Gym Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Christian falls deeper to Daddy's dominance.
13.9k words
4.78
32.7k
100

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,462 Followers

Gym Daddy 2

This is part 2 of "Gym Daddy - Remake" and you will need to read that to understand what is going on.

Christian sat in his car in an empty car park in the dark. He had told Jane that he was going to the gym because he didn't want another argument with her. Instead, he drove to some quiet place where he sat.

Alfie didn't tell me I had to go the gym tonight.

He tried to think about his options. Whether to cut things completely off and never go back to the gym and risk Alfie showing Jane the photos and videos he has of Christian, which could ruin their relationship. Or, he kept going along with whatever Alfie wanted, to fall deeper and deeper into the older mans will.

It got to nearly 10pm when he was about to start the car to go home and a text came through.

Alfie: No gym tonight hey, that's going to be another punishment. Be at the gym, tomorrow, 8pm! Your Daddy x

Fuck!

Christian didn't know what to do, it seemed either way he was going to lose. His only hope was that if he went along with Alfie, maybe he could eventually convince him to stop and let him live his life.

When Christian got back Jane was in bed watching TV.

"Hey hun, how was the gym?" She asked.

"Yeah good, it was quiet." Christian said as he started to undress and get ready for bed.

He heard some movement, then when he turned his head Jane was stood, dressed in a sexy, red lingerie that just about covered her tits and pussy.

"Wow." Christian blurted out as he looked her.

Her red hair fell down her shoulders, her tits were pushed up perfectly and she had a seductive, coy smile.

"I thought, it's been a bit too long since I've had that big cock of yours in me." Jane said as she walked over to him.

Christian could feel his cock growing in his shorts, his eyes were locked on her cleavage that bounced as she walked.

"So, what do you say?" Jane said as she finally reached him.

Alfie... Alfie said that I can't.

"Jane I...." He went to speak but she cut him off.

"Shhh," She whispered, "You just enjoy."

He remained frozen as Jane sunk to her knees, she pulled down his shorts and his hard cock sprung free. Suddenly, her beautiful, thick lips wrapped around his dick and she started to bob up and down.

"Oooh god." Alfie moaned as he watched his fiancé suck his cock.

She was only taking an inch or two in her mouth, something that he had loved for years... however, he had felt Alfie take his entire cock down his throat, he knew how good that was, and this wasn't that.

No, stop thinking about Alfie! Christian shouted to himself.

He let Jane attempt to suck his cock for a few minutes before he pulled her up, lay her down on the bed and lay on top of her.

Their lips met and Christian passionately made out with his fiancé as he pulled her thong to one side and slide his cock deep inside of her.

"Mmmm yes! I need this!" Jane moaned.

Christian kept kissing her, but for the life of him he couldn't stop thinking about how it felt when Alfie kissed him.

Whenever he was with Alfie he felt so small, so submissive, it felt strange now to be the one in charge.

He kept fucking Jane for a while until they both came at the same time. Jane was panting for air and kissed Christian again before falling to sleep.

See, I'm not gay, I don't want to be with a man! He argued to himself before going to sleep.

The next day, Jane went to work and Christian worked from home. His head was a mess, constantly fighting from within until it eventually got to the time to go the gym.

He packed his bag and drove over. As soon as he walked in he saw Alfie waiting for him inside with a huge smile.

"Hi son, glad you made the right decision." Alfie said and put his big, thick arm around Christian.

"Alfie, please can we stop this?" Christian asked him, staring into the older man's eyes.

"Alfie? I think you forget that I am your Daddy now." Alfie said to him, completely ignoring Alfie's question.

"Please, I have a life...." Christian went to weakly argue but Alfie cut him off.

"Shush son, your Daddy loves you and will only ever do what's best for you, now, no more arguing, okay?" The last word that came out of Alfie's mouth was more of a threat.

Christian just nodded, he realised that Alfie wasn't going to be reasoned with.

They walked, Alfie's arm around Christian's shoulder the entire time towards the changing room. Christian made eye contact with the brunette girl that caught him with cum over his face and he looked away out of embarrassment.

When they got into the changing room Alfie put his items away in a locker and then looked at Christian.

"Give your Daddy a kiss." He ordered.

Christian wanted to argue, to do something, but he knew there was no point.

He looked up at the older man, Christian had to arch his neck up and he leant in, pressing his lips against Alfie's.

