Gym Buddies Ch. 10

Story Info
Gym Buddies Workout At Tom's.
5.8k words
4.64
3.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Monday morning Kelli's call came through as Tom was pulling into the deck at the bank, making him smile. "Hi beautiful!"

"Well, that's a nice thing to hear first thing in the morning! Hi handsome! How're you?"

"Well, still recovering well from some injuries sustained over the weekend. How about you?"

She laughed. "Yea, same here! Hey -- I don't have much time. I was planning my social calendar for the week and it seems I have no plans for Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. How 'bout you?"

Tom grinned as he got out of his SUV. "Well, so happens I'm free both evenings. Maybe we could get together?"

"Oh, let's definitely plan on that, Mr. Meadows. In the most literal way, and all night long."

Tom gushed. "Really?" 'So, Richard's out of town Tuesday and Wednesday nights -- yes!'

"Yup. And I'm going to try to leave work early tomorrow if I get everything wrapped up. So, maybe you could get away early?"

"Oh, I think that can be arranged! Let's see, we could go bowling, check out the library, maybe miniature golf...?"

Kelli giggled. "Oh, let's just hang around your place, maybe watch The Office?"

Tom laughed. "Deal! Can't wait, Kel. Can you make it to the gym tonight?"

"Yea, I should be there." She paused, anticipating what they'd both want to do afterwards. "But I'll need to head home right after."

Tom's jaw clenched. 'Not liking sharing her with him. I'll take the hour - but not at the gym.' "So, maybe we could work out at my place instead of the gym?"

Kelli's nipples perked up at the thought of getting naked with her lover - and how dangerous it would be going straight from Richard to Tom to Richard. 'But want him so bad! And so naughty!'

She smiled. "Well, I don't know, Mr. Meadows. Can you promise I can get the same hard workout at your house that I can at the gym?"

Tom grinned. "Oh, yes, I think we'll both get a good, HARD workout -- strength and cardio -- and maybe even some wrestling!"

They laughed. "Yes, let's plan on that. Ok, I'm at the office -- gotta go!"

"Bye, Gym Buddy!"

"Bye, Gym Buddy!"

A minute later Kelli's phone dinged with a text in the secret app. She smiled as she looked at a selfie of his smiling face with the text:

-IT guy ecstatic hearing his Gym Buddy will be spending TWO nights with him!!!!!!!!!! 😊😊

*****

Kelli was a grin on two legs as she walked into the office. The receptionist noticed. "Well, you don't have to be so friggin' happy that it's almost your last day, Kelli." Kelli laughed, waved her off and dove into work. She tried with limited success to keep Tom out of her mind as she went through her busy day, trying to close things out. As the day turned to afternoon she experienced more and more frequent flashbacks -- Tom across the dinner table, Tom smiling at her in the mall - Tom underneath her as she bounced on his lap! These fueled her anticipation of being with him again, and it got harder and harder to concentrate on work.

Patti called early in the afternoon. "Hey -- how goes it?"

Kelli closed her office door and laughed. "Well I'm having some trouble concentrating on work -- can't figure out why!"

"The hell -- you've got Tom the stud on your mind!. So, how'd it go with Richard yesterday after I left?"

"Well, you were right, he was in a frisky mood, but I managed to put him off until after dinner."

"So he did take you out for a belated birthday dinner?"

"Yea -- back-to-back birthday dinners -- with two different men! It was nice, and he was pretty attentive."

"And afterwards, in bed?"

"Yea, we did it." This wasn't the first time either sister had 'entertained' different men on the same, or successive days. They had often joked that with their Helgeson libidos they should be 'serviced' by two or even three men to be properly satisfied. "It was dark, so he didn't see any of Tom's marks. It was typical, only about ten minutes, and for once I was relieved. I could barely feel him inside me, and I was anxious that I might feel different for him after having Tom's huge cock inside me so much. But he didn't seem to notice, and I faked it, and we were done."

Patti chuckled. "Oh, somebody's been spoiled by a bigger, superior male penis!"

Kelli giggled. "Yup!"

"So, gonna have some more of Tom's big pole?"

"Oh yea. I talked to him this morning -- it was so good to hear his voice! We're going to do our gym workout at his place tonight!"

"Ha! This would be the naked, sweaty, exercise session where you hump each other and he gives you multiples?"

Keli was grinning. "You know it! My body has just about recovered from our last sex, so I'm ready for more!"

"Oh, my, my -- little Sis is going to do her gym buddy -- and go home to the hubby?"

"That's the plan. I always head straight for the shower, so he won't notice anything. Oh -- and he'll be out of town Tuesday and Wednesday nights -- so guess where I'll be spending the night?"

