Gym Buddies Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their lips joined in a soft kiss. "Oh, I remember every second. I was so happy you wanted me to touch you."

"Oh, god yes, at that point I was dying for you to touch them!"

Tom arranged her necklace. "So, is the fit good?"

"Yep, all good, thanks to your professional installation. Well, this bra is really tight, so that's not a great feeling." She giggled. "You know, I haven't put on or taken off my bra on my own since Tuesday morning! I may have forgotten how!"

Tom grinned, a proud man -- with a woman's panty handing off his ear! He pulled it off, kneeled down and she stepped into her underwear. Of course, Tom couldn't resist kissing Kelli's beautiful legs as he worked her panty slowly up.

Kelli smiled at the view, knowing where his trail of kisses would end up. Tom worked his way up her sleek thighs to her peach, where he planted his final kiss before snugging her panty up to her waist. She pulled him up and kissed him, hard. "You dressing me is just sooo erotic, baby. I love it."

"I love dressing you, Kel. It's very intimate, and I love being intimate with you."

Tom finished dressing his Gym Buddy. Kelli giggled, admiring his awesome, naked male body, especially his big, thick, swaying manhood. 'This is the way to go, be dressed by a magnificently naked servant with a large penis!' He ponytailed her hair and this time he installed her earrings, both of them grinning from ear to ear. He sat her down to install her shoes, stood up, made a couple of minor adjustments and pronounced her fully dressed.

He held her shoulders. "You look fabulous, Kel. Very put together. You'll dazzle everybody at the office." He kissed her cheek. "And when you smile, the room just lights up."

She held his hands. "You are the sweetest man, Tom Meadows. Thank you."

Kelli had her own fun dressing her Gym Buddy, this time not resisting the urge to arrange his manhood in his briefs -- giggling as he started to get hard. "Down boy!" Once completely dressed, Tom made his way to the kitchen while Kelli packed up.

"Can I make you lunch?"

"Oh, yes, that would be nice, thank you!"

Tom grinned as her made her sandwich. 'Making lunch for my Gym Buddy, my lover - yea.'

Tom loaded her garment bags and suitcase into her Jeep while she got her shoulder bag organized, smiling at the lunch bag her Gym Buddy had packed. 'He even makes me lunch!'

Finally, they were in the front hall, facing each other, ready to leave. Tom smiled. "So, I better check your outfit one last time, like your mother said, right?"

Kelli cackled as she watched his big hands cover her top, caressing and gently squeezing. "Oh, yea, can't have me leaving not dressed properly!" Kelli took the opportunity to do some exploring of her own on Tom's rock-hard chest. The Gym Buddies grinned at each other as their hands wandered, ending up on each other's butts, pulling their crotches together. She felt the bulge in his slacks hardening, thickening, and reached around to cop a feel. "Oh, and what do we have here, Mr. Meadows?"

Tom grinned -- and slid a hand from her bottom down between her legs, pressing his index finger over her peach, making her shiver. "Not sure, but I know it wants to go to a warm, tight place."

Kelli nipped at his nose. "YOU are very bad, arousing the accountant who's trying to get to work!" They laughed, brought their wandering hands up and hugged each other tight, smiling, touching noses. "I hope you have a great day today, Kel. Don't forget there's this guy in IT that finds you enchanting -- he'll be thinking about you a lot, all day."

'This man is just a dream!' Kelli grinned and kissed the tall, strong man who brought her such incredible pleasure and happiness. "And you should know there's this woman up in accounting who'll be daydreaming of her wonderful lover."

Tom picked up her bag and walked her out to the Jeep, opening the door and helping her in. They kissed, one last time, through the window.

"Bye, Gym Buddy!"

"Bye, Gym Buddy!"

She grinned and backed out, taking one last look at her handsome lover, standing in the driveway, with that huge smile of his. She saw him raise his phone and touch it as hers rang- 'Patti"! She answered. "Miss you, Tom!"

"Miss you, Kel! So, how are the girls this morning?"

She giggled. 'Just love it that he's always asking about my breasts -- so cute!' "Oh, they've had a wonderful morning, thanks to you! They tell me they much prefer your hands imprisoning them in bra cups than mine -- much more fun!"

She laughed, waved, hit the red button and roared off.

*****

Kelli couldn't wait to call her sister, who answered after 6 rings, sleepily. "What, calling to brag more?"

"Hell yes! I have a lot to brag about!"

Patti checked the time and let out a big yawn. "So, are you driving to work with a big cat-eating grin on that face?"

