Gym Buddies

Story Info
A little locker room fun between Kate and a new gym buddy.
1.9k words
4.43
17.5k
18
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/15/2023
Created 04/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been coming to this gym for six months after spending almost as many months debating if I should join. Since transitioning, I had been nervous about sharing public locker rooms, worried that someone would say something and make me feel unwelcome. Hormones had done a good job with my facial features and body shape. I still had my height and broad shoulders to contend with, but I was confident that I could pass well enough in my workout clothes. Still, all it took was one person to ruin it.

All of those fears, though, had so far yet to materialize in the months since I had been coming. When I registered for the gym and had to tell the college-aged girl that the gender on my ID was wrong, she smiled and said, "It's okay." There were signs posted around the gym with mantras like "everybody is welcome". The staff and other patrons I interacted with were very nice. Some even chatted with me between sets or offered advice if my form was off. Sure, there was the occasional stare my way that was just a little too long, but never anything I couldn't ignore.

Well, except one. One day, I was finishing my last set of lateral pulldowns when I saw this woman on a treadmill behind me staring at me in the mirror. She was short with a heart-shaped face, small nose, green eyes, and black hair in a cute pixie cut. As soon as I saw her staring, I gave her a smile. Over the years, I had learned to meet the stares with a smile. Unlike most of the other times, though, she didn't dart her eyes away when she knew she was caught. Instead, she smiled back.

And what a cute smile it was. I could instantly feel an attraction to her, which made it really hard to concentrate on the rest of my workout. Every free moment between sets was occupied with thoughts about her. Still, I had to keep reminding myself that I'm not here to meet other women. I was here to work out. There was no point thinking about her anyway since a girl as cute at her was probably taken anyway.

By the time my workout was done, all thoughts of her had left my mind. I stepped off the treadmill, wiped the sweat from my face with my towel, cleaned the machine, then slowly headed to the locker room, tired legs doing their best to support me. I walked past the first two u-shaped sections of lockers to my locker in the final one. I liked using the locker area farthest from the entry because, while it did mean that I had to walk father to leave, the area stayed pretty empty during the hours I worked out. I opened my locker and, upon chugging all the water out of it, sat my water bottle down next to my gym bag. I threw my towel over the door of my locker and started to unzip my bag when I heard a "Hey," in a sweet voice behind me.

I turn around and there she is: treadmill girl. She was standing there in a maroon sports bra and maroon capri-length leggings. She had her hands on her waist and a smile on her face as she stood there. Now that she was in front of me, I could tell that she was more than half a foot shorter than me at a few inches over five feet (whereas I was pushing six feet even).

"Oh, hey," I replied tentatively. "I'm, uh, almost done if you need this space or something." Nerves jangled my voice.

"No, it's fine," she said as she walked closer. "I was actually hoping to catch you before you left."

"Why...why is that?" I said, nerves growing as I became insecure and unsure what was about to happen.

"Well, because I was hoping to talk to you. I'm Sarah," she said in a sweet tone, a smile taking over her face.

"Um, hi. I'm...I'm Kate," I replied with a nervous smile. She was smiling, so I knew that this wasn't about to get ugly, but my nerves nevertheless stayed right where they were, turning my stomach over and over again. "What...what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Well, I've seen you working out here for a few months, and, well, I think you're pretty cute," she said, tilting her head to the side, smiling, and looking at me in the eyes.

"Wait, am I being hit on?!" I thought to myself as I looked down at this beautiful woman in front of me. Is this actually happening?!

I blush and fluster out, "Oh...thank you. That's...that's really sweet. I think...I think you're pretty cute too."

"Yeah?" she responded, her voice taking on a hint of sultriness.

"Yeah," I say, trying to calm my nerves. I think about what to say for a moment and then decide to take this unexpected chance. "Would...would you want to grab coffee sometime?"

"Sure," she replied, "but I have something else in mind first."

"What's tha..." is all I could get out before she reached up with one hand, grabbed the back of my neck, and pulled my face down for a kiss. Her lips soft as she held me there, letting the kiss linger, inviting me to respond. She pulled back just a little, enough for me to return the kiss. I pressed my lips into hers hard, the passion of the moment taking over any semblance of restraint from me. She kept her hand on the back of my neck, holding me firmly, as she moved closer, our bodies mere centimeters from each other. Our tongues soon found each other and begin to do their dance. She tasted absolutely amazing and better than I ever could have imagined.

