Gym Buddies Ch. 09

Story Info
The Morning After
10.3k words
4.62
3.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime in the small hours Kelli awoke. The lovers, exhausted from their sexual marathon, hadn't moved an inch. 'Mmmm, he's right here, I'm with him, he's holding me, he loved me so good. So wonderful. Yea.' She drifted back to sleep, satisfied, smiling.

*****

Dawn was just breaking when Tom slowly awoke from a deep, satisfying sleep, first feeling Kelli's body pressed against him, then, as he opened his eyes, seeing her hair draped across his chest. He hadn't moved all night, so he was still on his back with her leg hiked up over his mid-section, just above his well-used, flaccid cock. He smiled at the beautiful, sensual curve of her hip and thigh. 'She's perfect!' Her cheek lay on his shoulder and her girls pressed against his chest and side, her arms around his neck. He could feel her breath, her heartbeat, and smiled. 'She feels so good, smells so good. Can't believe we're together!' He chuckled to himself, musing that sleeping by himself on the mattress in Alan's van would not quite compare. One hand held her hip from behind and he slid the other up to caress the very shapely thigh draped across his abdomen.

His manhood slowly awoke, sensing its new home, her sex, just inches away, right there for the taking. He lifted her thigh off his abdomen and twisted over towards her, lining up his hardening pole with her unprotected pussy. Keeping his hand on the smooth skin on the inside of her thigh he touched his almost fully-erect cock to her peach, gently, sliding it up and down her slot. The sensation brought his organ to full hardness in just a few strokes.

He felt her stir in her sleep, her leg shifting, unconsciously opening herself wider for him. Her womanhood awoke first, moistening at the touch of its new visitor, her folds becoming more sensitive. Tom could feel her nipples, pressed against him, engorge. He began to thrust a little faster, pushing against her more firmly, his strokes a little longer, her juices now lubricating his erection, enhancing the pleasure. She moaned, still asleep but beginning to stir.

Tom grinned. 'Gonna give her a very special wake up....' He pressed his helmet against her introitus, the heat drawing him, and pushed in, just an inch, her womanhood naturally opening up to take his manhood. He pulled out, then pressed in, back and forth a few times, thrusting a bit deeper each time. Her hips began to counter his thrusts, just slightly, unconsciously. She moaned and stirred, pulling her arm from behind him, her hand finding his arm, following it down to her thigh. He continued to thrust, his penetrations now almost half-way, in and out. She lifted her head up and looked down at their joining, seeing his thick shaft penetrating her womanhood, his thrusts starting to speed up. Kelli turned her head to his smiling face, right there, her eyes just opening from her sleep.

He moved his hand to her hip and pulled her towards him as he thrust deeper, her sex seeming to draw him in. Her hand trailed back up his beefy arm to caress his cheek. 'He's my lover, he's taking his pussy, he's making love to me, he feels so big, so hard, so good.' Their lips joined as she began to thrust at him, his stone-hard rod now almost all the way inside her. She closed her eyes and moaned into his mouth as he pushed himself fully in, his spongy helmet now pressing firmly against her cervix. She felt it beginning, the heat, deep inside her, growing, as he began long, slow strokes, loving the exquisite feeling of his cock sliding into her tight vagina. Her climax kept building, becoming stronger, the tingling spreading to her breasts, then the skin on back of her neck, then to her thighs. She softly whispered "I'm cumming baby."

He whispered back. "Let me feel it, baby, let me share your climax." His words put her over the top and her climax enveloped her, warm and gentle, making her shiver and call out.

"Oh, Tom....." She clutched him hard with her arms and he felt her pussy clench around his pole.

Tom smiled, proud of himself. 'Yea, know how to wake her up in the morning!' He slowed his thrusting as her orgasm held her, then began to let go, and she drifted back to reality -- a wonderful reality. Her eyes fluttered open to see, in the faint light, her gym-buddy's smiling face with that proud, I-just-made-my-lover-climax smile.

She smiled. 'Oh, he's so damn proud of what he does to me, waking me with his big manhood!' She reached over her leg, grabbed his muscular hip, and pulled him into her deeper. In the dim light Tom could see in her eyes the tigress that he'd awoken. "More." She said, firmly.

