Gym Buddies Ch. 02: Three Days Later

Story Info
Kate and Sarah have a few drinks three days later.
2.8k words
4.63
5k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/15/2023
Created 04/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call me tomorrow and we can arrange a private workout."

"Yeah...yeah, I'll do that."

I didn't do that. I didn't call the next day. Or the day after that. It wasn't for a lack of desire or anything like that. What Sarah had done to me, stroking me and sucking on my tits until I came in the gym locker room, felt so good. It was the best orgasm I had had in a long, long time. I wanted more. I wanted to see more of Sarah. I wanted Sarah to do more to me. More importantly, I wanted to do more to Sarah. I wanted to bring her the same pleasures that she brought to me.

Still, for those two days I didn't call or text. Despite all the desire I had, what held me back was a gnawing insecurity. Maybe it had been just a one-time thing for her and she was just being nice with the whole number trick. Maybe it was some elaborate prank and she gave me a fake number. Maybe she had meant it, that she did want me to call again, but had since changed her mind. Maybe she had decided that once with a trans woman was enough. I knew rationally that some of these doubts were unlikely and just plain silly, but even the sliver of possibility that they were true stopped me every time I began to write a message.

Finally, on the third day, I mustered up the courage, pushed past my insecurities, and texted her.

Kate: Hey! It's Kate, from the gym. How's it going?

As every minute passed waiting for a reply, my anxiety continued to build. I began letting those silly doubts come back into view. When my phone finally buzzed with the message notification, I could feel the anxiety dissipate.

Sarah: You took more than a day. You're lucky you're cute.

Kate: Oh, yeah, sorry. It's been a busy couple of days.

It wasn't a complete lie. I had been busy dealing with my insecurities and doubts.

Sarah: It's fine. Again, you're lucky you're cute. Are you busy tonight?

Kate: No. I'm free.

Sarah: You should come over. We can have some drinks and get to know each other better.

Kate: Uh, I thought you wanted to workout together?

Sarah: Don't worry. I'll make sure you leave here worn out. Here's my address. See you at 8. [Google Map Link attached]

"You have arrived at your destination," my Google Maps chimed as I pulled into Sarah's gravel driveway. I took a minute to check myself in the rearview mirror before stepping out of the car. For tonight, I went with simple black leggings, a v-neck t-shirt, and chucks. As I walked towards the front door, I felt my stomach doing somersaults and my heart racing, threatening to burst out of my chest. Before I even reached the front door I watched it swing open. There was Sarah, standing there looking as beautiful as I remembered. Her dark hair was still in that cute pixie cut and her green eyes were piercing as she watched me walk up to the front door. She was wearing a cute strappy sundress that ended just at her knees and showed off her cleavage perfectly.

She greeted with her sweet smile and welcoming tone as she said, "Hey there, glad you could make it." In an instant, I could feel my nerves begin to settle.

"Oh, thanks for having me," I reply, my voice shaky.

"Come on in. I just opened a bottle of wine for us."

With that, she led me into her house and towards the living room. "Go ahead and have a seat," she said as we entered, directing me to the plus couch sitting against the wall and across from the TV. In front of the couch sat a large wooden coffee table. On the coffee table was a glass of wine and two wine glasses. I sat on one end of the couch, tucking one leg under me to face towards her as she sat on the other end. She reached for the bottle of wine, poured a glass for me and a glass for her. As she handed me mine, she leaned forward and offered her own in a toast. "To a good night," she said, eyes locked onto me, an eyebrow cocked, and a devious grin on her face.

"To a good night," I replied, clinking my glass to hers.

For the next few hours, we sat there and talked, getting to know each other. We talked about what we do for work, what we do for fun, our favorite books and movies, our least favorite exercises. One glass of wine turned into two and two turned into three and so on. When the first bottle was finished, Sarah retrieved another. As the conversation and wine flowed, I felt the nervous jitters in my stomach eventually dissolve, leaving a pleasant warmness in their place. Sarah was gorgeous. I had known that from the moment I saw her at the gym. But talking to her here, in her house, and truly getting to know her, I realized that her beauty was more than just her looks. She was sweet. She was funny. When you talked, you could tell that she was really listening to you. I could have stayed there all night just like that.

"So, let me ask you something," she said as she set down her glass next to the mostly empty second bottle of wine. "And no lying, okay?" She pointed an accusatory finger at me. "Why did it take you three days to text?"

