Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,314 Followers

"I don't want to leave, Deiara."

"I know. But this day was always going to come."

"There's nothing I can think of to do," the princess said sadly. "About this or about the marriage."

Deiara padded over and pulled her into an embrace.

"You still have time, sweetling. I'm sure you'll come up with something."

"I could fake my death."

"Hmmm, not the worst plan," the handmaiden mused, pulling back to caress Gwennalyn's forehead. "How would you pull that off?"

"Stuff a dress with hay and toss it into the sea? We could run off to the tribal orcs. The chieftain would take us in with open arms."

"Perhaps. Keep working on it. But for now, let's get you cleaned up."

The princess nodded, slinking from the bed, following her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A gray sky, filled with foreboding clouds, hung above the castle. Gwennalyn glanced up, letting out a quiet sigh.

It's a sign from the gods. I'm meant to stay.

"Seems the city itself is sad to see you go," Lucien commented.

She managed a smile.

"But you could've stayed longer. I don't think King Victorin would begrudge you a little more time here."

He shook his head.

"It wouldn't be right. Not without you."

She blinked in surprise.

"If it were you leaving, I'd be staying."

He shrugged.

"I do appreciate the consideration though," she added.

"I must say, Gwennalyn," her father spoke up, joining their party at its front. "You've brought great credit to the Free Lands. King Victorin has been most impressed with you as a guest."

"You've behaved exactly as befits a princess," her mother added.

"King Victorin was a most gracious host," she said.

"We must remember to invite him to the wedding," her mother told her father.

He nodded sagely.

Must I always be reminded?

"I'm sure you're a little sad to leave," he continued. "But we'll be back soon."

She managed a smile.

"I look forward to my return."

King Victorin strode up, flanked by Brand, Brash, and several guards.

"The arrangements are all in order," the king spoke up. "Shall we make our way to the docks?"

The party set off through the gates, headed towards the main thoroughfare. Gwennalyn slowed, letting King Victorin, her parents, Lucien, and others slip ahead. Her leisurely pace brought her past the scowling princes to where the guards flanked the group.

Yogg grinned at her.

"With how slowly your parents walk," Javin spoke up from next to him, "we could steal away from one last romp and be back before they even noticed we were gone."

"Most of the city knows what a slut you are," Yilaz added, "so we wouldn't even have to find a secluded spot."

"Shall we send you home leaking our loads?" Beradur suggested.

She giggled but shook her head.

"I'd love that, but it'd be too risky."

"Gwennalyn!" her father called back to her from the front of the group.

"Maybe he would've noticed us leaving after all," Javin grumbled.

She fought back another giggle, already sidling past Brand and Brash to approach her father.

"Yes, Father?"

"I have heard constantly about what a wonderful student of orcish culture you have been. So, why not put that to the test?"

"If you wish," she replied smoothly, noticing a faint smile arise on King Victorin's face.

"Who founded Valenzis?" the orcish king asked.

"Valenzar."

Her father nodded in approval.

"Name three of our gods."

"Irezis, Kulzis, and Nakgoro."

Her father nodded again.

"Very good," King Victorin continued. "And what are their domains?"

"Irezis is the Mother Goddess, representing fertility and education, among other things. Kulzis the Father God, representing combat and challenge. Nakgoro is of the waters, and watches over sailors, travelers, and shipbuilders."

"Correct."

Her father glanced over at her mother, who smiled in polite appreciation.

The quiz continued all the way to the docks. Gwennalyn hesitated on the last few questions, distracted by the dockworkers bustling about around them, most of whom she had hosted in her chambers.

I don't know their names but I certainly know their cocks.

The party soon reached the berth where the royal yacht awaited. Farewells began, with the princess stealing a few last glances at the city before King Victorin turned his attention to her.

"Princess," he began, bowing his head respectfully, "you are most welcome to return anytime."

"Thank you, King Victorin," she replied, curtsying. "I shall hope to take you up on that offer."

The guards behind him smirked.

She glanced over to them, offering a meaningful smile, and then boarded the royal yacht. As the crew readied for departure, she settled at the side of the ship, letting out a deep sigh.

Her handmaiden approached.

"You'll be back soon, I imagine," she murmured, patting her shoulder.

The princess managed a smile.

"I hope you're ready to tolerate me when I'm all cock-starved."

"I think I can handle it," the handmaiden said, smiling back.

The princess glanced away from the city, her gaze carrying towards the horizon. The yacht crept from its berth, starting the short trek back home.

I need to figure out another way to delay the marriage. If not end it altogether.

Deiara squeezed at her shoulder. The two women looked out over the water.

I'm not giving up. Not yet.

majicman21
majicman21
1,314 Followers