Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The princess can take us to the balls. Do you think you can?"

He nodded slightly, steadying the urge to gag.

"Let's see about that..."

That shaft drew back an inch or so, and then eased forward.

The orc repeated the maneuver, moving steadily and intently. Lucien stayed still, bathing the shaft with his saliva, his chin dripping with spit, his tunic already wet with a few spots.

Despite the rising lust on his face, the orc was patient, probing the limitations of what Lucien could take, slipping back, easing forward, working with his throat to fit as much of himself as possible there.

With barely an inch left, the orc slithered back through Lucien's mouth, copious pre-cum seeping onto his tongue, offering zings of muskiness. The fleshy head popped into the air. He gazed at the formidable length as it bobbed expectantly, coated in saliva, veins throbbing subtly. The orc chuckled at his attentiveness and brought it down onto his cheek. The impact made him moan, his cock steadily leaking pre-cum.

The orc chuckled again, rubbing the shaft over his nose and cheeks, smearing spit there.

A squeal came from the bed, followed by a whimper, and the orc glanced over.

"Take a look at her," he told Lucien, grinning widely.

The princess was enduring a fierce fucking from behind, the orc's fingers digging possessively into the scant flesh at her hips. The orc in front of her had pulled out. His hand was wrapped around her throat, but instead of any fear or terror on her face, there was a dumb, empty-headed smile, complemented by strain from the orc's stranglehold on her.

"She's a dirty one," the orc told him, glancing back down. "There's not much we do to her she doesn't love. Even choking her just makes her cum harder."

The surprise at seeing her wholeheartedly embrace such treatment faded as Lucien looked over at the shaft waving near her face. The sensation of another dragging along his cheek brought his attention back then to the shaft before him. He let his tongue sneak out to lick along it.

"You want it back in your mouth, huh?" the orc asked rhetorically. "Every inch?"

He nodded.

"Please..."

The orc quickly nudged the head of his length up to Lucien's lips.

An intent pressure opened his mouth back up. He steadied himself, his pleasure building with every inch that eased over his tongue. His moan became a gurgle, and then a satisfied gag as more packed in.

When that last inch or so remained, the orc growled, eyes flaring with determination, and pressed down on Lucien's head. He let himself be forced forward, and felt his throat take in more. That last inch slotted in, those full balls bumping into his chin. He gagged again, a shiver of accomplishment washing along him, the rush of such successful submission quite potent.

His cock jerked. He came, spurting into his trousers.

"There we go," the orc sighed, keeping a firm pressure on the back of his head. "Every inch. Knew you could do it."

His orgasm ran its course, more spurts forming a sticky mess. The rush of submission lingered, casting aside any thought of the debauchery on the bed, ignored in favor of staring up at the orc and focusing on that shaft.

It slid back, but the orc did not waste time pushing along his tongue. The movements set a calm, measured pace. Lucien moaned, saliva streaming from his lips to add to the amount already on his chin and the spatter of spit on his shirt.

The throbs running along that shaft grew stronger. Lucien did his best to add as much pleasure as possible beyond simply letting himself be used. His recent orgasm was an afterthought, as delightful as it had been, compared to the promise of the orc's. His throat worked enthusiastically, hoping to provoke that ecstasy. The orc groaned, eyelids heavy, teeth gritted.

"How is he?" one of the others asked.

"Eager. Like her."

That shaft slipped back further then, until just the head remained inside his lips. He sucked and slurped, feeling more throbs run along the length. A hand reached up to caress those balls, rubbing at the swollen sacks.

"He really wants my load," the orc commented, amusement mingling with the desire on his face.

The desire was paramount, however, as he sent his cock back into Lucien's throat, still keeping the measured pace. His hand pressed down on the back of Lucien's head as well, ensuring a total penetration.

A stronger throb ran along that shaft.

"Fuck yes," the orc growled, keeping up that firm pressure on the back of Lucien's head, pinning him to the base of that cock.

Another stronger throb followed.

The orc snarled as his orgasm struck right down Lucien's throat. Lucien stared up at the expression all over the orc's face. The bursts came hard and hot, filling his belly.

"Ah, drink it down, there we go..."

His throat, tongue, and lips all worked through that orgasm, hoping to coax out as much cum as possible.

