Gym Buddies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelli laughed as she started brushing her hair. "Oh, Tom Meadows got into me -- over nine inches into me! I never thought I'd let a man take control like that -- but it was so good, so primal, like we were animals mating in the jungle. He came so hard inside me, so much. He was a wild beast, and I wanted it, I didn't know that I needed it so bad."

"Wow, this guy's changed you, Kel."

Keli nodded. "Oh, yea, he has, and I love it. I wish I would have taken him the first time we were in his hot tub."

"Was that the end of it?"

Kelli shook her head and giggled. "Well, it was the end of us fucking each other like demon wildcats! We kept doing it -- on our sides for a long time, then me on top again for a long time. He kept me cumming and cumming. We kept kissing and touching the whole time. I can't stop touching him, and he can't stop touching me. His hands spent hours on the girls. Finally, we stopped for an ice cream and cake break!"

"Damn, great sex and dessert -- that's the best!"

Kelli chuckled. "Yea, and we ended up in a food fight, then we fell off the bed! We laughed so hard! We went out to the hot tub to clean off -- and I sat on his big pole and we went right back to it, for a long time. Felt so good to do it in the water. His hands were all over me -- he knows just how to touch me. When we finally stopped, I got off him and turned around, put him back inside me."

"And he's still hard after all this?"

Keli grinned, proudly. "Oh, yea, I kept him hard the whole night. We stayed together for a long time, me on his lap, his big pole in me, just talking and looking at the stars. He held the girls the whole time -- that feels so wonderful. 'T, I never did anything like that with a man before -- I was in heaven! Finally, I got sleepy and he carried me into the bedroom. We snuggled up together and I passed out."

"You, miss independent, let a man carry you?"

"Yep!" Kelli flashed her eyes at her sister. "I slept wrapped up in him -- I never do that with Richard -- we sleep next to each other, maybe touching, but not wrapped together."

Patti knew from their days sharing a bed as kids that her sister needed her space to sleep. 'Whoa, she's really fallen for this guy!'

"I remember waking up in the middle of the night, all wrapped up in him -- it felt so good, so safe." She giggled. "Ok, and he knows the right way to wake up a woman in the morning! Sometime around dawn I think I'm having a sex dream - but it's real -- I wake up and he's got his big manhood halfway in me, pumping away! Was so awesome -- I had a huge climax right away and we kept doing it, harder and harder, till we both came again!"

Patti laughed. "Nothing better than morning wake up sex!"

Kelli grinned. "Oh, you know it! When we finished, I was still sleepy, so I rolled on top of him and went to sleep -- with him still inside me! God, it felt so good laying on his body! When I woke up an hour or two later he was sleeping under me -- and still inside me, but soft. I woke him and he started to grow and get totally huge and hard inside me -- it was amazing - never felt that before!"

"Wow, me neither, Kel!"

"So, we did it again for a long time and I had more climaxes and he had one last orgasm waaaaay deep inside me!"

"So what was the final orgasm score?"

Kelli laughed. "For me, I lost count -- at least a couple dozen from yesterday morning to this morning. For him -- let's see....three Saturday morning and four last night and two today -- so that's nine -- six inside me! And I cum, hard, every time he pulses inside me -- I can feel him swell up, his helmet gets so big - such an incredible sensation! I have this craving to feel his stuff spurting inside me."

'Whoa! Craving a man's sperm -- her body wants him to impregnate her -- she doesn't realize that.' Patti's look turned serious. "Um, Kel, you better hope all that sperm he pumped inside didn't impregnate you -- you know how fertile we Helgeson women are!"

Kelli's eyes got big. "Shit, didn't even think about that -- gotta take my pill!" She opened her round container, extracted today's dose, took it and thought for a few seconds. "Damn, he probably pulsed in me fifteen times, and each one was like three times what Richard spurts, and he releases way deeper in me than any man. And I'll bet his sperm count is sky-high! If I wasn't on the pill, I'm sure I'd be knocked-up."

"Damn, your gym buddy could impregnate a village!"

The sisters looked at each other, both hoping Kelli wasn't pregnant by her gym buddy. Kelli dropped her towel and they moved into the bedroom, where Patti did a survey of her sister's battle wounds. "Sis, you better be careful that it's dark when you get naked with Richard -- pretty obvious you were recently taken by a male beast!" She pointed at Keli's hips. "Can tell you got pounded hard from behind."

Kelli examined her wounds, smiling at the memories of being with Tom. "Yea, he rode me hard, for sure. And I rode him hard!"

