Gym Buddies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom's eyes rolled back in his head as a thick stream of his man stuff coursed through his engorged shaft and exploded deep in his lover's womanhood, right at the entrance to her womb. She clutched him even harder with her arms and legs as the lovers went to the stars, together, as one. His erection pulsed, again and again, each copious discharge prolonging her climax. They never broke their kiss.

Slowly they drifted back from the other world they'd journeyed to together. She squeezed him, tighter than ever, held him against her. Finally, she broke the kiss and looked into Tom's gray eyes -- the eyes of the wonderful man who brought her to a place of fulfillment she'd never imagined. Suddenly her brain was flooded by a torrent of thoughts -- about her and Tom, her and Richard -- everything. 'Oh, god.' Tears burst from her eyes and streamed down her temples.

Tom's big smile vanished, replaced with a look of concern. "Baby, what's wrong - why are you crying? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry." He gently wiped away her tears.

She shook her head. 'Damn, hate it that I cried in front of him. I'm strong, I don't cry like a girl. Not his fault.' "Just having a moment -- you didn't do anything wrong, Tom." 'Except be the most incredible man and lover there ever was.' "I'm ok."

'She can't talk about it, or won't with me -- like in the hot tub week before last. Be patient -- maybe another time.' He caressed her cheek and kissed her gently on her forehead. "When you're ready, I hope you'll tell me. Hurts me to see my Gym Buddy sad."

Kelli pulled herself together and managed a smile. "Yea, I know I can always talk to Musclehead." Tom smiled and they chuckled. Her expression changed and he saw a familiar look in her eye.

He looked over at the clock, then back at her and nodded. "Time for you to go."

She could see it in his eyes. 'It hurts him when I leave to go to my husband.' She squeezed him tight. "I wish I didn't have to go, baby. But I'll see you tomorrow!" She smiled. "And we'll be together tomorrow and Wednesday night." Tom's smile returned.

Kelli held his cheeks and whispered. "Tonight was magic, baby. You're a dream come true. I can't even describe how wonderful it is being with you, how you make me feel." Tom smiled and they kissed.

"I feel the same way, baby." He started to pull up, off of her, and her hands gripped him, stopped him, just for a second, their eyes meeting. Then she let him go. They watched as Tom slowly extracted his still-hard shaft from her womanhood. It gleamed shiny, coated with a mixture of girl and boy cum.

'This thing is amazing -- so big, so powerful. If I had more time, I'd make it erupt again! I control his manhood!' She giggled at the thought.

Tom stood up, his cock swaying back and forth with his movement. He helped her up and they embraced, his hard pole smearing cum on her abdomen. He laughed at her bra, open in front, still hanging from her shoulders. "We didn't even get you all the way naked!"

She giggled. "Yea, seems we were in a hurry to do something else!" She brought his hands up. "Professional bra installation, please!" Tom grinned and pulled the ends of the band together in front. He had great fun fastening the clasps and hoisting her big breasts into the thick molded cups. She laughed at his efforts. "Good thing you're so thorough, Gym Buddy!"

Kelli's eyes narrowed in pleasure as she felt Tom's hands roaming over her bra and cleavage, squeezing and caressing, making sure everything was arranged properly. "I love this bra, Kel -- it's outrageous -- and so sexy!"

Remembering she had to go, she seized his hands and they locked eyes. "I have to go, baby!" Tom picked up a towel off the dresser to clean his gooey discharge off her tummy. She stopped him and they locked eyes. "Leave it."

Tom smiled, they kissed and he led her to the front hall where the floor was covered with their hastily-doffed clothing. He grinned. "Hmmm, what does the evidence here suggest happened? Looks to me like an innocent man was attacked by some sort of tigress who ripped off his shorts? He was probably taken advantage of afterwards, the poor guy."

She laughed, and pinched his cheek. "Oh, no, that's not what I see. I'd say an innocent, naïve, blonde woman was attacked by a tiger beast who ripped her clothes off and had his way with her with his big manhood, made her have multiple orgasms and pumped his seed deep into her womanhood!"

'Oh, there's an idea..'

He laughed, kneeled down and held her Jockeys for her to step into. He slowly worked them up her legs, planting little kisses on her shapely gams as he went. She held his head as he got closer to her peach -- which was quite full of most of the prodigious volume of ejaculate he'd just pumped inside her. From his close vantage point, he could see some dripping out. 'Yea, filled her up good!' He pulled the panties up over her hips, snugging them up against her crotch, planting little kisses on her thighs. He held her sweats out and she stepped into them and stood up as he pulled them up to her waist. Tom slipped his hand between her legs, cupping and caressing her sex, and whispered. "Just checking the fit in this important area!"

She shivered at his touch to her peach, held his head firmly and whispered. "Liar! You just wanted to molest my peach one more time. So, are you expecting me to drive home with my tummy covered with your cum and my pussy full of what feels like a pint of your man stuff, Mr. Meadows?"

He kissed her and they locked eyes. "Yep! Pretty proud of that!"

She grinned and whispered into his ear. "Yea, I like being full of my lover's man stuff -- feels really good having some of you on me, still inside me, baby." She bent down and retrieved her t-shirt and sweatshirt, which Tom quickly installed -- sneaking in one last firm feel of her large, cantilevered breasts.

He grinned. "So, this is the bra you're going to wear on your first day at work, right?"

