Gym Buddies Ch. 02

Story Info
Gym Buddies Become Friends
11.5k words
4.82
14.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following Monday Tom got to the gym first and was stretching when Kelli walked up. He saw her in the mirror and smiled, as did she. They'd chatted for a while when Kelli looked over at the treadmills. "Hey, there's two missing -- wonder what happened?"

Tom smiled. "Follow me."

He led her to the back of the room and turned the corner into an alcove, not visible from the main room, and there stood the two missing machines. Not a mirror in sight.

"Why'd they move them?" She asked, perplexed.

"I think the owners heard that some women might be uncomfortable running in the middle of the main room in front of mirrors and leering males."

She gave him a big smile. "Well, that was nice of them -- wonder where they heard that?"

Tom gave the 'aw shucks' face and held up his palms. 'My turn to ask. Hope she says yes.' "You up for Brewsters later?"

"That sounds good -- maybe I can pay this time?" 'Whoa, that just came right out?!'

He smiled. 'Wow, she didn't even hesitate.' "I don't know, I've been brushing up on my accounting knowledge since last week!" She smiled.

They chatted as they went through their workout routines. Afterwards he waited for her at the front door and they walked over to the sports bar. Tom was relieved that Ms. Bimbette wasn't on duty and their waitress wasn't trying to pick him up.

"So, there's an assistant controller job opening up at the bank. Is that something you'd be interested in?"

She thought for a few seconds. "Well, I hadn't really thought about changing jobs."

"Marjorie is the controller, and I really like her -- she's a good person and really smart. And the bank pays pretty decent - you said you don't make much."

She thought for a few seconds. "Well, maybe I should apply -- is the job posted?"

"Don't know, but why don't you give me your resume and I'll deliver it to Marjorie, make sure it doesn't get lost in some pile?"

"Oh, you don't have to go to that trouble."

"No trouble at all."

"Ok, I'll have to update it first. Can I email it to you?"

"Sure -- let's trade contact info." They did, and then he laughed. "Just realized I never knew you were Kelli with an 'i', or knew your last name!"

"Same here, Mr. Meadows!"

He held up his phone. "Can I take your picture for your contact?"

She raised an eyebrow. "Um, is that really necessary?"

"Yes, come on, I promise I won't post it on-line."

"But I've just finished working out -- I look awful."

"Hey, be careful what you say about my Gym Buddy -- she happens to have the prettiest smile....."

She stuck her tongue out and smiled, and he snapped a pic. She grabbed for his phone. "Let me see that!"

Holding it out of her reach, he showed her the pic. "You can't use that!"

He stuck out his tongue. "It's perfect!"

She rolled her eyes. 'Oh, he likes my smile.....'

The waitress came and they placed their orders. He asked to borrow one of the ten or so pens clipped to her blouse, wrote 'Musclehead" on a paper napkin and held it under his chin. "Ok, you take my picture!"

She laughed and took the pic. "You're not going to let me live that down, are you?!"

"Not likely!"

Her phone rang. "My sister. Hey 'T."

Tom listened to her end of the conversation. "Oh, I'm not home -- at Brewsters, next to Somerset Gym, with a friend."

Pause.

"Um, sure, come on by -- we just ordered." She clicked off. "Patti's in the neighborhood -- she's going to stop by."

"Cool!"

"Um, I should warn you -- not much of a filter between what my sister's thinking and what comes out of her mouth -- consider yourself notified!"

"Sounds like fun!"

"She's single, but having this torrid relationship with her boyfriend -- otherwise she would definitely hit on you!" She laughed. "Actually, she might hit on you anyway!"

"If she does, should I go out with her?"

"Hey, thought you had a girlfriend?"

He laughed.

She went quiet, a pensive look on her face.

He tilted his head. 'What's she thinking?'

She held up her ring finger. "So, if I wasn't married, and you didn't have a girlfriend, would you ask me out?"

"Is this one of those have-to-tell-the-truth questions?"

She nodded.

He gave her his biggest smile. "Yes, without hesitation. My turn: would you say yes?"

"Well, you might be ok, for a man, so maaaybe yes."

They laughed.

"So, where would we go on this date, and what would we do? Would you just be trying to seduce me, like a typical male looking to get laid?"

He smiled, shook his head, and thought for a little while. "Well, since we always wear sweats together, I'd suggest we go someplace where we can dress up a little, maybe a dinner at a nice place?"

"Really? Dressed up?" 'What's he thinking..' "And what sort of outfit do you picture me wearing?"

Tom smiled and closed his eyes. "Hmmmm....its a red dress, and it's, um, something that flatters you."

