . . "

I thought, "Here comes the BUT."

"But I'm afraid our sex life is becoming dull. I would like us to do something to spice it up."

"What did you have in mind?" I was afraid of her answer.

"Maybe watch some pornography or something." Whew.

"That sounds like a good idea." Little did I know I had just been placed in the pan of cool water.

Abby brought home some pornography we watched together, and it did indeed spice up our sex life. We tried imitating some of the things we saw on the videos. Some worked for us and others we were not successful at because we either were not flexible enough to get into position or my dick was shorter than the 12 inches required to reach her vagina from that angle.

After a couple of months, Abby started bringing videos that showed threesomes, mostly MMF. They really seemed to turn her on. Not too long after, she asked, "Have you ever thought about a threesome?"

"It would be hard not to given the videos we have seen. What did you have in mind?"

"Since we both know how secure our marriage is and how much we love each other, what if we tried a threesome with a real person?"

"You mean another woman?"

"Or a man."

"How would that work?"

"You could look for a woman willing to do it, and I could look for a man. Whoever finds the person first invites them over for a threesome. Afterwards, we can decide if we want to do try it again or not. What do you think?"

"I don't know. I need to think about it."

"Let me help you decide. I want to show you how turned on it gets me to just think about it." Abby proceeded to give me one fantastic fucking. The burner under the pan just got turned on.

Guess who found a person first. Abby announced that Leonard was coming over Saturday night for me to meet. He was a rather handsome, somewhat older man and very sure of himself. He was a customer that had bought a car from her. Abby served us drinks and sat with Leonard on the couch while I was in my recliner. After some idle chatting, Abby suggested we get the show on the road.

She said that guests should go first since I had already been with Abby so many times before. Leonard and she stood up. He undressed her slowly, kissing and fondling as he went. I was caught between being angry and turned on. By the time she was undressed, I was being ignored by them. She undressed Leonard and when she lowered his pants and boxers, a huge dick popped out. Huge in comparison to mine anyway.

Seeing your wife give another man a blowjob is life changing and not in a good way. I didn't object because I had agreed to the deal and because I was hoping she would decide to stop on her own. She didn't. Her head bobbing picked up speed until he announced he was cumming. Abby didn't hesitate. She swallowed most every drop and cleaned up the rest. I wished she had done that to me.

I didn't realize until then that my heart had been beating faster than normal. I had trouble catching my breath. Abby announced that it was my turn while Leonard was recuperating. We adjourned to the bedroom where, unfortunately because of being so turned on, I got off inside her in record time. Abby was only beginning to be aroused so Leonard took my place. It wasn't until after Leonard's third time that I got a turn again. Leonard got one final blowjob before we called it a night.

When Abby came back into the bedroom after kissing Leonard goodnight, she was excited. "Wasn't that wonderful? It was even better than I thought. What did you think?" I expressed my pleasure despite my misgivings. I wanted to wait and see what the results for our sex life were.

I was happy that the next few nights we had mind-blowing sex. I could only attribute that to our having participated in the threesome. The heat was now on low.

A couple of months and several more MMF threesomes passed by. I tried and tried to find a woman to participate but had no luck. I assumed women just had an easier time picking up men for kinky sex than men. I was beginning to wonder if the women didn't find me attractive enough, but a few said they would go out with me but wanted to be the only woman. During each threesome, I usually only got one fuck and one blowjob each session. Meanwhile, the other man seemed to have at least three and sometimes four climaxes from Abby. I lost count most nights of how many orgasms she had.

The mind-blowing sex after threesome sessions became less intense as the weeks progressed. I was not that enthusiastic to continue, but Abby seemed to be. That was enough for me to not rock the boat. Well, that and the fact that we did keep having some sex.

Abby, however, rocked the boat on her own. "Wendell, you are the most wonderful husband in the world to agree to trying new things to spice up our sex life. There is one little change I would like to make for our next threesome if it's okay with you."

"What is it?"

"Well, I've noticed that I get more turned on when you are watching me and the man having sex with me than when you and I have sex with him watching. Would you let me see what it would be like if you just watched next time? We could have intense sex immediately after he is gone. Please?"

How could I resist her? The water just got turned up to medium.

The next time I just watched Abby and the man have sex. Actually, I watched and masturbated. Abby seemed insatiable. She wore the man out. And, true to her word, she attacked me the minute the man left and repeated her attacks the next few nights.

Of course, since the experience with just me watching was so pleasurable to her, we continued that script the next time and the next time and the next time. I didn't feel the water getting hotter.

I was waiting for, but dreading, her next announcement. "Wendell, some of the men had trouble keeping up their stamina with you watching. Do you think that you could go in the other bedroom while the next man is here? You can listen in and probably enjoy it as much as watching. Let's try just once and see. Okay?

You know my answer. The water just got turned up to high.