They began to thrust against each other, just a little faster, a little harder each time. Their kisses, soft at first, grew in intensity as their coupling became more vigorous. Their passion inexorably climbed, higher and higher, hotter and hotter, their mouths now pressed hard together, their tongues dueling. After a few minutes she climaxed again and Tom felt it, the beginnings of a cum, gaining strength, boiling inside him, and knew he wouldn't last long. She sensed it and the primal woman, the animal inside her, spoke. 'Want his seed inside me.'

Tom pushed deeply into her and held himself there as his helmet engorged and released a big load of cum deep into his lover's womanhood. She held him against her tightly as her own climax continued. Their lips never parted as she moaned and he growled. The lovers held each other a long while, savoring their shared orgasm and being wrapped up in each other. Finally, her eyes opened and they smiled. After a minute she twisted towards him, pushing his leg down onto the bed flat and slid over on top of him, straddling him, keeping his manhood right where she wanted it - inside her. Tom's hands instinctively went to her round butt cheeks, holding her firmly -- right where she wanted them. Her girls were pressed against his firm, muscular, manly chest -- right where she wanted them. She brought her legs up on top of his, so all of her was on top of her big, studly lover -- right where she wanted to be 'Mmmmm, yes, this is what I want. But not done sleeping.'

Kelli broke their kiss, laid her head down on his shoulder and whispered. "Some man woke me out of a sound sleep. He took advantage of my pussy being unprotected and put his big, strong manhood in me, thrusting hard, over and over, made me climax, and climax again. Then he came inside me -- deep inside me, almost in my womb, filled my sex with his man stuff. He's very naughty, taking me like that, so he'll have to pay -- later. Right now, I'm just going to take a little nap." Tom smiled, and brought his arms up to hug her, hold her tight.

Keli's last thoughts before sleep took her were how wonderful it felt to lay on her lover, that the male organ that had given her so much pleasure was still inside her, filling her womanhood, that her girls were pressed against his strong, manly chest, and how good his strong hug felt. It didn't occur to her that she never slept on her front.

Tom released his hug and slid his hands down to her bottoms, caressing her curves, then resting them on her round buns. He replayed yesterday in his mind, smiling at everything that had happened since he first saw her at the gym. He knew it was the best day of his life and that made him drift off to sleep with a contented smile.

*****

Kelli was the first to awaken, an hour and a half later. At first, she thought she was having an erotic dream, having sex with a big strong man, being on top of him. As she opened her eyes, she was looking at Tom's neck since she was still on top of him, covering him. She smiled as she felt him, everywhere, has hands resting on her butt cheeks. And she felt a new sensation, one that had made her dream she was having sex. Tom's manhood, which she vividly remembered being hard inside her when she went to sleep, was still inside her! While he wasn't hard, she could still feel every inch -- and noted that he was almost as big soft as her husband was erect! She giggled to herself. 'Wow, never had a man inside me who wasn't erect, never slept with a man's dick inside me! Feels so different, so good -- didn't know this was even possible!'

She lifted up on her hands to look at her lover's sleeping face. 'He's soooo handsome, and his smile just melts me. He's everything a woman could want in a man -- he kisses me all over, he holds me, he fucks me hard and then makes passionate love to me with his huge tool, for hours. And I just cum and cum and cum -- so incredible.' She grinned at the thought that this was one of the rare times he wasn't hard in her presence -- but was still inside her. She knew going forward there was no way she could resist him, sexually -- and why would she want to? She felt proud. 'This is the face of a satisfied man -- and I did it! I'm the first to sexually satisfy him!'

After admiring his face for a minute, she leaned down and kissed him, gently, just barely touching him -- like he did that first night in the hot tub. 'He just so cute!' She felt his hands stir on her bottoms, then his eyes flickered open. His first waking sight was his lover's pretty, smiling face, three inches from him, her messy, tangled blonde hair falling around him.

She grinned and pecked him on the lips. "Good morning, Gym Buddy!"

His face broke into the huge, Tom grin that now just made her weak in the knees. "I've woken up with an angel -- I must be in heaven!" They kissed.

"You must need glasses, Mr. Mitchell. I'm sure I look a fright!"

Tom slid his hands from her bottoms up her back to hold her cheeks and whispered. "You're the loveliest woman I've ever seen, baby. You're my favorite face!" I'm the luckiest man on the planet to have your pretty eyes be the first thing I see in the morning!"

'Wow. He's the most honest, sincere guy I know -- he really means what he says!'

