Gym Buddies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picked it up and smirked. 'Can't resist having some fun with this!' "I don't know, Tom, maybe you should come out here and get it?"

He grinned and started to step out. She shrieked, threw the towel at him, and bolted from the bathroom into the bedroom. "You shit!"

Tom caught the towel, wrapped it around his waist, cinched it then walked out into the bedroom, still wet. She sat on the bed, mouth agape, looking at Tom's wet hair, smiling face, his naked, glistening, chiseled chest, his six-pack abs. The towel wasn't thick and only reached down to mid-thigh, so she saw his thick, muscled thighs and calves. But her eyes were drawn to the clear outline of the very good-sized penis under the towel.

He smiled. "Sorry, I'm not really dressed for company. Should I put on some clothes, or am I ok as is?" He thought about just dropping the towel, displaying his manhood. 'Too bold, might scare her off.'

Kelli blushed. "Um, well, you probably should put some clothes on...well the towel is ok - no, you really should get dressed!" Tom could tell she was flustered.

"Yea, probably should get dressed." 'Can't resist showing her the back view!' As he turned around, he undid the towel, pulling it off while walking back into the bath, giving Kelli a close-up view of his naked, muscular ass.

She put her hand to her mouth. 'Damn, he just flashed me his naked butt -- and it's perfect!' She fled to the kitchen, found a bottled water in the fridge and made herself at home on Tom's couch, trying to calm her heartrate and breathing.

He emerged a minute later, in shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt, and sat down next to her. She was wearing blue jean shorts and a bright yellow, v-necked t-shirt that fit snugly, accentuating the bulk and curves of her breasts. He took her hand and smiled into her eyes. "This is a very nice surprise, Kelli -- you just made my day!"

She beamed back at him. "That's so nice of you to say -- I feel the same way!"

"So, what, did you check the other houses on the block for naked men, and I was the first?!"

She laughed. "Yes, it's what I do Sunday afternoons!"

"So, you didn't take advantage of the situation by leering at my naked butt, did you?"

"Hell, yes I did. Any chance I get to look at a very nice naked male ass!"

They laughed. On his phone Tom pulled up the selfie pic she had sent yesterday. "I'm getting this printed poster size!"

She lunged for the phone. "The hell you are!" Tom, laughing, held it at arm's length away from her, and her lunge left her draped across his lap, her face inches from his. It took every bit of Tom's willpower not to lean forward and kiss her lovely lips. They looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds, again very aware of the heat between them, and she shifted off his lap.

"Ok, maybe just as wallet-size print for my monitor at work?"

She grabbed his chin in her pretty hand. "You, better behave yourself, mister!"

He whispered. "But I would so look forward to the punishment!"

They broke up laughing.

The gym buddies talked for a while, their hands touching the others' hands, legs, shoulders. He touched her hair, ponytailed in her ball cap. "I can't decide if I like your hair more up like this or down."

She smiled and turned her head to the side, pointing to the cap. Tom unsnapped it and slipped it off. She smiled and fluffed her beautiful blonde locks. He ran his hand through her tresses, feeling their softness. "It's so pretty. So, is it inappropriate to ask a lady if her hair color is natural? It sure looks natural to me."

She giggled. "It is, but you know girls fib about that all the time." She looked him in the eye. "There's only one way to tell for sure, you know!"

They both laughed. "Oh, remember The Office scene where-"

She smiled and cut him off. "The guy asks about Jan when she's listening in -- whether the drapes match the rug?!?!" They both busted up laughing.

He looked down at her cleavage. "So, am I ok asking which bra you're wearing today?"

She smiled. "Well, normally that question would earn a man a black eye - but since you're my Gym Buddy, wardrobe consultant, bra-giver and bra-installer I suppose you can ask! It's the peach one that closes in front. Easy to put on -- no wrestling the girls into their cups."

He grinned, and she knew it was coming. "And how are the girls today?"

She smiled, raised her arms up over her head and thrust her chest out. "Oh, they feel fine, Tom, how do they look?" She watched his eyes get big as he took in the yellow t-shirt, now stretched tightly across a pretty, lacy bra containing two very large breasts. 'Ha, he can't resist staring -- just like me staring at his naked butt!'

'Well, it's hard to tell since I can't see through your shirt!"

She rolled her eyes -- and smiled. "Well, I guess I could give you a quick look!" She nodded down at her chest. Tom took the hint and grasped the bottom of her t-shirt with both hands and slowly raised it up, bringing her pretty tummy into view. He looked into her eyes, and she nodded to continue. He slowly pulled the shirt out and over her expansive chest, revealing the bra he had bought her. He rolled it up so her bra-clad breasts were in full view.

"Oh, Kelli, it's beautiful, so pretty and feminine. I love the cleavage! And it looks like it fits perfectly!"

