Guys Trip, Lace Causes a Stir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trybiman
trybiman
97 Followers

I know that I want to taste Steve's cum before this is all over so I decide to roll off of him and take control of the situation. On my hands and knees, I turn so I'm now facing toward the foot of the bed just to Steve's side. His cock is standing at attention inches away from my face, just begging for attention.

Steve starts to caress my ass cheeks as I inch toward his manhood, licking my way down his stomach. I rest my weight on my forearm that is on his hip and reach to run my hands up between his legs. I take Steve's balls in one hand while raising his cock up with the other and then I stroke it softly a few times.

Steve is now rubbing his hand up the inside of my leg as well, occasionally brushing it across my crotch and then moving it back to my leg. He starts alternating between caressing my leg, grazing my crotch through my thong and rubbing my ass. We're taking our time, not completely sure how far this is going to go but loving every second of it so far.

Finally, I can't take the slow pace anymore and I move forward the last few inches and lower my mouth down onto Steve's delicious cock. I'm too hot to slowly work it in so I just take it all of the way into my mouth the way I imagine a woman would do to me. His pre-cum tastes like nothing I've ever experienced, the days that I've tasted my own cream can't even compare. This is so new to me and I'm loving the feel and taste in my mouth.

I lift my head off of him for just a couple of seconds and blurt out, "How could anyone could not hunger for it night and day!" before lowering mouth back down to engulf him again.

As soon as I slide Steve's cock back into the wet warmth of my mouth his hips buck beneath me, thrusting it farther in. I'm sure this is not what he expected when he climbed into bed tonight and fell asleep with his soft cock laying on his leg.

Full of lust, he grabs me by the thin lace of the thong between my cheeks and pulls me sideways so I'm now straddling him with my balls just over his chin. My cock is still tucked away inside the front of my now soaking wet thong but when Steve dragged me across him the back got pulled aside to expose the underside of my balls and all of my crack (including that smooth pucker staring right at him).

I feel his warm breath on my balls until he moves to lick both of my them, covering them with the flat of his tongue. He stops licking just long enough to take them one at a time into his mouth, moaning as he sucks on them gently. As I continue to devour his cock and caress his balls Steve frees his arms from between my legs.

I feel him reach up with both of his hands to spread my cheeks and he's now so close to my virgin hole. I gasp as he takes a long, slow lick from my balls all the way up my crack, taking his time and pressing against my hot pussy as he slowly glides past it.

When Steve's tongue pushes against my hole, a moan escapes from deep within me, "Uhhhhhh."

I can feel his cock twitch in my mouth as the vibration from my voice massages his cock. I get an intoxicating taste of a fresh surge of pre-cum from the tip. I back off slightly so I can taste every last bit that coats the head of his cock before plunging back down. Overcome with lust I surprise us both when I relax and take the head of Steve's cock past my tongue and into my throat. This is new to me but I'm trying to fully pleasure the main laying underneath me.

My throat pulls on him as I start to swallow over and over, trying to milk the cum from his rod.

Steve grunts and moans, "Yes, yes!"

I don't know if we are going to be able to keep from waking the people in the neighboring rooms. The sounds become muffled as Steve buries his face in between my cheeks and plunges his tongue into my pussy as far as it can go. With hunger and excitement Steve quickly moves his fingers, sliding the tips barely into the edges of my pucker, stretching the hole open more. Then he probes deeper inside with his tongue and he's now able to push its entire length into me.

I've never experienced anything like this and I'm so amazed at the sensations that I'm feeling. I can't think anymore and I stop caring who knows that I'm having the best sexual experience of my life. My sex life to this point has been good but this is on a whole new level!

As Steve hungrily fucks me with the full length of his tongue the only thing that stops me from yelling "Oh god!" at the top of my lungs is Steve's thick cock throbbing at the back of my throat.

