Gym Buddies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, and I suppose you're one of those men?"

"Hell no! I think feet are just feet, so you're in no danger of having your toes sucked."

"Good to know! What you're doing feels great, though."

"Um, looks like someone could use a pedicure."

She giggled. "Yea, been doing them myself to save money."

He worked her foot for a few minutes, then did the other one, then moved on to her curvy calves, running his hands up to her knees and back down. "How'm I doing?

"Feels heavenly, Tom, don't stop."

"Your wish is my command, ma'am."

'Oh, I would have some very naughty commands for this hunk of a man!'

He started on her left thigh, slowly working up, closer and closer to the towel covering her derriere. He stopped a few inches short, then moved to work on her right thigh.

'Hmmmm....He's only a few inches from pussy...'

He then put a hand on each thigh, just above her knee, and slowly pushed up, then back down, moving higher each time until his hand was just below the towel, touching her naked butt cheeks, his thumbs between her thighs.

She propped up and looked back at him, smiling. "So, if you're wondering where my thighs end and my butt begins, you're there, Gym Buddy!"

'Ah, good to know, ma'am!" He slid his hands to each side and ran them up under the towel, over her hips, over the sides of her panties. "And these would be your hips, then, correct?"

She giggled. 'Oh, he's touching my panty!' "Um, you are correct. Just had to know if I'm wearing panties, right?"

He grinned and continued working her hips. "Do I seem like the kind of masseuse, the kind of man, the kind of Gym Buddy, that would massage a lovely lady's fabulous, curvy, sexy-as-hell hips just to find out if she's wearing panties? This is strictly business!"

"Liar! But don't stop, that feels soooooo good!"

He brought his hands back and when he pushed forward under the towel he went under the waist band, which made her shiver.

'Would so love to slide these down her legs, very, very slowly, uncover this perfect bottom..'

'God, he could just slide them off, and I'd be naked, my sex exposed to whatever he wanted to do....'

Having his hands on her naked hips, just inches from her treasure, had a predictable effect on Tom's manhood.

"Do you think my hips are too wide?"

"No, they're perfect. This curve is very sensual, and the way they move when you walk is so beautiful -- I love to watch you walk, you're so graceful, so feminine, so womanly."

'Oh, just keep up the flattery and see where that gets you.....' "Patti says she has a better ass than me -- is mine too wide, or too big?"

He slowly pulled his hands from her hips and carefully straightened out the towel, then lightly ran his paws over her round bottoms, over the towel. "No, you have a perfect heart shape. I love it."

He moved up to 'massage' her neck, but they both knew it was a caress. Tom gently stroked her shoulders and upper arms. "This is the, um 'light' massage part of the program."

'God, his touch, oh my....' "Oh, this is new -- is there an extra charge?"

He smiled. "Oh, no, all included in the standard price."

He spent several minutes gently caressing her back, moving closer and closer to the big bulges of her breasts.

Kelli could feel her arousal slowly rising, her nipples, pressed against the sheet covering the bench, hardening, her pussy moistening. He gently trailed his fingertips over the bases of her breasts and she shivered again.

Tom leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I'd be happy to continue this light massage all afternoon, if you'd like, Kelli."

'Oh, when he whispers in my ear, oh, I could so enjoy his hands for hours....but not trusting myself to stop from taking this man...'

"Mmmmm, can I take a rain check?"

"Of course! Redeemable any time for the next 50 years!"

They laughed. "I'm so relaxed I could just take a little nap here. But I better get up."

"Ok, I'll hide out in the kitchen..."

'Oh, feeling so naughty....maybe time to give him a little show?'

As she started to push up Tom quickly turned away and walked into the kitchen so she couldn't see the obvious bulge in the front of his shorts. He busied himself with chores for a couple minutes, his cock settling down, until he sensed her presence at the doorway. He turned, and what he saw caused him to drop the plastic plate he'd been drying into the sink.

Kelli had put her shorts back on, and a bra -- but no shirt!

Tom couldn't help but stare at her magnificent breasts, snugly encased in a very large, white, lacy bra. They were even bigger than he imagined. The bra displayed a good six inches of deep, stunning cleavage. His mouth gaped open at the size of her mounds and the display of beautiful breast flesh.

'Oh god!'

"So, you asked, and I decided that since you bought me bras you should at least be able to see how well they fit, right?" 'And I'm so enjoying putting on this breast show!'

He looked up into her smiling face, unable to speak. She laughed. "Well, what do you think of this one? It's really comfortable."

