Gym Buddies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was imagining her at the beach in his mind -- and his manhood stirred. 'Whoa - can't let that happen!'

She giggled. "Oh, and one day we're walking the beach and there's Lisa Russell sitting on a towel with a new boyfriend. She's a B cup on her best day - and this wasn't her best day, poor thing - and her hips are too wide. 'T knew about what she'd said, so we decided to have a little fun. We strutted up to them, making sure to jiggle, and of course the guy couldn't help stare at us! We'd just gotten out of the water, so we were wet, our suits were almost transparent. I stood right at the edge of the towel, next to him, so they had to look up at me, and was all fake with her, like we were besties. Of course, I had to adjust my hair band right then, so the girls were sticking way out, right above his head, which was about a foot from my crotch. His mouth just fell open! I remember looking down my cleavage - his face was framed by my girls and the bikini string stretched tight across the gap of my boob canyon. His eyes went back and forth from my breasts to my crotch. I got so aroused teasing him my, um, high-beams came on! And we could tell he was starting to get a boner! We heard her giving him shit as we walked away. It was great!

'God, that's so hot, she must have looked so awesome!' Tom's member stirred in his shorts.

"We did meet a couple girls that were even bigger than me -- it was a weird feeling -- I was used to having the biggest boobs in the room. Boys -- and men - just drooled over us, so we didn't lack for dates. I don't think we paid for a meal the whole summer! And I'll admit to some night-time skinny-dipping!" 'Not telling him about the craziest stuff -- the two on two with those college guys....'

"Wow!"

She looked at him, eyes narrowing. "I can't believe I'm telling you all this personal stuff. But you're so easy to talk to, Tom, it just seems to come out."

He reached over, put a big hand on her shoulder and smiled. "I'm glad we can talk like this, Kelli. You're a delight to be with!" She reached over and put her hand on his, and smiled.

'Oh, feels good, him touching me.' She noticed there was no shirt sleeve covering his exposed shoulder. 'Is he not wearing a shirt? Is he not wearing anything?'

He squeezed her shoulder and pulled his hand back.

"So, were your teen years as traumatic as mine, Tom?"

He talked about trying to keep up with his older brother Alan, the star athlete, straight-A student. "I was never quite as good, and my parents still favor him now that he's a dashing naval officer. I struggled with girls, it was always so awkward, and I didn't fully mature till I was 18."

She laughed -- then stopped. "Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't laughing at you -- it's just hard to believe that you ever had trouble with women. I see how they look at you in the gym -- and there's little miss Tiffany!"

He rolled his eyes at the mention of one of the Bimbettes. "Well, I struggled as a teen and into college. By the way, it would be helpful if you women provided some sort of instruction manual that explained the female body, and mind!"

She laughed. "Hell, even we don't fully understand our bodies, and nobody can understand a teenaged girl's brain!"

They laughed. "Well, that makes me feel a little better, thanks."

'Feeling a little daring....' "Ok, truth question here. When and with whom did you lose your virginity?"

"You know I'll ask the same question back, right?"

She nodded.

"Well, I was 17 and it was with Angie, my first real girlfriend, and we were in her parent's basement when they were on vacation. She was cute, and tiny, only five-one. Neither of us really knew what we were doing, and things didn't, well things were awkward and it wasn't the best experience. I'm sure she was disappointed in me -- she broke up with me soon after."

"What went wrong?"

Tom paused, feeling awkward, never having talked about sex to a woman before. "Well, when I, you know, started to push inside her, she got really anxious, pushed me out and said we couldn't do it."

"Definitely not an occasion to celebrate, then -- too bad."

He nodded, reliving the memory. "Ok, your turn."

She thought for a minute. "Well, most of my experience was with my dates trying to get to second base so they could tell all their obnoxious friends they felt up the girl with the biggest tits in school." She noticed his eyebrows raise. "Yea, I was the biggest, except for a couple girls that were really overweight. I found out the senior guys voted me best tits -- such an honor!. Most of my dates just groped me, and only a couple made me feel good. And everybody assumed that since I had blonde hair and huge boobs I was easy, horny. Mike was my first, when I was 17. I was so horny - hormones were raging. It only lasted about two minutes, and it was over. I was disappointed and unsatisfied. He didn't know anything about pleasing a woman. Of course, neither did I!"

"Did any guy ever try to do anything you didn't want to do?"

