Gym Buddies Ch. 13

Story Info
More Morning Sex, Evening Virtual Sex
8.2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after six when Tom woke -- and smiled, as he felt the weight of his lover on top of him, warm and soft, her arms around his neck, her pretty face, serene in her sleep, right there on his shoulder. Most satisfying -- and stimulating -- was feeling his manhood still lodged in her sex. Said organ reacted to being in its warm, moist cocoon as it should by waking up with a vengeance, quickly hardening, lengthening to fill her completely, prompting Kelli to stir slightly. Tom slowly and gently flexed himself into her, bringing his rod to full hardness. He looked at the clock and grinned. 'Time for your special wake up, Kel.'

He began thrusting, in and out, short strokes, slowly speeding up. He felt her stir again, and she began to counter his thrusts. He gazed at her face and smiled. 'Wow - she's still asleep!' Tom moved her hips back and forth with his big hands to lengthen his thrusts, mashing his bone against her clit. He watched as her face flushed and her eyes scrunched closed tighter as her climax formed, deep inside. Tom then rolled his hips a bit and that set off her orgasm -- which finally woke her from what was to her an intense sex dream. Her eyes popped open and she moaned, softly, her orgasm flowing through her body from her head to her toes. She shivered as the incredible sensation slowly waned as she fully awoke.

Finally, she pulled an arm from behind his neck, raised her head up and explored her lover's grinning face. "Good morning, Kel, did you enjoy your, um, special wake-up call?"

Kelli grinned, yawned, and pinched his cheek. "Well, I was having this fabulous sex dream and then I climaxed and there you were!"

"So, was I, um, involved in this dream?"

She smiled, slyly. "Oh, not sure -- there was some tall, studly man, but I couldn't out make out his face -- might have been that guy from the mall Saturday!"

Tom laughed and pinched both bottoms. "My rule -- when you're with me, all sex dreams need to be about moi!"

"Hey, I know you, you're Tom from the gym, right?" They laughed and kissed.

"Yea, that's me, here for your morning workout!"

She chuckled and then looked into his eyes intently. "So, were we doing it and I fell asleep, or was it the other way around?"

Tom laughed. "You were sound asleep and I took advantage of the fact I woke up already inside you!"

Keli laughed, smiled and began humping him, hard. "Oh, I am sooo enjoying this HARD morning workout!" Their lips locked as they began their mating dance, perfectly in synch with each other, picking right up where they'd left off, a couple hours earlier. She raised up on her arms to allow Tom full access to her girls. For the next few minutes Tom's hands roamed over her thighs, bottoms, her back, her shoulders, caressing her neck and rubbing her scalp, cupping, caressing and holding her bounding boobs, tweaking her erect nipples. After a few minutes she experienced a wonderful, gentle orgasm, making her close her eyes and sigh.

'Want him on top, wrap my legs around him, spread for him.' Kelli lifted a leg and pulled her lover over on top of her, keeping him embedded deep inside her. She pulled him in tight with her strong thighs and grabbed his muscular butt cheeks as he began to power his cock into her, long strokes, a steady pace. He held himself up on his extended arms, giving her full view of his powerful shoulders, the red string, his muscular chest, tapering down to his hips, the trail of his sexy chest hair pointing down to the base of his huge erection, pushing into her. Kelli's eyes and hands roamed over the magnificent male body above her, his muscles flexing as he pleasured her sex. 'His body is perfect, he uses his muscles, his big penis, to please me, god, he's just so male, so handsome.'

Tom's gaze was captured by the hypnotic motion of her breasts, slightly pancaked on her chest, rocking back and forth, their great mass making them move opposite of the motion of her body underneath. Their firmness kept them from rippling, so they just rocked, her pink, erect nipples moving in circles. 'Most erotic thing I've ever seen.' The combination of Tom's thrusting and the girls rocking for a few minutes lit the fuse on her next climax. They both felt it forming, knew it was coming. Tom let himself down to kiss her, then whispered in her ear. "Cum for me, baby, I wanna feel it, let it take you." Kelli slid her hands up his back and held him tightly as they felt it start to blossom.

She whispered. "Here it comes, baby...it's for you." Her fingers dug into his back and she bucked and shivered as her climax burst forth and she cried out her lover's name. Tom stopped thrusting at his deepest penetration, held her head and kissed her cheek. This one lingered for a while, reluctant to release her, until finally it faded. Kelli opened her eyes to Tom's huge smile. She smiled back and caressed his cheek, her heart still racing.

