Gym Buddies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom held the bra by the shoulder straps, enjoying one last look at her breasts as she put her arms through. She held her hair up as he stepped behind her to pull the band together. He fastened one eyelet, then slid his hands around to adjust the cups -- helping himself to a good feel in the process. She looked down at him 'arranging' her girls in the cups and smiled. "Oh, yea, could get used to this man putting on my underwear!'

He slid his hands back to fasten the remaining eyelets, adjusted the shoulder straps then slid his hands back around to firmly cup her boobs through the lacy silk bra. He gently kissed her neck and she let go of her hair and placed her hands over his and whispered. "You are a fabulous panty and bra-installer, Mr. Meadows!"

He smiled. "This service is available any time, Kelli Alaine. I hope to get a lot of practice." She turned and they kissed. "Yea, could get pretty spoiled by my Wardrobe Assistant!" She fished a t-shirt and the thin sweats he had given her out of her bag and Tom installed them, taking his time, planting a few strategic kisses. They went into the bathroom and brushed their teeth, giggling at this newest intimacy. She went to take her toothbrush into the bedroom but Tom stopped her, pulled it from her hand and placed it back in the little holder -- right next to his. They locked eyes, his message clear. She smiled, nodded and they kissed. 'Yea, don't want this to be the only time I'm with him in the morning.'

He slipped on her flat sandals, as she stuffed her dress and scarf into her overnight bag and checked her phone. Thankfully, no calls or messages from Richard. She pulled up the picture of the two of them from last night and they both laughed. She looked up into his eyes. "Well, pretty obvious where this was going to lead, right?"

He grinned. "Oh yea!" He took her phone. "So, we've traded some, um, intimate pics and texts, Kel. Wouldn't be good for anyone else to accidently see them, right?" She nodded. "Would you mind if I added an app to your phone that we can use so things stay private?"

Her eyes narrowed just a bit. 'Yea, that might be a good idea -- thanks for thinking of it."

They sat on the bed while Tom downloaded a very special app and worked for a couple minutes. "So, I've named it AICPA, something you'd expect an accountant to have, right?" She nodded. "You have to open it with your fingerprint every time. Calls from me will come through the app, showing like they're from Patti, but with her name spelled out, not just 'T', so you'll know it's me and not her. I've moved the pics we've taken into it. We can text and send pics and videos back and forth inside the app that nobody can see." He handed her the phone.

She touched his cheek. "You're a very thoughtful man, Tom Meadows." They kissed, he helped her up and they held hands as they walked to the front door. He grabbed his phone and stuck it in his waistband. She dropped her bag and held his other hand. The looked into each other's eyes, wordlessly, a bit awkwardly, for a minute, neither knowing exactly what to say. She broke the silence. "I know what you're thinking, baby."

He nodded. "You know I'll want to see you whenever we can. And I understand." They both know what he meant. "So, gym tomorrow night?"

She smiled. "Yea, should be good." Kelli put her arms around his neck and they drew together for one last, long kiss. He bear-hugged her, holding her tight against him. 'Oh, god, feels so good to hug him.'

They slowly pulled apart and smiled at each other. Tom picked up her bag, opened the door and screen door and they walked out to her Jeep. He opened the door, tossed her bag in, helped her step up and get in, and closed the door. She touched his hand and whispered. "So, If I get a chance, I'll try and call you later."

His face lit up. "That would be great, baby. Bye."

She smiled. "Bye, Gym Buddy!"

Tom leaned against the porch rail, smiling, watching as she backed out. They waved at each other as she sped off. She looked at him in the rear-view mirror, saw him pulling his phone out, smiled, and fished her phone out of her bag, thinking she would call him first this time. Right away it rang - 'Patti'.

"Well, it says this is my sister, and I really like her, but I hope this is my Gym Buddy!"

Tom laughed. "It is -- remember that guy from last night....and this morning?"

"Yea, I recall call him being a great guy- I didn't even mind that he woke me up out of a sound sleep at the crack of dawn -- in a very special way!"

"Well, I woke up holding the most wonderful woman in the world, so I just couldn't help what happened next!"

They laughed.

"Wait -- it wasn't the crack of dawn -- it was the cock of dawn!"

They both cracked up.

"So, will you have any news for Patti at brunch this morning, anything to share?"

"Naw, pretty boring weekend, not much to tell!" 'Need to talk to her before Richard gets home and we can't talk freely.....about Tom!'

"Yea, me too -- except I have some new bruises and scratches -- wonder where they came from?"

She giggled. "Hmmm, maybe you fell out of bed or something?!"