Before long, Abby seemed to enjoy one man above the others, Ted. Ted was a new salesman at the dealership. He became her regular to the exclusion of all others. I gave up listening and did something elsewhere in the house. Sometimes he and Abby would take a recuperation break and ask me to bring them drinks. I obeyed and was 'rewarded' with some pity sex later.

After they became aware I was not listening in the next room, I decided on a whim to listen one night to help me get motivated to masturbate. It took that one night of eavesdropping to finally make me realize I was being boiled alive.

Ted asked her why she even bothered to have sex with cuckie-boy anymore. He volunteered to fuck her as often as she wanted to make up the difference.

"Don't make fun of my husband. He's not that bad. I kind of still love him and I need him."

"Come on now. You don't need him with me available."

"Ted, I need his money right now. At least until I take over the dealership. I know I don't need him for sex anymore, but I can't but help to feel sorry for him. Poor dear, he does the best he can with what he has. Let's not spoil what we have. It shouldn't be too much longer."

"What if I want you to stop having sex with him? I don't like sharing."

"I don't want to take the chance of losing him. I've already reduced the times he and I have sex. I admit, it's hard for me to get very aroused by him when I can imagine what it would be like with you. I've gotten better at faking orgasms with him. Let me think about it. The truth is I like living with him and having sex with you."

RIBBIT

The frog just jumped out of the pan. I headed to the nearest bar to decide what I wanted to do. After running through several scenarios, I figured out what my best action would be: spoil the broth they were planning on making. I made it home just as Ted was walking out. I would have loved to have wiped off the smirk on his face when he looked at me.

I hired a private investigator to check into Ted and Abby's love life outside of my home as well as their financials. All this was in preparation for a possible divorce. Since I had agreed to her arrangement with Ted, adultery could not be an advantage to me in a divorce. It turned out that my hiring a PI with a great forensic accountant was the best investment I ever made.

Since I was having so much trouble finding willing women on my own, I put an ad on Craigslist. I advertised for a woman who wanted a nice place to live and money in exchange for sex and companionship. Then I described myself and put a picture online. I couldn't believe the response. I must be better looking than I thought. It took me three weeks of interviews before I found the one I wanted: Rhonda.

Rhonda was a couple of years older than me. She was tall with big boobs and ass. Maybe as much as 20 pounds overweight but it don't look bad on her large frame. Beautiful eyes and large, luscious lips. Her hair was dyed red enough to cover the beginning of grey hair. It looked natural on her. Rhonda had gone through a bitter divorce and her husband had a better lawyer than she did. She got very little financially out of the marriage. Her ex-husband and his money for his lawyer wore Rhonda out in the protracted divorce proceedings until she finally caved just to have it over with. Another marriage any time soon was the furtherest thing on her mind.

I told her of my plan. She loved it. We got together enough to ensure we were sexually compatible. We were. In fact, the first blowjob from her almost made me propose to her. Almost. Time to spoil the broth.

"Abby, could we talk?"

"Sure, what about?"

"Well, I was wondering if we could settle on a regular schedule when you and Ted get together, you know like a Wednesday -- Friday thing?"

"Why?"

"Well, I would like to have the guest bedroom on nights you and Ted aren't using it."

"I don't understand. What do you want it for?"

"Well, I have a lady friend of my own now and would like to start bringing her here?"

"You have a what?"

"A lady friend. Like you have Ted."

"You've been cheating on me behind my back?"

"Well, I was not able to find a woman to do a FFM, but I did find one who would agree to sex with just me. I didn't think you would mind because we don't really have threesomes anymore. It's just you fucking Ted."

I think that was the first time it really hit Abby that she had changed the name of the game from what we had initially agreed on.

"But. . . Why would you want to do that? Don't I provide you enough sex to satisfy you?"

"Not anymore. We are having sex less and when we do have sex, all I get now is sloppy seconds and mercy sex. When I'm with you, it's like you are thinking of Ted while you're pretending to enjoy sex with me. I think it's only fair I get to have another woman since you have another man."

It was interesting to see her have to use brain cells she had never used before.

"Somehow, what you're asking doesn't seem fair."

"How so?"

"Well, you agreed to the arrangement we have now. I haven't agreed to what you propose."

"Okay. It was you who proposed having a threesome in the first place. Then it was you who proposed I just watch. Then it was you who proposed I not be in the same room. You have had sex with another man, now just Ted, for many months now while I . . . "

"Haven't you seen the improvement in our sex life?"

"At one time I did, but not lately. Tell me how it is fair that you continue to have a lover and I can't. What if I promise you that our sex life will be better if I have a lover too just like you promised me."

"Sweetheart, I wouldn't mind us having sex more if that's the problem. Maybe I have not been as considerate of your needs."

"Sorry, I've had enough pity sex and fake orgasms. If I can't get a fair deal, then I withdraw allowing you to have a lover."

She looked surprised. I had her and she knew it.

"I guess it will be all right. Are you sure she's not just trying to trick you into divorce or get your money?"

"As sure as you are of Ted not doing the same thing to you."