"Oh, yea. Just left my lover. It's been an awesome morning -- first in the bed at like 4 am, then again, a couple hours later, then again in the shower -- he was inside me for like three hours! He just makes me cum and cum, his kisses are to die for. He makes me crazy with lust! I can get enough of the man, 'T. He even made me lunch!"

"So, you had sex with him to get food?"

Kelli cackled. "Well sure, why not?"

"Hey, we still good for dinner at your place tomorrow night?"

"Yea, far as I know."

"Ok, I'll want the full Tom report from the last two days -- we'll sneak away from the guys."

"Oh, I have LOTS to report!"

"I'll bet you do. I'm going back to sleep -- later, Kel."

"Bye, sis!"

Patti sighed. 'Oh, Kel, such a blonde -- you are so in love with this man and you don't even realize it -- not a clue.'

*****

Tom and his network team had spent most of the morning arrayed around the conference table in their bullpen, going over their plan for the ERP upgrade scheduled for Friday night. He was renowned -- or notorious - for dropping the "Failure is not an option" line to the extent that he didn't need to say it -- just raising an eyebrow sent the message -- and the eyebrow was active this morning. The intensity of the work helped minimize the number what Tom was calling 'Kelli moments", where he'd go off channel for a couple seconds, thinking about his Gym Buddy. He fought it, not wanting anyone to notice.

By mid-morning they'd progressed to step 81-C in the project plan when Tom heard Marjorie's voice in the hallway through the open suite door. "So the Dev shop is down that way, and this is Infrastructure- network, help desk, server room, all our electronic plumbing." Tom turned to see the Controller enter -- followed closely by the new Assistant Controller! Tom's pulse immediately surged and he suppressed the urge to break out in a huge smile.

'She's here! Stay cool, Meadows, poker face.'

"Hey, Tom, mind if I interrupt to make an introduction?"

"Hey Marjorie -- sure, come on in."

Marjorie nodded towards Kelli, who smiled shyly. "Everyone this is Kelli Sappington, who just joined us yesterday as Assistant Controller." The group responded with a chorus of 'welcome' and Dayon, in the back of the room on her headset, taking a call, waved and smiled. Kelli waved back.

Kelli's heart rate had started to rise when they started down the stairs towards IT, the last stop on their departments tour. 'He'll be there, have to keep a straight face, not let on we know each other. Don't make eye contact!' She clasped her hands in front of her to mask her nervousness. Tom stood up and introduced everyone individually, and Kelli nodded at each one, knowing there was no chance she'd remember a single name with her Gym Buddy's presence distracting her! While he was talking, Tom discretely pulled the red string out from under his collar so it was visible to Kelli.

He noted with bemusement the reactions of the group to the very attractive, and very shapely new accountant and suppressed a smile. Marjorie was regarded by the men as the best looking 'older' woman in corporate, and seeing her next to Kelli got everyone's attention. A couple of the guys suddenly straightened up in their chairs, and he could tell the three women in his team were, of course, critically appraising the new female. He smiled at the stunning woman he'd spent the night with, made love with all morning. "Well, welcome, Kelli -- let us know if we can do anything for you." He pointed to the poster of an ugly, hairy man holding a pipe wrench and other plumbing tools gracing the back wall. "We're the Plumbers, making it all work."

Kelli and Marjorie chucked, and Kelli replied. "Thanks, Tom, looking forward to working with everyone." 'Oh, he's showing me the string. Keep it together, girl.' The Gym Buddies both tried -- without success -- to not picture the other naked!

Marjorie gestured towards the door. "Hope the upgrade goes well. Thanks, everyone." Tom and Kelli locked eyes, just for a split second, silently connecting, and he saw her eyes flick down to his throat as she turned to leave.

Tom took note of a couple whispered conversations among the guys, grinning at each other. 'Yea, pretty good idea what they're yucking it up about.' He grinned, proud. 'I know exactly what she looks like under that outfit -- since I dressed her this morning!'

*****

It was almost 1 pm before Kelli's busy schedule allowed her a brief break to eat lunch at her desk. She smiled as she found a note in the bag Tom had packed. 'Your GB is thinking about you -- have a great day! MY, GB' She closed her door and called him.

Tom picked up on the first ring. "Hey - hold on a sec." He excused himself from the meeting, hustled into his office, and closed the door, smiling. "Hey, Gym Buddy! How are ya?"

"Hey Gym Buddy! I'm good, been busy, just taking a break for lunch that some nice guy made for me this morning! Seems he left me a very sweet note!"

Tom grinned. "It was so cool to see you, Kel. I had to work so hard to not just bust out in a smile when you walked in!"

