Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That shaft pulsed inside him, and a slick heat bloomed. The orc kept himself lodged to the balls, more pulses drawing moans from Lucien. The knowledge that he had provided such ecstasy was always thrilling, sending shudders along his sweat-licked figure. His asshole clenched around that formidable length, massaging it, milking it for the rest of that creamy load.

Akeza let go of his forearms. Still ensconced in the haze of gratification, he pitched forward, ending up face down in the soft sheets. That cock slipped partway out, and Akeza finished the retreat. Lucien shivered, his asshole twitching, reacting to that emptiness.

The bed shifted. He peeked over his shoulder to see Akeza leave it, and then pad from the room.

"Take my load, you needy bitch," the orc fucking the princess snarled, interrupting the brief silence.

A squeal of joy followed. Lucien stretched out on the bed, imagining the fresh load surging through her body. A hand moved back to his asshole, meeting a thick strand of semen already starting to escape. He sighed, smearing it along his taint, doing the same with the following strands, applying them to his skin.

It did not take long for another orc to approach him, cock in hand, the dark green flesh coated in oil.

Lucien reached back and spread his cheeks.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gwennalyn slurped at Azgar's testicles, her hand stroking along his massive shaft.

Over on the bed, Lucien grunted weakly, each sordid sound forced from him by Kharem's vigorous thrusts, accompanied by the rude slap of the orc's balls onto Lucien's smaller set. The princess barely paid attention to them, however, focused on coaxing another load from Azgar.

His hand kept her face pressed into his testicles, the leathery sacks coated in her drool already. She kept a hand down between her thighs, three fingers jammed into her cunt, the well-used lips leaking copious streams of seed.

"I'm about to blow," he told her. "Aim me at your face and cover yourself good."

She mewled, taking her mouth off his balls to bring her face close to the head of his length. Her hand kept stroking, the warmth of his vitality thrumming against her palm.

His cock erupted, the first spurt arcing across her forehead. She stayed still to let the rest of them add to the mess on her face, the sweat and tears already leaving it thoroughly glistening. Her lips took a few spurts, along with her nose, further inundating her with the scent of sex. One eye was forced to close, but the other avoided any spurts, letting her watch his orgasm come to an end, the dregs of his load seeping out onto her chin.

He nodded in approval.

"Good whore. Enjoy your reward."

She giggled, nuzzling against his softened shaft.

"Thank you. I shall wear it with pride."

Over on the bed, Kharem reached his own end, holding himself inside Lucien, putting another load in his belly. Lucien groaned, and Gwennalyn peeked over to watch him squirm, pinned underneath the orc, fingers clutching at the sheets, toes curling, spent cum from previous loads leaking from his ravaged asshole, sticking to the sheets underneath him.

Azgar and Kharem left soon. The others in the group had already departed, leaving her alone with Lucien. She stood on shaky legs, and flounced onto the bed, sighing in contentment.

Whatever anxiousness there had been about Lucien stumbling upon her in the midst of such debauchery had faded thanks to said debauchery. But even as the lustfulness abated, that anxiousness was replaced by a strange relief.

I guess it's better that it's out in the open. Both of our secrets...

After a few minutes of silence, she decided to speak up.

"So...guess I know why you didn't want to marry me...and you know why I don't want to leave..."

The sheets rustled, and she peeked over to see Lucien looking back at her.

"True. How long have you been, uh...doing this?"

"More or less since I arrived. It's a long story."

He nodded.

"You know...I came here to tell you about me. About my...preferences. But now you've seen it in action. I didn't exactly want that."

"No need to be ashamed."

"I'm not ashamed. Just didn't care to have you see anything happen. It's one thing for you to know, it's another for you to see."

She nodded back.

"So then...you only like cock? Not into cunt at all?"

Her crassness made him blink in surprise.

You just saw me take load after load of orc cum, and me using the words 'cunt' and 'cock' takes you aback?

"I've never enjoyed...cunt. Not interested."

"But I heard rumors you have a lover back home."

"My brother started that rumor. He thought it might give me a little bit of cover back before you and I were arranged to be married."

Silence fell again, tinged slightly with awkwardness.

"So," he spoke up then, "those orcs really made it seem like this is a common thing."

