Guys Trip, Lace Causes a Stir Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were both rock-hard but Ben was starting to moan. I knew it was time to focus my efforts there so I could receive my next treat. Ben was already close so after deep throating him and bobbing a few times I pulled back until he too was throbbing just in my mouth. I stroked the base of his penis while I licked and sucked on his knob.

He was thrusting as I sucked. I could feel his orgasm approaching. At the last second I pulled him out of my mouth and just stroked. I took my right hand off of Steve and gripped Ben with both, stroking and occasionally licking his head and slit.

Finally, his balls pulled all of the way up and the blasts began. I was prepared and had my mouth open and him aimed at my tongue. After the first two shots entered I closed my mouth, holding the load safely inside while I tried to aim the next shots. First he shot all over my face and then my neck and chest. When the blasts lessened I took him back into my mouth in order to finish him the same way I had with Ryan.

He continued to ooze while I sucked and licked until he was empty and soft. Like before I opened my mouth to show off what I held, swished it all around my mouth with my tongue, then swallowed down my second load since breakfast, different but still delicious.

When Ben took his first step to the left I immediately turned back to Steve. He was still long and hard in front of my face. He had continued stroking while I drained Ben and was ready for his turn. As much as I loved servicing them from my current position, it was starting to get a little uncomfortable.

I pushed Steve to the couch and directed him to turn and sit against one of the arms. That gave me room to get up on hands and knees and crawl up between his legs. We were both much more comfortable, so I dove for his lap.

Even after all of the other times he had been buried in my mouth over the previous few days, and the two cocks that I had just devoured, I was still ecstatic to feel and taste him on my tongue. My stomach was full of cum, but I was still aching for another load. My face and neck were sticky with seed but I still wanted to bathe in more.

With the load that Steve had already spent earlier, I figured this would take longer than the other two, so I pulled out all the stops. I went to everything that I had observed that Steve liked. I worked his balls, sucked on his tip, took him all the way into my throat. I swallowed around him and milked his shaft.

It didn't take long until he was thrusting up and down, fucking my mouth while I ate him whole. We got into a rhythm, up and down, in and out. I barely heard Ryan from back on the chair behind me, "Damn."

Ben had recovered enough to concur, "uh huh."

Steve's hands were in my hair and I was too focused on what I was doing to know if there was anything more. His balls were hitting my chin over and over and I sucked with everything I had. He was going to cum again soon. The only question remaining was whether I was going to be able to get it in my mouth or he was going to pump it straight into my stomach.

I was lost in the moment, my senses overloaded. I could smell the familiar scent of Steve's loins and the mix of cum on me. I could taste the skin of his meat shaft and the remains of the cum still in the corners of my mouth. I could feel the squishy rod filling my mouth and penetrating my throat.

The experience was all so much that I didn't notice anything going on around me. It wasn't until Steve had shot a load down my throat and another into my mouth that I was able to think about anything else.

I was still intent on draining Steve's cock so it took until then for me to notice the air against the bare skin of my ass, the cool wetness between my cheeks. I was just beginning to register the new sensation when it was interrupted by another. I lifted my head and moaned as I felt the tongue swirl and press against what could only be referred to as my man-pussy.

With the way I was dressed, and the way that we had awoken that morning, there was no better name for it at that moment.

I hadn't even noticed the next blast from Steve's pulsing cock splash against my chin. Coming somewhat to my senses I put my mouth back over Steve's throbbing cock to catch the rest of that prize, muffled moaning could be heard as my head spun from being skillfully tongued.

Even as Steve softened in my mouth, the licking tongue pressed harder into me from behind. I was starting to think that we would were all thinking about the same plans for the day...