Gwen

Story Info
A very short story about anal play and incest.
1k words
4.17
5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
191 Followers

Gwen

A very short story about anal play and incest. As normal with my tales you, will be expected to use your imagination.

We had just finished making love and I was lying between Gwen's legs playing with her pussy. Licking here and there and giving her little sucks. I enjoy doing it. The first time I did it she had been complaining "I really don't like it when I have to spend the night sleeping in a wet spot and I know you don't mind me getting a mouthful of your stuff and you like it when I swallow. But when you fill me up and roll over I'm left with the mess underneath me all night. Don't get me wrong I love the fact that you make sure I'm satisfied before you do your thing. It's just kind of pisses me off a little."

Now I'm not a brain surgeon or a rocket scientist but I'm not stupid and the truth being told the idea kind of appealed to me. So that is why I was down there; cleaning things up and giving her a little thrill along with it. As I was doing my thing I started to remember in a dirty story I had read that some like to be touched and fingered back there. Back there between their butt checks.

So I thought why not try it and see how my love reacts. Earlier I had slipped a pillow under her hips to raise her bottom up. It helps to ease the pressure on my neck. This made that spot I was thinking about available. Lifting up a little I was able to slip a finger inside her to gather a little moisture.

When I rubbed my finger up and down the crack, "Bob, what the hell are you doing?"

"Does it hurt? Feel bad?"

"No but it is kind of weird. Why are you doing it?"

"I just thought it might be pleasant. Should I stop?"

"I...I...Don't know. It does feel a little good but it's really different ya know."

"Don't go away." I told her and ran into the bathroom to grab a bottle of Vaseline. I sat down between her legs and put a glop of it on my finger.

"Bob."

"Just wait, let me try this."

A moan was her answer as I moved the finger around the hole. I asked her, "Feel ok, maybe kind of good?"

Another moan made me think it was meeting with her approval. So it was time to up the ante. But first maybe I should go back to the oral work? Of course I should why wouldn't I? Getting back down I put more of the Vaseline on my finger and started to use my tongue and finger both.

Gwen was breathing hard and humping her hips at me. It was time so I pushed my finger in up to the first knuckle. "Oh...My...God, Robert what are you doing to me?"

I pushed a little deeper then pulled back and waited a moment before pushing back in, wiggled my finger and pulled back until just the tip was in her. "Damn you Robert...Don't stop. Do it some more."

Being the kind and loving husband that I am I followed her instructions. Licking and sucking and fingering her until she went up and over the edge moaning and panting until she was begging me to stop.

Gwen rolled to her side and I moved up to cuddle spoon fashion. "Was that to your satisfaction my dear?" I whispered as I was holding on to a tit.

"Ya, I kind of liked that. I just might let you do it again some time."

Just then the door opened and Billy, our college attending son, was standing therein his pajama bottoms. Oh crap, I had forgotten he was home on winter break. "Mom, I can't sleep. Could you maybe?"

"Billy, use your hand. I'm tired and want to go to sleep. Go back to bed and take care of it yourself."

"I tried and I could hear you guys and I..."

"Oh for Pete's sake, come to Mommy. I swear the older you get the more helpless you get." When he was standing by the bedside she reached out and pulled the pajamas down until they fell around his ankles.

I lifted up so I could watch her. Her hand reached out and wrapped her fingers around the shaft. "Ah Mom I was kind of hoping that you might..."

"I will...I will...Just be patient a little. Mommy needs to feel it first ok?"

After giving him a few strokes she reached around and pulled him closer. "Oh yes...Oh yes...That feels so good."

I moved my hand down across Gwen's stomach and as she lifted her top leg I was cupping her mound. She pulled back enough to mumble, "Rub me Bob."

Our son must have not been taking care of his needs because it only took a couple of minutes before he was crying out and exploding. I moved my hand up around Gwen's neck to feel her swallowing.

Gwen pulled back, "There happy? Now go to bed and leave me alone."

As Billy went out the door, "Thanks Mom, you're the best."

"Ya know, I think it's time he stands on his own. He must be taking care of himself in school. He's twenty years old. There is now reason you should be still helping him out."

"In school he has this friend and they take care of each other. Remember that little blonde he brought home for the Labor Day picnic? And how would you feel jerking it when there's another choice? Besides I really don't mind all that much. Kind of fun sometimes, it'd be better if he came around when I wasn't so tired. Then I could put a little more effort into it."

She rolled over, gave me a deep kiss, rolled back away, "Night sweetie." She started to gently snore. Me,

I was hard again and had to take care out it myself. Damn kid.

The end

It is just another little fantasy tale that is all it is, A FANTASY. If it tickled you or made you think so much the better.

tailtales
tailtales
191 Followers