Tom finally found his voice. "Oh, Kelli, the bra is beautiful." He paused, and said in a low voice. "And so is the woman wearing it."

"Aw, you're very sweet to say that, Tom." A shiver ran up her back. 'He thinks I'm pretty, beautiful....'

She ran her fingers over the cups. "The cups are just the right size for my girls, and this lace feels so good."

The lace was mostly, but not totally see-through, becoming dense only in the area around her areole and nipples, so he could see her perfect skin underneath. Much of her upper chest was bare, the skin perfectly smooth and unblemished. Her posture thrust her breasts upward, enhancing the distance they projected out from her chest. 'She's showing off, she wants me to look.' The volume and width of her breasts pushed them just a bit off to the sides -- which Tom found to be totally sexy. Their bulk made them ride just a bit lower than usual.

She put her hands on her hips and turned, arcing her back, giving him a side view. "How does it look from the side?"

Tom recovered. "Well, at first look, great - but I might have to look for a couple hours to really give a thorough review."

She looked at him, smiled, rolled her eyes, turned her back towards him and held her hair up. "How's the back look?"

Taking liberal license with the meaning of 'look', he stepped close to her and touched the band and straps. "The back is very pretty too, and it's not digging in or pinching you." Being so close to her, touching her and seeing her bra started the blood flowing to his cock.

"Yea, it feels great!" 'I can feel him, close to me, his maleness. His touch -- ohhhhhh.'

He slipped his hands over her shoulders, caressing them gently, sliding a finger under each wide strap, making her shiver. "How're the shoulder straps?"

"Good. These are nice and wide, so they spread the load. You know, I'm carrying some weight up front!"

He stepped closer, his chest just barely touching her, and looked over her shoulders down her cleavage. She turned her head and looked up at him, their faces only inches apart, their eyes locked.

"I can see your breasts from behind -- that's very sexy - I love it."

'God, so want to kiss this big, strong, sexy male. Can't!' She whispered. "Should I try on another?"

'Yes, please!"

She put her hands on top of his on her shoulders. "I'll need some help, Gym Buddy."

She led them into his bedroom where a half-dozen bras lay on his bed, on display. She faced the bed while he stood behind her, looking over her shoulder. "Pick your favorite."

'God, the cups are huge!' "The black one."

"Oh, that's one of my favorites too!" Kelli looked up into his eyes. "I could use some help taking this one off."

'She's not making me leave the room!' His huge smile got even bigger. "Did I mention my professional bra-removal training?

She laughed. "Uh-huh, right."

He brought his hands down and very slowly began unlatching the five hooks, watching the band gap wider and wider, savoring every second. Finally, it parted, and he ran his fingers up under the straps up to her shoulders, feeling her skin, and slid them off, down her arms. 'Is she going to let me see them?'

'God, I can't believe I'm letting him -- inviting him to do this! Feels so good. His hands. So wicked.'

"Ok, I'll take it from here. And no looking over my shoulder and peeking, Mr. Meadows!"

He let go of her shoulders as she slipped the cups off and dropped the bra on his bed. As she leaned over to pick up the black bra he caught the briefest glimpse of the side of her right breast, bounding forward. She put her arms through the shoulder straps, Tom pulled the ends of the band together and started fastening the four hooks, taking his time while she adjusted the cups over her boobs. He checked the band and straps and leaned over, resting his chin on her pretty shoulder, looking down the deep valley of her cleavage. The stunning view of her boobs and being so close to her surged blood to his cock.

She giggled and grabbed a handful of his hair. "Hey, enjoying the view there, Mr. Masher?"

"Oh, I sooooooo am!"

She turned around, put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him back a step. His hands trailed down and rested on her hips.

She nodded down, and he took a good, close-up look at the most beautiful, and big, pair of bra-encased breasts he'd ever seen. 'God, I'm showing off my big boobs - I'm so naughty. But I want him to see them. Trusting him to not molest me.' She whispered. "Do you like this one, Tom?"

He looked up at her face, smiling. "Oh, yes, Kelli, this bra is so sexy -- and the breasts inside are surely the most beautiful in the whole world!"

She smiled. "It's not showing too much cleavage, is it?"

He grinned. "Not possible with you, girl!"

She moved a hand from his shoulder to run it along the big bra cup. "I love the texture of this fabric - feels so good against my skin." She looked up into his eyes, took his hand, placed it on her bra cup, under hers, and whispered. "Here, feel it with me."