The lovers kissed for a while, savoring the aftermath of her trip to the stars. She grinned. "So, I do love looking up at you when you're on top of me." She nudged him up so her fingers could explore his muscular pecs and abs- and giggled. "I'm totally convinced that this body of yours was designed -- by whomever -- to arouse me, excite me, make me climax over and over."

Tom took her hand and kissed it, smiling. "Ok, flattery will get you everywhere with me, Kel!" He looked down at her girls, squeezed together by her arms, bulging and mounding up to where her cleavage looked to be a foot deep!. He looked up into her eyes, grinning. "So how are the girls this morning?"

They laughed. "Oh, they're just feeling great, Mr. Meadows! They really enjoyed the ride you just gave them!"

"I love watching them move, rock back and forth when we're doing it. They're so sensuous, so beautiful!"

She smiled. "So, remember on Tuesday when we first ran on the treadmills?" He smiled and nodded. "I was very impressed you went the whole time without once staring at my girls bouncing. I didn't think anyone could resist! But you did, and I appreciated the effort."

Tom grinned. "Well, it wasn't easy, for sure. I didn't want to be just another creep staring at your body."

"And I appreciated that. But it just made me like you more, start to see that you're different than other males." Sha laughed. "Now I can't get enough of you looking at them -- you make me feel so sexy, Tom."

She twisted her head to check the time and looked back at her Gym Buddy's smiling face. "We probably should make our way to the shower, baby -- so we can have more great sex, and maybe get clean too!" Tom leaned down and they kissed, hard.

He whispered. "But I'm not ready to pull out of you. I love us being joined together." She nodded. They rolled over so Kelli was on top, Tom maneuvered them to the edge of the bed, planted his big paws on her upper thighs, right under her cheeks, and stood them up, keeping them locked together.

Kelli giggled. "Here I am, being manhandled by my Gym Buddy yet again!"

He kissed her as he walked them to the bathroom. "Did you want to complain to management?"

She kissed him back and whispered. "No, I love it, Tom, you carrying me. Never thought I'd say that a about a man!" Tom grinned, edged them into the shower and flipped on the water. The lovers kissed passionately until the spray got warm and Tom moved them under it. Neither made any effort to reach for the soap or shampoo -- there was something else to take care of first, a higher priority than cleaning. Kelli and Tom began rocking against each other, her arms around his neck, his on her bottoms, her breasts filling the space between them, their eyes wide open, smiling, just knowing this is what was natural for them to do in the shower!

Just like last night and yesterday morning, the lovers' passion slowly rose and they began to move a little faster, a little harder, knowing exactly where they were headed, savoring every second of the journey. After a few minutes she squeezed his hips with her strong thighs and began to undulate faster, harder, as he thrust his huge, hard erection up into her sex. She moved a hand from his shoulder to caress her lover's smiling face, her favorite face. They touched noses and locked eyes as their hearts began to race and they began to pant as they felt the fire start, then build and build, minute by minute, until their passion erupted. Tom's huge man thing pushed hard up into Kelli's sex, swelled and pulsed a powerful stream of cum onto her cervix and her vagina spasmed as her part of their shared orgasm consumed her, made her buck, hard, and shiver. They both called out their lover's name, their cheeks together, her legs clamped hard around him, holding him deep inside her, his strong hands squeezing her, gripping her tight against him. Tom's mighty organ pulsed, again, and again, and she felt his warm man stuff deep inside. Tom felt his orgasm everywhere -- his legs, his back, his scalp, an incredible tingling that just wouldn't stop.

Kelli's side of the climax coursed through her, taking her to the stars and not letting go for the longest time of any orgasm Tom had given her. It was almost a minute before the conjoined lovers began to drift back to earth, and another couple minutes before either could speak. They touched noses and locked eyes, panting, their hearts racing, separated by her pancaked breasts. Tom slid his hands up to her back and held her tight.

Without saying a word, Kelli and Tom both realized that this coupling was their most powerful, most passionate yet, taking them to a wondrous place beyond their experience, their understanding. They kissed, sweetly, for the longest time. Finally, Tom barely grazed her chin with his index finger. "I wish we could stay like this forever, joined together. It's like magic." He kissed her. "You enchant me, Kelli Alaine, like I never dreamed."

She touched his cheek and whispered. "I wish we could stay together too, baby. What we have, it must be magic, it's so good." They shared a long kiss.