"Feels like I wrestled with a tigress -- and she got the better of me!"

"You, know, it's such a coincidence -- I seem to have a few unexplained bruises - feels like I wrestled a tiger -- but I won!"

They laughed. "I miss you, Kelli Alaine."

"I miss you, Tom."

"'Bye, Gym Buddy."

"'Bye, Gym Buddy!"

*****

Kelli smiled the rest of the way home, in a happy daze. She wasn't aroused, like usual after leaving Tom. 'So this is what satisfied feels like...' She was relieved to not see Richard's truck in the driveway. As she walked inside Tom's gym buddy felt the full effect of their marathon sex last night and this morning -- a number of muscles ached. But the one place she felt the 'Tom effect' the most was inside her sex. She was a little sore from hours of hard pounding - and loving intercourse - from her lover's big, hard erection -- another first-time feeling. 'Damn, he worked pussy good!" And she at the same time experienced another feeling -- emptiness inside, and a longing to have him back inside her, in spite of the soreness -- and soon.

She dropped her bag and plopped on the sofa. 'Think I'll just relax here for a couple minutes....' She curled up and was asleep in seconds.

*****

Patti hung up her phone after her third attempt to connect with Kelli as she drove towards her sister's townhouse. 'Must be in the shower?' She pulled up into the driveway behind the Jeep. 'Strange, wonder where Richard is? Hope the dope didn't abandon her again to go hunting or whatever.' After ringing the doorbell three times, she used her key to let herself in and found her sister passed out on the couch -- very unusual for this time of day. She noticed the red dress spilling out of the bag, not recognizing it. 'Nice -- must be new for her birthday.' She sat down on the couch and shook Kelli by her shoulder firmly, since she slept like the dead. "Wakey, wakey, princess, time to go to school!"

Patti moved her sister's hair back off her face, noticed a bruise on her neck, immediately recognized it as from a man leaving his mark on her neck during sex, and laughed. "Oh, sis, did somebody have great sex for her birthday -- get laid hard?" Kelli's eyes finally fluttered open.

"Oh, hey, 'T". She mumbled, then yawned.

"So, I've been calling you for a half-hour -- why are you passed out at nine-thirty in the morning? Why did you call me Friday night? And where's Richard -- did he go off with his buddies somewhere and leave you alone again?"

Kelli smiled, thinking of being with Tom. "Um, yea, he did -- early yesterday morning. Went to his dad's cabin."

"What the hell -- on your birthday? Why are you smiling? That knucklehead!"

Kelli's eyes got big. "But I had a wonderful birthday -- the best ever, 'T."

Patti cocked her head, momentarily confused -- then it hit her. "Tom!"

Kelly smiled -- a very contented smile.

Patti twisted her sister's ear. "Oh, you bad girl!" She touched the neck bruise, and Kelli grinned and nodded. "Did you finally do him, Kel, did you fuck like wildcats??!!"

Kelli grinned and stretched her arms above her head. "Oh, god yes, did we ever!" The sisters high-fived.

"Ok, I want to hear every detail, you horny wench!" She looked towards the front door. "When's Richard due back?"

Kelli's eyes widened. "Shit, don't know -- I need to get cleaned up before he gets here!"

"Yea - you've got that 'fresh-fucked' look about you." She sniffed. "And his man-scent all over you!"

Kelli grinned. "And his man-stuff inside me, too!" Patti stood up and pulled Kelli up by her hands. She grimaced. "Oh, wow, I am hurtin' for certain!"

Big sister picked up Kelli's bag and helped her up the stairs. "Did you spend the night at Tom's?"

Kelli grinned. "Oh yea."

"When did Richard tell you he was leaving?"

Patti maneuvered her unsteady sister into the bathroom. "Friday night, after dinner -- right after we had sex. Like it was no big deal. I was so mad at him. After he passed out, I called you, then Mom -- didn't get her -- then Tom." Patti reached in the shower and started the water as Kelli slumped against the counter. "He answered, and I whined about Richard -- and he insisted on coming to see me, 'T."

"What - with Richard here?"

"I met him back in the theater parking lot -- he had his brother's van, so we just sat in the back and he hugged me and we talked."

"Did he move on you -- did you do it in the van -- like high school?!"

Kelli giggled, a high school memory flashing up. "No, he was a perfect gentleman -- he just held me while we talked. He's sensitive for a guy, and a really good listener. We decided to work out Saturday morning and go shopping in the afternoon and then he asked me to dinner -- and of course I said yes, 'cause I wanted to be with him. Well, I did get naughty -- I put his hands on the girls and then on pussy and he gave me a wonderful climax!. Then I went back and slept next to Richard."

