Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 23

Story Info
Gwennalyn stands firm; a little pre-marital bonding.
8.4k words
4.82
5.2k
5

Part 23 of the 28 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 05/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,311 Followers

Thank you as always to the incomparable Emma Kendrick for sharing her thoughts on the chapter!

The princess stared, taken aback.

Lucien stared back at her, fidgeting in the chair. Her eyes focused on his facial scar.

I was expecting grotesque. He just looks...dashing, actually.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

A slight surprise crossed his face, and she realized her tone had been unintentionally terse.

"You should have written ahead to let me know you were coming," she said, making sure to keep her voice smooth and steady this time.

He nodded.

"I should have. I apologize for my inconsideration."

"So then...what brings you here?" she asked, wording her initial question more politely.

Why the fuck are you here? Why?

Victorin cleared his throat pointedly.

"I'll leave you two alone."

She bowed her head gratefully as he slipped from the room.

"We need to talk," Lucien spoke up the moment the door closed behind the king.

"About what?"

"About our marriage."

"What about it?"

He swallowed nervously.

"I...had thought my scars would spell the end of our impending marriage. But your father, gracious a king as he is, refused to consider that even before the bandages were off."

She fought back a laugh at his wording.

Gracious a king as he is?

"And so now we must still be married."

"But not for a little while yet."

He nodded.

"That was the plan, yes. I would spend time on the expedition, you would spend time here with the orcs, and then we would be wed after. But my time on the expedition is over."

"But my time with the orcs is not yet over."

He nodded again.

"But we will still be married soon."

She eyed him warily.

"Whatever you came all this way to say, say it."

He blinked in surprise at the directness, but then nodded a third time.

"I came here to try and convince you to come home with me so we could wed sooner rather than later."

She raised an eyebrow.

"We had a conversation not too long ago," she began, "where we both admitted to not wanting this marriage. So, why are you being so hasty now?"

There was a hint of surprise again in his reaction, this time better controlled but still noticeable.

"Because I would rather not wait."

"You would rather marry sooner...despite not wanting to be married at all?"

"Yes. To put it as bluntly as possible...and I mean absolutely no offense to you...I would rather be executed right away than have to wait for the axman."

Laughter burst from her before she could stop it.

"I...didn't intend that to be funny."

"I know," she replied, the giggles dissipating. "But it was. Darkly so, but so."

"I meant no offense."

"None was taken. I understand what you mean."

"Then you understand why I came here to talk to you."

"I do, yes. But unfortunately for you, my answer is no."

He winced.

"You would rather wait?"

"I would rather finish out my time here. I have enjoyed it, and do not want to hurry up the end."

"There's not much of that time left though."

I'm painfully aware of that.

She stifled a terser answer.

"True. But since there is so little left, that makes it more important for me to enjoy it. Besides, King Victorin has been such a wonderful host, I feel it would almost be an insult to leave too soon."

Lucien glanced away for a moment as if collecting his thoughts, and then looked back at her.

"I'm sure he would understand. It's marriage, after all. As a king, he can understand the importance, especially of ours."

"I'm sure he could understand. But that does not change my answer."

He glanced away again.

"If you want so badly for us to get married quickly, why did you not just reach out to my father and have him bring me home?"

"Because I didn't want to start our marriage with you despising me."

"That's thoughtful of you."

He shrugged.

"And I do appreciate the thoughtfulness. But it won't change my answer."

"And I suppose nothing short of bringing your father into this will?"

She nodded.

He sighed, and she felt the slightest, smallest twinge of guilt as a look of misery crossed his face for a second. But then it was gone, replaced by acceptance.

"I'll leave straight away then," he murmured. "Let you enjoy the rest of your time here."

He stood, and sighed again, the sigh this time smaller, somehow more pitiful.

A pesky voice spoke up in her mind with an immediately rejected idea.

Nope. Don't like that. Nope. No way. Not going to happen.

"See you soon, princess. But hopefully not too soon for you."

He smiled, but there was no amusement there

The pesky voice spoke up again as he trudged towards the door.

"Wait, Lucien."

He stopped, half-turning towards her, a slightly hopeful expression on his face.

Don't do it, you idiot. Don't you dare!