She locked eyes with Patti. "And I loved every second! He's so much better than any man I've been with -- I can't even describe it. Every moment is like magic -- how he feels inside me, how we kiss, how we move, how he touches me. He's so big, so strong, so powerful, so male -- he totally satisfies me, sexually -- never felt that before. 'T, my boobs swell up when we're doing it -- feels like a whole cup size! Never happened before! Sometimes I'm dominant, sometimes he is - and I love that, and the rest of the time we're together, making love, so close, almost like we're one.

He was inside me for hours and hours, huge and hard -- I can't describe how good that felt -- like he was a part of me. He's just so big, it feels incredible. There wasn't more than a few minutes of the twelve hours we were naked that we weren't touching. At the same time, he's thoughtful, caring, generous, respecting, a good friend, funny -- and he wants to be with me every chance he can. I'm sure he bought me all those clothes without any expectation of getting something in return.

I've never been this intimate with a man -- not even close. He knows more about my peach -- inside and outside - than any man ever did. And he's paid more attention to my boobs in the last week than Richard has the whole time I've known him -- he just loves them, and I can't get enough of him touching them. He knows every inch -- he even noticed that my left is a tiny bit bigger!"

"Wow - Richard never picked up on that, did he?"

"Nope. Oh, and he dressed me this morning -- panties, bra, sweats, top - everything -- kissing me and caressing me the whole time - it was a wonderful feeling -- another first for me."

"So, last night, he was your man -- and you were his woman, Sis."

The sisters locked eyes, communicating without words. Patti crossed her arms and cocked her eyebrow as Kelli got dressed. "Um, he does know you're married, right?"

Kelli chuckled. "Yea, he's very mature about that. I could tell this morning he didn't want me to go, but he understands." She looked at Patti. "I would have stayed with him all day if I could have." She finished dressing and picked up her phone. "Check out this pic!" She opened her new secret app and showed the one from last night of the two of them.

Patti smirked. "Well, think anyone can see where that was going! Look at that big hand on your boob! Damn, he's hot, Kel!"

Kelli pulled up the picture of Tom's naked ass.

"Oh, that's one fine male ass!"

Kelli grinned. "Yep, and he knows how to use those butt muscles to thrust into me, please me." She pulled up the shot of her naked on his bed, from behind.

Patti's eyes got big. "Whoa, girl, that's a hot pose! Did he take it?"

Kelli shook her head. "No, I did - not bad for a selfie, right?"

"Thinking of taking some, um, action shots of the two of you doing it?"

Kelli knew her sister and Ricardo were into 'home movies' that they posted anonymously on an amateur couples' website. "Actually, that did come up, so maaaaaybe..!"

"Naughty, naughty!"

They saw a new text from Tom pop up:

"What's that mean?"

Kelli beamed. "Means he misses me!" She texted the same message back, then thought out loud. "Tom's erection is so much bigger than Richard's -- I'll barely feel Richard inside me now. And Tom's a much better lover, he's much stronger, more masculine, he makes me cum all the time, and he lasts for hours, he satisfies me. How's my husband going to compete?"

'He's not, Kel, he's overmatched, and nothing he can do about it. And Tom may not be as ok with you being married as you think.' "Um, yea, could be a problem! So, how're you feeling inside after all this action?"

"Oh, I'm definitely a little sore -- he's so big and hard, he completely fills me up. Never felt this before. I'll need a while to recover."

"Well, in my opinion Tom gave you exactly what you needed -- a night of hard fucking and great sex!" Patti raised an eyebrow. "So, what if Richard wants some right when he gets home?"

Kelli's looked at her sister, eyes big. "Oh, shit, hadn't thought of that. I've never said no to him before."

"Better think of something!"

"We may need to urgently visit Mom!" Kelli was lost in thought for few seconds. "I need to call Richard back. Will you make coffee?"

Patti nodded and headed downstairs while Kelli went to the bathroom and to make a very awkward phone call. She thought back to when her sister and Richard started dating, then got serious. Richard was a great, very personable guy -- everybody liked him -- and handsome, six-foot, nice body. Until he got the new job, he was pretty attentive to Kelli. Patti and her mom both liked Richard -- except for one thing. All of Kelli's prior boyfriends were captivated by her big breasts and paid them a lot of attention. Not so Richard. He noticed them, but didn't try to touch them at every opportunity like all the others. And, as Kelli reported, his sex drive was good, but not at the level a Helgeson woman wanted, and needed. That concerned Patti and Connie. They tried to talk to Keli about it, but she was headstrong, wasn't listening.

'Time to talk with Tom.'

He picked up on the first ring. "Hey, Patti!"

"Oh, Tom, Tom, Tom -- what a bad man you've been with my sister. I saw what you did to her -- and you know she tells me EVERYTHING!"

Tom laughed. "Who, me? I was home alone, watching TV all night."

"Liar! You fucked Kel senseless -- the poor woman can barely walk and talk! Of course, she was overdue for a good ravaging!"