As our making out grew heavier and heavier, her free hand moved under my t-shirt and to the front of my bra. She began massaging one of my breasts through the material of the sports bra. Electric tingles of pleasure began to flow from my nipples and through my body and I let out a little moan into her mouth as we kissed. Soon, my hands moved to her slender hips and pulled her to me. Our bodies now touching, we became one entity of passion against the locker doors.

After a few more moments of this, she pulled back just enough to move her hands to the bottom of my shirt, grabbing the hem. I lifted up my arms to help her as she yanked my shirt over my head and tossed it over to the side. In an instant, her hands were at zipper on the front of my bra. Just as quickly as she had tossed my shirt off, she unzipped my bra and flung it open, releasing my breasts and exposing my already hard nipples. She took a moment to look at them, a moment that felt like forever. I wanted her so bad.

She didn't make me wait too long as she was soon taking my right nipple in her mouth, lips covering it. Her deft tongue went right to flicking and swirling around my nipple while her hand moved to massage the other. The immense pleasure flooding my senses caused me to tilt my head against the locker. I wanted to moan as loud as I could to let this gym goddess know how much I was loving what she was doing. Still, I knew where we were and had to settle for whispering my moans of pleasure and biting my lip in pleasure.

"Oh, Sarah, fuck...that feels so good," I moaned as I tilted my head forward to watch her work. By now, she had alternated nipples, now licking my left one while her hand massaged the other. Upon hearing my whispers of pleasure, she looked up and smiled at me an incredibly devilish smile. She was loving making me squirm as much as I was enjoying what she was doing. Fuck it was hot.

Sarah, this beautiful goddess, continued alternating between my nipples for what seemed like forever. Then, as she continued licking my right nipple, her right hand moved down my body to the top of my leggings. I could feel her slide one finger inside the waistbands of my leggings and panties, then another and another. Her left hand did the same on the opposite side. Then, she slowly started pulling them down. A feeling of apprehension began to cut through the ecstasy of the moment. What if she didn't know? What if she was shocked, got angry, and left? What if she told the staff that I came on to her?

Those feelings of apprehension quickly went away. She kept pulling down my panties and leggings down even after my erect cock to popped out, never stopping until they were around my knees.

"mmm...what have we here?" she said in a playful yet sultry voice, her eyes looking up to meet mine. As she did, she took my cock in hand and began to slowly stroke it. My pleasure hit another level as she continued to lick my nipple and her hand started to stroke me, her soft fingers moving up and down every inch of my girlcock. My eyes bounced between rolling in the back of my head and looking down at this beautiful woman pleasuring me. I could hardly believe that this was all happening. This must be some sort of dream. I had to savor it before I woke up.

It wasn't that much longer until I could feel the edge of my orgasm. "Sarah...I'm...

I'm about...to...cum..." I whisper moaned out.

"Do it then. Cum for me," she commanded in her sultry tone, only leaving my nipple long enough to say those words.

That was it. Those words, said in such a dominant tone, were the straw that broke the camel's back. Just a few more flicks and strokes later and I could feel my whole body tense as my orgasm hit. I let out a whispered "fuuuuuuuck" as my body begin to spasm and my girlcock leak cum out onto the floor below. Sarah, meanwhile, didn't stop. She kept going and going for what seemed like forever. I could tell she wanted my orgasm to last as long as it could. And it did.

As my orgasm slowly died away, Sarah took her hand off my cock, leaned up and smiled at me. "mmm...that was fun," she said teasingly.

"Uh...yeah...it was," is all I said with my limited mental faculties. "Do...do you want me..." I began to ask. Part of me felt guilty that she had done all of that for me, while the other (and larger) part of me wanted to taste her so bad.

"Oh, don't you worry," she said, that same smug smile on her face, "there will be plenty of time for that. Hand me your phone."

I reached back into my locker and handed her my phone. She took it from me, typed a few things in, then handed it back. On the screen, I could see a new contact, titled "Sarah (Gym Buddy)".

"Call me tomorrow and we can arrange a private workout," she said, then turned around and walked out.

"Yeah...yeah, I'll do that," is all I could say.

After collecting myself and changing, I looked at her contact in my phone again and knew one thing for certain: I would be calling tomorrow.