I set my glass down, and replied, "Well, I was...nervous, I guess. I wasn't sure if you were really still interested."

"Why wouldn't I still be interested?" A curious look came across her face.

"Well, It's just that," I shift in my seat, moving my hands to my lap and wringing them together, "you're so beautiful and I don't get many women, especially cis women, wanting me. I thought, I don't know, that you...doing that...to me...in the gym was too good to be true, that it had to be some sort of joke or prank or one-off thing or you would have regrets later. That maybe you hadn't realized I was trans before you followed me and, when you found out, you just went with it and were like 'never again' after that." When I stopped, I stared at her, trying to gauge her reaction to this torrent of insecurity I just unleashed on this poor attractive woman.

Her face shifted from curiosity to one of genuine concern. "Oh honey," she said in a comforting tone as she scooted closer to me, our knees now practically touching. She reached out and took my face in her hands, bringing it closer to hers. Her eyes locked onto mine and our eyes met. "You're transgender, but that doesn't make you any less of a woman. You're a beautiful woman and I am still very interested."

"Yeah?" My tone was hopeful.

She nodded. "Yeah." With that, she brought her lips to mine and kissed me. It was a soft, gentle kiss that felt like it lasted forever. She pulled back just for a moment before kissing me again, pressing her lips to mine this time. I felt myself sink into her kiss as the tension for the past three days instantly evaporated. As we started kissing, my hands moved to her hips while her hands remained on my cheeks. Soon, I felt her tongue part my lips and find my own. Our kisses became hot and heavy, the initial tenderness giving way to lustful passion. It wasn't long until she fell back on the couch, pulling me down on top of her. Her legs straddled me and she wrapped her arms around my neck. One of my arms rested next to her head to brace myself while my other moved to her outer thigh, feeling her soft skin. She began grinding up into me, her body begging for contact. I met her motions with my own, grinding my hips into her.I could feel her moaning into my mouth and I was sure she could feel the same from me. A primal heat built inside of me. In this moment, I needed this woman more than anything in the world.

I broke our kissing and I moved my lips to her neck, planting sensual kisses and small bites on one side down to her collarbone, then the other. The taste of her skin was intoxicating. I could feel her head fall back on the couch pillow, arching her neck and chest up to me. I brought one hand up to pull the straps of her dress down off her shoulders and then kissed where they once were. My lips moved further down, kissing the top of her breasts as I slid a finger into dress, pulling it down to expose them to me. I paused for a moment to take her supple breasts in. "Fuck Sarah, you're amazing," I could hear myself say before I leaned back down to take one of her nipples in my mouth. Sarah's back arched and she began to moan louder as my tongue swirled around her nipple, then flicked at it. I brought my teeth around her nipple, biting gently before sucking on it. Her nipple felt amazing in my mouth as it stiffened. I continued alternating between licking her nipple and sucking on it a few more times before kissing my way to her other and doing the same.

"Oh Kate....Kate....fuck...." Sarah moaned over and over. I could feel her reach her hand into my hair, gripping my curly blonde locks in her hand and keeping my head in place. Goddess, even when I was on top and seemingly in control, she knew just how to remind me who was truly in charge.

With a pop, I released her nipple from my mouth and look up at her, running my fingers on the space between her breasts. "Sarah, can I taste you?"

She purred. "I thought you'd never ask."

I slid my knees down on the couch, helping myself get into position. I slid my hands up her outer thighs until I find Sarah's panties. She lifted her hips to help me pull them off and I tossed them to the side. When her legs opened again, I saw her pussy, soaking wet and ready for me.

I leaned forward and started kissing slowly down her left thigh, starting at her knee and working all the way down. I repeated the action on her right thigh, this time coming to a stop at her pussy. I planted soft kisses along her lips as I move my hands to her hips, loving the feel of her hip bones in my hands. I could feel Sarah writhing against me, her body begging me for more. I obliged. I pushed my tongue between her lips, dragging the tip and blade of my tongue slowly up her, pausing for a moment at her entrance, before making my way to her clitoris, flicking it. I did it again, my tongue starting at the bottom and moving back up to her clitoris, again flicking it.

"Oooohhhh......fuuuuuck Kate!!" Sarah exclaimed as I kept going, licking over and over. I started pushing my tongue into her entrance slightly and swirling my tongue around her clit with each lick.