Patti raised her sister's arms and peeled of her t-shirt. "Damn, nice bra, Kel! Did you wear it for Tom?"

Kelli grinned. "Yea, he seemed to have liked it!"

Patti snickered. "Yea, I'll bet! Did he remove it?"

"Yup! AND -- he put it on me this morning!"

"No shit?"

Kelli nodded and grinned as she undid the bra while Patti pulled down her sweats and panties. Patti's eyes widened at the sight of Kelli's nude body -- now marked by slight but visible bruises on her hips, breasts and neck, and a faint redness on her butt cheeks. "Damn, Kel -- looks like you were mauled by some sort of beast!"

Kelli giggled. "Oh, was I ever -- and its name was Tom! But I left my marks on him, too -- his neck, his back."

Patti guided her still-wobbling sister into the shower. "So, you were with him yesterday?"

Kelli ducked her head under the warm water. "Yea, all day, except I had lunch with Mom. We went to the gym first thing. I knew the place would be empty to so I wore this hot outfit for him -- short leggings, cut-off top, and a super-stretchy bra. He got hard as soon as I walked up! Nipples popped and pussy got wet. We were smoldering all through our workouts -- then he pulled me around to this back alcove and we erupted into flames! We made out against the wall then I got on the treadmill to give him a show!"

"Damn, girl, in a stretchy bra? Your tits must have been flying!"

Kelli grinned. "Hell yes! And right way I took off my shirt and he was just mesmerized by my boobs moving around. The bra was about to pop off! I couldn't help myself, so after a couple minutes I pulled the band up and let them free! He was getting a huge hardon just from watching me! He grabbed me off the treadmill, threw me up against the wall and we just went at it -- in a public place!"

"Sis, you are making me proud!"

Kelli soaped up. "Yea, and he gave me a huge climax, 'T -- right there in the gym! He was hard as stone inside his shorts -- I felt him up! We finally cooled down and went back to his place. It took about five seconds for us to get naked in his shower, then we spent the rest of the morning naked in his bed! Oh -- and one time he came hard with his helmet right at my entrance -- he spurts so hard some of it went inside me -- so I had his cum in me, but not his cock! Unreal!"

"Damn, Kel -- that so erotic!" They both heard Kelli's phone ring - Richard's ring - in the bedroom, and ignored it. "So, did you have more orgasms -- did you do it?"

"No, we didn't do it until last night. But he had me cumming all morning -- it was awesome, 'T, I had nine and he came three times before I had to leave for lunch with Mom!"

"Damn, this guy's a cum machine!" They laughed.

"Yea -- we took a shower right when we got there and then had to take another one before I left since we were all sticky with his man stuff and our sweat. Oh, and in our second shower he squatted down to eat pussy and ended up lifting me up till I bumped the ceiling! God, I came so hard, he's so strong! And then when we got out he brushed my hair -- that was so sexy -- and intimate."

Patti didn't say anything, but she felt herself getting aroused just hearing about Kelli and Tom, visualizing them in the shower. "Can't believe you left him to have lunch with Mom!"

"Well, I had promised her." She giggled. "And Tom didn't make it easy to leave, the shit -- he wouldn't take his hands off me, kept molesting the girls, and he wouldn't cover up his big swingin' cock! He stayed naked, blocked the front door and made me kiss him before he'd move!"

"Oh, poor baby, how awful!" Kelli grinned and squirted shampoo on her hair. "Yea, it was terrible. He was getting hard again as I left!"

"So, speaking of his organ - did we get a measurement?"

Kelli stuck her head around the shower curtain, smiling. "Yep -- over nine inches, and he's thick, really thick -- it's like a club or a baseball bat!"

'Holy shit -- you've got the record now! So, the guy's hung like one of those horses on the farm next to aunt Clara's place!"

"Yep, he's a stallion all right!"

Patti mimicked the sound of a horse, and the sisters broke up laughing. Keli turned back and lathered up. Patti and Kelli had secretly compared notes on cock sizes and shapes since high school. Patti laughed. "Hey, remember that redhead at the beach after senior year, the one who spread for every cock -- what was her name?"

"Um, I think it was Courtney, or Shelby, or something -- the girl with the A cups?"

"Yea, that's the one. Remember what she told us that one night we were all drunk in the boathouse about why she screwed so many guys?"

Kelli stuck her head out, laughing, and they said it together. "Looking for maximum penis!"

"Well, looks like you found yours!"

"Definitely!"

"So, curious, how big is he soft?"