Kelli giggled. "Yea, me too! I was just so aware of you. It was nice of you to introduce your team -- but I don't remember a single name - I was so distracted!"

"So, I fully admit imagining you naked -- couldn't help it!"

"Oh, you naughty man, you, thinking about the Assistant Controller like that! Of course, it's possible I may have had some impure thoughts about a certain studly IT guy that I woke up with this morning!"

Tom sighed. "Yea, this morning.......it was wonderful, Kel."

"Yea, sure was, Tom."

"So, can I tell you something?"

"Well, yea!"

"I like it when you say my name -- Tom, or Mr. Meadows. It's just nice!"

'Wow, just saying his name? How sweet.' "So, I really like it when you leave me a note. I hide them in a special place."

For few seconds Kelli and Tom just smiled at each other over the phone, enjoying their brief connection. "Ok, so maybe we can talk on your drive home?"

"Yea, I'll call you as soon as I leave."

"That'd be great, Kel. Hope you have a good afternoon!"

"You too, Tom." She fingered her necklace. "I'll be thinking about you, you know it."

"You know I'll be thinking about you, Kel."

"Bye, Gym Buddy!"

"Bye, Gym Buddy!"

Tom leaned back in his chair, twirling his phone, examining the ceiling, thinking of Her. His phone dinged, and he opened the secret app to see a selfie of Kelli, just taken at her desk, showing her face and upper chest. She wore a sly smile and had the gold necklace out, wrapped around her fingers. Tom smiled. 'Oh, wow, she smiles like that and I just get loopy.' He sent her back a selfie of his grinning face. No words were necessary.

*****

Tom considered intercepting his Gym Buddy in the parking deck on her way out, but quickly thought better of it. 'Can't get in the habit of being seen with her at work for no good reason.' He was also aware, since he'd helped place them, that the deck was well covered with security cameras.

He headed out right at five and was pulling into the supermarket parking lot when she called, lighting up Tom's face. "Hi, beautiful!!"

Kelli laughed. "Hi, handsome! So, how're you doing?"

"I'm good, stopping off to replenish my butter pecan ice cream supply -- somehow it got depleted." They laughed, remembering last night's naked dessert session on Tom's bed.

"Well, last I saw, some naked guy was finishing it off! And then, he was pleasuring my girls -- a fabulous combination!"

"Speaking of the girls......"

Kelly giggled. "Oh, they've had a long day in the prisons you put them in this morning, so they're screaming for release!" She felt her arousal, her nipples hardening, her sex tingling. 'And pussy is starting to scream for his manhood!'

Tom resisted the urge to invite her over so he could personally release her breasts from her bra. 'No point in putting her on the spot, having to turn me down.'

"So, I'm planning to spend the evening on the front porch."

"Really - why?"

"Well, I expecting every pizza delivery guy in the city to stop by -- you know they all talk!"

They laughed. "Still can't believe I did that! You know you bring out the exhibitionist in me, Mr. Meadows!"

"Kel, I love that side of you, so erotic -- and so different than the assistant controller at the office, all professional -- I like that too. I don't think you realize how attractive that combination is!"

She grinned. 'He's attracted to all of me, not just the tits. So wonderful.' "And there's you, the buttoned-up IT guy, so professional in the meeting today -- but Tuesday you were strutting around your backyard, naked, with that giant stalk sticking out, making me crazy! And then you hold my hand and give me goose pimples. You're just overwhelming, Tom. I'm amazed I resisted you as long as I did!"

Tom laughed. "As strong as the attraction is between us, It's a wonder we didn't jump each other the first time in the hot tub!"

"Really!"

"So, I do plan on doing some video editing tonight!"

"Oh, yea, can't wait to see that! If I can't be with you, at least I can watch the video!"

"I'll text you when It's done." He sensed their time was short. "So, I could, um, take the van out for a spin later tonight, maybe end up in the movie theater parking lot?"

'God, so want to say yes, pussy needs his manhood.' "Oh, baby, that would be so wonderful." She paused, thinking. "But it would be so dangerous -- you know we won't want to stop once we get started."

"You're right, Kel, we need to be careful. Maybe we can talk later?"

"I'll try, Tom. You know I'll want to hear your voice."

"Ok. I miss you, Kelli Alaine."

"I miss you too, Tom."

"Bye, Gym Buddy!"

"Bye, Gym Buddy!"

*****

It was almost 9:30 before Tom finished his video editing. He'd created several videos, with two versions of each. For the first version he edited out all the time where they were off camera or where they were only partially visible. On the second one he started with the first version and used some software to blur their heads and then deleted all the audio, so they were anonymized, suitable for posting on the internet.