"Well..."

She hesitated.

I probably shouldn't tell him too much...but he's already seen me taking their cocks like a trained whore, so...

"My bedroom is open to the castle guards. And the dockworkers...and certain others as well..."

Lucien chuckled.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised."

She raised an eyebrow.

"And what does that mean, exactly?"

"Oh, I meant no offense," he said quickly. "I just mean that...well, a young woman, right before she is to be wed, might be somewhat...adventurous. I mean, I'm not one to judge. I indulge quite often."

"You take cock a lot?"

The crassness had been intentional, to trigger a reaction in him, but he took it in stride this time.

"Yes, I do."

"I do wonder just how many people in the Free Lands partake in sodomy."

"More than you'd think."

She laughed.

"All of them keep those preferences under wraps, of course. Like me."

"Of course. Your secret is safe with me, I hope you know that."

"I shall trust you with it. And yours is safe with me."

She smiled.

"Quite an understanding we seemed to have reached."

"Well, we found some common ground."

Another brief silence followed. Again, Lucien was the one to break it.

"And the orcs? They're good at keeping secrets?"

"Oh yes," she vouched enthusiastically. "For example, Sir Hathwell has no idea about what I get up to."

"I wonder how much of that has to do with their secret-keeping ability and how much with his intelligence."

Gwennalyn laughed.

"Fair enough. But no one who would make a fuss knows about what I've been getting up to."

"Well, I hadn't heard a single thing about what you get up to until tonight, so I have to trust your word on the orcs' secret-keeping."

"Although, they won't keep it among themselves. By tomorrow, all the guards will know you like orc cock."

Lucien chuckled.

"That doesn't sound like the worst thing in the world..."

Gwennalyn weighed a suggestion in her mind.

"You know...I suggested earlier that you stay for a bit. Why not stay for longer than a bit?"

He hesitated.

"You obviously enjoyed yourself. You could stay, if the king agrees to it of course."

"And take cock all the time like you?"

"I don't take cock all the time."

"Sometimes you take cunt?"

She laughed, shaking her head in amusement.

"Yes. Yes, I do, but that's besides the point. I've also been learning about orcish culture. Their history. Their society. I've found it quite enlightening."

"And I would do the same?"

She shrugged.

"Or just explore the city. Or countryside. You could talk to the king to come up with something."

Lucien hesitated again.

"Look," she pressed on, "you seem like you could use some mindless enjoyment. Earlier you were wound up tight, but after that fucking, you seem in a better mood. Which I understand, trust me. But you can have that every day. Multiple times a day, even."

"You're not wrong," he murmured.

"You can tell your family that you decided to stay to bond with me. We're still to be married. It would be a baked-in excuse for you. No one would suspect anything."

He laughed softly.

"I'm getting the feeling that once we marry, you'll win a lot of the arguments."

She smiled at the wry comment.

"Why not talk to the king tomorrow morning? Ask him to let you stay and come up with some sort of plan for what you might do here. And then in the afternoon I can bring you to the guards' lounge with me for some...mindless enjoyment."

"The guards' lounge?"

Might as well fill him in on my whoring.

She nodded.

"I go there in the afternoons. To service them. I haven't been there recently. But you should come with me. I'm sure the orcs would enjoy having someone to fuck besides myself and Deiara."

He glanced away for a moment.

"And if you find you don't actually enjoy it here, then you can just go home."

He glanced back at her.

"Alright then," he finally said. "It's a deal."

She heard the door to her chambers open then. Lucien flinched, but she heaved herself off the bed, holding up a calming hand.

"Just more guards."

Lucien nodded, and then followed her lead, standing on shaky legs.

Voices carried into the bedroom.

Moments later, four orcs strode inside.

"Hello, gentlemen," she greeted them playfully.

The quartet ignored her, stripping out of their clothes.

"Guards, this is my husband-to-be, Lucien."

Yogg reached her first. A firm hand on her shoulder sent her to her knees. Midway there, she opened her mouth wide, and quickly found it filled with cock. He took a fistful of her hair, using it to keep her in place as he drove himself down into her throat, his balls slapping against her chin. She gagged, shuddering with delight.

"Hey husband-to-be," Narth growled from nearby. "Get on your knees."