Guys Trip, Lace Causes a Stir Ch. 06

Story Info
Admitting new interests is liberating, the guys agree.
8.6k words
4.81
3.5k
6
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trybiman
trybiman
98 Followers

When we last left off Steve and I were getting into the shower after another round of bedroom activity. Things had heated up since the 4 of us had arrived in Reno. A lot of time was spent in the hotel rooms but rest seemed to be a little hard to come by. Fortunately we had squeezed in some sleep and recharged a little. All that was left was to finish cleaning up and get some breakfast with Ryan and Ben, maybe figure out what we were going to do for the day.

Even though there had been a lot of naked time over the past few days, my head was still spinning all through breakfast at the thought of what we had gotten up to. Never before had I had even the smallest experience with another man, then I went and spent the last few days ticking off boxes left and right. Who would've thought, and who would've thought all 3 of the other guys would be into it as well!

We actually had more of a normal day after breakfast. We wandered the city, headed back out for some more climbing and then got back to the hotel fairly late in the afternoon. The guys were all heading up to get cleaned up and the plan was to meet for dinner and another evening in the casino. I sent what gear I hadn't left in the car with Steve to take up to the room.

I figured I'd let Steve hit the shower first, which left me a little time to squeeze in a little window shopping. When I was strolling around I noticed that the staff seemed pretty chill, so I went ahead and picked up a few things while I was there. They were also pretty observant so the question of whether it was a gift was mostly a formality. She had already pulled a bag out from under the desk.

As she handed me the bag I could see a hint of wonder on her face. I smiled, "Thank you very much."

"You're very welcome. Have a great evening."

I lifted the bag slightly as I was turning to leave, "I'll do my best! You do the same."

I got back to the room just as Steve was getting ready to walk out the door. "Hey, I was just about to leave you a note. Going down to grab a drink before dinner. You hit the shops?"

"Yea, I was strolling around and it was pretty empty so I grabbed a couple of things." I shrugged as if it was no big deal, when I really my heart was pumping inside. "I'll jump in the shower and then see you guys down there in a bit."

After a quick shower and some touching up with the razor I got out and got ready as quickly as I could. The bag was sitting where I left it on the bed when I walked in the room to get dressed. I couldn't resist pouring everything out onto the bed to get another look. I chuckled a little as I realized that I was going to have a few more items to pack to go home than I came with. I was going to need a bigger bag if things kept up the way they were going!

I gave the pile a quick once over which got me thinking, "I wonder...". Almost instantly I answered my own question, "yes". That settled, I went ahead and got dressed and then walked out. As I was walking down the hall to the elevator, I realized that my feet were aching from being in climbing shoes all day again. I was still grumbling to myself a little bit when I stepped into the elevator. Then it dawned on me, there was a little spa downstairs where you could get massages for different lengths of time. It was still early so I wondered if I could get in quick enough to have a short rub down before the dinner reservation.

I strolled into the spa and walked up to the counter, "Hi there. My calves and feet are killing me. Do you have any appointments available for a short massage?"

The lady behind the desk was apologetic, "I'm sorry. Deb just had her last customer and she left about 20 minutes ago."

"Aw bummer. How early is someone available in the morning?"

"We're pretty booked up tomorrow until 2pm."

"Wow! You guys are in demand. I'll see if I'm around in the afternoon but it's doubtful. We'll likely be out and about again in the afternoon. Thanks anyway."

She lifted her hand, palm up, "Wait. What about a pedicure? They feel great, and we have someone available right now, and we actually have a special going."

I had some friends back home that swore by them, so I wasn't opposed to it. I just hadn't thought about it. "Sure! That'll work."

"Alright, follow me."

She led me back and got me situated. They were pretty slow at the moment so there were actually two ladies that were going to take care of me. I kicked off my shoes and then sat back. Jamie got me settled in and all situated with my feet soaking. "Okay, relax and enjoy. The girls will be over in a few minutes."

I felt someone's hands on my leg before I heard anything. "So, you're here for the special?"

"I guess so. I came in for some work on my calves and feet. Jamie pointed me your way and said there was a special going on. She didn't tell me what it was though."