But eventually, the orc finished, and slid back impatiently. Inch after inch reappeared, dripping with slimy saliva. The head popped out wetly, and the orc slapped it down onto Lucien's cheek. He moaned, nuzzling at it, letting that sliminess smear onto his skin.

A loud squeal came from the bed. Lucien glanced over.

The orc who had been behind the princess was slipping off the bed. The squeal had come from the princess, who was being yanked and tugged into position by the orc who had been in front of her. He pressed her legs back against her chest and clambered atop her. A vicious thrust slammed every inch of him inside her. Without hesitation, his hips began to work, driving ruthlessly into her, pressing her down into the bed. That first thrust had drawn a strangled cry from her. The following thrusts forced out grunting breaths, the impacts pushing the pitiful exhalations from her.

"She gets fucked like this every day," the orc before him commented helpfully.

"Multiple times," another orc clarified.

"Multiple?" Akeza said wryly. "More like countless."

Lucien drank in the spectacle, her skinny body pinned down underneath a powerful build, absorbing the roughness with seemingly little issue.

I must admit...for her to take this sort of punishment daily, and still be able to walk...that is impressive.

The newfound surge of respect was interrupted by Akeza stepping up in front of him.

"Take off your clothes."

He undressed, showing off his lean figure, the orcs eyeing him readily. When his scars came into view, Akeza whistled in appreciation.

"Must've been some battle, that..."

He just shrugged, standing there naked, cock softened, pubic hair matted slightly with leftover semen.

"When did you cum?"

"When he was in my throat," he replied, gesturing to the orc who had recently finished with him.

Akeza and that orc chuckled.

"Ever take it in the ass?" the former asked.

He nodded.

"But not one as big as yours."

Akeza shrugged.

"If the princess can take it, so can you."

He glanced over to Gwennalyn, still pinned underneath the other orc, squealing mindlessly.

"True."

In for a pence...

He joined her on the bed, the space large enough for him to take up his own position on his hands and knees without being affected by the orc's forcefulness.

"Besides," Akeza began from behind him, "I'll get you ready for it."

He glanced over his shoulder, seeing the burly orc grab a small jar, and saunter over to the bed. His eyes were fixed on that cock the whole time. Akeza sidled up next to him and scooped out some oil with two fingers.

"Spread your cheeks."

He obeyed, resting his head on the sheets, ass presented for preparation.

The oil met his skin, and Akeza rubbed it all over, focusing on his asshole, making sure the tight entrance was well readied. One finger teased inside, drawing a sigh from him. Akeza chuckled, easing it deeper, wriggling it to test his insides.

Over on the other side of the bed, the princess whimpered. He glanced over, out of curiosity, to see the hulking orc with a hand wrapped around her neck, his hips still hammering down into her. Although the position she was in seemed like one that would horrify many other women, it was easy to tell from the restless squirming and gasping mewls that she was greatly enjoying herself, enthusiastically enduring the degradation.

"Do you like it like she does?" Akeza asked, slipping his finger deeper, still wriggling it.

He bit his lip.

"I enjoy it a little rough, and I definitely don't mind being pinned down, but the choking seems a bit much for me."

"I'll keep that in mind..."

The finger slipped out then. Akeza left the bed. Lucien peeked over his other shoulder, just in time to watch the orc smearing oil along his shaft, the length of flesh thick and powerful, waiting to be sheathed inside him, the lubrication adding a lewd gleam to it.

Akeza rejoined him on the bed.

"Ready?"

...in for a pounding.

Lucien nodded.

The orc settled a hand on one of Lucien's hips.

"Spread yourself for me."

He leaned forward again and reached back to obey.

The head nudged against his asshole. He sucked in a breath.

A bit of pressure eased the head inside him. Akeza fed more of himself into Lucien, his cock throbbing from the smothering embrace of those insides.

A few more inches slipped inside, the orc moving in a measured, disciplined manner, ensuring that he could take what was given. His own cock started to swell.

Akeza stopped then. His hand slid up along Lucien's lower back, fingers tracing over his skin. That shaft twitched, reacting to the clutching snugness surrounding it. Lucien slowly brought himself up onto his hands and knees.

"Fuck, you're tight. Been a while since you had it?"

"You're just big. I can still take it, though."

"Of course you can. Like I said, if she can, so can you."