"No shit!? I'm scared the two of you will do it so much you'll wear out!"

They both laughed. "Yep, gonna do him till he surrenders!"

"You horny wench -- I'm so proud of you! Hey, I forgot to ask -- did he like my birthday present?"

Kelli snickered. "Well, he must not have -- he ripped it right off me as I was bouncing on his ginormous pole!"

The sisters broke up laughing. "Ok, gotta get back to work. I'll try to call you later, 'T."

"Good deal. And try to get some work done, Kel, and not think about the big stud who's going to take you to orgasm city in a few hours!"

"Thanks a LOT for putting that idea in my head -- you are a shit! Bye."

"Later."

Time seemed top slow to a crawl for the very distracted, short-timer accountant.

*****

Tom had an equally difficult time staying focused. He smiled as he signed off on the work order setting up Kelli on the network and requisitioning her laptop. 'Awesome -- she'll be right upstairs all day long. But way too tempting!' As the afternoon drug on Tom found himself flashing back to Saturday night and Sunday morning, and checking the time about every minute. Finally, he couldn't resist texting her via the secret app.

-MY, Gb!

She responded a few minutes later.

- Hey you! Miss you too!

-So, how are the girls doing? (.)(.) 😊

-LOL they're lonely, in prison in this bra, and they miss your touch! They want to be free!

Kelli smirked, made sure no one was looking, then took a selfie with the phone in her lap facing up, chest pushed way out to where only her eyes and forehead were visible behind her huge mounds.

Tom texted back a picture of his big hands spread out, mimicking cupping her girls.

-OMG! hands are missing the girls

- 😊 girls are definitely missing your hands -- and lips!

- thinking about spending an hour kissing your right one, and an hour and five minutes on your left!

- Ha! Oh, yea, bring it, stud.

- now I'm thinking about your perfect skin starting from your navel down to ..........your peach -- love kissing you there 😊

-YOU are being very bad, making me think of that!

-Oh, no, if I was really bad, I'd be talking about how wonderful it is to share orgasms with you when I'm inside you!

Kelli blushed.

-oh you are so going to pay for arousing an accountant while she's trying to work!

-did you know that 'Aroused Accountants' is the name of a west side bar band?

-LOL -- stop making me laugh!

-ok. But later on, I'm planning on making you scream!

- 😊 😊 😊 you will pay ..... gotta go -- see u later!

-bye!

Tom grinned and went back to trying to focus on work. Finally, at a quarter to five he logged off, packed up and hustled to the parking deck. He couldn't resist calling her as he drove off. She didn't pick up, but called right back.

"Hey, Gym Buddy!" Her voice was bright, excited.

"Hey, Gym Buddy! You still at work?"

"Yea, but I should be able to leave in just a few. So, are you, um, ready for a workout?!"

"Oh, always ready for a vigorous workout with my Gym Buddy!"

They laughed. "I'll call you when I'm on my way to your place."

"I'll be the smiling guy on the front porch!"

"Bye, Gym Buddy!"

*****

Richard wasn't yet home when Kelli pulled into her driveway. She dashed inside, stripped off her work clothes, did a quick freshen up with a washcloth and pondered what to wear. 'Better wear my normal workout sweats. But I could get away with a naughty bra!' She started to put on socks and her workout shoes -- then stopped, and giggled. 'Don't need to put on what will just come right off!' She tucked them under her arm, hopped into her Jeep and sped off.

*****

Tom also freshened up and opted for gym shorts with no shirt or underwear as he hoped to be naked about thirty seconds after Kelli arrived - they only had an hour. He straightened up the place and perched on the front steps, fiddling with his phone. Every minute felt like an hour. Finally, she called.

"Hey, I'm on my way!"

Tom resisted the urge to run up to the intersection to see her a minute sooner. "Those are the best words I've heard all day!"

"Aw, you're so sweet, Tom! Hey, I need to make a quick call to Mom -- see you in a few!"

"Ok, bye!"

Kelli was only half paying attention to her mother as she was distracted by a flashback of her first time having sex with Tom -- feeling his huge manhood penetrating her, seeing the thick shaft pull out of her, feeling it push all the way in, filling her. Her nipples engorged and her sex moistened in anticipation of him being inside her in just a few minutes. She noticed her wedding ring and slipped it off, dropping it into the console tray.

Ten minutes later Tom saw her Jeep turn the corner and race down the street. He grinned and walked out onto the driveway to where her door would end up. His pulse surged in anticipation -- as did his male member, hanging unrestrained in his loose shorts.