Kelli's eyes narrowed, and she paused. "Yea, I let a guy take advantage of me once -- it was senior year and I had a huge crush on him. He was aggressive on our first -- and only -- date. And it wasn't really a date. I let him touch me all over, figuring that would make him like me -- dumb blonde that I was. Actually, I let him grope me. Once he got what he wanted he was gone. It was horrible. I remember crying on the front steps. And right then I resolved that no man would ever take advantage of me because of my chest, my sex, ever again. I'm physically strong, and I control my body and who touches it. My boobs have always attracted men, just not always the good ones."

She paused, seemingly thinking about something...... "Sometimes I wish I had the pretty face instead of the big boobs."

Tom cocked his head and furrowed bis brow. "So, who told you you didn't have a pretty face, Kelli?"

"Oh, we girls just figure that out when we're teenagers. And teen girls can be so cruel -- they'd tell me I didn't need to be pretty - or smart - since I was thirty-eight, twenty-four, thirty-six, with the big rack, blonde hair, a good ass and long legs. They said I should just marry some old rich guy!"

'Oh, the cruelty of teenage girls....scary. She's still suffering.'

Tom slid his hand over and crooked his little finger around hers on the tub edge. "Kelli, they were just jealous that you have such a great figure and the boys were sexually attracted to you, and not them. They probably felt invisible when their guys were drawn to you."

He paused as they looked into each other's eyes. "Your Gym Buddy thinks your face is very pretty, very feminine; its expressive, its.... its, warm when you're relaxed, and when you smile, well, you just light up the room. You have such pretty eyes." He smiled. "And don't get me started on those lips!"

Kelli blushed, smiled and squeezed his little finger. 'I've been fooled before, but this guy just seems so honest, so real. And his smile -- whoa.' "Tom, you are so sweet to say that. I'm kinda taken a liking to your face, Tom, you're so handsome!"

They smiled at each other and sipped their wine.

He thought about the mark on her back. "You know, as much as you've been working your chest and back muscles, it might be leading to your bras not fitting well -- you're bigger."

"Hmm...I never thought of that."

He lifted her empty glass. "More?"

She nodded. "Half glass only, please."

As he stood up, she saw his naked chest for the first time, and gawked. He was solid muscle, cut, with big biceps, broad shoulders, bulging forearms, prominent pecs and a true washboard stomach. Tom sported a thin smattering of black hair between his pecs which trailed down to his navel, then down to the waist of his shorts. As he turned to get out, she could see his crotch bulge in profile, the wet shorts clinging to him. It was big -- definitely big.

She watched his muscled back and perfect, tight ass, her mouth agape, as he walked into the house and shivered. "OMG, his body is amazing. What it must feel like.' She thought about Richard, how average he would look standing next to Tom. 'Not fair, Richard has a perfectly fine body and his cock is very satisfying. If he would just stick it in me more!'

Kelli soaked in a good front view as he returned, got in the tub, and handed her the glass. Unconsciously, and unseen by Tom, she spread her legs, opening her pussy to the swirling water. She smiled. 'Oh, that feels so good. And between the two of us we're wearing exactly two articles of clothing!' She enjoyed a brief fantasy of Tom being naked, his manhood free in the water, hard! Between her fantasy and the swirling water her nipples engorged and her pussy moistened. 'Damn, getting all worked up!'

They talked and laughed for another hour and a half, the time flying by. Kelli was describing a lunch with the "office girls" that ended hilariously. "It was pretty loud with everyone talking and Carrie was talking about having sex with her new boyfriend to the girl next to her, so she was talking loudly. It just so happened that everyone stopped talking at the same time when she said, really loud, 'And then he penised me!' There was this five seconds of stunned silence - and then we girls all busted up laughing!"

Tom laughed. "Speaking of the 'girls'..." He nodded towards her chest. "How are they doing?"

She giggled. 'He's thinking about my breasts, my great big breasts! And he doesn't know pussy is uncovered, unprotected, he could just reach down and touch it!' "Oh, they're doing just fine, and thank you for asking about my breasts -- you are such a concerned host!"

Tom grinned.

"They're liking being in this warm water, and the current and bubbles swirling against them feels really good!" 'God, if he were touching them, oh...'

"Do they float?"

Kelli laughed. "Not like other busty girls where they would pop to the surface and bob around if I didn't have the shirt on -- they're heavy and dense, so they stay where they are, but the water supports them, so they're weightless -- feels awesome!'

He touched her bare arm. "Am I too forward, Kelli, asking about your breasts?" She could hear genuine concern in his voice.