She smiled. "Why thank you, kind sir! It does fit great! My Gym Buddy bought it for me -- he's very thoughtful!" She held his shoulders.

"May I feel the fabric?"

She nodded. 'Oh, please feel the fabric with those big strong hands!'

He lightly grazed his fingers over the big cups, making her shiver! "Oh, that tickles, Tom!"

He grinned. Her nipples, hardening in her arousal, begin to make their appearance. "So, I notice these bumps, one on each breast, just appearing -- where did they come from?"

She giggled, grabbed his ear and leaned in close to his face. "Seems they're a reaction to your hands, Mr. Meadows. You are a very naughty boy!" 'Not telling him I'm getting moist down there!'

Tom spent a minute grazing his hands lightly over her bra, then touched the clasp between her big cups, curling a finger around behind it. "So, do you like the closure better in front?"

"Most of the time, yes."

He looked into her eyes. "So, if this clasp were to come undone, these beautiful, sexy breasts would be exposed for me to see, right?"

She grinned and nodded, noting he had said beautiful - and not big.

"And if they were right there, in front of my face, well, I don't know, but a man might be tempted to caress them and kiss them, for a very long time, to make sure they felt they were getting the proper attention, the pleasure they deserve. His tongue and lips might linger over your nipples, maybe make them pop up, erect. He'd be very tempted to suck on them, make them even bigger."

He brought his other hand to the clasp and made like he was undoing it.

'Damn, nipples are so aroused, want him to touch them so bad, but I wouldn't be able to stop myself!' "That would be a very dangerous situation, Tom, since my breasts and nipples get very sensitive when they're aroused."

"Oh, and does that affect any other parts of your body?"

She grabbed his hands, stopping him, her heart beating faster, and looked into his eyes. He smiled, kissed her hands, grabbed the hem of her shirt and carefully pulled it back down -- making sure the backs of his fingers grazed over her bra. They smiled at each other. "Your bra, and your breasts, Kelli, are beautiful, and so are you."

They again felt the heat, the attraction, pulling them together. She placed both hands on his head, caressing his curly black hair. "You are the most handsome guy I've ever met! And you're a great person, Tom Meadows, so I'm going to promote you."

He gave her a quizzical look.

"You can call me Kel, like my family does."

He gave her a huge smile, leaned in, and kissed her forehead, like he did in the hot tub Wednesday night, causing a little shiver to run up her spine. 'Oh, yes, kiss me.'

"I should get going."

"So, no time for a massage, or the hot tub?"

"Oh, that is so tempting, Tom, but I can't."

He took her hands from his head, stood, and pulled her up off the couch, effortlessly.

"So, are you excited about the interview Tuesday?"

"Yes, but I'm a little nervous -- been a while since I was on a job interview. I'm planning on preparing tomorrow night. I don't have much interview experience."

Tom thought for a second. "Hey, if you want, we could do some interview practice tomorrow night, here?"

She smiled, remembering her husband was leaving town first thing in the morning. "Oh, that would be a big help! I'd ask Patti, but we'd spend the whole time giggling like teenagers!"

"Ok, let's plan on it after we work out. Maybe pick up something to eat on the way here?"

"Great!"

He handed her the cap and walked her out. "So, you know you're welcome to visit any time -- even when I'm not naked, right?"

They laughed. "Bye, Tom."

"Bye, Kel."

Tom leaned against his house, watching her speed away, a big smile on his face. 'She's just a delight.'

*****

Kelli was smiling, also, thinking about having Tom's big hands on her breasts, his lips and tongue on her nipples. 'Oh, girl, what he does to you! Maybe we could do the interview practice naked!' She laughed, tapped Patti's number and gave her the recap.

"So, he was naked in the shower? I would have so climbed right on him, mounted him, cum all over his big cock!!"

Kelli laughed at her sister's boldness. "Well, it does look big, for sure. But that doesn't mean he knows how to please a woman with it."

"Oh, trust me, Kel, I could tell just by sitting across from him that he would so take you to the stars -- multiples!"

"Well, with Richard I'm lucky if he lasts long enough to give a single."

"Oh, you poor girl, Ricardo's good for giving me at least two -- just with his mouth on my tits and pussy! And then-"

"Ok, ok, stop bragging!"

Patti laughed. "So, things got a little hot there on the couch, it sounds. You know what happens when a man sees your tits for the first time -- what, most of them just cum immediately?"

Kelli laughed. "No, only about a third of them lose it right away! But seriously, I love being with him -- he's so nice, so funny, he respects me and he pays attention to me."

"You're heading down a dangerous path with this guy, sis. Spontaneous combustion could happen at any time."

"I know -- that's what makes it so exciting -- he is sooooo hot! Tomorrow night he's helping me prepare for the interview."

"So, if you get the job, what, you'll reward him with a blow job?"

They both howled.