I can feel that Steve is close to cumming but he keeps working on me as he holds off from his ultimate climax. To my disappointment Steve takes one hand from between my cheeks, but that feeling quickly fades as he pulls the rest of my thong over to the side off of my cock and he takes my shaft into his hand for the first time. He starts rubbing his fingers first all over the head of my cock and then inside my thong, coating them fully with what seems like cups of my thick, slippery pre-cum.

As Steve is scooping up all of my pre-cum he has continued to deeply probe my entrance with his tongue and I'm now soaking wet from all of the saliva. It's is inside of my canal, dripping from my crack onto my balls and I love the feel of it. Suddenly Steve takes his mouth away from my pussy and again comes that feeling of disappointment. I wonder if he's going to drink down all of that pre-cum coating his fingers, but that thought quickly passes!

Instead, Steve begins to rub his cum-lubed fingers against my pussy. He slowly slips one now very slippery finger into my canal where not even I have probed before. With the stretching that he's done with his mouth up to now it doesn't initially feel much different than his tongue had before, just firmer and longer, but I'm is so relieved to have him pleasuring my insides again.

When his finger reaches deep inside me I moan again, "Mmm!"

We're back into a smooth rhythm and I really focus on milking that beautiful cock again and Steve moans back quietly, "Uhhh!"

He uses one hand to keep me spread while he gently probes with one finger of his other hand and kisses my balls and the sensitive skin below. Once I settle in again I feel him pull his finger back and almost completely out. As it slides back I try to squeeze down to keep him from leaving my hole empty. He pauses for a moment with only the tip of his finger in and I take advantage of the calm to move off of his cock.

I lick the bottom of his shaft and all around the head of his rod then hover over it, taking just the tip into my mouth, and lick all around the head. This causes Steve to freeze for a second and moan out loud, "Oh god"

I continue to sensually pleasure his tip, making out with it, taking it out of my mouth to rub it on my face. Steve massages just inside of my hole with the tip of his finger until I slowly begin to feel more pressure as Steve works the tip of a second pre-cum covered finger barely inside. I feel the tip of not one, but two, fingers barely paste the threshold, spreading the opening to my tight hole. I'm still sucking on the tip of Steve's delicious cock when I feel both fingers slowly move deeper into me. He goes slowly but this time I can't help but push back and I feel them slide all of the way in.

As they bottom out I let out a loud gasp and push back against him again, wanting there to be more. Steve holds his fingers deep inside as he finds a spot that I never dreamed existed. As he rubs against it I rock my hips back and forth on those two fingers causing them to move in and out of my pussy as Steve guides them over what tonight is my g-spot.

I'm feeling fuller and Steve is hitting all of the right buttons. I ache to take him back into my mouth fully but before I do I lift my head from his cock and let my legs slide farther out to the sides.

Steve pauses until in a husky voice I half demand and half beg, "Give me one more!"

He pulls his fingers back, again just to the brink, and then inserts the tip of one more moist and slick finger until all three are in just short of the first joint. I'm now stretched even more. We both hold still and Steve waits for me to adjust to the new size, staring at my erotic hole as it's now open enough to take even more of what he is offering.

I'm aware of my hot breath on the saliva and pre-cum covering the head of his cock and wonder what he must be feeling. I place my hands on the bed on either side of Steve's hips for balance and I lift my head and arch my back before pushing back hard onto his fingers and groan loudly, "Uhhhhhhhh! FUCK!"

I wonder if the other rooms heard that and if they could tell where it came from, but that thought goes out of my head quickly as Steve plunges his fingers in and out of the pussy in front of him. Again, I take notice of his rock-hard cock standing there and I hungrily bend all of the way back down and take him back into my mouth.

In ecstasy, I think, "Oh god this tastes so fucking sexy, so good!" All that I can manage out loud is a moan, "Mmmmmm!"

Steve continues to finger fuck me and I work his cock back deep into my mouth and again into my throat. As he plunges into me with his fingers and rubs my g-spot I swallow over and over and hungrily milk my first cock with my throat. We're both moaning as we get close. I am tasting every inch of Steve as he licks my balls and fills my ass.