It was only a peck, at first. Alfie then grabbed Christian, easily lifted him off the floor and held him against the lockers. Their lips didn't break once.

It was crazy, Christian was a strong guy, but he felt so weak when with Alfie.

Alfie held him off the ground as he started to push his tongue into Christian's mouth. They had done so much fooling around in the gym and hadn't been caught yet, so Christian just went along with it.

It only took a few seconds for Christian to be kissing him back. This big, strong, amazing man was making Christian melt in his arms as their soft, wet tongue danced along each other. It was a passionate, sensual kiss and Christian felt his cock start to grow.

Finally, Alfie broke the kiss and looked into Christian's eyes.

"Good boy." He whispered and put Christian back down onto his feet.

They then went back to the main room in the gym to work out, but Christian's cock was painfully hard.

The two of them worked their shoulders that night. As Christian was standing up, holding a dumbbell in each hand and raising them to his front, Alfie would constantly grab and slap his arse from behind. He wasn't subtle about it either, it seemed he didn't care about them getting caught.

What was worse, Christian's cock refused to go down.

As he lifted the weight forward, Alfie stood behind him and with his big, strong hands he grabbed both of Christian's arse cheeks and squeezed them hard.

"You're so hot son, how did I get so lucky to get a gay little slut like you." Alfie whispered into his ear.

"Oooh." Christian accidentally moaned from Alfie's warm breath and words, he almost dropped the weights.

After that they moved to the shoulder press machine, it was to one side so slightly hidden and Alfie went first. Christian marvelled at his bulging muscles as he lifted the massive weights up and down.

When he was done Christian sat down to do his set.

He was only one rep in when Alfie reached into Christian's shorts and grabbed onto his hard cock. Christian's eyes shot wide as he looked around so no one could see, when he looked back, Alfie was just smiling at him.

He continued to do his reps, the whole time Alfie was stroking his cock up and down.

"Tell Daddy how much you love him playing with your cock." Alfie ordered and did nothing to hush his voice.

"I love you playing with my cock Daddy." Christian replied louder than he intended.

Christian kept pressing on the weights as Alfie wanked his cock faster, his hand was firing up and down and Christian could feel shocks of pleasure throughout his body.

When he was finally done, Alfie took his place on the machine.

"Do the same to Daddy." Alfie ordered.

As he got started, Christian, reluctantly? Reached into Alfie's shorts and wrapped his fingers around Alfie's big, throbbing cock.

"Ooooh yeah!" Alfie moaned loudly and one again Christian looked around to make sure no one saw them.

Is he trying to get us caught? Christian thought, but Alfie's evil grin made Christian know not to stop.

I can't believe how much I've touched his cock. Before joining here I had never touched another man's cock!

He stroked the thick dick in his hands as Alfie did his set. Christian could feel it throbbing and twitching in his hand.

Finally, Alfie was done and stood up. Christian took his place and lifted the weights.

Instantly, Alfie pulled his shorts down a little and his big cock flopped out. Christian could see the precum glistening on his head as he moved closer and closer to Christian's face.

He couldn't move, he couldn't back away, the head rest had him stuck as the cock grew closer and closer.

"Suck my dick!" Alfie said loudly.

Christian just looked up at him, Alfie's cock was only an inch from his mouth but he shook his head.

Alfie just gave another smile, that's going to be another punishment, Christian thought.

Then, he felt the head of Alfie's cock press against his closed mouth. Christian's eyes show wide as he had this thick, sticky cock press against his lips. He had to breathe through his nose so Alfie didn't push it in, but Alfie seemed to love the torture.

Christian tried to continue with his set, but Alfie was rubbing the head of his cock all over Christian's lips. His precum was spread around the younger man's mouth and the smell made Christian want to moan.

Alfie was just smiling down on him as he dragged the head of his cock back and forth across Christian's closed mouth. When Christian was done he dropped the weights and Alfie stepped back, but Christian's mouth was glistening with precum.

He whipped his mouth and stood up, once again he wanked Alfie's cock as he did his set. Then Christian's last set and Alfie did the same as the last one, he dragged his cock all over Christian's mouth who was struggling to keep it closed.

The smell, the feel, it was all getting too much. He had to fight with himself to not just open his mouth and suck his cock.

But then, he was finished.

They did one more shoulder exercise and the whole time Alfie was grabbing Christian's cock and all over his body. By the end Christian was a horny mess. His cock was dripping with precum and throbbing in his shorts.