She laughed. "Yea, right -- that would make quite the first impression - actually TWO impressions!" They chuckled. She looked down at his naked, slowly deflating manhood. "Dare you to walk me out naked!"

He laughed. "Tempting!" He slipped on his shorts. She looked around for her phone and keys before realizing she'd left them in her Jeep. He slipped his phone in his waistband, took her hand, and walked her out to the Jeep, opening the door and helping her in. She put her white ballcap back on and started the engine. The lovers smiled at each other and shared a last passionate kiss.

"Bye, Gym Buddy!"

"Bye, Gym Buddy!"

She grabbed her phone and took a quick shot of him leaning in her window, then backed up and roared away, watching her handsome, almost naked friend wave at her.

Tom was about to call her when she beat him to it. "I miss you, Tom!"

He grinned. "I miss you too, Kel. Say, wanted to get some feedback on the Meadows Gym -- how was your workout compared to Somerset?"

Kelli laughed out loud. 'He's so funny!' "Oh, well, thanks for asking for customer feedback! Let's see -- cardio -- check, strength -- check. Some wrestling -- check." By this time Tom was laughing. "Overall, I found the Meadows experience much more satisfying -- especially my personal trainer! He met all my expectations -- especially in the categories of orgasms, kissing, touching and holding." She laughed. "I particularly enjoyed, and rate highly, the special naked standing exercise with my trainer in the front hallway -- really worked some key muscles! And, I really like the gift he left for me about nine inches inside my womanhood! And the special tool he used to put them there was the perfect size and shape for the job -- I hope he'll use it again soon!"

They laughed.

"And how was your experience, Mr. Meadows?"

"Oh, on a one to five scale I'd give it, oh, a ninety-nine! My workout partner is incredible. She's the most sensual woman in the world. I love the way she kisses me, how we touch, the feel of her skin, her voice, her laugh, her taste, her woman scent. Making love to her is like nothing I've ever known. Our bodies seem to be made for each other. Best of all, I love sharing our orgasms, feeling your pleasure. It's out of this world, Kel. I can't get enough of you."

His words made Kelli tingle all over. 'Oh, god, tempted to turn around to his place and do this wonderful man all night. Richard who?' "You are so sweet Tom Meadows. And I'm having the same thoughts!"

"So, since we finished off the cake and ice cream, I don't have any dessert in the house. I'm thinking you might bring some of that special peach dessert tomorrow?"

She giggled. 'He wants to pleasure pussy with his mouth -- yes!' "Oh, for sure. You know, I always have some with me -- you know right where I keep it!"

Tom grinned. "Yes, I know right where it is! I seem to recall you keep it right between the most beautiful legs in the world."

She giggled. "Yea, right there!"

"So, do you want to have dinner at my place tomorrow, or would you like to go out?" 'Hoping she wants to stay in -- more time to be naked and touching her.'

'Oh, want to be the almost-naked cook in his kitchen, with his naked body right behind me -- we're not leaving the house till Wednesday morning.' "Oh, I'm making dinner for us in Kel's kitchen -- I'll bring everything -- including desert. And I'm hoping to be regularly molested by the host!"

Tom laughed. "Pretty sure that can be arranged!"

"So, planning to be done with work by mid-morning -- see you then?"

"Yea, have a lot to do, but I'll get home as soon as I can. I'll have a good incentive to get out -- hopefully there'll be a lovely, enchanting lady waiting for me at home."

Kelli shivered at his words. 'Oh, this man.....' "Really? So, there'll be three of us?"

'Haha. Well, you counted five the other night!" They laughed.

"Ok, Gym Buddy, see you tomorrow!"

"Good night, Kel."

He texted.

-Let me know when you're home! 😊

A few minutes later she responded.

-home! 'night! the girls miss you! Remember this? (.)|(.) haha 😊

*****

As she turned onto her street, Kelli slid her hand down between her spread legs, felt the dampness of Tom's man stuff slowly leaking out of her peach, dampening her panty, and smiled. She had put on her socks and shoes and was at her front door when she remembered her ring and rushed back to the Jeep to put it back on. Fortunately, when she got inside Richard was focused on packing for his trip and wasn't in a horny mood, so she was spared the awkwardness of again having sex with two different men within hours of each other. In the shower she cleaned Tom's cum off her tummy, smiling.

*****

As he went to brush his teeth before bed, Tom smiled at the sight of her toothbrush next to his.

*****

Kelli lay in bed, next to her sleeping husband, reliving the torrid sex she'd had with her gym buddy, the exquisite pleasure they'd given each other, the feeling of his huge manhood piercing her, spreading her, like no man had, the sensation of his magnificent organ erupting deep inside her -- multiple times -- making her climax, hard. She pondered that she usually didn't mind a man releasing inside her, but with Tom she loved it, indeed, craved it. She smiled. 'Just one of several firsts with Tom! And it's not just the size of his cock.'

She looked through her small collection of Tom pictures in the secret app on her phone, smiling at the memories, thinking she needed to take some pics of him -- of them -- over the next two days they'd be together. 'Oh, and definitely some action video, too!' She thought back of how erotic it had been to see his huge erection thrusting out, straining his briefs, threatening to burst through, Thursday night -- and an idea formed. And from that sprang a plan. She grinned. 'Bursting out! Oh, yea, gonna get a little crazy tomorrow with my studly Gym Buddy!' She got on Google.

12