I'm in heaven right now, feeling so full as my orgasm is slowly starting. I'm oozing all over Steve, my cock twitching as he pleasures me deep inside. Creamy, white cum drips onto him.

Steve's cock is swelling even more and I pull back to the head so I can taste the pre-cum that has been flowing continuously into my mouth. When I move back I cup Steve's balls with one hand and stroke his hot shaft with the other. It is wet with saliva so my hand glides up and down smoothly while I suck on the swollen head.

We're both panting heavily and our cocks are swollen, oozing and twitching. I'm feeling the most pleasure that I've ever experienced. Feeling Steve's rock-hard cock, I know he is close to blowing his load in my mouth. He hasn't touched my cock since he took it out of my thong but I start pulsing harder and cumming all over.

My orgasm has started for real now. Steve moves his head under my cock and he starts to catch the thick ropes of my cum into his mouth. This orgasm is amazing and it just keeps pumping as Steve keeps fingering me deep. I feel like it's never going to stop.

My pussy is clenching Steve's fingers as he continues to fuck and massage my g-spot. Finally, Steve goes over the edge too and his beautiful cock starts pulsing in my hand and mouth and rope after rope shoots from him as I continue to stroke, lick, suck and now swallow down his warm seed.

I'm still cumming as the flow from Steve's cock finally starts to overwhelm me and his cum starts dripping out of my mouth, down his cock and onto his balls. I can now clearly hear it as I'm rubbing his cum all around his cock. I continue to stroke until the pulsing subsides.

I've finally stopped covering Steve with my load and he is now slowly, gently probing his fingers in and out. As he starts to ease his fingers out I begin to clean his cock and balls of all of the cum that I can get. He then scoops up my cum from his chest, neck and face and sucks it into his mouth. Neither of us waste a single drop.

Both of our cocks are satisfied and the swelling fades as they soften. I finally move off of Steve and I move to put my head back up on the pillow by his side. We're covered in sweat, shocked and amazed at what just happened, and more than just a little tired.

I don't even know what to say after what just happened and we both simultaneously say, "Fuck."

I place my hand back onto his crotch and rub it around in the slippery sweat that now covers his balls. When I realize how sweaty he is I run my other hand across my own chest.

When I lift my sweat-soaked hand and show it to him with a grin Steve closes his eyes relaxes into the bed and suggests, "You can take the first shower if you want."

Spent, I softly respond, "Okay, but don't go anywhere. I might not be done."

Removing my hand from his soft crotch I slowly get up to take a shower and get ready to get back in bed. Even after what just happened I still feel self-conscious being totally naked so I rush to get into the bathroom and close the door, glancing back quickly to see if he was watching me.

I turn on the water in the shower and wait as it heats up. After standing there in a daze for I don't know how long I notice that the mirror has started to fog up so I know that water is hot enough. I step in, close the curtain and move over under the hot stream as my thoughts drift back to the bed.

I smile when I think back to how scared I was when I realized that my little secret was in danger of being exposed. I never dreamed that instead of everything coming crashing down that I would be pushed to take it even further. I'm still anxious about what the rest of the night, the rest of the trip and the rest of my life may hold.

I wonder, "Is there more to come? How far will I go with this tonight? How far will I let things go with the urges to feel like a woman that came over me in the bed?"

After I get out and dry off I wrap a towel around my waste before I walk back into the room to put something on. Steve takes that as his cue and he pushes himself up off of the bed. He heads in to take his turn in the shower and I'm left again to my thoughts.

I pick up the other sheer lace thong that I brought in for tomorrow and begin to slide it on. This one is a little different, even more erotic. Once the material in the front reaches my balls, not only does it taper down but the thong splits to form two narrow strips between my legs and cheeks before connecting to the waistband above.

I crawl into the bed, collapse onto my stomach and lay my head down on the pillow. Listening to the sound of the water falling in the shower, unsure of what comes next, I drift off to sleep still sprawled out at an angle across the bed. My legs lay slightly open and my ass is on display for whoever may enter the room...

trybiman
trybiman
97 Followers
12