She smiled. 'Oh, how sweet of him. Sooo tempted to stand up and show him the girls. Nipples are hard, pussy moist.' "My Gym Buddy can ask about my breasts anytime!" She looked down. "As big as they are, I'm surprised this tub didn't overflow when I got in!" Tom chuckled. She straightened up a bit and arched her back, bringing her upper chest out of the water. Tom's eyes instinctively dropped down and widened at the sight of just the top of the swell of her full mounds. She smiled. 'Yea, got him looking, no man can resist - I'm so bad teasing him like this.' She quickly lowered herself back down and giggled. "I've never talked to a man so much about my girls -- it just seems to come natural with you, Tom. I know you're not with me just because of my big tits. But I kinda like it when you look at them! Makes me feel sexy!"

There eyes met, and he smiled. "Oh, you are definitely a very sexy lady, Kelli!"

She blushed. 'So, the almost-naked stud sitting two feet from me in the hot tub thinks I'm sexy, and a lady -- oh, yea. Dying to kiss him!'

Tom was seized with the overwhelming desire to kiss her. 'Don't be stupid, Meadows.'

He picked up his phone. "It's after nine, um, shouldn't you be expecting a call from Richard?"

Her smile vanished, and he could see sadness in her face. "Um, no, not tonight, he's entertaining customers until late." She got quiet.

'Whoa, way to mess up a good mood, dumbass. Something's not right.' He put his glass down and slid over closer to her. Their eyes met. Tom reached over and tucked an errant sprig of blonde hair behind her ear. "Something's bothering you, and I don't like for my Gym Buddy to be sad, to not be smiling. Care to talk to a friend about it?"

She looked down, then back up at him with watery eyes. "Thanks, Tom, you're sweet to ask, but it's my problem to deal with."

He touched his index finger to the bottom of her pretty chin. "Ok, I understand, but if you change your mind, I'll be ready." He leaned over and kissed her forehead, very gently, barely touching her, and pulled back. "I mean, if you can't talk to Musclehead, who can you talk to, right?"

Her face lit up and they shared a hearty laugh. She touched his cheek. "You are a sweet man, Tom Meadows. Thanks for caring." 'Wow - he kissed me! More of that, please.' She felt her nipples engorge with arousal, her pussy tingle inside. 'Oh, wow, what just happened?'

'She didn't object to the kiss -- good!'

Her phone went off, in the house, prompting an eye-roll. "That will be Patti, checking in on her little sister, like I'm still 15 instead of almost 26! I should go."

'Mental note - birthday coming up soon. When?'

Tom climbed out and held the bath robe open. "Ok, closing my eyes as you emerge, like Venus, from the water!"

She laughed and got out, taking the opportunity to again admire Tom's muscular body. 'Good thing his eyes are closed -- I'd be giving him the wet t-shirt erect nipple show! God, his body is magnificent!'

She pulled the robe around her, turned, and kissed his cheek. "YOU, are such a gentleman!"

He opened his eyes. "Oh, but if you only knew the lusty thoughts in my male brain...."

She lightly swatted him upside his head and smiled. "Pervert!" 'Actually, don't mind a bit if a man as nice and as handsome as Tom lusts after me.'

He led her by the hand back to the bedroom and backed out, closing the door. "Feel free to grab whatever you want to wear, and there's a towel on the dresser."

She peeled off the wet t-shirt and dried herself, smiling. 'Here I am, naked in his bedroom again!' She browsed the selection and ended up with sweatpants she had to roll up a good foot, a t-shirt and a well-worn, comfortable sweatshirt. She stepped into his bathroom, for the first time, to hang up the wet t-shirt and check her appearance, and grinned. 'Yea, no bra, no panties, and I'm wearing this big stud's clothes!' She didn't see it until she turned to leave and then it caught her eye, in a small cupboard behind the door. The white paper cup, 'Sorry' written on it, in her script. Inside was the 'Musclehead' napkin, curled up.

She froze, her hand to her mouth. "Oh, my."

She collected herself, bundled up her dirty clothes and met Tom in the living room. He'd put on dry shorts and was leaning against the wall, smiling, his beefy arms folded. 'God, that's the most dangerous smile there ever was! And those pecs...damn.'

She did the hiked-leg model pose for him. "Like the outfit?" 'Oh, feels wicked, his clothes, no panties or bra!'

In Tom's eyes, she was the loveliest thing on earth. "Yes, I must know who your wardrobe consultant is!"

She laughed. As she went to pick up her bag, she accidently dropped her bundle of clothes. Right on top was a pale blue sports bra with very large cups. Tom snatched it before she could, smiling, and held it up. "Oh, is this yours?!"