After a few more licks, my mouth went to her clitoris and stayed there. I wrapped my lips around it and started flicking it with my tongue repeatedly. Occasionally, I sucked on her clit, causing her body to writhe even harder than it already was. She reached down and put her fingers in my hair again, twirling some into her fingers before she gripped hard, holding me in place.

"Kate...put your fingers in me," Sarah moaned as I continued licking her clit. I immediately obliged, sliding two fingers inside her, curling them.

"Mmmm...that's it...that's it Kate..."

We continued like that for a few minutes, me licking and sucking her clit while my fingers worked inside her and her writhing against me as she held my hair tight. We stay like that until I feel her orgasm coming on.

"Oh Kate...I'm gonna...I'm gonna..."

She doesn't get to finish that sentence. Her breath became caught in her throat and her whole body tensed, then started to spasm as she orgasmed. Her groans of pleasure filled the room as her body shook over and over again. I slowed my licking and fingering, but didn't fully let up. I wanted this to last. I wanted Sarah, this beautiful woman who took a chance on me, to feel as good as I can make her feel for as long as I can.

Eventually, I felt her begin to come down. Her grip on my hair loosened and her body relaxed. I slid my fingers out of her and moved my mouth away from her sex, kissing up her thigh before moving back up her body. Reaching her mouth, I kissed her deeply, letting her taste herself on me.

"How was that?" I asked when we break for air.

"Amazing," she purred, a contented look on her face. "But now...it's your turn."

I giggled. "Wasn't my turn at the gym?"

"No. That was just a preview."

Curious, I cock an eyebrow at her.

"Your turn," she continued, leaning in to kiss me, "is happening in my bedroom. Let's go."

We both quickly got off the couch and made our way to her bedroom down the hall. Along the way, we stopped every few feet to make out, either one of us pinned against the wall by the other as we kissed passionately. It's at one of these stops that she discarded her sundress. At another, she helped me get out of my clothes. By the time we reached her room, we were both completely naked. At the foot of the bed, she kissed me while turning my body to face away from it. Then, she pushed me onto my back on her bed. Goddess I loved how she took control.

In an instant, Sarah had crawled onto the bed next to me and was kissing me deeply, her hand moving slowly down my body to find my semi-erect sex. She wrapped her hand around it and began to stroke me slowly. My breath became ragged as pleasure flooded my senses.

"mmm...Sarah....that feels so good...." I began to moan as she broke our kiss. When my eyes weren't rolled back in my head, I caught a glimpse of her watching me.

"Mmm...Kate...your so hot when you moan like that. Makes me wonder what other noises I can get out of you."

She leaned down, taking my one of my nipples in my mouth, licking and sucking. Meanwhile, she continued to stroke my fully erect sex, using her thumb to run circles around the head. She then started kissing down my body, then repositioned herself between my legs, lowering her head down to kiss my sex down one side and then down the other, warming me up.

As she did this, I looked down to watch. What a sight it was to behold. There was this goddess of a woman between my legs, one hand stroking my sex while she kissed and slid her tongue all over it. I knew that if she kept going like that, I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Sarah...I'm so close..." I moaned through ragged breaths. I had placed one hand on the headboard behind me and the other was gripping the sheets. Fuck, this felt too good to last that much longer.

"Well, I better get to it then," she purred in reply before bringing her mouth to the head of my sex and taking it in, sliding down most of its length before coming back up to the head. Just like that, she was bobbing on my sex, lips gripping hard. My head fell back against the bed and I started making small thrusts of my hips in unison with Sarah's bobs. Each and every bob of her pretty mouth pushed me closer and closer to my orgasm, making me feel as if I was being edged to the edge of a giant cliff overlooking a vast ocean.

Then, I fell over. I felt my whole body tense and my entire consciousness break apart as my orgasm slammed into me and rolled over me. My body spasmed so hard from the pleasure of it all that my abs began to hurt. The only thoughts that came to my mind was the name Sarah and only because I moaned it loudly, filling the room with the sounds of my orgasm.

By the time I had come back to reality and my breathing had steadied somewhat, Sarah had made her way to laying next to me. I turned on my side and kissed her deeply, tasting myself on her.

"Sarah, that was amazing," I say softly.

She smiled and simply said. "You're amazing," followed a few moments later by, "and you should stay the night."

This time, I listened to her and did exactly what I was told.