The orc sent his other hand up along Lucien's back, grabbing hold of his shoulder.

The pressure resumed. Lucien moaned, his asshole stretching around the invasion. Even with the orc's impressive size, there was little hesitation from his body, and little trouble with the steady pace that Akeza currently set himself to. That steadiness, and the restraint it evidenced, surprised Lucien.

"I would've thought...you'd throw me down and rut me like her..."

Akeza chuckled.

"Be patient. I will. I just wanted to get you ready first. Take my time opening you up."

He bit his lip, excited by that promise, finding himself very eager to take what the orc could give, to experience the might an orc could bring to bear in a lustful way rather than a martial way.

"Pass me the oil," Akeza said to another orc.

Lucien took a deep breath, his heart beating hard, his body alight with pleasure. That formidable shaft did not move for a few long moments, but even just its presence, its weight inside him, provoked plentiful delight.

And then it slid forward again. His cock swelled quickly, reacting to its larger, thicker counterpart. He moaned, feeling the orc squeeze at him, that grip offering leverage for the pressure to continue. More inches eased through his yielding asshole. His eyes fluttered from the way his body offered nothing but submission.

It's either not as large as I first thought...or I'm more eager than I first thought.

Over on the other side of the bed, the princess alternated between choked whimpers and lurid squeals, the occasional word mixed in with the pathetic noises, words that would have surprised him were he not aware of her currently taking a monstrous orc shaft inside her very willing quim. The orc with said shaft inside her only growled and snarled, those noises thrilling Lucien more than those she made.

His attention went back to his own situation as Akeza slipped deeper, finding more of that clutching snugness, those insides receptive to the intrusion. Lucien groaned, his belly clenching around the slab of flesh occupying his body.

"This is easier than I thought it'd be," Akeza commented. "You sure you haven't taken orcs before?"

"Maybe you're not as big as you think."

Akeza laughed at the answer.

"Perhaps. Or you're much more like your future wife than you think."

Lucien did not answer again, busy groaning as Akeza eased deeper still, touching places that made his body tingle.

"Not much more left before every inch is in..."

"I want it all...please..."

Akeza laughed again.

"What, do you really think I'm not about to be balls-deep?"

The pressure let up. A few drops of oil landed on Lucien's ass, trickling down sluggishly around the massive shaft keeping his body open.

There was no movement behind him for a few seconds.

And then the pressure resumed. Akeza grunted in satisfaction. That grunt was met with a moan from Lucien as he appreciated that slow, steady push. His stomach clenched around the intrusion, his asshole doing the same.

And then the last inch was inside him. He moaned again, a low, long expression of utter delight, luxuriating in serving as a sheath for a needy, desirous male.

"There we go," Akeza sighed.

Little time was given for Lucien to adjust to the sensation of fullness. Those powerful hips began to move, rotating in gentle circles, Akeza testing his asshole, hoping to stretch it out. His head hung, more moans falling forth, his cock throbbing again, a string of pre-cum dripping down to the bed.

The insistent, repetitive movements stirred up his insides. Shivers cascaded along his body.

"Ah, that feels good...nothing like a nice, tight asshole to loosen up..."

Those hips switched to a different tack then, pulling back, and then easing forward.

More insistent, repetitive movements followed, slipping back, pushing inside.

Just as quickly, Akeza switched tack again, returning to the previous method of gentle circling. Lucien shuddered as his body was tested, his asshole patiently stretched out.

The orc used both methods, changing without notice, rotating his hips and then drawing them back and forth. Every little movement added to Lucien's pleasure.

After a few minutes, Akeza paused, and let the majority of his shaft come out. Lucien groaned, his asshole clutching desperately, hoping to keep it buried.

A few more drops of oil landed on his ass.

"So," Akeza drawled, "you want to be rutted like her, huh?"

The princess was still taking the punishing thrusts, mewling pitifully.

"Yes...please..."

The orc chuckled.

A firmer thrust followed, driving the rest of him back inside Lucien. He groaned again, the sound halfway between an exhalation and a reaction.

Another thrust followed, and the orc settled into another steady rhythm, this one of firmer movements. Some restraint was still evident, as the force brought to bear was not near what the other orc did on the princess. But Lucien just took what was given.

The steady rhythm continued for a little while. Lucien let out soft, sultry moans, the sounds falling from him in droves.