She guided his hand over the side of her cup, and he lightly felt the fabric. "Feels great, Kelli.'"

Their lips were inches apart, both feeling the attraction, the heat, the building fire.

'So want to kiss her, but can't have anything mess up the relationship with my gym buddy. Don't be stupid, Meadows.'

'If I kiss him, I won't leave this house until I've had him.'

"So, how are the girls doing -- do they like this bra?"

She smiled. "Oh, the girls are very happy right now, thank you for asking!" 'Don't need to tell him they're all swelled up with arousal, nipples are getting big. Bra is snugger than when I tried it on earlier!'

They both looked down as two bumps appeared, her nipples announcing their arousal -- then they locked eyes.

"I think you should take the bra modeling job, Kelli. Look at you, you're so pretty, and you're a natural model!"

She smiled, and guided his hand back to her hip. "I have to go."

"I know. But I wish you could stay." He looked down at the other bras on the bed. "We do have more bras to try on." There was a long pause as they looked into each other's eyes.

As she twisted around to grab her red shirt, her hip just barely brushed up against his bulging crotch, for a split-second. She clutched the shirt, looked down at his bulge and then gave him a huge smile. 'Oh, wow, he's hard for me!'

'She knows she made me hard.' "Along with bra installation assistance, I do shirts too."

She giggled as he took the shirt and slipped it over her head. She stuck her arms through the holes and he slowly worked it over her chest, his hands brushing the sides of her bra. He fluffed her hair and whispered. "You know, it seems like it ought to be a crime to cover up a bra this beautiful -- and the stunning woman wearing it."

She giggled. "Yea, I can see me driving around in my underwear!"

He laughed. "Hey, it's just modeling! And you could drive as fast as you wanted and not get a ticket -- from a male cop, at least."

They laughed. He kept his hands on her hips. She studied his muscular chest, brought both hands up and ran them over his stomach and chest muscles, feeling, squeezing. 'God, he's hard, and solid and so masculine.'

"Wow, can sure see - and feel - the results of all your working out, Tom." She teased a finger down the center of his stomach, touching his belt buckle, then withdrew it.

He leaned over and touched his forehead to hers. "I've enjoyed being with you, Kelli."

She put her arms around his neck and they locked eyes. "Likewise, Tom."

He smiled at a thought. "I guess you weren't too mad at me for surprising you with the bra place. I mean, only two hours of punishment? I would have thought three or four for the horrible crime I committed!"

She smiled. "I've yet to find a man that could go for a whole hour, much less three or four. You're all such big talkers!"

"So, are you wondering if I'm just like all men, right, or,.......maybe,......am I different?"

She raised her eyebrow and give him a sizzling look. "Gotta go." But she didn't pull her arms from around his neck.

He pulled her closer so that the bulge in his pants just barely touched her abdomen and leaned over until their noses touched. "Ok." He moved his hands up to cover hers on his shoulders and pulled them off him. He held them for just a few seconds, squeezed them, then let her go. Their eyes locked and they smiled.

She gathered her things and he walked her to the Jeep. "So, I guess I'll see you Monday at the gym?"

"Absolutely! Bye, Gym Buddy!"

"Bye, Gym Buddy!"

And she roared off.

A minute later his phone chimed with a text from her. No words, just a selfie pic of her, laughing, taken from the perspective of the gearshift, with her shirt pulled up to her neck, showing her beautiful black bra, and the perfect breasts they covered.

He texted back a dozen smiley emoticons.

*****

Kelli called Patti and got her voicemail. "Hey, call me!"

When she got home, she put her new bras away and hung up the jacket and slacks, making notes in her phone to pick up the blouse on Monday and the bras on Thursday.

She combed her hair in the bathroom, reliving the time she'd spend with Tom, how fun and enjoyable it had been, that he respected her but at the same time clearly found her attractive. 'I made him hard! And his touches - OMG. He made me wet down below.' She daydreamed, thinking of the heat between them, what his big, strong hands would feel like on her breasts, bottom and pussy, and felt her arousal rising when she heard Richard in the adjoining bedroom.

'Shit -- better calm down, girl!'

Patti called her back as she was finishing dressing - but Richard was in the next room. "Hey, sis, we can catch up at the party tonight."

Big sister immediately sensed what was going on. "Oh, can't talk about your gym buddy around Richard, right! Kel is a very naughty girl!"

"Shut up! We'll talk at the party."

"Oh, we certainly will, little sis!"