"Okay. Don't worry. We'll take care of you."

With that she started working on my right calf. I was caught off guard a little when her partner picked up my hand and started working there too. I was in heaven and getting more and more relaxed. I have no idea how long I dozed off for but when I woke the girls were back on the other side of the room cleaning up.

"Well, how was it?" Jamie was by my side again.

"I feel amazing." I rubbed my eyes and started to sit up. I was shocked by how soft my hands felt against my face. I sat up the rest of the way and Jamie handed me my shoes. She had a smile on her face, pleased that it had gone well for me.

I bent to put my shoes on, and that's when I noticed. I expected my toenails to have some shine to them. From what I understood, that was part of it. But they were actually a really light baby blue, not super in your face but definitely colored. Before I had a chance to recover from that, I got the next surprise...my hands weren't just soft. They had done my fingernails too!

The feet I could hide for the most part, but the fingernails would be a little more difficult for sure. I looked up at Jamie and she saw the shock on my face. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"Umm," I kept rubbing my fingers over all my nails. I couldn't get over how smooth they were, "The nails? I thought they were just going to work on my feet, maybe clean up the nails too, or something like that."

"Remember you said yes to the special. That included a manicure for free with the pedicure."

"Makes sense, but what about the color? We definitely didn't talk about that."

She pointed to my chest. "Well, the girls didn't want to wake you, so they just matched what you're wearing."

That didn't seem right, "But I'm just wearing white", but she had me questioning myself, so I looked down. I could feel my face turning red, "Oh! I..." I couldn't figure out what to say. I hadn't realized that the bralette that I had on was that visible.

She waved her hand at me, "I think it's cute! And don't worry honey. We only noticed because we look for those kinds of things all the time. It just comes naturally to us now."

That helped me to regain some composure. "I suppose it would've helped if I had stayed awake for longer than 2 minutes. Dinner should be interesting."

"I'm really sorry. The girls are closing up, but I could try to get it off for you."

"I'm actually going to be late for dinner if I don't get going. Don't worry about it. Looks like I'll have a funny story to tell the guys."

"Well, I wouldn't feel right charging you full price." The bill came up on the screen, but it only had a $10 charge.

I wasn't too excited about the nail polish, but my feet felt amazing. "Thank you!" I tapped my card and left a good tip. I had to reward them for how my feet felt at least. I made as if to wave off the receipt, but she insisted, pointing out that it had a coupon and list of all of their services on the back.

I slipped the receipt into my pocket with a little effort as I walked away. It took me off guard when I noticed how small the pockets were on the new pants. First the somewhat sheer shirt and now this. I was used to being able to comfortably slide my hands into my pockets with room to spare. 'Jesus, are all of their pants like this?'

The guys were just getting up as I walked in, presumably just having been called by the hostess. "Damn. They must've seen me coming!"

That got me mostly eye rolls before they turned to follow the hostess to our table. I was a little anxious but the hunger and thick menu that I could see in her hand was enough to keep my mind occupied. We were led to a table in the back corner where I was relieved to see that it was more dimly lit.

I tried to tell myself that maybe I'd be able to get out of this dinner unscathed. I didn't really believe that though, but it wasn't like the guys, at least Ben and Steve, hadn't already seen me in some non-traditional clothes for a man.

It actually didn't take very long at all for those hopes to get dashed. We were talking about the menu and Ryan held his out to throw out some options for appetizers. Before I even realized what I was doing, I reached to point at the picture of the one that I preferred. I tried to act natural and take my hand back as I would any other time and hope that nobody noticed.

Well, that didn't work at all. Ryan piped up first, "Whoa, what've you got there?"

There was no hiding it, so I just went all in and showed them my hands, more specifically my fingers. To soften the blow, I jumped in right away, "It's not what you think."

Ryan was clearly leading the charge, "Okay, let's hear it."

I jumped into the story about the time that I was riding the elevator and thought of the massage idea, and then went through to when I checked out at the register. The only part I left out was the part where they figured out what color to do. That wasn't exactly information that I wanted to volunteer.

"That's hilarious! Totally something that would happen to you."

"Yea, it seems that way doesn't it."