Kelli and Tom fell into a long, passionate kiss as his hands roamed up and down her back and her bottoms, ending up on the bulges of her breasts, pressed against his chest. He broke the kiss and grinned. "So, how are the girls this morning?"

She smiled and raised up on her hands, peeling her big mounds up off his chest to reveal them to her lover. The large orbs filled the space between their chests, her nipples puffed up and just touching his pecs. She looked down at her hanging breasts then back at him. "Well, since they've spent several hours pressed against your chest muscles, I'd say they're out of this world happy! And they're now totally addicted to your touch, baby." Tom smiled as he caressed the most beautiful breasts on the planet, circling her nipples. Her eyes narrowed at the feel of his big hands caressing her. 'Oh, he can just do that forever.' He leaned up and began to plant little kisses all over her skin while starting to move his hips.

Then she felt it -- Tom's organ, awakening from its slumber, sensing its warm, moist home, beginning to grow inside her, triggering the release of her girl juices. Tom looked up and watched her eyes widen as she experienced the first-time sensation of a penis growing - rapidly - from completely flaccid inside of her, filling her womanhood. She reached between them, caressing her abdomen outside where her lover was swelling, enlarging, hardening. "Oh, wow." She looked into his eyes and whispered. "It's amazing, Tom, it's growing, you're growing inside me -- never felt this."

He whispered. "Feels wonderful being inside you, Kel. It's perfect."

The lovers began their mating dance, undulating together. She let herself down, wrapped her arms around her man and their lips joined in passion. After a minute Tom rolled them over, her legs naturally spreading for him, locking around his hips, pulling him deep into her. He caressed her cheeks as they kissed and their bodies locked together and moved together, undulating, as one. Her hands wandered over her man, from his muscular butt, powering his pole into her, to the rippling muscles in his back, to his broad shoulders, to his thick hair.

Over the next twenty minutes Kelli had experienced three more gentle, warm orgasms before she felt the now-familiar signs Tom was about to climax. She grabbed his muscular butt cheeks, pulled him, hard, into her, broke their kiss and whispered into his mouth. "I want your seed -- cum inside me, baby." For the sixth time in twelve hours, Tom experienced the immensely satisfying sensation of erupting into his lover, performing his primal male duty, filling her with his man stuff. As always, they climaxed together, hers warm and soft and long-lasting.

The satisfied lovers finally stilled, smiling into each other's eyes. After a minute she nudged him to roll over and they lay on their sides, arms wrapped around each other, holding tight, Tom's spent manhood shrinking inside her. She kissed his cheek and smiled. Tom grinned. "So, feeling like I should hunt down those two jerks that hit on you at the gym, write them a nice thank-you note."

She laughed and pinched his ear. "Don't suppose you paid those guys just so you could step in and save me, did you?" They laughed.

"Best twenty bucks I ever spent!"

She chuckled. "Well, I should probably kick in half!"

They laughed as Tom caressed her hair. 'So, truth question -- what are you thinking, Kel?"

She smiled. "Oh, let's see....thinking about I'm behind on the laundry, need to clean out the fridge, pay some bills..." He pinched her ear and they laughed.

She kissed his cheek. "Oh, thinking how wonderful my Gym Buddy is, that now he's my lover, and I'm very, very happy with that. Thinking about what a wonderful day my birthday was, being with you at the gym, in the shower, in this bed, back in the shower!" They laughed. "Then shopping and that was so much fun and then dinner and how wonderful it was to get dressed up with you and how you treat me like a princess -- and you know every girl secretly wants that -- and how you took me home and tigress and tiger just went at it like I never thought was possible and you just keep making me cum and cum and then we made love and it was so incredible I about fainted and we slept together and that was the most wonderful feeling in the world and then I woke up with you inside me and that was incredible and we pleasured each other and I slept on top of you and woke up looking at your sleeping face and knew I'd satisfied my friend and then we did it again and it was out of this world and now here we are." She paused and smiled. "Oh, and also I'm pretty sure I won't be able to walk at all today!"

They laughed. "Your turn, Mr. Meadows."

"Well, I'm thinking I may have to call in professional help to clean up this bedroom!" They looked around and chuckled. "Thinking I loved every second of yesterday, last night, early this morning." They smiled and kissed. "And now laying here with my Gym Buddy, I'm just as happy as I can be, Kel -- I hope you are too!'

"Oh, I am, Tom." The hugged each other hard.

Tom noticed her eyes flick over to look at the clock on the dresser, then back to him. 'Shit - don't know when he's coming home -- need to get home before him.'