Kelli grinned as she caught sight of her handsome gym buddy, bare-chested, barefoot, wearing only short gym shorts, leaning against the porch post, smiling, now walking towards her. "He's so damn hot! Big cock in those shorts. So horny - need to do him right now." Her nipples swelled even more, knowing what was in store for them. She lurched to a halt, smiling at him through her open window -- and envisioning him naked, his big rod projecting way out! The vision caused her pussy to moisten. Before she could say anything, he leaned in, flipped the bill of her hat up, touched a pretty cheeks with each hand, and their mouths fused in passion. She caressed his big hands. 'Mmmmm he tastes so good...'

It was a good minute before they came up for air, grinning and laughing. "Are you going to climb through the window and take me right in my front seat, Mr. Meadows?"

He laughed. "Oh, you are this close to being taken in your Jeep, Kelli Alaine! And what a good idea! We'd be pulling on a show for the neighbors!" He pulled back, opened her door, and helped her out. Right away he noticed that the bulges under her sweatshirt were seemingly bigger than ever, and his eyes widened. Kelli tossed off her hat, grinned, giggled, and thrust her chest out, loving the look on his face.

"What, never seen my chest before, Mr. Meadows?"

"Um, you look bigger than usual, Kel!"

She put her arms around his neck, they kissed, hard, and then she whispered. "Oh, I have a new bra to show you -- very special! And I do like this outfit." She slid a hand down between them and copped a good feel through his shorts of her gym buddy's rapidly growing erection. She growled. "And I want Pleasure Pole here inside me, baby -- and soon!"

He grinned, they hustled inside and he kicked the door shut. She pushed him up against the wall, he pulled her into a bear hug and their lips and tongues went at it like they hadn't kissed in months, their passion erupting. Her hands found his waistband and quickly and forcefully yanked his shorts down to fall to his ankles. She seized his rapidly hardening member in both hands, beginning to stroke it. Tom roughly pulled down her sweats and panty, dropping them to the floor, then pulled her hands off his manhood and raised them up so he could quickly pull off her sweatshirt and t-shirt, leaving her in just her bra.

Tom's eyes widened and his mouth fell open as he saw Kelli's breasts about to burst of what he figured was the world's largest push-up bra. Her boobs rode several inches higher and projected out what looked to be a full foot! 'God, they're enormous!' She used both hands to hoist them up even higher, grinning.

"You like, Gym Buddy?!"

Tom was speechless -- and overcome with lust. He leaned over, grabbed the backs of her naked thighs, and lifted her up like she weighed nothing. She giggled as her legs instinctively spread and wrapped around her lover's naked hips, her arms wrapping around his neck, her pussy now gushing and tingling in anticipation of being invaded by Tom's stiff cock. Their lips locked together as he lined her peach up with his now fully-erect rod and thrust up into her, penetrating a good four inches into her very wet pussy. He gasped and she called out into his mouth. "Oh, god!" 'He's huge.' Tom quickly pulled out just a bit, then thrust back up while she relaxed her leg muscles a bit to settle down on his thick organ. He'd penetrated most of the way in when she was seized by a sudden climax. Her hands clamped down on his shoulders and she called out as a sharp spasm ripped through her from head to toe and she scrunched her eyes closed and moaned into his mouth.

'Yea, that what I wanted, what she needed.' He thrust up the last couple inches, hard, pressing against her cervix, prolonging her orgasm, loving the pleasure blossoming on her face. Finally, she opened her eyes -- which flashed with passion, the Tigress now emerging, taking over. Tom quickly slid his arms from her butt up her thighs and pulled her legs apart so he could slide his arms between them to grab her hips, his elbows behind holding her up by the back of her knees. She began to move her body up and down, slowly, long stokes, flexing her strong leg, butt, back and arm muscles to ride Tom's manhood, sliding her bra-clad breasts over his chest. Tom stood still, his hands now on her bottoms, relishing the feeling of the powerful Tigress taking him in his front hallway. Their tongues danced and wrestled as she brought a hand from his back around to firmly hold his chin.

After a while she began to undulate her pelvis and slowly increased the speed of her thrusts, intensifying the stimulation Tom's cock was experiencing, enveloped in her warm, tight, wet vagina. The lovers' pulse rates rose, higher and higher, as Kelli thrust faster and faster, harder and harder. Their kiss broke as they started to pant, each now gasping for breath. They both felt her next orgasm forming, deep inside her sex. Tom began to counter her thrusts, undulating his pelvis, his big sac swaying underneath. Faster and faster, harder and harder they humped each other until after a minute Kelli's climax coursed through her like lightning, making her call out. "Ohhhhhhhhh."

