Guys Trip, Lace Causes a Stir Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell he was in heaven, because I could relate. What was new was the fact that I accepted that I was enjoying it almost as much. My cock was straining to break free and it had remained untouched.

I pulled up until his fleshy rod sprang free, a thick string of drool still connecting us. "Oh my god. I love cock!....So much. And I really love cum, the taste, the feeling of it on me and in me."

Saying it out loud made me even harder. I didn't wait for a response. I just dove back down and swallowed his shaft once more. I slipped it into my throat and back out until just the tip was on my tongue.

"So good" was all I could hear. My cock throbbed when I realized that it hadn't come from Steve. The words came from inside my head. I continued pumping my head up and down, fucking Steve's rod with my mouth and with my throat. "So good!"

I was lost in what I was doing. The taste of his man meat, the feel of it stretching my jaw, stretching my throat. I didn't realize that he had said anything until I felt his hands on the sides of my head pulling me up. His sloppy wet shaft fell from my mouth again. I was dazed so it took a few seconds until his face came into focus.

"As good as this is, and it's really really good, I've made my decision."

My mind was settling back down, "Great. What do you want to do with this?" I stroked the now slippery rod for emphasis.

"I'm going to pump your pussy full of my cum."

"Fuuuuck!" was all I could muster.

"Ride me. Milk me dry with your tight man-pussy."

That was all I needed. I straddled him and moved forward until I hovered above him. He started to reach for the nightstand, and the lube that sat there waiting. That was my queue. I pulled my shorts and thong to the side with one hand and guided his saliva slick shift with the other, pausing only long enough to make sure I was lined up before dropping down onto his lap.

Steve turned back to be, an obvious look of surprise on his face. I squeezed him with my rosebud and smiled, "I was hoping you might get there at some point so I prepped myself before I woke you up."

He was as hard as ever when he gripped my hips and guided me up until his tip almost popped free, "Stay right there."

I adjusted to get comfortable and then he started, first slow and deep, pushing slowly until he was balls deep, pulling back slowly until his fat head stretched me wide. He continued the slow rhythm, massaging my prostate and stretching my ring, over and over. Finally he picked up the pace driving faster, and faster, and then he stopped again with the tip nearly slipping free, and stared up at me.

He caressed my hips, grabbed and kneaded my cheeks, "Doing okay? Need a break?"

I didn't even bother answering. First I dropped down onto him and sat. I looked at him while I sat with his cock pushed up against my p-spot. I rolled my eyes at him and squeezed him in my man-pussy. Finally, I smiled a devilish grin, and lifted back up before slowly sliding back down. I squeezed him again before repeating the slow process.

Being stretched tightly around his meat, stroking it across my prostate, and milking his shaft with my hole was ecstasy. Taking it slow wasn't what either of us wanted though and we both knew it. I picked up the pace until we had a nice steady rhythm. He was bottoming out over and over and there was no more hesitation, but there was still more to give.

I picked it up again until I was slamming down onto his lap, driving his delicious meat deep inside me over and over. His hands were on my hips, helping me up and down. I was riding him like a cowgirl, only I was a cowgirl packing something more.

I was aching to release that something, to show Steve what he was doing to me. He must have read my mind because he let go of my hips long enough to grab my waistband and pull it down in front to let my cock spring free. He tucked the waistband under my balls and then grabbed my hips again. He assumed I didn't want to be touched yet, and he was so right. I wanted to feel this full experience first.

I was surprised when he released me to see that my raging hard-on from earlier had subsided. I was beyond excited, my balls were swollen, and I felt like I was on the edge of blowing, but I had softened and was only about half hard. I wasn't going to worry about it though. The pleasure from deep inside was intense. It was coursing through me from deep in my ass to my balls. Something was building inside of me and I wanted it to continue. Every thrust of Steve's cock across my prostate sent a shock through me and I could feel milky precum ooze from my tip as it flopped up and down in front of me.

We continued and eventually I was oozing constantly. There was no spurting, just creamy, clear liquid landing all over Steve's stomach. It wasn't shooting out but it was flying off my bobbing tip. I kept riding, not wanting the long build up to stop. "Oh god. Oh god."

He could only agree, "mmhm".

"Fuck me!"