'She has to leave, and I don't want her to.'

Their eyes met, he held her even tighter, and she knew what he was thinking. She whispered. "I don't want to leave either, baby."

Their eyes locked for a minute, saying what they couldn't say out loud. 'I have to be mature about this, know I don't have all of her.' He kissed her forehead, gently, like he did the first time in the hot tub. "Ok, time for you to go."

'Oh, god when he kisses me like that I just fall apart....'

They shared a long kiss and then unwrapped from each other, Tom's spent manhood sliding out, leaving a trail of his thick cum down her pretty thigh. He rolled off the bed and helped her up. She fell against him before she found her balance, her arms on his shoulders, giggled and looked up into his handsome, smiling face. "You did me so good I can barely walk, Tom!" He grinned. "Oh, and aren't you just the proud male this morning!"

"Yup!"

She twisted his ear. "You men, so proud of plundering your women!"

Tom stretched his legs, one at a time and smiled. "Feeling rather plundered myself!"

She kissed him, flexed her biceps and pushed away. "Feeling pretty proud of plundering my big, strong, muscular Gym Buddy!" She walked stiffly into the bathroom and closed the door. Tom cleaned up and busied himself collecting her various articles of clothing into a pile on the bed. He was sitting on the bed, admiring her beautiful red dress, when she emerged. He smiled at her.

"You were stunning in this dress, Kel. Everyone was admiring you."

She grinned. "That old thing? Just something I wear when I don't care what I look like!" They laughed at the reference to an old movie they both liked. He took her hands and pulled her close, spreading his legs and hooking his ankles around her calves. Her movement caused her girls to jiggle, capturing Tom's attention, and his hands couldn't resist caressing her breasts, his lips gently kissing her prominent nipples. She ran her fingers through his hair and beamed at the view of her lover tending to her girls. 'God, he can just love my boobs forever -- won't ever get enough!' But I gotta go.'

She turned his head up, grinning. "You're getting way too good at that, Mr. Meadows! So, will my naked male wardrobe assistant help me get dressed?"

Tom smiled and stood up. "At your service, m' lady!"

She plucked her wispy panties off the clothes pile and dangled them from her finger. "I believe you were the man who removed these last night?"

She held his shoulders as he took them and squatted down, holding them for her to step into. He took his time sliding them up her legs, planting the occasional kiss as he worked his way up towards her peach. She closed her eyes, savoring his tender attentions. 'Sooooo good...' Tom couldn't resist gently kissing her peach, making her shiver and push his head back. She whispered. "If you don't stop kissing me there I'll never be able to leave." She got that big Tom Meadows grin and knew exactly what he was thinking as he made to resume his kissing. 'He'll keep pleasuring me to keep me from leaving!' She firmly moved his head back from her sex. "You, are a sneaky, naughty man, Tom Meadows! I know your game!" He gave her the 'as-shucks' look, snugged up the panties against her crotch and stood up. "No idea what you're talking about, Gym Buddy!"

"Liar!" She smiled, pinched his cheek and stepped over to his closet, grabbing a pair of shorts and looking down at his swaying, half-hard manhood. "You have to cover that Pleasure Pole up -- it's way too tempting!"

Tom slung his manhood back and forth, his ballsac swaying along. "What -- this thing? How could it possibly be tempting?" She giggled. He cocked his eyebrow. "So, do I get installation service?"

'Oh, never dressed a man before!' She grinned, squatted down and held the shorts as he stepped into them, her naked breasts jiggling delightfully for Tom's benefit. She enjoyed a last good look at the male organ that had brought her so much pleasure, resisting the urge to touch it, kiss it, and pulled the shorts up to his waist, letting the elastic waistband snap against him. She stood up.

"There, now I'm protected from being ravaged again by the male beast that attacked me last night!" Tom grinned and pulled her against him for a hard kiss, his hands naturally sliding around to cup her breasts. She broke the kiss and pushed him away, beaming, laughing. "You have to stop that!"

He looked down at the perfect breasts in front of him. "Sorry, can't resist the girls!" He made to kiss them again and she held him away by his ears. "YOU are incorrigible, Mr. Meadows!" She picked up the bra. "We need to get this on me for my own protection, Mr. Wardrobe Assistant! Professional installation, please!" 'Don't need to wear a bra home -- just love him putting it on!' She giggled.