He laughed. "Really? Well, I was attacked by a tigress -- barely escaped with my life! You should see the bruises and scars!"

Patti chuckled. "Yea, I bet she did you good. So, you know you're the best she's ever had, stud, the only man to ever satisfy her sexually. Do you feel proud?"

"Wow. Actually, yea, I do! She's an incredible woman."

"Damn strait she is. So, how does she compare to all your previous conquests?"

Tom laughed. "Oh, no comparison -- I've never been with a woman like Kel -- she's out of this world! And she would never be any man's conquest."

"You got that right. So, what are your intentions towards my little sister?"

Tom thought for a few seconds. "To be with her every chance we get, make her as happy as she makes me."

'Damn, he's good.' "Ok, that works for me. But -- you mess with her and you know I'll hurt you, right?"

"Got it!" There was no doubt in Tom's mind she would, and could.

"You know, what you're doing is dangerous - for both of you."

"I know. But it's worth it to be with her. She's wonderful."

"Yep. So -- want another couple freebees?" 'Just to level the playing field a bit....'

"Hell yea!"

"Her apartment got robbed a couple years ago and she lost all her jewelry. She'd love to have a nice, simple gold necklace, but she's been too much a cheap accountant to spend the money on it. Richard hasn't picked up on her hints, and she's too hard-headed to let me or mom buy it for her, even for her birthday. Number two: she has a great singing voice, but she won't sing around anyone but Mom and me."

Tom smiled. 'Yes!' 'Thanks, Patti!"

"See you 'round, stud!"

As she made coffee, Patti was struck by reality. 'Tom's totally taken with her, and she doesn't realize how attractive she is to a man beyond her body. How long will he be willing to share her with Richard? If Kel wasn't married, which man would she choose?' She smiled. "Tom, no doubt about it." She muttered out loud. "He's perfect for her. Damn."

"What'd you say?" Kelli popped into the kitchen.

Patti grinned. "Oh, just talking to myself, Sis. What's up with Richard?"

"He'll be here in a little while."

Patti noticed her sister had donned a collared top to cover up the bruise on the side of her neck and reached over to adjust it, smiling. "Yea, you don't want to be showing that off today! They laughed.

The sisters were engrossed in conversation about Kelli's upcoming bra-modeling at the kitchen table when they heard Richard's truck pull up. Their eyes met, and all four eyebrows rose.

*****

Tom smiled as he ended Patti's call, proud that Kelli had told her sister he was the best she'd ever had. As he stuffed the messy bedsheets into the washer he thought about his gym buddy, how he'd seen her every night since Monday, and wondered if there was any way he could see her tonight. "Better not get your hopes up, Meadows." He muttered.

*****

She called just after three. Tom's face lit up. "Hey, Gym Buddy!"

"Hey Gym Buddy! How're you doing?"

"Well, I seem to be a bit sore in certain places where I'm not usually sore! How 'bout you?"

He laughed. "Yea, I seem to be in the same condition -- what a coincidence!"

"Well, I'm not complaining!"

"So, how was your visit with Patti?"

"Oh, we had a lot to talk about! Your name MAY have come up!"

"Can't imagine why it would. You know she called me this morning -- to give me more freebees!"

Kelli laughed. "That bitch -- gonna have to beat her more! What were they?"

"Not telling -- Patti and I have our secrets!"

"Bet I could get you to tell me in about a minute if we were together!"

They laughed. "Would only take like 10 seconds! So, any chance we might see each other later....?"

"I wish, Tom. But I don't think so. And I only have a minute to talk."

"Ok, I understand, Kel. It's good to hear your voice. I miss you, baby."

"I miss you too, Tom. I'll call you when I get a chance."

"Ok -- take care, Gym Buddy!"

"You too, Gym Buddy. Bye."

Tom took a selfie of his smiling face and texted it to her:

-picture of man Kel made VERY happy!! 😊 😊

- 😊

*****

Tom spent the rest of the day smiling, replaying in his head all the time they'd been together, from their first meeting through making love with her that morning. He had to stop himself from calling or texting a dozen times, knowing she was with her husband. 'Shouldn't push too hard.'

Cyndi called an hour after Kelli, saying she'd just got back to town and could they get together? 'No interest whatsoever in seeing her, having sex with her. Time to end it.' He told her about what he'd heard the two women say Friday night and that he wasn't interested in that sort of relationship. Cyndi tried to change his mind, but he was adamant, and that was that. He felt good afterward, that it was the right thing to do. After being with Kelli he had absolutely no interest in any other woman.

Just after ten he climbed into bed and texted her:

-'night, Gym Buddy!

A half hour later she replied: -night! call you in the am....😊