Daddy’s survey

Story Info
Painful and embarrassing examination leads to passionate sex.
2.8k words
4.38
14.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd only been home 30 minutes, just enough time to take off my bra, strip down to a t-shirt and panties, and read a chapter of the book I'd started. My daily post-work decompression. Then I got the text from daddy. Just one word. "Survey." I briefly panick, working through the mental checklist to organize what I needed to do in the 30 minutes it took daddy to drive home.

Shave - already done

Hair down - done

Nails clean and well painted - always done

Undress - well, halfway

Enema - ugh

Get daddy's drink ready - easy

Set up the bedroom - I always do this last

Knowing I need to be quick, i immediately take off my panties and tee and folded them on the bedside table. Daddy always wants to feel the crotch of my panties so he can tell if I had been thinking of him. I walk into the bathroom and took out two fleet enemas. I always hate this part, but know how important it is. As I feel the first flow in, I shudder. Ok, so maybe the feeling is not that bad. I brought my book and am able to knock out another chapter in the time it took to wrap up the initial enema and the second, just to make sure.

I head to the wet bar and grab daddy's favorite bourbon and one of the big round ice cubes. "Two fingers", he always told me, "just like I put inside you." I carry it off to the bedroom and set it on a coaster, next to my panties and my always full water bottle.

When daddy texts "survey", it means it's an inspection day. He's going to make sure everything is in exactly the condition he likes before using me. Inspections are an emotional roller coaster for me. On one hand, the examination can be humiliating and some parts are painful. But on the other, the praise daddy gives me when we we're done and he is satisfied is incomparable.

Getting the bedroom for an inspection ready means a few things. First is to get out the little laptop table and set up all of the tools next to the bed. Clothespins, tape, tweezers, clamps, a vibrator, an anal plug, lubricant, two speculums, sounds, and a tenaculum. He doesn't use all of them every time, but it is important to him that each one is readily available if he desires. All items need to be visible, with none touching. Once the table is set, I take off and fold our comforter and set it down in the corner of the room. I reach under the bed and pull out the two small stirrups daddy built. Finally, to keep our sheets clean, I lay down two towels, overlapping to provide extra protection right under where I will end up.

With everything prepared, I check the clock. Seven minutes to spare. I could wait to get into the required position but I don't want to be late. I'd rather wait in position than not be prepared. The position is the start of the humiliation. I am to stand, naked, at a spot exactly ten feet back from the front door. Daddy marked it on the floor and I'm always worried someone will ask about it. My feet are to be slightly wider than shoulder feet apart, with hands together behind my head.

I hear a key in the door and take a deep breath. A passerby seeing me as daddy opens the door would be humiliating, but the thought of his face when he sees I've followed instructions negates any fear. I still close my eyes every time, just in case. I'd rather not know if someone sees. As the door opens, I hear a little moan from daddy.

I'm shy about my body. I'm plus sized with saggy breasts and a big tummy. But I never feel more beautiful than the way daddy reacts to my body. Of course, he says sweet things, but anyone can say things. The involuntary things that happen when I'm naked before him, those groans, the, umm, downstairs reaction, are more than words, and they make me feel so special.

Usually daddy kisses me when he gets home, but on inspection days he waits until we're done. I'm longing to taste him, but that just makes me want this more. The door closes and I open my eyes to see my daddy, strong and handsome, wearing my favorite outfit. I'm not sure if it's intentional, I've never asked, but I've noticed on days where daddy is going to expect something he knows I will find difficult, he is dressed just the way I like. Maybe it's a coincidence, but it seems like the kind of thing he'd do.

Daddy always starts the exam by walking around me, taking in my body, checking for bruises, marks, or changes in my appearance. He runs his hands over my curly hair before telling me to open my mouth. He looks in my mouth then places two fingers inside. I want to wrap my lips around them, sucking and teasing them, showing daddy what I want to do with his cock. But the purpose here is testing how deep I can take them before I gag, so I keep my mouth open as I feel them slide into my throat. From months of training, I've been able to take a lot more than I used to, but I still gag eventually. Once he makes me gag, the fingers stay put for a count of 10. It makes me tear up a little bit, but nothing I can't handle.