He didn't need to be told twice. While I road with everything I had, he started to pump underneath me, driving into me as I slammed down. I was buzzing all over. I had reached the peak. We kept slamming together, both of us lost in the pleasure. The moaning was constant, accompanied by the sounds of our skin slapping together.

It finally hit me. My cock was bobbing in the air, still only half mast and semi-soft, but pulsing over and over. The feeling inside was unlike anything else. It was rocking my whole body. Finally, the dam broke and the pulses in my cock were met with streams of cum. It wasn't like my normal orgasm. There were no shots. It was more like it was getting milked from my body. It squirted out over and over, and I could feel it as it traveled from my balls up through every inch of my cock.

I was cumming over and over, but the orgasm from within showed no signs of ending. I was bucking on Steve's cock as he drove into me from underneath, each time holding himself deep within me. The cum kept pouring and I kept riding. The feeling of my orgasm, especially the contracting around his cock, pushed him over the edge as well. Just as I started to settle back down I felt him start to throb inside of me.

He kept pushing into me, his grip firm on my hips as he pulled me down hard on him over and over. His orgasm seemed as intense as mine, though not quite as long. Even after his orgasm subsided I kept rocking on his lap, waiting for him to fully soften and slip out. It wasn't until then that I was able to confirm what I had expected. As promised, he had filled me with a huge load of his cum.

I smirked at him, "You weren't lying."

"About what?"

"You really did pump my pussy full of cum, and it feels delicious."

"Glad I didn't disappoint."

I pointed to his stomach which was covered in white cream, "You definitely didn't."

As his eyes came up from his stomach they stopped at my cock, standing still semi-hard, "What's going on there? Not done yet?"

I shrugged, "Yes and no I guess. That was phenomenal but apparently down time is a little different when you go no hands. It's funny, I wasn't all the way hard when I came, and now I'm not all the way soft when I'm done."

I put my hands on either side of his head to hold myself and then leaned in for a kiss. It felt great and elicited a twitch from my cock, but that was all that I allowed, "What a great way to wake up. I think I'm going to need some food after that."

I rolled over and got out of bed, then hit the bathroom on the way to the kitchen, ditching the bra and straightening up the cami and shorts along the way. The satin top was really comfortable and felt nice against my skin. I decided I was going to have to get some more sets to wear at home.

There weren't many options for breakfast so I went with what we had, some eggs, bacon and juice. While I was finishing with the bacon, Steve called to me from the other room, "Hey, the guys are on their way over. They should be here in a couple minutes."

Panic hit me but I quickly calmed myself, 'Fuck it. It's my room. I can wear whatever I want here'.

"Cool. Do you know if they've eaten anything yet?"

"Not yet. They just got up, showered and started over right away."

"Alright. I'll get some more eggs and bacon going."

I had put all the eggs onto plates and was taking the last of the bacon out of the pain when I heard all the guys chatting in the other room. Their voices got louder as they approached to sit at the table and the nerves came back full force. There was nowhere to hide so I just tried to focus on the food and I prepared for the worst.

Ryan stopped mid-sentence, presumably because he had rounded the corner first. "Whoa. That's uh..."

I was smiling as I turned toward them, but my heart was pounding in my chest, "Morning guys. What were you saying?"

"Sorry, lost my train of thought. Fuck. That's nice. Really nice. That's what I was saying."

"Picked it up when we got back yesterday. I was just walking around the shops and decided, 'What the heck, why not?' Super comfortable." I smiled again, "Glad you like it!"

"Definitely."

Ben chimed in at the same time, "For sure".

Steve laughed, "So, all in agreement. That's great. Now let's eat and figure out plans for the day."

Everyone grabbed plates and drinks and sat around the table. Ben saw some bread on the counter so he threw a bunch of slices into the toaster, then grabbed butter from the fridge as well.

We had your normal vacation conversations over breakfast, what we've done, what we want to do while we're here, how much we don't want to go back home to reality.

Finally, we were all sitting with empty plates, with only our drinks left. Nobody was really motivated to get going so we decided to just hangout and relax for a while, so we moved to the couch and chairs by the tv.