Kelli laughed loudly. "Actually, I have no idea. Never been with him when he wasn't at least partially aroused -- I'm just that good!"

"Oh, Kel's pretty proud of herself, huh? So, after lunch?"

"He took me shopping all afternoon! It was awesome -- he's so attentive, with me every second, right there, with his big smile. We just talked the whole time. And I was aroused all afternoon, just sensing his body near me. And I had us fooling around a couple of times in the stores -- couldn't help myself!"

"You slut!"

Kelli laughed. "Yea, and he made me orgasm in a changing room -- damn it was hot!" She stuck her wet head out. "He bought me like two weeks' worth of outfits!" Her head snapped towards the door. "Hey, you have to listen for Richard, ok?"

Patti giggled, nodded and moved into the doorway.

"So, he'd asked me out to dinner and I'd said yes. We'd talked in our first dinner at Brewsters about if we went on a date, and he said he imagined me in red dress -- flattering, he called it. So, I bought the one in the bag."

Patti pulled it out. "Damn, where's the front? Did you just let the girls hang out?"

"No, there's a string that laces it up -- I pulled it out in the car afterwards and gave him a bra-show!"

"Bet he loved that! So, how was dinner?"

"Oh, it was wonderful! We went to The Point, where I had reservations for me and Richard. He'd just a dream to be with. He's very attentive to me -- it's like the rest of the world is just grayed out. He gave me another card -- the third -- and inside was taped a key to his house! And he'd snuck in at lunch and arranged for them to make a german chocolate cake for me - it was so good!"

Patti laughed. "You're welcome, Kel!"

Kelli stuck her head out again. "What other secrets did you give him?"

"I'm not telling!"

She laughed and splashed water on big sister. "You bitch! I'll have to beat it out of you!"

"Ha! Good luck with that, blondie. So, get to the good part -- when did the sex start?!!"

"I just decided as were eating cake that it was time, that I'd held out long enough. He's just overpowering, so male, so sexy -- and so nice. And I wanted to treat myself for my birthday! I told him by taking off my ring." She poked her head out. "Shit -- get my ring, it's in my bag!"

Patti fetched it and Kelli slid it on. "Did you make it home, or do it in the parking lot or his SUV?"

Kelli laughed. "Well, he did make me orgasm in the car, but we didn't do it 'till we got to his place. We were on fire, so horny! We got naked, he put your birthday present on me, then I pushed him onto the bed and mounted him, took him."

"And?"

Kelli turned off the water and stepped out, grabbing a towel. "Oh, god, it was just amazing. He's so damn big he barely fit -- I had to work him in really slow, get used to his size. He was mindful of how big he is -- he let me be in control, didn't get aggressive in the beginning. I came right way, and then again when I got all of him in me." She looked her sister in the eye. "He filled me up -- totally -- never felt that before. It's just unreal having him inside. I could feel every inch of his cock pressing against me. The tigress came out and I humped him hard, for a long time, and he made me cum over and over -- each one was huge, better than I've ever had from any man. Finally, he let go and came in me -- he must have pulsed like six times -- amazing. It felt so good to take his cum. He totally filled me up."

"Any encore?"

Kelli grinned. "Oh, hell, we were just getting warmed up! We rolled over and he got on top and we just went at it like animals -- hard, and for a long time. He just keeps going and going. I had so many more orgasms. He finally came again. Then I got on my knees and waved booty at him."

"Oh, my nasty sister -- shaking it for him! Did it work?"

She giggled. "Yea - he slapped my ass with his big hard pole, then his hands!"

"I thought I saw red marks. No way my sister lets a man spank her with his cock or his hands -- you must have been out of your mind!"

"I pretty much was at that point! Him slapping me made me crazy with lust." Kelli closed her eyes as she wrapped herself in the towel. "Oh, god, he was a beast -- he rammed his huge rod into me from behind, hard -- I'm sure I screamed!"

"Thought you weren't a screamer?"

Kelli grinned. "This man makes me scream and howl and make all kinds of animal noises! We humped each other so hard, for a long time, he made me cum again and again. Feels so awesome having him pound into me from behind. Then he did it."

"Did what?"

"He pushed me down so I was lying flat on my front. He's so strong, I tried to resist, but couldn't. He was on top, covering me, holding me down with his hands and legs and body. I was trapped, couldn't move, he was totally controlling me. The beast was enormous inside me, bigger than ever, pounding me, hard. I was scared for a second, angry -- than I had the strongest orgasm I've ever had -- incredible."

"God - can't believe you let a man dominate you like that -- what got into you?"