Tom pulled back. "But should be responsible, go to work." She nodded. He kissed her nose, reached for the shampoo and proceeded to give his Gym Buddy his combination scalp massage and shampoo. They locked eyes, grinning at the intimacy.

'I look into his eyes and I just get lost...'

Finally, he turned her around under the water and rinsed her off. Kelli savored washing his hair, loving the touch, the closeness, her second experience of washing a man's hair with her legs spread around his hips and his solid, thick manhood perfectly filling her sex, very full of his man stuff. Tom's big hands on her bottoms held her, supported her, just perfectly. When she finished, she nudged him under the spray to rinse off. They fell into a long, passionate kiss and he squeezed her hard in a bear hug.

She broke the kiss, smiling. "Sure am glad you put in the bigger water heater, baby! Hey, it should probably count it as one of my birthday presents!"

They laughed, and then got serious, both knowing that it was time for them to uncouple - for the first time in almost three hours. She caressed his cheek and whispered. "I love having you inside me, Tom, I love being so close to you, feeling you inside me for hours and hours, feeling your body, your arms holding me. I never knew it was even possible."

Tom kissed her forehead. Kelli leaned the side of her head against his and squeezed her lover hard, with all her considerable strength, for a long minute. When she released him, she nodded, imperceptively, and he slowly lifted her up and off his shaft, gently setting her down. They looked down at her peach and watched a large glob of Tom's man stuff ooze out, fall to floor and be carried away by the water.

The lovers proceeded to wash each other, as usual grinning the whole time with numerous inefficient diversions for kissing. She carefully and gently washed his manhood, sensing from his reaction that his soldier was fatigued after being inside her for hours and hours. After washing her fabulous gams, Tom couldn't resist planning gentle kisses over her peach -- sensing it was feeling the effects of several hours of attention from Tom's manhood. He worked his way up her abdomen, then her tummy, soon encountering the two most beautiful breasts in the world, which he proceeded to caress and kiss. Kelli smiled, both at the wonderful sensations he brought forth and at the visual of the naked stud crouched in front of her, pleasuring her breasts. She grinned. 'This is so hot -- he's so hot!'

They rinsed and dried each other off and Kelli handed Tom her hair brush, giggling. "Hair service please, Mr. Meadows!" Tom, sporting a huge grin, proceeded to brush her hair and enjoy the view of Kelli's many curves, both directly and in the mirror. This time she let him blow-dry her blonde locks.

"Never thought I'd be doing a woman's hair!"

She grinned and ran her hands over his naked chest. "Yea, first time with a naked male hairdresser! Definitely the way to go! You could open up your own business -- bra-fitting and hair!"

She hopped up on the counter, pulled him between her long legs and proceeded to lather up his handsome, smiling mug. Tom suddenly pulled her close for a hard kiss -- smearing shaving cream over her face. She laughed, and made like she was going to cut off an ear. "Naughty Tom!"

Tom enjoyed watching her triple-Ds as they jiggled with her movement, his hands naturally reaching out to hold her beautiful orbs, making her eyes narrow in pleasure. Touching her girls and being between her spread legs had the usual effect on his organ, which hardened and poked at her thigh.

Kelli smirked and hefted his growing tool. "Hey, I think this guy likes me -- or maybe he just wants to be back home, inside me!" Tom grinned and nodded. Her eyes suddenly got big.

"Oh, so, I've gotta tell you about this dream I had last night!"

"The dream where you're having sex with the guy from the mall?"

"No!"

"Let me guess -- something about debits and credits?"

Keli stuck her tongue out at him. "Ha, ha! No, I dreamed I was introducing myself tomorrow at lunch." Tom's eyebrows arched and she laughed. "I remember all of it! So, I'm standing there, in front of everyone, and I give this little speech." She cleared her throat. "'Hi, everyone, I'm Kelli, the new assistant controller. I thought I'd just go ahead and address the elephant in the room -- well, in this case, the two basketballs in the room -- my breasts. So, yes, since you're all wondering, they're real and I'm a triple-D cup, sometimes an E, and that's really, really big, right?" Tom started laughing.

She giggled and kept going, now carefully shaving his neck. "'Boobs, tits, titties, juggs, milkers, balloons, mammaries, breasts, yabos, hooters, honkers, torpedoes, gazongas, melons, sweater puppies, bosoms, my rack -- whatever you want to call them, I'm proud to have the biggest ones in the bank! If I weren't wearing a minimizer bra, they'd be even bigger, taking up half the room - some of you would have to leave to make space! Those of you sitting up here in front - don't worry - there's no danger of my bra actually bursting, or exploding - it's industrial strength!"