*****

On the way to the party Richard prattled on about his day hunting with the guys. As usual lately, he didn't even ask her about her day. 'Well, at least I don't have to lie about spending the day with Tom.' Then it hit her, that she would rather spend the evening with Tom than with her husband. 'Shit.'

There were ten or so couples and a few singles at the party. After dinner the boys and girls drifted into separate groups, as typical. Patti grabbed her sister's arm and hauled her around to the front porch, out of earshot.

"So, you were taking him along to buy this interview outfit, right?"

Kelli giggled. "Oh, we did that and a whole lot more!"

"So, did you do him, Kel, did you fuck like wildcats?"

Kelli shoved her sister. "No, you slut!" She gave Patti the whole play-by-play, ending with the selfie. "Oh, and the shop owner offered me a job modeling bras!"

"No shit? Wow, you'd be perfect! Tom bought you fourteen bras? Damn, I don't care what you say - I'm taking him tomorrow! Gimme your phone!"

"The hell, he's my friend! Keep your slutty hands off him!"

They both burst out laughing.

"So, he was hard, you were wet. Sounds like more than gym buddies to me."

"I know, right? If we end up kissing, we'll go up in flames. And I sooooo want to kiss him -- we came so close today. He's so hot, so dangerous! He makes my heart race! And I love it!"

"Oh, you just remember, once you get going with a guy you fuck him till he can't get up -- or get it up! Remember Donnie Hoskins?"

On cue, both women put their glasses down and held their hands about six or seven inches apart, laughing hysterically. "Who had him first -- I forgot?"

Patti shot back. "I did, until he discovered your huge tits, you bitch."

"How long did we share him, anyway -- a week?"

"About. He liked me better though -- I could always give better head!"

The sisters laughed more.

"So, are you going to keep hanging around with Tom, teasing him with your tits and your sex? You know he's got to be well-hung, right?"

Kelli laughed. "Well, I do tease a little -- it's so fun!" And I know I can trust Tom not to try anything. Yes, I do want to spend more time with him. God, he told me today he likes the sound of my voice! And, here's the big problem, 'T. As Richard and I were driving over here I was thinking I'd rather spend the evening with Tom than Richard."

Patti looked at her sister, hard. "Oh, shit, girl."

*****

Cyndi called Tom an hour after Kelli left, and they went out to dinner. While Tom was outwardly gracious and talkative, he was thinking about Kelli. Later, they had sex in the same bed Kelli had laid her bras out on. Tom had to work hard keep images of Kelli out of his mind.

*****

Tom was finishing up a run early Sunday afternoon when Kelli called. He stopped, smiled, and took the call.

"Well, this is a very pleasant surprise!"

"Hey, how are you doing, Gym Buddy?"

'God, just love her voice.' "Great - just finishing up a run, almost back to the house. What're you up to?"

He could tell she was calling from the Jeep. "Out running errands, stuff, you know. So, I'm headed in your direction, thinking I might stop by for a minute if you're not doing anything." She bit her lip. 'Why do I feel nervous inviting myself to his house? What if he has female company, this Cyndi woman?'

'Oh, yes, get to see her again!' "That'd be great - come on by. Hey, I may be in the shower -- I'll leave the door open, just come on in." She could hear the smile in his voice.

"Ok, see you in ten or fifteen!"

"Bye, Gym Buddy!"

Tom sprinted the last few blocks, quickly straightened up the house, took a call and jumped in the shower.

There was no answer when Kelli knocked, so she opened the screen door and went in. "Tom?" No answer. As she approached his bedroom, she could hear the shower running and hesitated for a second, and then remembered the glass shower enclosure had frosted glass from knee-high to neck-high. Smiling, she slipped through the half-open bathroom door. "Any naked men home?"

Tom was facing away, shampooing his hair. He smiled. "Hey, I was just hoping a beautiful woman would appear in my bathroom -- is that you, Hilda?"

Kelli laughed, picked up a tube of toothpaste and launched it over the top of the glass at him. "Ow!"

"Expecting other visitors, are we, Tom?"

"Oh, it's you, Kelli!"

"Ha, ha, ha." She leaned against the counter, admiring the parts of Tom's anatomy she could see, and imagining the ones she couldn't, as he rinsed and then shut off the water. Here I am in the bathroom with him, and he's buck naked. His naked ass, his cock and balls right there, three feet from me! This is wicked!'

He opened the door and stuck just his head out, smiling. "Can you hand me that towel on the counter?" She didn't know that Tom habitually draped a towel over the shower door - except this time.