"Really?"

He closed his eyes again. "Yes, definitely flattering." She smiled. "Oh, but there's a problem!"

She giggled. "What?"

"You still have your gym shoes and socks on -- how embarrassing!"

They laughed. "So, if you wore a dress I could finally find out if you actually have legs!"

She giggled. 'This handsome, charming man thinks I have a pretty smile, and he's thinking about my gams!' "I do have some legs, Mr. Meadows, but not just any guy gets to see them. So, would you be expecting a kiss at the end of this date?"

He rested his chin on his hand and smiled. "I would definitely be hoping for a kiss, because once we kissed, you wouldn't want to stop."

She raised the eyebrow. 'Oh, he's bold -- he's flirting!' "Oh, listen to this big talk! Pretty confident, are we?"

He looked into her eyes. "I know what I'm good at, and I enjoy kissing."

She looked him in the eyes. 'Oh, I bet he's a great kisser. How far do I take this flirting....?' "So, us girls also like to be kissed in other places beside just on the lips."

He held her gaze. "Well, I pride myself in being very, very thorough, not neglecting anything, making sure the job is well done........."

Their eyes locked for a few seconds when a hurricane exploded onto the scene in the form of big sister Patti, who announced her arrival by pushing Kelli further into the booth and plopping down next to her, facing Tom. "Hey Sis! Thanks for making room for me!"

Kelli shoved her back. "Pushy broad!"

Tom observed that Patti was close copy of Kelli, maybe an inch shorter, a very pretty face, but with beautiful brown hair -- very attractive. Her breasts, while not as big as Kelli's looked to be, were quite substantial.

Patti took a long look at Tom. "So, who's the hunky guy?"

Kelli blushed. "Um, this is Tom, we work out together."

"Oh, are you the nice guy that rescued Miss Bitch over here from some creeps?" She thumbed in Kelli's direction.

Tom nodded, smiled, and held up the 'Musclehead' napkin. "Hi, I'm Musclehead, nice to meet you!"

Kelli grabbed the napkin and rolled her eyes.

Patti laughed. "So, you know my twisted sister here is married, right, and I'm single?"

Kelli gave her a mean look. "Leave him alone, you bitch -- he knows you have a boyfriend!"

The sisters bickered back and forth for a while Tom looked on, bemused.

Patti cocked her head towards Kelli. "So, what do you think of my little sister, here, Tom? Isn't she great? I mean, what man wouldn't love her - long legs, a pretty good ass, blonde hair but not a dumb blonde, and these huge, thirty-eight double D juggs? You should see these balloons!" Quick as a flash she reached over and grabbed a handful of Kelli's ample right breast over her sweatshirt.

Kelli screeched and pried Patti's perfectly-manicured hand off her boob. Tom burst out laughing and bystanders at neighboring tables looked over as Kelli twisted Patti's ear, hard. "You bitch!"

"Ow!"

Kelli then glared over at Tom, who couldn't stop laughing, and slugged him, hard, in the shoulder. "And you, mister, keep your comments to yourself!" But she couldn't help but smile.

Tom covered his face with both hands to stifle his laugh and avoid further punishment. The girls settled down just a bit, Patti extracting a promise from Kelli to feed her cat while she was on vacation next month in exchange for Patti not telling Tom when Kelli lost her virginity.

Patti winked at Tom. "When this girl hit puberty at 14 the boys were attracted to her like bees to honey. She could have had any of them -- or all of them - but she was actually pretty picky. Well, except for the summer after her senior year when she-" Kelli slapped her hand over her sister's mouth. "Shut up! You were the one that dated the Howard twins -- both at the same time!"

This went on for another hour while Patti consumed much of Kelli's dinner. Tom was able to stealthily slip his credit card to the waitress. The sisters thanked him for dinner and they walked out together. Tom managed to surreptitiously pocket the 'Musclehead' napkin.

"Well, ladies, thanks for the entertainment. The two of you are a hoot!"

Kelli laughed. "Glad we could amuse you!"

Patti slapped him on the ass. "Remember, I'm the single one....!"

Tom smiled at both attractive women -- but his eyes lingered on Kelli just a second longer. "'Night!"

The girls watched Tom drive away.

Kelli laughed. "Poor man - he may never be the same!"

Patti put her hands on her sister's shoulders. "Girl, that is one fine specimen of the male species. Bet he's a tiger in bed!"

"Stop it, you slut!"

"I'll bet he's hung, too. You know you like that! He could've bent me right over a car hood and taken me!"

Kelli laughed at her randy sister.

