All Comments on 'Guys Trip, Lace Causes a Stir Ch. 05'

by trybiman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AHNuts00AHNuts00over 3 years ago
Magnificent erotic treat!

The emotionally involved characters, the deep sexciting details and their mutual enjoyment make a mountain of steamy erotic sex and love at its best! Marvelous! Loved each chapter and this is the best of all. My eyes, brain and cock eagerly await the next adventure!

trybimantrybimanover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

@AHNuts00 - thank you so much for the very positive feedback. It means a lot! This one took me a long time to write. I tend to write in spurts and there were more than a few breaks along the way. I've really enjoyed writing this series. I've truly learned a lot about myself along the way. I'm glad you like the series!

thomb69thomb69over 3 years ago
Awesome series!

Couldn't stop reading once I'd started. You've perfectly captured some of my greatest fantasies as well as a few of my own experiences. How I'd love to find my own "steve."

trybimantrybimanover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks @thomb69! If only we could all get to have our fantasy experiences

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did you ever get to suck Ryan that was about 10 inches long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazingly engaging! I very much would love to be in Jimmy's place! I am bi and wear panties every day (nightgowns or other nighties every night)--though only a very few have ever seen that side of me. To have a single friend, much less 3, that were totally accepting and playful....fantasy life for sure!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrybiman@trybiman
More and more I badly want to have the full experience with a man. I used to only fantasize about being with a beautiful woman with a penis, then it progressed to crossdressers or even men but focused purely on the sexual component, basically waist down only. I had a shocking...