As often happens with guys there was a point in the conversation where someone felt the need to insult someone else's manhood, telling him he had a tiny dick. We got a good laugh but then the egos kicked in and they started going on about how one was like a pinky finger, one was hardly visible, and on and on.

Ryan finally had one of his 'brilliant' ideas, "Fine. Let's whip 'em out and compare to put this conversation to rest."

I rolled my eyes, "Really dude? This is how we're going to spend the day?"

Ben stood up and puffed out his chest. His thumbs were already in his waistband, "Fine! Let's do it."

Steve stood up next, "I guess we're really doing this." He mirrored Ben's stance and then looked at me.

"Don't look at me man. I don't want anything to do with this juvenile competition."

Then he looked at Ryan, "well?"

Ryan popped up and mimicked the other two, "let's do this." He pointed at me next, "You're the judge."

"Better than being a contestant I suppose. Let's get this over with."

Steve started first, then the other two followed. With shorts and underwear on the floor they all stood tall and faced me.

I glanced from one to the next, "Not how I expected to start the day but okay. Let's see what we got."

I got a little closer and bent down slightly so I could examine a little more as if to examine more closely. I held up my thumb and forefinger as if to gauge size, "So smallest or biggest first?"

Ryan pointed to his hanging penis and laughed, "Biggest of course."

"So I'm guessing you guys are growers, not showers right?" I only said that because they were all far from small even in their current flaccid state, but the timing was perfect with Ryan just having drawn attention to his contest entry.

Ben looked around briefly and then diplomatically as usual, "I would think so, but maybe not by the same amount."

Always one to enjoy stirring the pot, Steve chimed in, "I guess we'll never know. Can't really compare when we're all at different percentages of full size."

Ryan wasn't having any of that, so he had to get a dig in, "Easy way out when you don't want to lose."

I was wondering how this was going to end, "We could call it a tie and move on I guess."

"Shit. We've come this far already, and it's not like we've never seen a hardon before." Ben looked back and forth between Steve and Ryan, "Right?"

Steve casually grabbed his cock and nodded, "True"

I knew that Steve and Ben had a good amount of growing to do. Ryan nodded as well. I was happy to see that. He was winning the current contest, so I was really anxious to see just how much of a grower he really was.

Ben gripped his penis with his hand, and casually pumped a couple times, "That settles it then."

It was a matter of seconds until all three were standing there slowly stroking their cocks while I stood there in silence. I was kind of frozen in place, stunned that they had so quickly agreed to drop their pants and get themselves hard for a silly contest that didn't mean anything to anyone.

I could tell they were all a little gun shy about the whole situation by how slowly they were coming to attention. Steve had noticed their common state as well, "I can see this might take a little while so..." He stopped there and just plopped down on the couch, legs open so he still had good access.

Ben and Ryan followed his lead and dropped down as well. They were originally spread out more when we came in to sit down but lining up for display had them right next to each other so they ended up side by side on the couch with their legs touching, probably a little cozier than they intended.

We kept chatting as they worked to wake themselves up the rest of the way, but it was still slow going, "Damn, your boys are being stubborn. You'd think you guys had all just blown a load or something."

Ryan was a little defensive, "What do you expect? Breakfast doesn't usually get me all fired up."

We all laughed at that, "Good point. Not exactly the best foreplay."

"Exactly!"

"Good thing we're not in a hurry to get going anywhere today. The only definite plans are the show tonight right?"

Ben was the first to respond, "Yep".

You could almost see the lightbulb come on above Steve's head, "You guys want to hear something interesting?"

Not knowing what was coming, Ryan just rolled his eyes, the sarcasm was obvious "This should be thrilling."

"Hold your judgment for a second there. Jimmy told me about something he realized this weekend."

"You mean something other than the new taste in clothing." Ryan looked briefly in my direction, "Top notch, by the way."

"Haha." Steve looked at me, "You want to tell them, or should I?"

I just dipped my head toward him in response.

Steve got the message, "Jimmy informed me that he", then with air quotes, " loves cock!" He stopped there for the moment.

Ryan and Ben both looked at me with a look of shock on their faces.

I had to laugh at their reaction, but I guess it made sense. Knowing something is going on behind closed doors is one thing, a little fun when there was no action, but to hear it said flat out was a whole new level.

I decided I'd just go with the flow, "And I really love cum!"