Daddy's big hands lift my breasts, pushing them together, then apart. H cups are weighty, and it's almost a relief to feel them lifted. My nipples, now hard as can be, are pinched. Softly at first, then enough to make my knees weak. "I love your breasts, princess" is the first thing he says to me. I'm sure my cheeks are bright red from both the compliment and the embarrassment of my position and nakedness. Daddy brings his mouth to my nipple, sucking then biting. I wince. Daddy lifts up my tummy. Shame overwhelms me, wishing I was slimmer for daddy, but as he lets go, I hear a deep whisper in my ear "relax, gorgeous" as he wraps his arms around me. I let my arms fall around him.

He guides me to the bedroom. I love that even though I know where our bedroom is, he still holds out his hand to me. I used to need instruction, but now I know automatically the position I need to get in. I lie on the towels with my bottom at the edge of the bed and set my feet in the stirrups. The position exposes all of me. Daddy checks the table and feels for wetness in my panties before taking a sip of his drink. "Such a good girl", I hear. I love how much he values obedience. He slides two pillows underneath my neck ensuring I will see his face.

A clothespin goes on each of my nipples. When my hormones are just right, that hurt feels so good. He pulls up the ottoman from the chair in the corner of our room, and seats himself between my legs, face level with my spread open genitals. "My favorite", he whispers to himself. I gasp as I feels finger slide between my labia. As he drags the finger up, reaching my clit, I can't help but moan. "Nice and wet princess. Are you excited daddy is home?" I look down and nod. He licks the top of the finger, slick with my taste, and lets out a groan.

"Princess, there are a few hairs down here." I know where they'll be. Even though I've worked on shaving myself, I'm still scared to shave close to my clit, but as daddy reaches for the tweezers, I think about how I need to get over that fear. He plucked five hairs in total. I let out a squeal as he pulls one that tugs on my clit hood and says "you're doing a lot better shaving, baby. We can talk about laser hair removal soon. Now open wide".

"Please don't make me." I beg, knowing it will do no good. Faced with nothing more than a stern look, I open my mouth and he drops them in. I take a sip of water and swallow the offending pubic hairs. Daddy always permits water unless he explicitly says no.

Daddy returns to his seat between my legs. He starts at the bottom and works up, wrapping up the inspection at my clit. Sometimes it's just an external look at my asshole, but today, I feel the squirt of lubricant. Daddy slides in the anal speculum. Unopened, the speculum is tiny, but once it's in, daddy starts to spread the arms. It's a feeling that is hard to describe. He flicks on his phone flashlight and peers into my open asshole. Daddy moans and kisses my thigh, "thank you princess. You cleaned yourself very well for me." I feel the speculum, arms still open, sliding out. At first, it was unbearable to have this done, but daddy works on stretching me regularly, so now it's not too bad.

With my bottom approved, it's time to move up higher. "You're definitely wet enough, princess, so that's a pass. Do you think I should make sure you're nice and ready for me?" I nod reluctantly. My juices have been sticky, shiny, and clear, so I know it's probably the peak of my cycle, but this is the first time daddy is really paying attention. I feel the speculum slide easily in without the need for lubricant and start to open. It's a bigger one than needed to make sure everything is visible. "Fuck, I love how wet you are."

"Thank you, daddy."

"Looks like its a special time for you, princess. I think you're ready," Daddy tells me. I whimper, not sure if I am nervous, excited, or some combination of both. We've fantasized about daddy breeding me for so long, but it was always too far for me. But last month, daddy gave me a tiny necklace. Delicate white gold chain connecting either side of a little emblem molded from daddy's initials. Unlike my play collars, it's discreet enough for me to wear to work. The other major difference is that the ring closing this one was zapped shut. I can't remove it. Its not my choice any more; accepting that necklace was giving the use and care of my body to daddy completely. I have to admit, for someone who was adamantly against the idea of being bred, all the fantasizing has me secretly wanting nothing more.

"Top or bottom" I hear, brining me back to reality. I look at him quizzically and he repeats, "do you want me to start top or bottom?"

"Top please," i eek out. Daddy gets out a sound and gently lubricates it. I feel it slide into my peehole. The first time was so surprising; I expected pain, but it was strangely pleasurable. These days, daddy does it a couple times a month to ensure I get to enjoy the feeling without getting used to it. Today it slides a little deeper than usual and I involuntarily leak a little bit.