"Right, let's go to the changing room son." Alfie ordered.

"Yes, Daddy." Christian automatically replied.

Alfie put his big, sweaty arm around Christian as they walked together. Christian saw a few other members staring at them both with a funny look and he felt his cheeks burn red with embarrassment.

As soon as the changing room door was shut Alfie grabbed Christian and shoved his tongue into the younger man's mouth. He didn't even check to see if anyone was in there, Alfie clearly did not care about being seen.

With all the touching and the teasing, Christian was so horny that he willingly kissed Alfie back and moaned into his mouth for a few minutes until Alfie broke it.

"Right then, on to your punishments." Alfie said with a smile.

"Punishments?" Christian asked, knowing that meant more than one.

"Oh yeah, one for not showing up yesterday and one for not sucking my dick." Alfie said loud enough so if anyone was in there, they would've definitely heard.

Christian just hung his head, there was nothing he could do.

"Good, get on your knees." Alfie ordered.

"H-here?" Christian asked and looked around, although he couldn't see anyone, someone could easily walk in.

"Don't be so embarrassed about being in love with your Daddy, embrace it son." Alfie said and caressed Christian's cheek.

Just do it and get it over and done with.

Christian sunk to his knees and looked up at Alfie, who then pulled out his phone.

"Now, first punishment, although it really should class as a reward," Alfie said, "You're going to wank my cock until I cum in your mouth."

Again? Christian thought, I guess I've done it before, what's the harm?

"Second," Alfie said with a huge grin, "We're going to make it into a nice little video for your Daddy to watch whenever he is horny."

A video? Oh fuck, that just gives him more ammunition against me!

Alfie obviously saw the look of despair in Christian's face and he just gave him a stern look to say "do as you're told".

So, Christian hung his head again and whispered, "yes, Daddy."

"Good boy, now when the recording has started, I expect you to be fully willing and a dirty gay slut for your Daddy, anything else and you will have another punishment." Alfie threatened.

"Yes, Daddy." Christian replied.

"Good," Alfie said and then pressed on his phone, "let's get started, take out your Daddy's cock."

Christian looked up at the phone and knew that this was going to be even more damning than the rest of the stuff Alfie already had.

He reached up and tugged on Alfie's shorts to pull them down, his thick, hard, 8 inch cock sprung free just inches from Christian's face.

"You make Daddy so hard, you just love to tease your Daddy don't you, son?" Alfie said.

Christian looked at Alfie and then the phone.

"Yes, Daddy," He replied, "I love getting you horny so I get to play with your big, hard, Daddy cock." He said, attempting to sound like he meant it.

"Now, what are you going to do for Daddy?" Alfie asked, his cock was still just an inch or so from Christian.

"I'm going to wank your big cock until you cum in my mouth Daddy." Christian responded and weirdly, felt his own cock twitch.

"Hmmm I don't know," Alfie said, "only if you ask nicely."

Is he being serious?!

"Please Daddy, please let your gay, slut son wank your big, juicy cock and let me taste your delicious cum." Christian said to him and once again, his cock twitched.

"Since you asked so nicely, go ahead." Alfie said with a huge grin from ear to ear.

"Thank you, Daddy." Christian automatically replied without even meaning to.

Christian reached up and wrapped his fingers around Daddy's.... shit, Alfie's cock.

He's so thick that Christian still couldn't get his fingers to meet on the other side.

"There you go son, you love your Daddy's cock don't you?" Alfie asked.

"Yes, I love your big, hard cock because I am your dirty, gay, slut." Christian said, suddenly not knowing if he meant it or not.

Christian's hand started to move up and down Alfie's cock, he couldn't take his eyes off of it, precum was already pouring out of him and onto Christian's hand and Alfie was letting out little moans.

"I wonder how many times you've made your Daddy cum?" Alfie asked.

"I don't know Daddy, a lot." Christian replied, he tried to think of how many times had actually made Alfie cum or Alfie had cum over him, but he couldn't think.

"You love your Daddy's cum don't you?" Alfie moaned.

"Yes, Daddy. Your cum is delicious, thick, hot and tastes so good in my gay mouth." Christian said back to him.

He started to wank Alfie faster and faster. He watched the skin on his cock move with his hand as Alfie's moans grew louder.