He grinned at his handiwork and had to say it out loud. "Damn, she's hot -- and we're hot together!" He particularly liked the Tuesday scenes on his back patio -- them strutting around naked, fully aroused! He replayed the video of her posing naked about a dozen times, smiling. He uploaded the videos to the secret phone app and texted her.

-Hey, videos are ready -- hot stuff!

He tended to his laundry for a while until she responded.

-Ok, will take a look!

*****

Richard had wanted sex as soon as he got home, but, like last Sunday, Kelli again managed to put him off until after dark so he couldn't see any of the marks her lover had left. She felt no excitement whatsoever and faked an orgasm as Richard had his. In the past she might have felt proud of bedding two men in the same day, but tonight she felt only guilt. 'I should be with Tom, he's all alone.'

Kelli waited until Richard was sound asleep, lying next to her, before starting to watch the videos. Her eyes got huge as she watched herself and her lover in action. She found herself becoming more and more aroused until she had to throw off the covers, inadvertently muttering out loud. "Damn, so hot!" She glanced over at her still-sleeping husband, her arousal and heartrate heightened by the wickedness of being turned on by her lover while in bed with her husband. 'Want him, need him, now, inside me, holding me, touching me, us cumming together.'

Her nipples were hard and her pussy wet. She was seized by the overwhelming desire to hear Tom's voice, so she slipped out of bed, padded down the stairs and stepped out on the patio, closing the door behind her. She curled up in a chair where she knew Richard couldn't see her if he woke up and looked out the second story guest bedroom window, and she could see through the French doors if he came down the stairs looking for her, and grinned.

He answered on the first ring. "Hey beautiful!"

She giggled. "You know you don't have to flatter me anymore, Mr. Meadows, now that you've had me pretty much every way a man can take a woman!"

Tom chuckled and sat on his bed. "Oh, well maybe not EVERY way! There may be others..." They laughed. "It's not flattery, Kel, you are beautiful, and nobody can tell me otherwise."

'He's so sweet...' "My god, Tom, these videos -- we're so hot -- I haven't watched much porn, but I never seen anything like us -- damn!"

"Yea, same here! You are the most sensual woman on the planet, Kel, just look at yourself -- you're amazing!"

"You're pretty amazing yourself, baby."

The lovers played each video, commenting like sports announcers on their performances, laughing. Kelli's favorite was of her taking him, amazon, female missionary, on his bed, the Tigress in control. "Look at me, taking my big, strong, studly man, riding his big cock, in charge, taking him -- yea!"

Tom was partial to the one of her strutting and posing naked in his backyard. "You're so hot, baby, so sexy -- you're amazing!"

She giggled. "So, not bad, for an accountant, huh?"

Tom laughed. "Nobody would every believe the woman in the videos is an accountant!"

They talked it over and decided to post one of the shorter, blurred-version videos on a couples website after Tom assured her there would be no possible way to identify either of them from the video. "Well, if being on-line doesn't make us exhibitionists, don't know what would!"

Tom laughed. "Yep! Can't wait to see how many hits it gets!"

"Hey, let's switch to FaceTime!"

Tom's smiling mug soon appeared. "There's my favorite face!"

Kelli smiled back. "Hi handsome -- you're looking fine, as always!" She gave Tom a sly look. "So, what would we be doing right now if we were together?"

Tom grinned. "Hmmm... maybe you'd be helping me with my laundry?"

"Oh, well, if having great sex on your washing machine counts, then yes, I'd be helping!" Tom stepped down the hall, panned the washing machine and they laughed.

"Let's see....well, of course, we're naked.....I think I might have spent the last half hour kissing you, starting from your lips, your face, that pretty neck, down to your chest, my mouth and hands loving your girls, making them happy as I can, not missing an inch." Kelli tilted her phone down towards her chest where her breasts mounded up under the same green tube top she wore on her Friday "lunch" visit.

She giggled, and pulled the top down to expose her perfect right breast, capped by an erect pink nipple. "Oh, you mean this girl right here?"

Tom's cock began to stir. 'Yea, getting a live show here!' "Oh, yes, that's the one -- I know her and her big sister well!" The lovers shared a laugh. Kelli looked down, in her mind seeing him right there, pleasuring her breasts.

"Mmmmm, I'm imagining that right now, baby, feels so wonderful, the girls are in heaven. And I might be reaching down, looking to hold onto Pleasure Pole, making sure he's big and hard, caressing him, making him feel good."