Ryan wasn't quite done yet, "So, I'm guessing the toes match?"

I kicked off a shoe and held my foot out, to the side of the table, wiggling my toes a little. Ryan could easily see, and Ben could get a decent peek if he leaned enough. Steve was out of luck, but he didn't seem to be concerned. I imagine it was because he knew he'd be able to see them later when we went back to the rooms.

It wasn't really directed to anyone when he followed up with what I thought was a barely perceptible smirk, "Interesting color choice..."

The appetizers arrived after a short wait, so I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my hands. While I looked in the mirror I had a thought, 'Screw it. I'll tell them the rest of the story so Ryan will let it go.'

I unbuttoned one button of my shirt, then another, before studying the image in the mirror. Other than hanging a little more loosely it didn't look much different when I was just standing there, but I knew it wasn't going to stay that way. As a matter of fact, as I sped up to a more normal pace on my way back to the table, I could feel the air through the lace on my chest.

Of course, it settled back into place when I slowed as I approached the table, but that changed when I bent to slide back into the booth was another story. I felt, as well as saw, Ben's and Ryan's eyes looking at me and I knew full well that they were getting a view deep into where my shirt hung open. Mission accomplished!

Ben broke the silence this time, "Damn dude! Other than the shoes, you went for it head to toe, didn't you?"

"Well, I hadn't planned to be so overt about it, but the tiptoeing around the subject was getting old. I figured I'd just go for it and put that conversation to bed. I guess the shirt buttons did the trick. Is the rest that obvious?"

Ben answered first, "I didn't really pick up on it until you got up, then I was wondering about the pants a little. Seemed like they could've just been some slim-fit or skinny jeans, no big deal. But then it all fell into place when you were started to sit down, and your shirt fell open. I noticed the buttons, the cut, and then realized what was different about the pants. I think if you were just walking along with the shirt buttoned like it was before and hadn't seen anything else, nothing wouldn't really stand out."

"I suppose the nails probably started the ball rolling in your heads. The story about the nail salon was totally accurate though. I had no plans to get any color. I just left out the part when Jamie told me how they picked the color." I pulled the shirt open a little again, "As you can see, they went for the color because it matches what I'm wearing."

I let the shirt fall back into place. We chatted casually about it for a little longer but then the topic fizzled out and we moved on. We talked about plans for the rest of the evening which was likely going to be more of the same casino stuff and plans for the next day. Climbing was on the agenda again, and then I suggested we try to get to a dinner and show. They all seemed excited about the plan so we did a quick search to see if there was anything playing that we could get a reservation for. By the time we got something booked our food had arrived and we all started to dig in.

I was a little tired from the day, and maybe from general lack of sleep on the trip, so I went up to the room while the three of them hit the casino for a little while. Happy to get back to the quiet room I got changed and plopped down on the couch to watch tv before going to bed. I put on some movie that I had watched a hundred times and relaxed, not really paying attention to what was going on. Not surprisingly I dozed off and didn't wake up until the end of the credits. I turned off the tv and got up to go to bed.

I grabbed a glass of water from the kitchen. As I was walking across the room Steve came through the door, looking a little tired himself. "Hey! I didn't expect you to be up."

"I wasn't. I slept through a movie and had just gotten up to go fall back asleep in bed. You look beat. How were the tables?"

"It was going okay but I was losing focus, so I called it quits. I'm going to brush my teeth, get changed and get into bed too. You like comfy."

I had ditched the pants, button-down shirt, and pulled on a satin cami and matching sleep shorts, both pink with blues that matched the bralette that they had all gotten a peek of earlier, which was now laying on the end of the bed. The cami had lace across the top of the chest and around the bottom and the shorts had lace accents along the bottom of the very short legs. To be honest, there really wasn't much for legs to begin with, but it was made worse from my squirming around to get comfortable on the couch.

I gave Steve a nice rear view when I doubled back to put the water glass back in the kitchen. By that point, the formerly cheeky shorts had ridden up quite a bit and were approaching full on thong. I started cleaning up as he disappeared into the bathroom.

