Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know...you're only...fucking me like this...because she's here...but I...don't care..."

The orc laughed.

"Of course you don't care. Not if it means you're taking cock."

Deiara smiled.

"You and the princess are exactly alike in that way."

More thrusts left her writhing and moaning. The orc held her steady, pumping his hips. Gwennalyn gazed raptly at the sordid scene, watching the thick shaft slide back and slam forward, watching her handmaiden buck, watching the pleasure play across her face.

The ambassador moved again, settling himself firmly atop Deiara, taking her wrists and pressing them to the bed. Her legs stayed wrapped around his waist. He wasted no time picking the pace back up, drubbing his hips against hers, sending his cock crashing inside her drenched channel. His mouth found its way to her breasts, peppering them with rough kisses.

She glanced over to Gwennalyn, amusement mixing in with the pleasure on her face. The attention only lasted a handful of seconds, and then she looked back to the ambassador, shivering from the sensation of the thick shaft spearing deep. The ambassador growled around a mouthful of her breast, his hips pinning her against the bed, her juices wreathing his cock with sticky rivers. Gwennalyn let her thighs rub together, her own juices gathering.

A rumble started low in the ambassador's throat. A thrill ran over her from the familiar sound, the first herald of an incoming orcish orgasm. Deiara moaned louder, her hips rocking upwards to meet each thrust, helping push Athar towards that orgasm.

He drove his hips down against her, his bulky frame smothering her smaller figure, his green skin contrasting beautifully against her light brown tone. The rumble burst from him as a savage roar, making Gwennalyn mewl, her submissiveness inflamed by the sound. Deiara purred, her back arching, her head tilting back to rest against the pillows. The princess took in the beatific delight on her face, and then let her eyes trail along the orc's physique, his muscles tensing from the release, sweat gleaming here and there.

The roar dwindled back into a rumble. The orc kept himself buried to the base, sucking at Deiara's breasts, his hands still trapping her wrists against the bed. Gwennalyn watched the couple come down from the heights of ecstasy.

The ambassador finally moved off the handmaiden, leaning back to drink in the sight of her body, sending a hand to her breasts to sink fingers into the lush flesh. She giggled, her breathing slightly ragged, her face flushed, her thighs glossy with juices.

"Best tits in the city," he commented.

"Seen every pair, have you?"

"Not yet."

She giggled again.

The ambassador took a few more squeezes of her breasts, before slipping off the bed, his softened cock easily drawing Gwennalyn's gaze. She squirmed, licking her lips mindlessly.

"Are you going to have her clean up your cunt once I leave?" Athar asked Deiara.

"Of course. No better way to make her useful."

Gwennalyn felt a blush surge to life.

"I can think of some ways."

"Oh, me too, just not in Crownhold."

The ambassador nodded.

"True. Her opportunities are limited here."

Neither of them spared her any attention, leaving her shivering from the delicious sting of humiliation.

"Still," he continued, "she's at her best when she's spreading her legs."

"I won't disagree with that."

He took his time gathering his scattered clothes, but eventually he was fully dressed.

"See you soon," he told Deiara.

She smiled and blew him a cheeky kiss.

He gave no farewell to the princess, instead striding from the room, the dismissiveness adding to her blush.

Deiara crooked a finger, beckoning her to the bed.

She sprang from the chair and hurried over.

Her handmaiden smiled sultrily, opening her thighs to show off her soaked sex, the folds glistening with abundant juices, the first strands of Athar's load burbling forth.

The princess leaned forward, but was stopped by a hand on her forehead.

"Oh, did you want to eat his load from my cunt?" Deiara asked, faking a sudden realization.

Gwennalyn nodded, offering the hand several obsequious kisses.

"Well, you won't get what you want if you don't speak up, love."

Gwennalyn bit her lip, the blush returning, searing fiercely across her skin.

"Please let me eat his load from your cunt."

"Do you think you deserve to?"

Her eyes flickered down to watch more strands burble forth, white sticking to pink.

"I only deserve to if you say I do."

Deiara laughed, the lilting tones stabbing a dagger of shame into her heart and sending a quiver over her figure.

"Good answer."

Deiara took her by the hair and tugged her towards her slit.

"Go ahead then."

The princess dragged her tongue over one of the creamy strands, the mix of orcish muskiness and feminine sweetness gracing her taste buds. Her hips wiggled excitedly, and she licked along the folds, gathering up more spent semen and more slick juices. Deiara moaned, arching her back, the sheets rustling from her restless movement. The delight of pleasuring her added to Gwennalyn's excitement. Her tongue worked steadily, her chin quickly left sticky.

"That's it, lick me just like that...mmm, you're such an eager little slut..."

The compliment drew a coo from her. She glanced up at Deiara, appreciating the lovely glow all over her body.

More spent semen flowed forth, offering a delicious, depraved treat. She pounced on every little strand, the feel and flavor of orcish seed soothing her whorish cravings. The enthusiastic licking and lapping provided plenty of pleasure for her handmaiden.

"Keep using your tongue...that's a good girl..."

Gwennalyn cooed again, wiggling her hips happily. A hand snuck up to Deiara's breasts, teasing the soft swells, a finger circling a stiff nipple.

Her handmaiden began to squirm a bit more, gasping and sighing from the rising swell of sensations. She maintained the same pace, dividing her focus between gathering up the leaking cum, and adding to the pleasure. An added benefit to the latter was seeing that pleasure wash over her handmaiden, watching her generous figure twitch and jiggle, enjoying the lust swirling in her eyes and the sensuous sounds spilling from her.

The hand in her hair tightened. She slurped loudly, swallowing yet another mouthful of gooey seed, the tang of feminine nectar mixed in with the potent muskiness.

"Fuck, I'm gonna..."

The sentence trailed off. The handmaiden arched her back sharply, rocking her hips against the princess' tongue. Gwennalyn licked and lapped and sucked, her lips and chin dappled with stickiness from her efforts, her own cunt slick and needy.

Deiara came, slumping back into the bed, her body unwinding. The princess stopped, and simply gazed up at her, watching the ecstasy run its course. A long, lewd moan broke the silence, sending shivers of satisfaction over the princess.

She glanced back to Deiara's slit in time to see more slivers of seed dribble forth.

"C'mere," the handmaiden murmured, tugging at the fistful of hair.

The princess did not fight, obediently kissing a trail up over her luscious curves, peppering her sweaty flesh with oral adoration.

Soon, she was face-to-face with Deiara, who simply smiled, and brought her closer for a kiss. She nuzzled into her handmaiden's arms, running a hand over her heavy breasts and rounded stomach.

"There's still some left..."

Deiara laughed.

"Then get back down there."

Gwennalyn cooed, and then began to kiss along the return trail, sliding her mouth over her handmaiden's collarbone.

"Oh wait," she spoke up, suddenly remembering her reason for stopping by.

"What is it, love?" Deiara asked, stroking her hair affectionately.

"We're going on a trip."

"Where to?"

"On a tour of the Free Lands. The vassal states and cities. Father wants me to learn more about them."

"Interesting. When do we leave?"

"In a week."

"I suppose he wants to get you off your ass and have you do something worthwhile."

"This isn't worthwhile?" Gwennalyn asked, pouting theatrically.

Deiara laughed.

"Of course it is. Just maybe not for him."

"Eh, what does he know?"

"Thankfully, not much. Otherwise I'd be in trouble."

"You wouldn't be the only- "

"Princess," Deiara said pointedly.

"Yes?"

"You have more cum to clean up. Stop talking and get to it."

Gwennalyn mewled, offered a meek nod, and continued kissing her way down.

12