"Why not..."

No...no...no...no...

"...stay here for a little while?"

Fuck.

He raised an eyebrow.

Please say no.

"It might be good for you," she continued, shoving aside her self-interest. "I have certainly found plenty of good here. King Victorin has been a gracious host."

"And you wouldn't mind having me around a little longer?"

"Well, I didn't say we had to spend time together," she said, smiling slightly. "It just might be good for you to spend time away from home."

You idiot.

"We could even convince Father that you came here to spend time with me."

He hesitated.

"It's just a suggestion. You could at least stay today, maybe take a tour of the city, and then leave tomorrow if you decide not to stay."

What are you doing, you buffoon?

His hesitation lingered.

What if he decides to stay? First, it'd be an unwelcome reminder that you're marrying him soon, and second, there's the chance he finds you getting your brains screwed out.

She ignored the voice.

"It could maybe do you some good. It certainly has done me good."

"Alright," he allowed. "I'll stay for today."

Fuck this.

She forced a smile.

"Splendid. It really is a wonderful city. Plenty to see."

His misery did not seem fully allayed, but he matched her smile with one of his own, his obviously forced as well.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lucien trudged along the corridor.

Can't turn back after this. Can't take back the secret.

The tour of the city had been interesting. King Victorin had been busy and had sent one of his advisors in his stead. The advisor had been very knowledgeable, readily answering the questions Lucien had asked to offer a polite interest.

In the evening, he had dined with Gwennalyn. Their conversation had been awkward, but they had soldiered through it. His misery had only been made worse by that awkwardness, as he had been inundated with images of countless future meals marked by similarly awkward conversations.

It was now well into the night, and the castle was quiet. He, however, could not sleep, and was on his way to his future wife's chambers. It had taken a few hours of tossing, turning, and talking over the issue in his mind, for him to finally decide to tell her his secret.

She'll be my wife. I might as well confide in her.

Despite a lingering nervousness, he did not stop or turn back.

The way to her chambers, thanks to the shortcut she had used to get there from the castle courtyards earlier in the day, was quick enough, devoid of any guards as well. Soon enough, he was standing in front of the slightly-ajar door to her chambers.

"Princess?" he called out as he eased it open.

The sitting room was mostly as it had been before, but with a bottle of wine on a table, surrounded by several cups. The door to her bedroom, straight ahead, was also slightly ajar. Growling and grunting reached his ears from beyond it. His pulse quickened, his mind cast back to his time on the pirate expedition, the orcs he had fought then sounding similar in the heat of combat.

He reached the door and peered through the crack.

His eyes widened at the sight beyond it.

The princess was on her bed, one orc in front of her and one behind. Her skinny figure was fully exposed, but that pale swath was dotted with angry bruises and red handprints. The orc in front of her held a fistful of her hair, his hips driving forward to stuff his thick cock into her mouth. The orc behind her had one hand on her hip, the other with a cruel grip on one of her breasts, his hips driving forward as well, sending another thick cock into her. She gurgled meekly in between the dual assaults, hands locked tightly on the bedsheets. Although he could not quite see the expression on her face, there was nothing in her body language that indicated anything other than pleasure.

The growling and grunting took on a lascivious bent with him now closer to the sounds. The orcs pumped their hips with little thought to the other's rhythm, battering her ruthlessly. Their bodies glistened with sweat, green, well-muscled skin made alluring by that gleam. His eyes roamed over them, watching those muscles ripple.

I wouldn't have thought a girl as skinny as her could take all that strength.

His cock began to swell as he kept watching the orcs, who were too busy ravaging her slender figure to glance over to the door.

I should probably leave...it's not right to spy on her like this...but those orcs...I can't look away...

A sudden shove from behind sent him over the threshold, the door swinging open as he tumbled through, landing in a heap on the floor.

"What do we have here?" a deep, amused voice said from behind him.

He turned over, to see three more orcs standing at the door. The speaker laughed, while the other two smirked. One of them he recognized as one of the guards who had accompanied him on his tour of the city.

"Who's this then?" one of the orcs on the bed spoke up.

"I think this is the husband-to-be," the guard he had recognized answered.

"Really?" the first speaker said. "Well, this must be a rude awakening for him."

