Gym Buddies Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom stepped back into the bedroom, laid back on the bed and panned his crotch, now starting to bulge. "Oh, he would very much appreciate that sort of attention -- he loves your hands."

Kelli's eyes widened. 'Yea, making him hard just talking!'

"So, after spending an hour on your right breast and an hour and five minutes on you left-" Kelly laughed. "-I'd be moving down, spending a long time kissing and touching your pretty tummy, all the way over to your hips. I find the area south of your navel to be most interesting, you know."

Kelli giggled. "Oh, really? Do tell!" She panned her bare tummy.

"Oh yes, there it is. Your skin is so smooth, and there's that pretty mound that's SO sexy."

"Because it suggests I can make babies!"

"Yes, very sexy. And then, as I continue southward...." Kelli giggled at his geographical narrative. "..I find that extra-soft skin on your upper thighs, so smooth, so tasty, so I'd just have to spend time there kissing, right?"

"Of course!" 'God, he's making me so hot, might cum!' She panned her crotch, covered by her loose sleeping shorts.

"Well, let's see, where does that leave me -- oh, yes, -- your Peach!"

She giggled, lifted her bottom off the chair and pulled down the waistband of her shorts to expose said Peach. "So, is this what you're looking for, Gym Buddy, my sex?" She tilted the phone up to her grinning face.

"Oh, yes, that's just what I'm looking for. Would you mind terribly if my lips and tongue spend about an hour pleasuring your pretty peach, baby?"

Kelli could almost feel Tom's touch, his breath, his lips, his tongue. "Well, I don't know, Mr. Meadows -- that might make me have a HUGE orgasm, gush all over your face, squeeze your head between my thighs!"

"Mmmmm...I would love that - I love to share your climax. Right now, I'm imagining your scent and how you taste -- and it's my favorite taste!" She watched him lick his lips, grinning.

'He's got me so damn horny!' "So, after I have this huge orgasm, I'm gonna need you to climb on top, mount me and plunge that big, hard pole of yours into my sex, hard, and deep, fill me up. Can I count on you to do that?"

Her eyes narrowed just a bit, telling him she was highly aroused. He panned his phone down to his crotch as he slipped off his shorts. His shaft popped free, bobbing and engorging as she watched with rapt attention. "Is this what you want me to thrust inside your sex, hard, over and over, in and out, spreading you, filling you completely?"

"Oh, yea, that's what I'm talking about, baby." She stared at her lover's manhood as it grew to full mast.

"So, if you were to wrap your legs around me, squeeze me, hold me tight, pull me deep, deep inside you, all the way to the back, pushing against the entrance to your womb, feel me pressing against your pleasure button, would you feel it coming, taking you?"

Tom tilted the phone back up so he could watch her face. He smiled as her eyes closed as she embraced her orgasm, whispering. "Oh, Tom, so good, you're doing it to me again, baby."

He resisted the temptation to stroke himself the one time it would take for him to erupt. 'That would be a waste -- need to save up for next time.' Kelli's Gym Buddy smiled into the camera as he watched his lover enjoy the waning remains of her climax, proud he'd satisfied her without even being able to touch her! And he'd made her cum just feet from where her husband was sleeping. 'You snooze, you lose, buddy. If I were there, I'd take her for hours, leave her exhausted, sexed-out, piled on the sofa for you to find in the morning.'

Kelli's eyelids fluttered open to reveal her pretty blues and she whispered. "Tom, you are such a bad man, making me climax like that, on my own patio."

"Oh, yes, I've been very, very bad. I think you should punish me with more of that tit-slapping!"

They laughed. "Oh, I think that might be arranged, Mr. Meadows. Thinking maybe I'll do it when you least expect it, maybe surprise you in your office tomorrow!"

Tom grinned. "Well, I'd enjoy that -- and so would the whole department -- since my door is mostly glass!"

Kelli laughed, then whispered. "So, this morning, you woke up with me riding your big thing, and then later I woke up to you inside me, making love to me. Then there was the shower...... That was sooooooo wonderful."

Tom sighed. "Yea, that was the best baby. Felt like we were two halves of one person. Never even imagined that was possible." The lovers just smiled at each other for a minute - then yawned at the same time, laughing.

"Looks like it's bedtime for both of us, Kel."

"Yea, I'm getting sleepy."

"I'm so glad you called. It's just wonderful to hear your voice, baby." Tom flashed back to her singing and felt a chill across his back. 'Like an angel....' "I loved it when you sang to me, Kel."

"Mmmm, good to hear your voice, too, Tom. This has been the best way to end up a great day - talking to my gym Buddy and having a very nice, unexpected orgasm! So, I'll call you in the morning, ok?"

"I'll be waiting, Kel. Have a good sleep, Gym Buddy."

"You too, Gym Buddy! Bye."

"Bye!"

Tom hit the red button and tossed the phone on his bed, frowning. 'She should be here, right now, sleeping with me, not him. Not gonna accept sharing her much longer.'

*****

Kelli strode back into her house, grinning. 'That was great, connecting with him, he's just wonderful. Gonna need to find a way to be with him -- and soon -- pussy and the girls are screaming for some more Tom Meadows!'

She slipped back into bed, still flushed from her orgasm, her sleeping husband none the wiser, and smiled. 'Bet Tom is proud of making me cum with my husband so close!'