He emerged after a short while and strolled toward the bedroom, "Wow, it's really setting in. I'm tired!" I looked over and caught him just before he walked through the doorway, just a towel wrapped around his waist and his clothes in his hand.

It was a really nice view, but it was gone in an instant. I finished drying and putting the last plate and glasses away, then made my way to the room as well. As usual he was laying on the bed on the left, the sheet haphazardly pulled up with his right side fully under and his lower left leg, and all his left arm out the side. It looked like he was already asleep.

I made my way quietly across the room, slipped gently into bed and over to his side, draping my arm across him. His bare skin was warm to the touch and felt nice against me as I nuzzled up to him. As I settled in, his arm shifted to close around me. It didn't take long for me to drift off to sleep as well.

It was still dark when I woke up. We had both relaxed more as we slept. I was on my back and Steve's arm was still under my head. I wasn't tired but I wasn't ready to get going yet either so I made a quick trip to the bathroom and then crawled back into place. I rolled back over against Steve's side and lifted my head to see how he was doing. He was still, breathing slow sleepy breaths, so I returned to the position I was in before falling asleep. As if on queue, his arm moved in tight behind me again, just as it had hours before.

I shifted slightly and gently kissed his neck. That seemed to bring him up from his deep sleep because he started softly caressing my back. In response, I went back to his neck laying more kisses up and down it, occasionally darting my tongue forward for gentle licks.

He pulled me against him as his hand continued to wander around my back. Encouraged by the attention I started to caress his chest, skating my fingers across his chest, working them up and down his right arm, all while continuing my work on his neck. He had cocked his head to the right a little to give me better access, so I carried on kissing and licking.

Steve moaned softly and pressed my body against him when I dragged my tongue from the base of his neck up to just below his ear. I took that as an obvious sign to continue. I wanted to check one more thing though so I let my hand drift down underneath the sheet. Once I reached past his waist my hand settled onto his penis. I could feel that it was awake, the shaft thick against my palm as my fingers closed around it.

"Mmmm, someone's awake"

"I fell asleep with that image of you in my head, so comfy, yet so so hot."

I moved my hand to cup his balls, and started to caress them while he responded. He had to pause and take a breath in, "Then I wake up to your sexy body against me. I don't think anyone would blame me for my current condition."

I took his penis in my hand again, noticing that it had gotten thicker, and started to softly stroke. My fingers were barely grazing the skin as I fondled his shaft, up then down, up then down.

"I see. You didn't really say much at dinner. Is it because you didn't want to give away that you liked what you saw? Maybe you like seeing this side of me?" I felt him flex in my hand. "Hmm, seems like it."

"Seeing this side of you gets me going. I don't know if I was losing focus in the casino because I was tired or because I was thinking about you with your nails done, that outfit, and you flaunting your bra. That certainly didn't help."

"I'm glad to hear that." His shaft was fat in my hand when I gripped it and pumped, "So, you're saying that this is from me?"

Steve was fully awake at this point. He pulled my head up from his neck and kissed me deeply, making my head buzz. He stopped as quick as he started, "Absolutely."

I smiled wide. I had my ideas but I wanted him to show me his. I pumped him again, "What do you want to do with it?"

He returned my smile, "I can think of at least a few things, but I'm not set yet. What do you think?"

"Oh, I'm not going to decide for you. But, let me make sure you stay awake while you figure it out."

After that I quickly moved down the bed, taking the sheet with me, and then dove between his legs, not stopping until I had his balls in my mouth. I licked all around them before lifting my head, "You better decide quick though."

I sucked on each of his balls separately and then licked from underneath up between them, then continued from the base of his cock to the tip before opening up to take him into my drooling mouth. I bobbed in short strokes while I got used to the girth and enjoyed all of the contours sliding across my tongue. We both moaned softly as I sucked.

Then, without warning, I plunged down until his balls touched my chin and his tip came to a halt in my throat. That's when he moaned for real.

I bobbed again in short strokes, working his tip in my throat instead of holding it on my tongue. He moaned more, louder. I knew it wasn't because he was getting ready. I had learned how that felt when it approached. No, it was because the pleasure was so strong. I was bringing that out.

trybiman
trybiman
98 Followers