Lucien looked over to the bed. The orcs had stopped thrusting, and now slid their cocks out.

"Say hello to your husband-to-be," the one behind her directed.

He could see her expression now, the surprise, nervousness, and anxiousness written plainly on her face.

"Hello Lucien," she murmured numbly. "What're you doing here?"

"I came to talk," he replied, just as numbly.

The three newcomers strolled into the room. He glanced away from the princess, taking in their powerful builds.

A muffled cry by the princess brought his attention back to the strength and savagery those two orcs were unleashing.

"This must be surprising," one of the newcomers commented. "Seeing your future wife being spit-roasted by orcs."

He nodded absentmindedly, eyes moving between the two orcs, drinking in the lust on their faces, the gritted teeth, the furious eyes, the furrowed brows.

"This is probably a surprise for her too. If only you two would've kept that door closed."

"She was distracting us," the orc at her mouth grumbled.

"Besides," the orc behind her spoke up again, "I don't think she cares that much."

"You don't think she cares that her future husband knows she's a massive slut now?" one of the newcomers asked.

"Oh, I'm sure she'll care once she has time to think about it. But right now, all she's thinking about is getting fucked and bred."

The orc at her mouth slid his cock out and smacked her on the cheek with it.

"Isn't that right? You just want to get fucked good and hard, huh? Bred nice and deep?"

She nodded, staring up at him, shuddering and squirming. The orc behind her had not stopped hammering into her figure, setting its scant flesh to a soft rippling.

"If you want it," he told her, "you'll have to beg for it."

Lucien watched her peek over her shoulder. Her eyes registered him for a second, but then moved past him.

"Breed me, Akeza, please, I need it, please breed me, please!"

Heavens. She sounds so desperate. Didn't even let me being here stop her from begging.

"Yeah, all you care about is getting more seed into that greedy little womb of yours."

She nodded, eyes wide and pleading.

"Please, give my womb what it needs, please, breed me..."

Lucien could not help but imagine the torrent of cum that would soon erupt into her.

I wonder if it feels different to have an orc cum inside you than it does a man...

The orc at her mouth tugged her head around and plunged back through her lips. She gagged around the thrust, but only meekly accepted the roughness.

Movement from the newcomers drew Lucien's attention. They were undressing, their physiques revealed bit by bit, just as formidable as the other two.

"Take it, you little whore," Akeza grunted.

Lucien glanced back to see a look of ecstasy wash over his face, cock plunged into the princess, one hand locked on her hip, the other on her breast.

"If it weren't for bloodclove tea," one of the undressing orcs told Lucien, "she'd have been pregnant a long time ago."

"I'm surprised she's not followed by a trail of cum wherever she goes," another joked.

"But don't worry," a third added, "she's not just a slut for us. I'm sure she'll spread her legs for you whenever you say."

He glanced back over to them, to see them fully naked, his mouth watering at the alluring sight.

I should be offended on her behalf...but I can't bring myself to care right now...

"Come here," Akeza spoke up then.

Lucien glanced over to him and padded towards the bed. Akeza slid his cock out, the softening shaft gleaming with mingled juices. The princess trembled, her slit clutching at the retreat. The last inch slipped out, followed by thick trickles of semen, the pink folds quickly glazed with spent seed. Those folds were drenched as well with her juices, but what drew Lucien's gaze was that softened shaft, still sizeable even with that softening.

"Look at that cunt," Akeza said with a gesture. "You should get used to seeing it leaking cum like that."

He chuckled, and then swung his palm up, slapping at the drenched slit. The princess squealed, that sound muffled. Her hips bucked, a strong shiver running along her.

As a husband, it'd be right and just for me to defend her honor. But...we're not married yet.

Lucien spared that slap the briefest of glances before letting his eyes fix again on that shaft.

"See how wet she is?" Akeza continued, his hand moving again, a splatter sounding from the second slap, followed by another muffled squeal.

"Uh, Akeza?" one of the others spoke up. "He seems much more interested in your cock than her cunt."

The orc finally glanced at Lucien, who dragged his eyes upwards, his heart beating with a nervous excitement.