"Kel, I know you want it too - you know we both inherited the Helgeson libido -- pretty sure Mom and husband number two still do it every night!

"God, you know it!" They hugged and parted ways.

Driving home, Kelli was thinking about Tom kissing her, all over, how it might feel, and it gave her a shiver. 'Got to stop thinking about him like that!'

*****

The next night Tom and Kelli arrived at the gym at the same time, meeting in the parking lot. They broke into smiles as they greeted.

"Hey, it's Tuesday -- what are you doing here?"

"Planning to try out the treadmill. Hey, I was going to do my resume but my laptop won't start up."

"Uh-oh -- do you have it with you?"

She nodded and pulled it out of the Jeep. Tom set it on the hood and hit the power button. Nothing.

"I know the battery's charged."

"Let me take it home and work on it."

"Tom, you do that all day at work, I don't want to dump this on you."

"I don't mind at all. I'll just take it home tonight, get it back to you tomorrow night -- if you're ok with that?"

"Sure, thank you so much!"

He put the laptop in his SUV, they went in and headed for the back room. Both treadmills were open. "Would you rather I used one of the machines out front -- do you want some privacy?"

Kelli smiled at her Gym Buddy. 'Well, that's very sweet of him to offer. Want him here with me.' "No, stay here -- you're my Gym Buddy for treadmills, too!"

Tom grinned and they got started. He knew his biggest challenge would be to not stare or even glance at her chest as her boobs heaved under her sweatshirt, and was thankful the owners hadn't yet put up any mirrors. They chatted as they ran and Tom was proud to be 100% successful at not leering at her chest, although it took every ounce of his self-discipline. He could sense in his peripheral vision what looked to be two basketballs doing their best to escape her loose sweatshirt!

Kelli smirked a couple times, knowing it was impossible for any male, straight or gay, or even any female, for that matter, to resist leering at her breasts when they were in motion. 'Damn, he's not looked at them even once! And good thing I have on my best sports bra.' Kelli was not shy about occasionally checking out her Gym Buddy's body. 'Oh yea, he's well-built!' After a while Kelli started to wonder if her Gym Buddy was maybe just not a boob man. 'Ok, now I'm wishing he'd check the girls out!'

Tom noticed she kept her speed fairly low, 5-6 mph, a jog, not a run. He smirked. 'Guess if she went much faster she'd end up with two black eyes!'

After 30 minutes she slowed to a walk to cool down as her big boobs were starting to get a bit sore from their constant movement. Tom slowed with her. She smiled at him. "Thanks for running with me, Tom -- nice to run with a friend."

He grinned. "Yea, I enjoyed it, Kelli." An idea struck him. 'This may be too much, but what the heck...'

"So, um, if you want, you could follow me home, I could fix the laptop and you could take it home with you?"

She hesitated. 'Do I feel ok going to his house -- can I trust him?'

He sensed her reluctance. "We could order a pizza from that place you were telling me you like so much -- it's like 3 blocks from my house."

Another pause. 'Yea, feeling I can trust this guy.' "Ok, that sounds good. I'll follow you."

They toweled off, walked out, and she followed him the short distance to his house, a small, older, remodeled two-bedroom shotgun in a decent neighborhood. He closed the front door behind her. "I'll leave it unlocked in case I do something to scare you and you want to run off!"

They laughed, and she ordered the pizza while he opened a bottle of red wine and poured her a glass. "Make yourself at home."

Tom opened the laptop on a work table in the corner cluttered with technology stuff while Kelli checked the place out. 'No doubt a single guy lives here', she thought, looking at the spare furnishings, and small, neat kitchen, uncluttered with the innumerable cooking tools women typically accumulated. Outside on the back patio she could see a very large hot tub. "Do you use your hot tub much?"

He replied without looking up from his work. "Oh, yea, pretty much every night. Helps me relax after work and working out - and I sleep better. I got it cheap from a guy with four kids going through a divorce -- that's why it's so huge."

"I love a good hot tub soak. We've talked about getting one, but it's not in the budget right now."

"Well, you're welcome to use mine any time."

She giggled. "Ah, so that's how a single guy like you seduces unsuspecting girls -- get them into your hot tub -- that old trick?"

He looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Of course, usually three or four women a week -- but no more than two at a time!"

She rolled her eyes, but laughed, and pointed at what looked like a small folded-up bed. "What's this?"

"Oh, it's a massage table. For a time, I thought I might want to be a massage therapist, and I took classes, but IT pays better, and I lost interest."

'God, those big, strong hands would feel great working my back and shoulders.' They talked and she watched him work for a few minutes.

