All Comments on 'Guys' Retreat Pt. 05'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice!

Keep it cumming, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I thought you had given up on this.

I'm glad you're still at it. I'm very much looking forward to where you take this next. I must confess that I'm hoping for a scene with Brian finally making it thru the week from hell and gratefully returning home to his loving wife determined to NEVER go on another Guy's Retreat. Unfortunately, she tells him that Kent and Vince have sent her a full set of pictures and videos. She was shocked that Brian would be into this type of behavior. After thinking about it for some time, she realizes the pictures and videos give her the ability to control Brian and assure that he never humiliates her again. The more she thought about it, the more the idea of being in complete control of the marriage began to turn her on. She liked the idea of an obedient hubby being kept in chastity. She began to visualize him dressed only in heels, hose, and chastity belt. She could even make him be her maid. As payment for the pictures, it would be only fair if she told Kent and Vince they could drop by for servicing any time. She might even take some pictures of her own.

Thanks for sharing your story with us, I think I'll go back and read some of your earlier work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous