Gym Buddies Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom Takes His Gym Buddy Shopping
9.2k words
4.67
16.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Saturday morning Kelli tried on three different bras and six different top and bottom combinations before she settled on the right ensemble. 'Want to show him more than he's seen, but not too much, not too revealing.'

It was a glorious, sunny, warm spring day, so Tom decided to wear sandals, khaki shorts and a button-down shirt. He'd woken early, gone for a run, made an important call, showered and had been sitting on his front steps for a good half hour when Kelli roared up in her Jeep, sporting Ray-Ban sunglasses.

She gave him a thousand-watt smile. 'Hey, I'm looking for a wardrobe consultant -- know one?"

He grinned and climbed in. "Meadows Massage Service AND Wardrobe Consulting, at your service, ma'am." 'Damn, she looks great!'

She laughed. 'Well, your product portfolio seems to be expanding, Mr. Meadows. What's next -- taxidermy?" "Damn, he is one fine looking man!'

"Well, I'm thinking......" His voice trailed off.

She wore her white ballcap, but with her hair down, flowing around her neck and over her shoulders. Her top was a simple red t-shirt that was fairly snug around her big breasts, with just hint of cleavage. For the first time, Tom could see the full size and bulk of her boobs. 'Oh, she's really big!' Down below, she wore loose-fitting white shorts, mid-thigh length. For the first time, Tom saw her legs, and was rendered speechless.

"Hello, Tom, are you there?" She laughed.

He looked up at her face and tried to recover. "I, um, was just, well, I was... Wow, you look great, Kelli -- and you have legs!!"

She cackled. "Well, yea, don't most girls?"

Tom grinned. "Not like yours. They're beautiful, Kelli, and so are you." 'Wow - that just came right out!'

She blushed and looked away. 'Ok, he just said I'm beautiful!' "You're sweet to say that, Tom. And you are looking quite handsome today, also. I'll probably have to fight to keep the women away from my Wardrobe Consultant!"

It was Tom's turn to blush. "So, how are the girls today?

She smiled as she drove off. "They are doing ok, thank you. I have on one of my bras that fits fairly well, so it's a good day." She glanced over. "I'm not jiggling too much, am I?" 'Look at my boobs, Tom.'

Tom wasn't dumb enough to pass up an excuse to admire the red t-shirt stretched over what looked to be a lacy bra. The girls were jiggling quite a bit, with the Jeep's truck suspension to blame - or thank, from Tom's perspective!

"No, they aren't -- they're perfect." 'And I'm about to fix her bra problem.'

"Good to have an expert opinion from my Gym Buddy!"

They chatted for a while. "I'm sorry I had to cancel Thursday night, Tom."

He touched her hand. "I understand."

'Wow, even just our hands touching gives me a tingling -- from my nipples all the way down to between my legs.'

"How about we do a make-up massage session after we're done shopping?"

"Oh, that would be great. We'd need to be done by three, though."

"Deal. So, you said your birthday was coming up soon?"

"Next Saturday."

"So, is a Gym Buddy allowed to buy the other Gym Buddy a birthday present?"

"Oh, Tom, you don't have to get me anything."

"So, here's the problem I have. Last year, my great aunt passed away and left me some money. It's just been sitting there, and I have no plans for it. And along comes this woman, she's very nice, by the way, and she needs an outfit that won't be cheap and she doesn't have much money right now."

She looked over at him. "Really, it would be too much. I have a credit card."

"It would make me very happy if I could do this for you, Kelli. We're buddies, and I'm sure you'd do it for me if things were reversed."

"I'd feel in debt to you."

"Hey, stop thinking like an accountant! It's only money."

He held her hand. "This is what friends do for friends." He brought her hand up and kissed it, and her resistance and her heart both melted.

She smiled. "Tom Meadows, you are the sweetest man there ever was!"

He had the biggest grin on his face as they pulled into the store parking lot. He opened the door for her, placing his hand just briefly on the small of her back. She smiled. "Thanks!"

They connected with a salesperson who laid out several blouse, jacket and slack combinations. Tom pointed out a couple he liked and she went to try them on. He very much enjoyed watching his Gym Buddy model clothes, having her spin around, admiring her from every angle. She was having fun also, showing her body shape to her Gym Buddy, enjoying his appreciative looks. 'This hunky man can look at my body all he wants!'

They settled on a conservative, charcoal gray jacket and slacks combination with a white blouse which struggled to contain her bosom. She whispered to Tom so the salesperson wouldn't hear. "Are the girls too prominent?"

He smiled and whispered. "For me, no, for the bank, yes!"

The salesperson picked up on the problem. "If you get the next size up it will fit your bust, but be way too big around your waist. But we have a tailor in back who can take in the waist."

"Can I pick it up Monday?"

"Yes, she can do it first thing in the morning. You can pick it up at noon or after."

Tom paid and they walked out. He managed to get in front of her so he could open the driver's door for her. They smiled at each other as they climbed in. "Kelli, you'll look so professional for the interview. Like I said at Brewsters, I think you can be both a beautiful woman and a smart, respected professional. You'll do great!"

She put her right hand on his leg. "Thanks, Tom, for the outfit, and for helping with my confidence." She pulled out of the parking lot.

"Hey, turn left at the light up here."

"Ok, where are we going?"

"One more shopping stop to make -- you'll see when we get there."

She raised an eyebrow. "Oh, a secret, then?"

He nodded.

Tom directed a few turns and had her pull into the lot of Joan's Shop.

"What is this? Never heard of this place." Tom just smiled.

They walked up to the door and he opened it, guiding her through. "That's the problem -- you should be a regular customer." The sign behind the front counter said: 'Ladies Underthings -- Stock and Custom'

"Oh, Tom, this place is gonna be way too expensive for me."

He turned her and held her shoulders. "Gym Buddy, you should have bras that fit you perfectly, that don't pinch your back or rub your shoulders. You can get some for work, some for workout, and some pretty ones for outside of work. This is the rest of your birthday present, and I'm happy to do it. I remember thinking when I did your massage on Tuesday - how could I somehow buy you bras that fit?"

"I don't know what to say, Tom."

He turned to a tall, attractive, rather buxom woman with a nametag striding towards them. "Hi Laura, I'm Tom, we talked earlier."

"Hi Tom, and this must be Kelli -- nice to meet you, and welcome to Joan's Shop." She smiled at Kelli. "Come on back and we'll get started. Tom, you can make yourself at home here in the lobby -- no males allowed behind the curtain."

Tom got the raised eyebrows look from Kelli. 'Tom planned this whole thing out, the sneak!' The ladies disappeared and Tom settled in to read tech bulletins on his phone.

Fifty minutes later they emerged, Kelli with a bag. "Thanks, Laura, you are so helpful -- this has been great."

"You're welcome, Kelli, it's been fun helping you out today. Remember, the alterations and custom builds will be finished on Thursday. And give Joan's offer some thought -- you'd be perfect." Laura winked at Tom. "Hope the purchases are, um, appreciated!"

Kelli looked at Tom. "Don't we need to pay?"

"Already taken care of."

Tom held the door for her and they walked out to the Jeep. Kelli tossed the bag on the hood, grabbed Tom by his shoulders and pushed him back up against the vehicle, hard, her eyes blazing. "That was a very sneaky thing you did, Mr. Meadows, planning all this with Laura, paying for it all without my saying yes. Very, very naughty. What do you have to say for yourself before I pronounce sentence?"

He gave her his biggest smile.

"Oh, so you figure you can just use that big smile to get away with it all?"

"Well, um, yea, um, that was pretty much the whole plan."

"Well, big guy, that is sooo going to work on me!'

She leaned up and whispered in his ear. "If I weren't married to another man, I'd punish you for two hours straight -- in bed, until you couldn't walk." She kissed him, hard, on the lips, then pushed away. "I'm overdue for a massage appointment, so let's hop to it." She grabbed the bag and let him open the door for her. As they drove away, they had the identical thought: 'Damn, that was a hot kiss!'

Tom noticed a subtle change in the shape of her chest and felt bold. "So, how's the new bra fit?"

'Ha -- he noticed -- he's been paying close attention to the girls...' She laughed. "So, somebody's been paying close attention to my bosom, has he?"

Tom grinned. 'Busted!'

'I'm just fine with this particular man looking at my chest!' "Yea, I'm wearing one of the new bras -- and it fits great! You were right about developing my chest muscles -- I'm either a triple-D or E cup now, and sometimes a 38-inch band. This one's an E. It's kind of frilly and lacy -- definitely not one to wear to work or the gym."

Tom grinned. 'Can't pass this up....' "Well, since I've not seen it, I'll just have to take your word for it...."

She pinched his bare thigh. "Hey, buster, pretty forward, asking to see a lady's brassiere. What should I make of that?"

"Well, you can't blame a guy for wanting to see a beautiful woman's pretty bra, can you?"

She smiled, reached over and ruffled his hair. "I guess not!" 'At some point this sexy hunk's compliments are gonma make my clothes just fall off!'

She told him about how careful and deliberate the fitting process was, how they asked her questions and listened to her and that some bras from their very large inventory fitted well right off the rack and some needed to be altered or custom made. And there were the bounce and jiggle tests.

"And I'm lucky that my breasts don't swell or shrink much when I have my period, so I don't really need to have different bra sizes like some girls. They're pretty firm, so, with the exception of workout bras, I don't need them much for support, more to keep my boobs from jiggling and attracting unwanted attention. And to avoid putting on a nipple show!"

"Have you ever gone out without a bra?"

She giggled. "Yea, a few times, when I've felt daring. I have a couple halter and tube tops that don't leave anything to a man's imagination. I've worn them a few times when Patti and I and some girls went clubbing."

"I'll bet you were the center of attention!"

She smiled at the memories. "Oh, no question! But too many guys -- and some women -- think if they're on display that's an invitation to touch, and I prefer to decide who sees them and touches them."

"Any wet t-shirt contests or topless beaches in your past?"

He could see her blush. She thought of the summer after graduation. "Um, possibly, in my younger, wilder days! Hopefully no pictures out there!"

"Have you ever modeled? I mean, you're so beautiful!"

She put her hand on his leg and rubbed it. 'Ok, he said it again! Damn, his muscles feel so good!' "You are sweet to say that, Tom, but most models don't have curves like mine, and I don't think my face is considered to be that 'model' look."

He gently brushed her cheek with the back of his fingers. "I do. I love your face!"

She felt a tingle. 'Oh, wow. Don't get that often. Speaking of modeling..' "So, I wasn't going to tell anyone this, but I met Joan, the owner, and she made me a job offer."

Tom cocked his head. "Really -- to work in her shop?"

Kelli blushed. "Well, not exactly. She wants me to model bras for the shop and maybe for some of the brands."

His eyes got big. "Wow, Kelli - way different than accounting! Would you be like in catalogues, or on the internet?"

"I think so. But it would be anonymous -- they'd just take pictures of my chest, not my face, so no one would know -- well, only a few might recognize me!"

Tom smiled. "They must really like how you look in bras to make that offer. Do you think you'll do it?"

She looked over at him. "I don't know -- not used to showing off like that. I'll give it some thought."

'She'd be perfect! But better not push it -- she won't like being pressured.'

She gave him a big smile, then laughed. "I've never acquired fourteen bras at one time. Oh, and matching panties, too! Wait till I tell Patti. She'll want to marry you! How did you pick fourteen, by the way?"

"I hate doing laundry. I thought maybe you could go two weeks!"

She laughed. "That's too funny!"

They pulled into his driveway and went in -- she brought her bag of underwear. Tom noticed. 'Why? Unless...'

"You hungry? I could make us a cheese and crackers plate?"

"Sounds good!"

They ate on the patio, enjoying the sunshine, chatting, sometimes just looking at each other without talking, smiling, enjoying the other's company. She had her legs crossed, her toe pointed at Tom. He admired her legs, and she noticed, and he noticed her noticing.

"They're just legs, Tom."

He smiled at her. "Oh, they're not just legs, they're two of the prettiest things on this earth, Kelli. They're long, and shapely, and your calves are just perfect. And when you cross them like that -- wow. I just love the curve of your thighs."

'Oh, my.' She smiled, giggled and nodded towards the hot tub. "So, the other night, I watched an almost naked man get out of that hot tub. He was very, very hot. I snuck several looks!"

"Was his name Musclehead, by any chance?"

She threw a cracker at him and stuck out her tongue, giggling.

"Ready for your massage?"

'Oh, am I soooooo ready - can't wait to feel those big strong hands again. Not letting anything get in the way this time.' She sprang up and made for Tom's bedroom. "You can start heating up the oil -- and no peeking till I tell you I'm ready!" 'Just can't resist giving him a show -- want him to look at me -- he makes me feel sexy.'

Tom admired her fine, bobbing backside as she walked, then set up the table, warmed up the oil and tidied up the kitchen.

"Ready!"

He turned the corner towards her - and stopped dead at the sight of her lying prone on the massage table, her elbows propping up her hands, her fingers laced together under her chin. She had her head cocked towards him, a big smile on her face. Her upper body was bare, as were her legs. The round swell of her bottom was covered - barely covered - by a white bath towel. Her naked breasts completely filled the space between her arms and the table and even ballooned out around her elbows, and Tom was treated to the sight of several inches of deep, perfect cleavage, almost down to her areole and nipples - which she'd made sure weren't showing.