Again, I could see new brain cells being used. She had never considered that Ted might be interested in more than sex.

"Well, I'm not sure Ted and I will continue our current arrangement that much longer anyway. Can you wait a little while?"

"You and Ted may be breaking up? I don't think he knows that. In fact, he told me the other day that you were going to buy him a new car and make him the pit boss. Was that to be a going-away present for him giving up your pussy?"

Oh, the agony Abby was going through.

"Okay. I will talk to Ted about a schedule. When do you want your first time?"

"Tomorrow night. I'm tired of the motel routine."

"That soon? Are you sure she has agreed to come into the house where you and I have sex?"

"You and I AND TED, et. al."

She actually winced at that one.

I added, "I'm very certain she's okay with it."

I brought Rhonda into the house the next night. She had her sexiest outfit on. I have no idea how her bra kept her tits inside. Must have had titanium wiring. I introduced her to Abby whose face was contorted. My wife looked like she was torn between being polite and wanting to tear Rhonda's hair out. I interrupted the pleasantries and explained that Rhonda had to get up early the next day. We headed upstairs with our arms around each other.

I didn't hear Abby come up the stairs, but I had no doubt she was listening from the hallway. Shoes were dropped on the floor, keys were thrown on the night- stand, and my belt clanged on the chair arm -- all designed for Abby to hear. Rhonda and I started our love-making, our noisy love-making. Rhonda was naturally loud, and I encouraged her even more. I used every technique for pleasuring a woman I knew. It was great for me and I thanked Rhonda for being so expressive. She said, "I wasn't trying to be extra loud. What you heard is what I felt. Wow! I think I'm really going to like our arrangement."

After a couple of hours and multiple climaxes, Rhonda and I came downstairs. Abby was downstairs trying to smile like everything was all right. It was obvious that she had been crying. I kissed Rhonda good-night and promised to call her tomorrow.

As soon as Rhonda left, Abby proposed we go to bed. I said, "I do need to go to bed but only to sleep."

"But I used to have sex with you after we had a new guy. I'm really turned on right now. Come on. Let's fuck like old times."

"I'm sorry. I guess Rhonda wore me out than the guys did to you. Maybe tomorrow night."

Abby was on fire the next night. There seemed to be more anger than love in the sex we had but I'm not complaining. I knew she wanted me to say she was better than Rhonda, but I didn't. I wanted her to wonder.

When Abby and Ted started getting louder in their sexual activities, I laughed. It didn't matter. I was now leaving the house whenever they were there together. There was another good reason I left.

Rhonda had picked out a house for us and I paid for it out of the bonus money I was getting for the profitable patents I was developing, and Abby was not aware of. Rhonda paid no rent or utilities. We had an agreement that she would get to keep the house if she kept the arrangement for ten years or when I agreed to end it, whichever came first. She welcomed me every time I came over. I came over more and more.

For many months I had been preparing financially. The money I received from the company for my patents increased as part of my continuing to be employed by my company. Those funds went into an account that I set up a private consulting firm for -- out of country. I paid Uncle Sam his take and hired a very smart CPA to make sure the money was legal and would not be part of a divorce settlement. Abby and I had an agreement about keeping our businesses separate at divorce, but I wanted extra protection. I didn't trust lawyers.

What about divorce? Never considered it the more I found out about the possibility of me having to give up too much. I told you I didn't trust lawyers. It was Abby who brought up the subject.

"Wendell, it doesn't seem like we see each other anymore. I think sometimes you would rather get a divorce and marry that Rhonda woman."

"You know. I thought the same about you and Ted. How is old Ted doing, anyway?" As if I didn't know.

"I don't know. I found out he was cheating on me with another married woman. Daddy fired him. He really wasn't a very good salesman."

"Imagine that. Who would have thunk he would carry on with a married woman? Tsk, tsk." Guess who let her know.

"You don't have to rub it in. I can't believe I was stupid enough to believe he might really care for me. I had the man who cared for me and I took him for granted. I really miss the days when it was just you and me, before all that threesome nonsense. I was really stupid. Wendell, can't we go back to those days?"

"I'm afraid those days have passed. In fact, I am moving out soon."

"What? I thought you didn't want a divorce."

"No, I don't. I just don't want to live with you anymore or have any joint financial obligations with you. I found out how much money you had 'loaned' Ted and how much trouble your father's dealership was in. Did you know he has a huge gambling problem? I believe the headquarters of Honda is about to pull the franchise. That will probably kill the dealership."

"How did you know about that? You're just going to abandon me when I need you and your support the most. I thought you would at least give Daddy and me a loan to keep the business afloat. We could take a second mortgage on the house if you don't have enough."

"I might consider giving you a loan -- as soon as Ted pays you back the money you 'loaned' him."

She changed the subject. "What about our marriage? We've had many good years together. I love you and I'm pretty sure you still love me. I admit I got off track there for a while. You will have all my love from now on focused just on you. I promise."

Skippy47
Skippy47
1,825 Followers
12