"Oh yeah, that's it son, wank my big hard cock. You were made to be a sissy slut for me weren't you?" Alfie moaned.

"Yes Daddy!" Christian enthusiastically said back to him, "I love being your sissy, gay slut! I love your big hard cock, I love your thick cum and I love kissing you!"

"Oh you dirty fucking whore," Alfie moaned even louder, "I'm never going to let you go, you're going to be Daddy's slut forever!"

Words that should've scared Christian, but in the moment he was getting lost in his lust.

He looked up directly at the phone and moaned as he wanked Alfie's cock.

"I always want to be your fucking slut Daddy! I want to be a good gay whore for you and please your perfect cock like I was born to do!"

Alfie was clearly already horny from all the teasing in the gym and he started to breath heavier and his body started to twitch.

"Oh yeah, that's it son, I'm gonna cum soon, you want to taste your Daddy's cum?" Alfie moaned.

"Yes Daddy!" Christian moaned back, "Cum for me! Cum in my mouth and let me taste your delicious load!"

His hand was going as fast as ever up and down Alfie's big cock as Alfie started to roar out in moans.

"Open your mouth faggot! I'm about to cum!" Alfie shouted out.

Christian did as he was told, he opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue and waited for his reward.

"Fuuuckk yeeesss!!!" Alfie grunted.

The first shot landed on Christian's tongue which he automatically put in his mouth and swallowed. For the second his mouth was closed, another load hit directly over his lips.

He opened his mouth again and caught the next shot, then the next one, and the next one.

Alfie had a mass amount of cum firing out of his cock. Most of it landed in Christian's mouth but he also got a few strikes across his face.

It was fucking amazing, Christian felt like a slut covered in cum and his senses were filled with the delicious, addictive taste.

"Don't fucking swallow it you whore!" Alfie moaned as he kept cumming.

Christian had to close his mouth as he couldn't hold any more in, by Alfie wasn't done cumming yet.

Rope after rope kept landing all over Christian's face until he was completely covered in sticky cum.

"Yes, fuck... that's a good boy," Alfie moaned and his cock started to go soft in Christian's hand, "Now, open your mouth and show Daddy your mouth load of cum."

Christian could just about look up through his cum covered eyes and into the camera on the phone. He opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out a little so show the mass amount of cum that was inside.

The taste, it was amazing, he almost didn't want to swallow so he could keep it in there.

"Okay, now swallow it son." Alfie ordered.

Without looking away from the camera, Christian closed his mouth, swallowed the delicious seed and then opened again to prove it.

"Fuuck!" Alfie moaned again and put his phone away, "that is the best video yet, I'm gonna be cumming all the time to that."

He didn't know why, but Christian looked up at Alfie and whispered, "Thank you, Daddy."

"You're welcome son, stand up and take your shorts off." Alfie ordered.

Christian was so fucking horny and he just hoped that Alfie was going to deep throat him again. He quickly threw his shorts away and Alfie grabbed his painfully hard cock.

His face was staring directly at the younger boy as Alfie wanked him.

"Have you cum since we last met?" Alfie asked as he slowly wanked the cock.

"W-what?" Christian asked, he had, he had fucked Jane.

"Last night, did you cum or fuck that useless fiancé of yours?" Alfie asked as he kept stroking Christian's cock, "Do not lie to me! I will know if you lie!"

Christian just stared into Alfie's eyes, he didn't know what to do, he couldn't lie.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I had sex with Jane." Christian admitted pathetically.

"Good." Alfie then said but let go of Christian's cock.

"G-good?" Christian asked, oh no, what's he thinking?

"You will have to be punished, which is good for me," Alfie said with a smirk, "Go home, I'll be in touch with your punishment."

"Y-yes... Daddy." Christian nervously replied, in fear of what it would be.

Then suddenly Alfie marched right next to him and held Christian's face in his hands before grabbing his cock again and Christian let out a little high pitched moan.

"And don't you fucking dare fuck Jane again without my permission," Alfie whispered, "This cock and this body belongs to me, and I do not share. And no fucking cumming."

Christian was afraid, but something about this dominant man had him weak in the knees.

"Y-yes, Daddy." Christian replied.

Alfie let go of his cock, got changed and left. Leaving Christian on his own and completely horny.

When he got back, Jane wanted to have sex again, but Christian obeyed Alfie's order and didn't. She wasn't very happy about it, but Christian knew he had to do what he was told.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,462 Followers