"Woah there," daddy giggles. His demeanor comforts me in a way that even something as embarrassing as accidentally letting out pee feels ok. He slides the sound out of me, then dabs me dry with the corner of the towel. He reaches up and releases my nipples from the clothespins grasp. "Baby, the next thing is going to be tough. Can you be a very good girl for me?"

I know what it means even before he reaches for the table. I told daddy when we first talked that I wanted to try cervical play. A few months ago, a package arrived. It was a slim padded envelope. When daddy got home he unwrapped tenaculum - a thin gripping device to hold my cervix in place. We haven't used it yet. The fantasy is amazing but the reality is a bit scary. I always do this to myself; daddy makes me so comfortable that I tell him all my fantasies, even if they're super scary in real life. Along with that comfort, daddy is incredible at pushing me.

"Of course, daddy," I whisper. I can do anything if I think the alternate will be disappointing him.

"Take a deep breath, princess," he says as he lowers himself. Exactly eye level. I feel the tool edge inside me, then clamp closes. The pain is so much. Daddy doesn't need me to talk; he reads my emotions better than I do. "Do you need me to take it off, babygirl?"

I whimper, but shake my head. I see daddy reach out for the smallest sound. With the tool gripping my cervix, sliding the sound into my cervix requires the smallest amount of pressure. All I can do is sniffle as the sound is removed and a slightly bigger one is inserted. This is repeated until daddy thinks I can't take it.

"I'm so so proud of you, princess. Everything looks so good for me and you were so brave." Hearing those words is like a flood of euphoria that makes me forget the pain. In quick succession, the clamp is released, sound removed, and speculum is loosened before sliding out. I close my eyes and prepare myself, as my clit is next, but the next thing I feel is daddy's tongue, gently stroking my clit, then more aggressively alternating between sucking and teasing. I moan - daddy gives the best oral. But that isn't what I need right now.

"Daddy, please, I need you," I whimper.

"Where do you need me, princess?"

"In my slutty little pussy daddy,"

With a deep guttural groan, Daddy stands up, lifts my right foot out of the stirrup then my left, then puts them away. As I sit up, his arms embrace me and he gives me the deepest kiss. He whispers in my ear, "princess, are you sure you're ready for this?" I look up at him and nod.

He guides me to the headboard and lies me in bed, head on the pillows. I watch as he stands next to me and takes off his button-down shirt, smiling as I see his broad hairy chest. Pants unbuttoning means I see the bulge in his trunks more clearly. I reach over to slide my thumbs in the waistband; I'd normally not be so aggressive with daddy but I need him so badly. As soft pubes give way to daddy's fat cock, a moan escapes me. "May I?" I ask, with puppy dog eyes, wanting daddy to use my mouth.

"I need your cunt, princess," daddy says, sliding into the bed next to me. Normally, daddy and I love foreplay. But something about today, daddy is insatiable. I'm on my back with my legs spread as he climbs on top of me. No rubbing his cock on me, nothing, just daddy's big cock filling me completely and immediately. My legs wrap around his waist trying to bring him deeper. Daddy kisses me as he's fucking me hard then whispers in my ear, "I'm going to make you my daddy's little slut, princess. You're finally ready to be bred."

A part of me wants to protest, but serving daddy has opened this deep need in me. "Make me pregnant, daddy." It's breathy and I struggle to get the sentence out; daddy's cock is hitting my G-spot and I'm already close.

"Fuck," daddy grunts, as he fucks me deeper. He hits against my already tender cervix and I wince. I hadn't really thought about anything but the pain as it was happening, but I realize now the reason behind daddy pushing me to the pain edge today. My cervix is dilated and ready for his cum to enter my womb.

The thrusts get harder and harder until I'm begging daddy for an orgasm. "Together, baby." Usually, I'd be teased, tormented, made to wait, but today feels so different. It's barely a minute later when I hear, "Now baby." I can't think of anything but wanting this as I feel daddy's cock tighten and spurt up against my cervix. I let go, feeling a warmth as I gush over daddy's dick.

We collapse into one another, then daddy gets up and slides a spare pillow under my hips. "Be a good girl and let my cum stay inside you, princess." The look in his eyes as he smiles at me makes me melt. He slides back in bed next to me cradling me in his big strong arms, gently kissing me, and says "thank you for giving yourself to me."