'I do know how to get a man's full attention!' "I'd like to get the full treatment today, Mr. Meadows, back and legs, please."

'God, I've died and gone to heaven.' He was a grin on two legs. "Happy to oblige, ma'am."

"Oh, and since I'm topless, I prefer that my masseuse be topless also."

Tom smiled and unbuttoned his shirt, laying it across the back of a chair. She caught a quick glance of his muscular chest. 'Nice!' He started by admiring the terrain. Her back was beautiful, firm and strong, but still very feminine, with those two cute dimples. Her big breasts bulged out to each side, her skin smooth, unblemished, perfect. He noticed that she wasn't lying flat -- her boobs propped her up a bit. Her legs - her long, long legs - were beautifully proportioned, slightly muscular, smooth and toned. He thought what it would be like to kiss every inch...and was she wearing panties under the towel? Her bottoms formed perfectly round mounds under the towel.

He snapped back to reality and slowly covered her back with the massage oil. He moved to the end of the table and started on her neck, shoulders and upper arms. "Oh, yes!" She purred. She opened her eyes to find the noticeable bulge in his shorts just inches from her face. 'Oh, yes, enjoying this view! If he would just take off the shorts...'

He worked his way down her back, slowly, thoroughly, kneading and rubbing, pushing and swirling, until he reached the towel covering the beautiful curve of her bottom. He put his thumbs in her dimples and grinned, thinking about how that's exactly where they'd end up if they had sex with him behind her!

Kelli closed her eyes, relishing what his big, strong hands were doing to her.

"So, I was wondering...."

'Ha - I know what he's thinking -- am I wearing panties?!' She giggled. "What could you possibly be wondering about, Mr. Meadows?"

"I'm getting tired of all this technology stuff at work - I was wondering if I could get a job as a bra fitter at Joan's Place. Do you think I'd be qualified?"

She laughed. "Oh, I definitely think they should hire you, and advertise that you're the bra fitter!"

"Great - I'll give Laura a call later today! What do you figure as job like that pays?"

They said it at the exact same time - and laughed. "Tips!"

She looked up at him. "Ha! I know what you're really wondering....is she wearing panties under that towel?"

He grinned. "Maaaaaybe I did have a fleeting thought on that subject!"

She reached back and swatted his backside. "Liar -- I know how you men think." 'God, Patti's right, his ass is hard as a rock!'

"What -- you can read male minds?"

"Well, it's not difficult -- they're either thinking about sex, food, beer, trucks, sports or hunting!"

He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Really? So, what am I thinking, right this second?"

"Hmmmm....let's see.....you're thinking about having wild, sweaty sex with Tiffaney at the gym on the slant board?"

He chucked, then whispered in his deep voice. "No, I'm thinking about a woman I've been lucky enough to spend some time with lately -- she's just a delight to be with. I especially love the sound of her voice -- there's just something about it. I just love to hear her talk, and I love touching her. She's become a good friend that I feel so at ease with. I hope we can keep spending time together." He paused. "The fact that she's the drop-dead sexiest woman I've ever met just makes it that much more interesting."

'Oh, wow, what he just said.....'

She raised up on her arms a bit and turned her head to see his smiling face, right there. 'God, I so want to kiss this incredible man. If I did, could I stop at kissing?'

She smiled and looked deeply into his handsome gray eyes for a few long seconds. "What am I going to do with you, Mr. Meadows?"

He grinned and started to answer and she stopped him. "Ah- I know where you're going, mister -- don't even!"

She put her head down. "You may proceed, masseuse."

Tom slowly worked his hands a little ways up under the towel, kneading her upper butt muscles.

She giggled. "Um, where are you going? You seem to have strayed from my back."

"Oh, I must have gotten lost on my way to your legs - I don't have the best sense of direction."

"Ha!"

He moved to the end of the table and took a minute just to gaze at the two most beautiful legs he'd ever seen. 'They're perfect.' The towel just barely covered her butt cheeks.

She looked back at him, knowing perfectly well he was checking out her legs and ass. "Hey, what's the delay back there?"

"I'm memorizing every inch of these fabulous legs in case you never let me see them again, or if I'm struck blind!"

She laughed.

He drizzled oil along the back of her left calf down and across her foot and began to massage her heel and arch. "So, you know, I've heard some men are quite attracted to women's feet - they like to kiss them and suck toes."