By now Tom was losing it, laughing hard.

"So, a common question is 'how much do they weigh, Kelli?' Answer: about five pounds each, I think, but who knows? And yes, for those women wondering, I could feed a whole nursery of babies, 'cause my breasts are like gallon milk jugs! For those of you small-breasted girls, wearing push-up bras, well, too bad for you, 'cause the sex is waaaaay better when you have giant juggs like these! And I know every straight man in the room is thinking about the contents of my bra! Most of you would dump your wife or girlfriend in a second to be with me. Oh, and would you believe I can climax just from having my lover touch them? Girls, you wish!"

Tom was now laughing so hard he was tearing up, his hands still holding the objects of her speech. She'd moved up to carefully shaving above his upper lip, giggling.

"I know all of you want to see them, watch me bounce them around, maybe get your hands on them, maybe play with them, jiggle them? Well, sorry, that's not going to happen for anyone - except for Tom Meadows, back there in the corner. He's spent hours and hours touching them. He just can't seem to get enough, and who could blame the man, really? He's an expert at installing and uninstalling my underwear, so he can answer any questions you might have about my body -- like am I a natural blonde? By the way, I don't exist just to carry these big things around for you people to gawk at - I'm actually NOT a dumb blonde, as you'll soon find out. Have a nice day!'"

They howled together. "Oh, and by the way -- in my dream you weren't wearing a shirt!"

"You're crazy, Kel!"

She kissed him, hard. "You did this to me, Mr. Meadows, made me into some sort of sex-crazed exhibitionist!"

Tom grinned and pointed at his face. "Yea, pretty proud of that!"

She finished up, toweled off his smiling face, they kissed and she hopped down off the counter. Kelli opened her pill case and popped one in her mouth, grinning. "Yea, can't forget this!! Can't let all those little swimmers get to my egg!" She led him to the bedroom, picked out one of Tom's work shirts and he happily installed it, fastening the single button. The had a quick breakfast, same as yesterday, Kelli very much enjoying the drop-dead handsome, buck-naked man with a large, thick, semi-erect penis bobbing in front of him, feeding her toast, and Tom admiring the beautiful woman with long, amazing legs gracing his kitchen, smiling, wearing one of his logoed shirts.

Back in the bedroom Tom selected her outfit for the day, a pretty, conservative blue top that fit perfectly, thanks to the alterations place in the mall, and gray slacks that didn't show too much of her shape but also didn't make her look like a male. He slipped his shirt off her, laid it on the bed and took one last look at her glorious, hourglass female shape. They held hands and smiled as she took a long look at her man's perfectly sculpted naked male body. She leaned up, touched the red string, and kissed her Gym Buddy. "Time for you to dress your lover, Mr. Meadows."

Tom grinned and selected a bra and panties from her suitcase. He hung the panties from his ear, making Kelli giggle, and proceeded to apply kisses and caresses to her girls, which made her shiver. "Have to prepare this area for proper software installation, of course!"

She laughed. "Uh-huh!"

"Hey, are you sure don't want to wear the push-up bra from Monday night?"

"Yea, right! Nobody would ever look at my face!"

"Or how about going braless, let the girls be free?"

She laughed. "I'd get arrested in the bank lobby!"

He slipped the shoulder straps over her arms and had his usual fun manhandling her breasts into the cups. Kelli smiled. "You, know, I can do it a lot faster than you -- but this is so much more fun!" She turned to give him access to fasten the many hooks in back.

Tom chucked. "Well, you better not need to take this thing off in a hurry, Kel -- there's like 47 hooks here!"

She giggled. "Well, need them all to keep this harness held together!"

"Well, let's hope this thing never catches on fire!"

They laughed as Tom finished with the hooks and checked the shoulder straps, then snaked his hands around her to caress, squeeze and hold the breasts he'd just imprisoned in DDD bra cups. She sighed and reached up to hold his hands as he kissed her pretty neck and cheek. Kelli looked down at Tom's big hands working her bra-covered breasts, smiling. 'God, just love the sight of his hands touching me!' "It doesn't feel quite as good as when your hands are on my skin, but it's very sexy, naughty. And I love looking down and watching. I remember Monday night, after interview practice, when you first handled my bra cups. These hands just felt so good and the girls just got all excited!"