Tom hit the laptop's power button and it powered right up. "All fixed -- see if you can log on."

She did, with no problem. "Oh, thanks so much! I feel like I should pay you."

He laughed. "Maybe you can do my income taxes -- I hate that!"

She shook his hand. "Deal!"

The doorbell rang and Tom went to fetch the pizza. She fumbled in her bag. "Tom, my turn to pay, please."

He waved her off. "Hey, you're a guest in my house, so I won't hear of it!" She rolled her eyes.

He set the pizza on the coffee table and they sat on the couch with their wine, each grabbing a slice.

Tom chuckled. "Your sister is quite the character - does she make a habit of grabbing your breast in public and announcing your bra size to strangers?"

Kelli blushed and rolled her eyes. "As matter of fact, yes! I should beat her more!"

He laughed, rolled up his sleeve and pointed at a small bruise on his muscular shoulder. "Hopefully she didn't leave a bruise on you like somebody did when she slugged me!"

She reached over and touched it. "Poor boy -- beaten up by a little girl." They both laughed. "No, no bruise. Between my sports bra, t-shirt and sweatshirt, my balloons are well protected from attack!"

Tom laughed. "Balloons? What -- you mean you have big breasts? I hadn't noticed!"

She smiled and gave his shoulder a shove. "Liar! They're the first thing anyone notices about me -- sometimes the ONLY thing people notice about me."

"Well, I'm the exception, then. I first noticed you're tall, you have really pretty hair, you're very serious, focused on working out, you're strong - but not to the point that you're not feminine, you have expressive eyebrows, you're left-handed, and you sometimes bite your lip when you're pushing that last rep."

She eyed him, trying to determine if he was just feeding her a line. Tom, feeling bold, smiled. "Aaaand you're well-endowed!" 'Ok, about to see if I just crossed a line.'

Tom got raised eyebrows and the half-smile in return. "Do wish your chest was smaller, more normal sized?"

'So, he has noticed them! Sitting on his couch, talking about my tits -- what am I doing? But it is a bit daring, fun. And he's charming, and such a hunk!' "Well, it would make bra shopping a lot easier -- so much more selection for A, B and C girls. It's hard to find ones that fit -- half of mine don't -- and that don't allow any movement. Most days I can't wait to get home and get out of 'harness.' Carrying the weight doesn't help my back and shoulder aches. And there's no way to keep them from moving around and attracting attention when I run." 'Even though you somehow managed tonight!'

"Aren't there places that make, you know, custom-made bras?"

She nodded. "Yea, and they want over a hundred dollars a bra -- way too expensive."

"Yikes!"

He noticed her rubbing her shoulders and neck. "Are you hurting again?"

"Yea, too much time on the computer today."

He held his hands up. "Professionally trained hands here -- may I see if I can help?"

'NOT a good idea to let this very good looking, muscular, attractive man put his hands on me. I should say no.' She looked at him, narrowing her eyes and cocking the eyebrow. "Can I trust you not to get fresh with me?"

He burst out laughing. "'Fresh'? Really? Where'd you get that from?"

She giggled. "My mother! Ok, let's give it a try."

She shifted on the couch so her back was toward him and he started on her shoulders through two layers of clothing with strong, smooth strokes, pressing his thumbs in, pushing up, down and around.

'Damn, that feels so good. Those hands are so big, so strong, would feed so good on other parts of my body....'

"Ok so far?"

"Yea, feels good. You sure know what you're doing, Mr. Meadows!"

He massaged her shoulders and neck for a while and then slowly worked his way down her back until he was blocked by her sports bra strap -- a very wide strap. He stopped and tugged at it just a bit.

"I should do your lower back but this strap is in the way."

"Um, are you expecting me to undo that, or take my bra off?"

"Well, yes, if you want a thorough massage." He got up, opened up the massage table and inserted the face rest. "If you'll lay here, I can do a proper job on your back."

'Oh, bet that would feel great. But I'd end up in his house without my bra!' "And you're expecting me to get topless?"

He raised his index finger, went into the bedroom and emerged with a thin t-shirt. "It'd be better if I could oil your back, but I can work through this."

She thought for a minute. 'Don't think he's the type to try to take advantage of the situation. I just get this feeling I can trust him.' "Ok, but no looking at me until I'm lying down, ok?"

"I'll avert my eyes!"

She giggled. He gestured to his bedroom. "You can change in here. I'll be in the kitchen -- let me know when you're situated on the table."

Kelli drained the rest of her glass, took the t-shirt from him and closed the bedroom door -- then opened it right away. "Ah, no electronic surveillance devices in here, Mr. Technology Guy?"