She grabbed for it, grinning. "Gimme that!"

He held it up, just an inch too high for her to reach. "Hey -- a souvenir for me!"

She lunged for the seized bra, missing, in the process briefly rubbing her bra-less chest against his, her face very close to his smiling mug. "You bra-stealer! Give it back!"

"Oh, I don't know, I might just hang it up in my bathroom!" He draped it over his head and she quickly snatched it back, smiling.

"Oh, you're such a bad man, Mr. Meadows, stealing a girl's underwear!" She wagged her finger at him. "You'll pay for your misbehavior!"

He touched her hand, grinning. "I hope you'll forgive me."

'Hell, that smile, that touch, could never be mad at this guy!' She beamed at her Gym Buddy. "We'll see!"

He draped his arm around her shoulder, like they did it all the time, and walked her out to her Jeep. 'Oh, yea, liking his arm around me a WHOLE lot.' "I feel I should stay and help clean up, Tom."

"Na, I have a crew the comes in to do that when I'm sleeping."

They laughed. Tom opened the door, helped her in and she started up the Jeep. He handed her a small card on which he'd scribbled: "Massage appointment, Meadows Massage, 7:15pm tomorrow. 50% fee for cancellations."

She laughed. "You are too funny, Tom."

"Do me a favor -- text me when you get home?"

She instinctively replied. "I can take care of myself."

He smiled. "I know."

It hit her. 'Oh, he's not thinking I can't drive home by myself in the dark because I'm a girl -- he's a friend and he cares.' She smiled. "Ok, I will. Bye, Gym Buddy!"

"Bye, Gym Buddy!"

Kelli backed out and sped off. It struck her that she and Tom had spent the last three evenings together, and she was looking forward to seeing him again tomorrow night -- spending time with him, talking, laughing, and getting another fabulous massage from his big, strong hands! She looked down. 'And I'm wearing his clothes, no underwear -- that is so hot!' She shivered as she remembered her girls briefly touching his hard chest through her clothes. 'Oh, that felt good!'

She texted Tom from her driveway:

He instantly responded:

When Tom tidied up, he noticed the wet t-shirt hanging from a towel rack. "Where's...." He saw the shorts lying on his bed -- dry and unused. 'Wow - was she in my hot tub with nothing covering her pussy?' He went to bed, thinking of the evening. 'She's wonderful, and she kissed me on the cheek.'

*****

Kelli sat on her bed and checked in with Patti, giving the evening's play-by-play, including a detailed description of Tom's body, seared into her visual memory forever.

"So, you were in the hot tub with this big, studly man, with no bra or bottom on, and nothing happened? Have you turned gay?"

Kelli cackled. "Well, I did leave his house with no bra or panties on, wearing his clothes -- doesn't that count for something?"

"He didn't make a move on you?"

"No, he's a perfect gentleman. From when I first met him, I've just felt like I could trust him." Trusting men was something the sisters had talked much about, since both had multiple experiences with untrustworthy males. "And I really like him -- he's very down to earth, funny, smart and so easy to talk to -- time just flies by. And tonight he said I was sexy! And he kissed my forehead!"

"Sis, at some point you are going end up fucking each other like wildcats -- mark my words."

Kelli laughed. "You mean like you and Eric Waller, humping all night on that camping trip with fifty people within earshot?"

They cackled. "Damn, he was good with his manhood and his mouth. Too bad he was dumb as a box of rocks."

"'Night."

"'Night."

Kelli ran her hand over Tom's sweats, pulled off the sweatshirt and touched the shirt. 'Never had the urge to wear a man's clothes -- until Tom. Feels so sexy.' She went to sleep in his clothes, thinking. 'He saved the cup, and the napkin. Just a cup and a napkin. What a thoughtful guy.'

*****

The next day, Thursday, Tom was at work, munching on a sandwich at his desk, trying to untangle a corrupted database, when She called.

His face lit up when he saw Her name and smiling face on his phone. "Hey, that sure was nice last night, Kelli!"

'He's a sweet man...' "Yes, it sure was, Tom. I had a great time. So how're you doin'?" There was something in her voice.

"I'm good, what's up?"

"So, I'm not going to be able to come to the gym tonight, or to your place afterward."

Tom felt like someone let all the air out of him. "Oh, um, ok, sorry to hear that."

There was a pause. "Yea, Richard's coming home this afternoon instead of tomorrow."

Another pause. "Oh, ok, um, I understand, you should be with your husband."

"Yea."