Gwen's Interrogation

Story Info
[F/F] A ticklish superhero is interrogated by a supervillain.
1.2k words
4.17
6.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lake0
Lake0
9 Followers

Gwen was struggling against the straps across her bare body and the soft cuffs around her wrists and ankles when Olivia Octavius walked in wearing her white lab coat, heralded by the sounds of her boots against the floor of the facility.

"Let me go, you bitch!" shouted Gwen, as the door automatically slid shut behind Olivia. Olivia looked at Gwen, hands on her hips, with menace in her eyes beneath behind her moon-shaped spectacles and below her frizzy brown hair. Gwen remembered her nudity and felt embarrassed for a moment, then the rage returned and she spat, "let me go!" again.

Olivia smiled thinly and approached, tutting and shaking her head as she did so. Gwen bristled until Olivia pinched the sides of her big right toe. Gwen froze. Olivia said, "naughty intruder... very naughty intruder." Gwen unfroze and jerked her foot as much as she could in the bonds, which was not very much. Olivia released the toe and turned, saying, "it's not every day that I'm free to conduct a personal experiment on a subject, but I've been told that anything goes with this one." Her lab coat fell away, revealing her bright-green latex suit and octopus-like mechanical arms secured to her back. She switched her glasses from scientist to supervillain, and when she turned back around Gwen could see her own bare breasts and horrified expression reflected in those emerald circles.

Gwen squirmed, saying, "what are you gonna do to me? What are you gonna do?"

Olivia sat on her own chair by Gwen's feet, and smiled widely as she touched a black fingernail to one of Gwen's bare heels, saying, "oh, almost nothing young lady, other than perhaps teaching you some manners." The fingernail on Gwen's heel felt almost electric and sent a shiver up her spine. She'd always been insanely ticklish, unable to bear even the slightest touch.

Gwen suppressed her reaction to the sensation in her heel and tried to mean-mug the supervillain, who smiled back, saying, "not so loud now, are we?"

Gwen, through gritted teeth, said, "I'm not... even... ticklish..."

Olivia said, "that's fortunate..." as her long fingernails danced over Gwen's other heel, "...because otherwise this would be a very long experiment." Both of Olivia's hands began to lightly work over Gwen's heels, and Gwen clenched her jaw, a grin tugging at her lips. Olivia chuckled, relishing in Gwen's helpless state. Gwen's cheeks began to flush with embarrassment.

Olivia's dark nails began to gently explore Gwen's soft soles. Gwen tried to suppress her laughter but it escaped her lips in uncontrollable bursts as the fingers lightly dragged over the pink skin of her soles, the hands gliding up and down. "What is your name?" Olivia asked. Gwen shook her head, now giggling and squirming uncontrollably. "Answer the question," Olivia said, as Gwen's giggling became interspersed with hopeless sobs. Gwen shook her head again. "No?" asked Olivia.

With that, Olivia began to tickle Gwen mercilessly, running her fingers up and down the soles of Gwen's feet. Gwen thrashed about wildly, trying to escape the maddening sensations coursing throughout her body. The straps held her firmly in place, leaving her vulnerable to Olivia's every touch.

"HAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA!"

The scientist-turned-villain cackled with delight at Gwen's helpless screams and squirms as her nails mercilessly explored Gwen's soft soles. She had always been fascinated by the human body's response to touch, and Gwen was proving to be an excellent specimen for her research.

"AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA GWEHEHEN! MY NAME'S GWEN! - AAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAA!"

Olivia looked up from Gwen's feet and raised one eyebrow, her fingers not slowing.

"PLEEEHEHEHEAASE!" begged Gwen.

Olivia's fingers slowed, and she leaned back in her chair. "Your feet are very soft, Gwen," said Olivia. "And you make a lot of fuss for someone 'not ticklish'." Gwen could only pant in response. Tears ran down her face and spittle ran down her chin. "It only took yooou," Olivia cooed, looking at her wristwatch, "about seventy seconds to crack." Gwen looked down at her own shining body. One of Olivia's robotic arms loomed towards her and with a surprisingly gentle touch, used its thin prehensile appendage to lift her chin. "Chin up," smiled Olivia, "you'll be able to unburden yourself completely soon enough."

Olivia placed a single fingernail on Gwen's heel again. Gwen flinched and gasped, "no!" Olivia traced a slow oval around the arch of Gwen's now-shining sole. The sensation was as electric now as it had been when it had began. "Please don't, please don't, please don't!" gasped Gwen.

"What was your mission here?" asked Olivia. She was enjoying watching the wrinkles in Gwen's soles appear and disappear as Gwen's toes flexed against their bonds.

"I can't... I don't know..." said Gwen, quivering.

"You don't know what your mission was?" asked Olivia, raising one eyebrow again.

"Nngggh, I..."

"First you said you weren't ticklish, now you're telling me you don't know what you were sent here to do..." her finger still tracing ovals. "And you were rude to me earlier," said Olivia, as she theatrically clawed the air with her free hand, bringing it nearer to Gwen's foot.

"No! Wait!"

Gwen answered all of the scientist's questions, divulging her true mission and even selling out her friends. Whenever she hesitated, Olivia would begin to move her hands threateningly towards the immobile soles, though only a moment of threat was all Gwen needed to spill more and more. By the end of the interrogation Olivia was sitting back, hands in her lap, trying to think of more questions as two of her robotic arms massaged Gwen's helpless and turgid nipples with their thin, bristly, snake-like actuators, an act which had become the reward for giving truthful information. Gwen was moaning. Olivia seemed to snap out of some quiet thought and said jovially, "so you did remember your mission after all!"

"...yes..." sighed Gwen. The snake-like appendage on the end of one of the robotic arms that twirled over her breast gave her nipple a gentle squeeze, eliciting a little gasp.

"And you are very, very ticklish."

"...yes..." Gwen whispered.

Olivia said, "hm," with a satisfied smile. The robotic arms retracted, returning some of Gwen's mind to her again, as Olivia checked her wristwatch. "About eleven minutes that took, Gwen," smiled Olivia. "Eleven minutes for me to convince you to tell me all that."

"Uuung," groaned Gwen. She was really horny from the nipple stimulation, and Olivia had become really attractive to her, despite the decade or two of age-difference.

"Now that I've got a good handle of how ticklish you are, the real experiment can begin!" chirped Olivia.

"No... what?... please!" Gwen started.

As Olivia's nails began to slip over Gwen's helpless soles, Gwen had a flash of fearful realisation that Olivia had surely been playing with her earlier, not really tickling as much as she could have done. Gwen's hair batted from side to side with every sweaty, desperate shake of her head, and the four robotic arms snaked their ways all over Gwen's body - up under her arms, over her breasts and nipples, over her sides, her belly, her legs, and her toes.

"AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEHAHEHEHEAHSE AHAHAHHAAHAHHA HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AAHAHAHAHAHAA AHAHAHHAAHAH I'HIHII'LL DOHOOHO AHAHAAAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAA AHAHAHHAAHHAAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA AHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AHANYTHIHIHING AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA AHAHHAAHAH AHAHAAAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAA AHAHHAAHHAAHAH AHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AHAHAHHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAA AHAHAHHHAH AHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAA AHAHAHHAAAAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA AHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA AHAHHAAHAH AHAAAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAA AHAHHAAHHAH!"

Olivia smiled. It would be a very, very long experiment for the poor, unfortunate girl.

Lake0
Lake0
9 Followers