"So he does," Akeza murmured, a grin spreading on his lips. "Well, don't look now, husband-to-be, but you have three more right there."

He gestured to the naked trio.

"If you want cock," the middle one drawled, "then get on your knees."

Lucien hesitated. A glance to the princess showed her paying no attention to the action, taking those thrusts into her throat, a hand tracing idly over her belly.

I did come here to tell her my secret. But if I kneel...she'll get to see it firsthand.

"On your knees," the middle one repeated.

I shouldn't...not here, not in front of her...

His heart raced. The middle orc stepped forward.

A firm hand settled on his shoulder and pressed down.

He let himself sink down to his knees.

"Good boy."

That shaft bobbed in the air, green and veined, leading down to a pair of round, fat balls. Lucien shivered in anticipation, watching the orc bring it closer to him.

"You like cock?"

He nodded, his eyes still trailing along that shaft.

"Then have some," the orc drawled, letting it rub along his cheek.

The warm flesh on his drew a moan from him.

"She makes that sound a lot," one of the other orcs commented.

That shaft dragged up along his nose. He took in a good sniff, smelling an unmistakable muskiness, subtle yet undeniably wonderful.

The steady movement along his face brought those balls to his lips, and he opened them, greeting the sacks with an enthusiastic tongue. The taste matched the musk, another delight. He sucked and slurped, bathing the crinkled flesh in saliva, staring up at the orc, a smirk across that face.

"Do you suck cock often?"

Lucien nodded around his mouthful.

"So you know your way around one then."

He nodded again.

The orc drew back, his balls slipping out, and then presented his cock.

"Then show me how what you got."

Lucien did not hesitate this time, wrapping his lips around the head, a hand closing around the base, starting to stroke slowly. The head was easy enough to fit into his mouth, but his eyes slid past it, along inch after inch.

This would be the biggest I've ever had.

The gagging sounds on the bed reminded him of the princess' presence.

And she's taking one into her throat like it's nothing. I don't imagine it's that much smaller than this one.

The orc nodded approvingly, a hand settling on his head. His lips slurped, drawing in more of that piquant flavor.

"Fuck yes," he heard the orc still on the bed groan. "Take that load."

Lucien moaned onto that broad head, imagining the flood of cum flowing into the princess' stomach. His lips slurped with more enthusiasm, his hand matching it with a quicker pace. The orc hitched his hips forward, the first inch slotting through his lips. The movement took him by surprise, but he carried on slurping hungrily, letting his saliva trickle along, staining the green flesh with a slick gleam.

"Look at him," one of the other newcomers commented. "He's enjoying himself."

Lucien did not deign to answer, too concerned with showing his talents. His hand stroked further along, coming close to his lips, which sucked steadily, his tongue adding its own contribution, swirling atop the head. A musky splash soon met it, pre-cum beginning to flow, offering Lucien a delicious treat, whetting his appetite for more.

Movement around him drew his gaze, but the two other newcomers were only walking past him, quickly climbing atop the bed.

A choked purr came from the princess. Lucien could easily imagine her slender figure again caught between two powerful physiques and two plunging cocks. Her figure was not the main focus on that image, though. Those cocks drew the attention of his mind's eye instead, even as he slurped and stroked at the orc in front of him.

"These two don't even care they're right in front of each other," one of the orcs on the bed said.

"All they care about is that they're taking cock," Akeza replied from nearby.

Lucien moaned at the commentary. The orc grinned down at him, and hitched his hips forward again, his lips stretching around the start of the middle portion of the shaft. His hand moved steadily, his effort unaffected.

"Not bad so far. But let's see how much you can take."

The orc hitched his hips forward, a bit more force to it this time, another few inches slipping through Lucien's lips, saliva running more as they made way. His cock was rock-hard, already leaking pre-cum.

"So far, so good..."

His hips kept up the pressure. Lucien stayed still, another moan muffled, a shudder running over him from the way that shaft filled his mouth so thoroughly.

The head soon nudged into his throat. The final inches remained, and he readied himself, tongue wriggling on the underside, lips stretching wider. The orc pushed down pointedly on his head. He gurgled around the amount in his mouth and throat, staring up at the lustful expression on the orc's face.

majicman21
majicman21
1,311 Followers