The end of that steady rhythm came abruptly, with a fiercer thrust, straight into his insides, drubbing against his guts. His next moan was cut short, turned into a cry. He jerked, forced forward, but Akeza had taken hold of his shoulder and hip, and easily kept him in place.

The thrust was followed by more, a metronomic assault into his stomach, the orc snorting and huffing from the effort. Lucien groaned, his eyes rolling back in their sockets, his cock jumping, leaking slick strands of pre-cum. The bed creaked to the movements of the two couples atop it, the two orcs putting their respective partners to good use in a furious fucking.

Lucien fought to catch his breath, every attempt foiled by the next thrust. His head swum from the swarming sensations. The foremost of them was the vicious pressure of that thick shaft, keeping his asshole stretched. It twitched constantly, each minute movement acutely felt. The noises Akeza made sent shivers down his spine, the ferocity therein quite thrilling. Hot breath tickled his back from the orc's exhalations. The hands on his body squeezed, and he thought numbly about the bruises he had seen on the princess.

I hope I end up with some myself...

"Hey Akeza," the orc fucking the princess spoke up. "Turn him around. I have an idea."

Akeza pulled out, the retreat making Lucien groan with its swiftness. Once the head popped out, he moved quickly, even before the orc began to guide him around.

"Look how well he takes direction," one of the others commented wryly.

Akeza chuckled, sidling up behind Lucien, and sliding back inside him, the slight disappointment of that swift retreat dissipating with every inch fed through his asshole. The thrusts resumed, pumping into him, jarring his body.

In this new position, he had a close-up view of the princess with her current paramour. She was positioned like him, on her hands and knees, facing him, the orc's grip on her hair keeping her head wrenched back. The look on her face was of utterly mindless, stupid, empty-headed bliss. Little bleating whimpers spilled from her with every drive of the orc's hips.

"Isn't this nice?" the orc grunted from behind her. "A little marital bonding."

Lucien let his eyes leave his future wife to appreciate the orc's powerful physique. Those muscles rippled alluringly, gleaming with sweat. His tongue licked over his lips.

"Get a good look at your wife-to-be," the orc continued. "And you get a good look at your husband-to-be, princess."

She did not answer. Lucien did not answer either, drinking in the sight of the strength released upon her, happy to ogle the orc even as Akeza unleashed his own strength.

"I don't think it's working," one of the other orcs spoke up. "She's too busy getting her brains screwed out, and he's paying much more attention to you than to her."

The orc scowled.

"Nice try though," Akeza said drily.

That cock slipped back from Lucien again, and again, he moved without direction once it was entirely out, turning back around to face the other way.

"Good boy," Akeza commented, slapping a palm down across his ass.

Lucien groaned at the spank. A peek over his shoulder showed the orc applying more oil to his shaft. His eyes fixed on it, trailing along the vein on the underside.

Once that oil was applied, Akeza wasted little time getting back inside him. An insistent push brought every inch into him. The last bit squished into place, those full balls settling against his.

Firm hands wrapped around his forearms then and pulled back. He moaned, immobilized by that grip, wallowing in such shameless submission, pleasure swirling in his core.

That shaft drew back, slowly, teasingly, dragging along his insides.

Akeza brought his hips forward in a strong thrust. Lucien cried out, his knees pressing into the bed, his cock throbbing dangerously. That grip on his forearms pulled back, bringing him further up.

The thrusts started, and then picked up in both speed and force, until Akeza was pumping vigorously into his asshole, keeping the ring of flesh thoroughly stretched. More cries spilled from him.

An orgasm quickly ripped through him. His cock spurted out onto the bedsheets below him. Akeza kept going, jostling him even though he easily held him in place.

"I won't last much longer..."

Lucien was immediately excited by the prospect of a fresh load of semen.

"You want my cum?"

He nodded, his voice trembling as he fought to answer verbally.

"Please...I want it...please, Akeza, please...give me your load..."

Akeza growled, his hips not stopping, his balls clapping loudly against Lucien's. His fingers dug into the skin at Lucien's forearms, drawing a wince from him, even as the sensation was only a slight discomfort, not nearly able to offset the glorious pleasure.

Akeza buried himself deep. The force pushed a lewd grunt from Lucien.