This time her orgasm triggered his, and she felt his shaft and helmet swell, pulse and release inside her, spraying his seed hard against her cervix. She stopped humping, cried out again and bit Tom's neck as a second climax exploded right on the heels of the last one. His powerful organ pulsed again, again, and again, filling her with his warm semen, each ejaculation prolonging her climax. Tom gripped her hips tightly and his eyes were scrunched shut as his orgasm rippled through his arms, thighs and back.

The lovers held each other tightly as their climaxes slowly dissipated. Tom opened his eyes to take in the face of his satisfied woman, and he smiled. After a minute she opened her eyes to his big grin and their lips touched, both of them still panting. He stepped out of his shorts and carried her, still impaled on his manhood, into the bedroom and laid her on the bed, on her back. She quickly rolled him over, keeping his shaft inside her, and grinned. Tom's hands were drawn to the huge, underwired cups holding up her big breasts. Her eyes narrowed as she felt his strong hands squeeze and handle her melons through the thick bra.

"Do you like it, baby?"

Tom grinned. "Oh, Kel, it makes your girls look so big, so sexy -- I love it!" 'Must have taken a team of structural engineers to design and build it!'

She giggled, still high from her orgasm. "It's one of the ones I got for free on Saturday. I think they had it made special just for me -- nobody makes push-up bras for girls with triple D cups!"

He ran his hand over the delicate lace. "It's so pretty." He grinned. "But now I'd like to see it draped over the lamp." He nodded towards the side of the bed as he started to undo the hooks between and under her huge mounds.

She giggled. "Well, I hoped you'd like it -- and want to take it right off! The girls need to be free!"

Tom undid the last clasp and the band released. Her boobs dropped down, now unsupported, as he freed them from the huge, structured cups. 'God, every time I see them, they look bigger!' His hands immediately latched onto her girls and his mouth sought out her left nipple, sucking it hard and flicking his tongue over it inside his mouth. Kelli moaned. 'So needed his hands and mouth on the girls.' She leaned over towards him, her breasts swinging out, and began to hump the huge, rigid pole inside her, swaying her hips. She could feel the mass of warm ejaculate Tom had deposited deep inside her, working its way down his pole. She leaned further and whispered in his ear. "You're so big inside me, baby, feels so good, can feel your man stuff deep in me -- I love it." Her eyes flashed. "I'm gonna want more."

Kelli began humping faster, harder, twisting her hips, working his cock as he continued loving her bounding breasts, now flexing his pelvis up, meeting her downthrusts. She held his cheeks and watched him caressing, squeezing, kissing and suckling her breasts and nipples. 'Oh, he loves the girls so good, don't want him to ever stop. Feels so wonderful inside me.' Their passion rose, bit by bit, degree by degree, headed inexorably towards her next climax, closing in on the fire. She felt it teasing her, starting, then subsiding, then starting again as the minutes passed.

Tom was in a zone, loving his Gym Buddy's breasts while she worked his engorged pole up and down, side to side. The rest of the universe had disappeared -- there was just the two of them. It was a good fifteen minutes before they both felt her orgasm starting, brewing up, starting to take control. Tom thrust up, hard, while sucking and tonguing one nipple and rubbing the other. Kelli gripped his cheeks tighter and she shook and shivered through another glorious climax. She turned her head up, her mouth agape, moaning softly. He held himself deep inside her, feeling, sharing her ecstasy, seeing the satisfaction on her face, his heart swelling with the pride of pleasing his wonderful lover.

Kelli savored the slow waning of her climax for a minute, then opened her eyes to Tom's big smile, now her favorite smile. She leaned down and they shared a long, passionate kiss, their eyes locked together. She broke the kiss and pulled on his shoulder as they turned onto their sides. She grabbed his muscular butt and rolled him over on top, between her wide-spread legs, keeping his hard shaft embedded deep, and whispered in his ear. "Take your lover, baby, mount me, take me to the stars, make love to me, make me cum, cum in me, I want your seed."

The lover's mouths fused and they began their mating dance, their bodies joined together, moving as one. She caressed and explored his hard, muscular butt, back and shoulders. He leaned on his elbows and held her head in his hands, caressing her face. They rocked in perfect rhythm for twenty minutes, her breasts pressed against his hard chest, nipples erect. Her next orgasm claimed her after a few minutes, another one soon after. Finally, Tom shifted, spreading her legs even wider, and began to thrust a little faster, a little harder. Kelli bear-hugged him, hard, sensing he was nearing climax. 'Need his cum.' She felt his muscles tighten, felt the huge shaft plunging into her harden even more, thicken, and whispered. "I feel it coming, baby, cum in me baby, give it to me, I want to feel it."

12