As that slowly sunk in, I took the two steps to close the distance between me and the couch then dropped to my knees between Ryan's knees. Not wanting to lose my nerve I quickly pushed his hand out of the way, lifted his cock, and lowered my mouth onto it. He was already rapidly thickening and growing as I closed my mouth around him. The feel and taste of a new cock in my mouth was amazing and I couldn't wait to taste its creamy release.

As much as I wanted to focus on his rod, there was more to do. Ryan was firm in my mouth so I could continue on him hands free. I released my hold on the base of his shaft and reached to either side of me, sliding my hands up Ben and Steve's legs until I reached where their hands held two more treats.

I pushed my way in, replacing their hands with my own. Their shafts had also come to life in that short span of time, and I was holding two more firm delights in my hands. I sucked Ryan's cock with all my recently acquired skills while trying to focus enough to stroke Ben and Steve, keeping them excited and ready for what was next in my new plan. I was fully intending to suck them all dry, one after the other.

It was clear that they were all enjoying the turn of events. Ryan was running his fingers through my hair as I bobbed on his, by then rock-hard cock, and the other two were swollen in my pumping hands. The only problem was it wasn't comfortable how I was hunched over Ryans' lap with my arms stretched to either side.

I was disappointed to let him fall from my mouth and release the other two from my grasp, but I knew it was only going to be temporary. I shuffled back slightly and gave them a simple order, or maybe it was a request, "Stand up."

They all did without hesitation. As soon as he was on his feet I reached around and grabbed Ryan's firm cheeks, just long enough to pull him forward so I could get my tongue to the underside of his balls. I licked all around his sack, tasting every inch, before repositioning my head to take his oozing head back into my mouth.

With Ryan positioned back where I wanted I could focus on getting my hands back on the two cocks that were by then standing at attention to either side of me. Steve and Ben hadn't wasted any time forming a three man half circle around me. I took their cocks back into my hands. At that point they were at a much more accessible position just to the side of my face.

The only thing wrong with the situation was that they were both still dry in my hands, aside from their glistening tips. I decided to do something about that, so I briefly took my hungry mouth off of Ryan's shaft to turn first to the right to Steve's cock, then to the left to Ben's.

First Steve, then Ben, I took them both quickly down to the base, ecstatic to feel their stomachs against my forehead even as my chin pressed against their balls. I bobbed on Steve a few times before doing the same to Ben, giving their tasty tips a lick all around before returning my attention back to the thick knob in front of me.

I continued stroking their cocks softly as I worked to milk the seed from Ryan's tube. The experience was heavenly. The feel of two firm, yet spongey, rods filling my hands, hard just for me, while a third slid across my tongue and invaded my throat.

Ryan's cockhead had swollen even further and his fingers on my head had begun to grasp my hair with more desperation. That was met with erratic thrusts from his hips. It was all the tell-tale signs that he was approaching the point of no return. I backed off enough to keep the head of his cock comfortably in my mouth. I wanted his cum in my stomach but I wanted to make sure I got to taste it on the way down. I bobbed in shorter strokes as I sucked and licked, Ben and Steve's cocks all but forgotten as I focused on getting that first mouthwatering load.

I could feel the movements on my tongue from within his shaft, so I sucked harder, licked with lust. Finally, it arrived. My hands froze in place, gripping the cocks in my hands, as Ryan soaked my tongue with his first thick deposit. The first shot was followed by one, then another, and another, each slightly smaller than the last.

I didn't want to swallow it down right away. I wanted to hold it in my mouth to savor the feeling of swirling my tongue around in it. I wanted to savor the taste before it slid down my throat. Because I didn't swallow, my mouth was soon overrun and cum started to ooze out the corners of my mouth and down my face. Ryan's pumping finally slowed. I continued sucking until he was empty and had softened in my mouth. Finally I released him, then paused with my mouth open and head slightly tipped back, showing him my prize before swishing one last time and gulping it down.

Spent, Ryan backed away and to the right, making his way to the closest chair. I pulled Steve and Ben together in front of me. Ryan may have been done but the rest of us could tell that I clearly wasn't. I took turns sucking each of them into my mouth, bobbing and swallowing while doing my best to continue stroking the other, before switching.