Gym Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to cum with my cock down your throat?" Alfie asked and pulled his cock back.

"YES DADDY!! Please!!" Christian begged without a second thought.

"You fucking bitch." Alfie roared and pushed his cock balls deep back into Christian's mouth.

His hand was furiously wanking Christian's cock that was twitching and sending him over the edge.

With his Daddy's delicious, thick, perfect cock down his throat Christian erupted.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" He moaned around the big dick as his own cock started to fire cum all over him.

It was the biggest fucking load he had ever shot, it hit Alfie's body and fell down onto Christian's face, it landed all over Christian's chest and stomach and he moaned like a bitch the entire way through.

"You fucking slut, cumming with 8 inches of Daddy's cock in your throat! You were born to be a stupid slut!" Alfie moaned louder and louder.

"Mmmm! Mmmmmm. Mmmmm." Christian kept moaning around his cock as his orgasm was making his entire body twitch.

"I'm about to cum straight down your throat you fucking faggot!" Alfie roared and then it happen.

His balls tightened, his cock swelled in Christian's mouth and he erupted.

"YEEEESSSS!!" Alfie bellowed out as Christian felt gallon after gallon of cum fire directly down his throat.

The cock was so deep that Christian barely even tasted the cum that was initially fired out. But then Alfie pulled back a little and Christian tightly wrapped his lips around the shaft.

Rope after rope of cum filled his mouth and Christian couldn't help but moan from the taste.

Christian swallowed most of it down but he kept a good load in his mouth in case his Daddy wanted to see it.

Even as he felt Daddy's cock start to go soft, Christian still licked and sucked, wanting to get every last drop of cum from his balls.

"Fucking hell son, who knew you are such a slut." Alfie panted and moved away.

Christian kept his mouth closed with his mouth filled with delicious, creamy cum as he looked up at Alfie.

"Why aren't you speaking?" Alfie asked.

Christian turned back to his belly and opened his mouth to show all of the cum.

"Good slut, go and show it to a camera." Alfie ordered.

In his cum drunk state, Christian didn't think twice. He walked to the closest camera and stood right in front of it. He stuck out his tongue and then showed himself gulping it down.

"Sit back on the bed." Alfie ordered.

Christian started to feel a little weak, that huge orgasm really had taken it out of him and his throat was starting to feel sore. However, he did as he was told.

Alfie left the room and came back a few moments later with something in his hand.

"Close your eyes and stand up." He ordered.

It was strange, Christian had a feeling that he had to do whatever this man told him. He stood up, closed his eyes and felt Alfie start to put something around his waist.

Then he heard a clicking sound.

"Open up." Alfie said.

Christian looked down and his eyes shot wide open in shock, what the fuck is that?!

He looked back up at Alfie with his mouth nearly to the floor.

"That's a cock cage," Alfie explained, "And only I have the key."

"W-w...w...what? Why?" Christian stuttered out, his horniness instantly was gone and it was replaced with fear.

"So you don't break any more rules and cum when you're not allowed, or fuck that little fiancé of yours." Alfie said with a little chuckle.

It was crazy, Christian's soft cock was completely locked up by this cage, it actually made his soft cock look so small as well. He went to touch it, but the gaps were so small he couldn't even get a fingertip in there.

"Yeah, you'll have to piss sitting down when you have that on, and have wet wipes to clean it." Alfie told him.

In his panic, Christian grabbed the cage and tried to yank it off but it only resulting in it pulling at his balls and hurting him.

"Please take it off! I can't have this! What if Jane see's it?!" Christian begged.

"You just will have to hide it from her," Alfie said bluntly, "Or, accept that you belong to me and leave her."

"What? No! I'm not leaving Jane!" Christian shouted, he couldn't believe that Alfie would recommend such a thing.

"Do not take that tone with me boy!" Alfie then shouted and the fear returned to Christian.

"You were a good boy and took Daddy's cock entirely down your throat, which is why you were allowed to cum," Alfie explained, "but for now on, I control your orgasms, you will never be able to cum without my permission."

Christian also realised that since only Alfie had the key, he would only ever be able to cum when Alfie was there. Unless Alfie would ever lend it to him.

"Now," Alfie continued, "I've got to get editing this video to make it even better than the last one, why don't you give your Daddy a kiss before you go."

The only word to describe how Christian felt was defeated. He had completely fallen for everything Alfie wanted. He willingly and happily sucked his dick, he had cum harder than ever and now even his own orgasms was under Alfie's control.

Christian leant forward and kissed his dad for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Don't forget, I love you son, I only want what's best for you." Alfie said with a smile.

Christian knew what Alfie wanted him to say, even though he didn't want to, he knew he had no choice.

"I love you too... Daddy." Christian whispered.

"Good boy, now go home my little cocksucker. I'll see you at the gym tomorrow." Alfie told him.

Christian got dressed and drove home, the entire way he the cage felt uncomfortable around his cock and balls. He also panicked more than ever. Before, he just needed to stop Alfie from telling Jane. However with the cock cage, he also had to hide it from her as well.

When he got back Jane was still up and watching TV, without thinking Christian sat down and got lost in his thoughts.

"What's that smell?" Jane asked.

Oh fuck, the oils!

"Erm, must be my new deodorant, I need to take a shower anyway." Christian said and quickly ran to the bathroom.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! Get it together! You can't let her catch you! Christian took off his clothes and looked at his naked body, except for the cage, in the mirror, I can't believe what I did tonight, the things I said. I wanted to suck his dick. Fuck, I loved it! But no, he forced me, none of this would be happening if he wasn't blackmailing me! It's all his fault! I hate him!

Christian showered, which proved difficult with the metal cage around his cock and balls and then went to bed.

The next night Christian headed over to the gym as normal. He really struggled all day having to wear the cage, he also found it weird having to pee sitting down.

When he got there, Alfie was waiting for him and once again put his big, strong arm over Christian's shoulder as they walked.

"How's the cage going for you my cocksucker?" Alfie asked as they walked through the gym, definitely loud enough that someone could've heard.

Chrisitan looked around, but luckily there didn't appear to be anyone within an ear shot.

"When can I take it off?" Christian asked weakly.

"Well if you're going to be like that, why don't I set a time on it," Alfie said, "for not speaking respectfully to your Daddy, it stays on for at least three days."

What?! Three full days without being able to take this thing off?!

Christian looked at him in shock.

"Okay, four days then." Alfie said with a smile.

Fuck!

"Yes, Daddy." Christian whispered, he felt defeated again. A feeling he was growing used to.

They got changed and then went to work out together. The only benefit that Christian saw from the cage was that Alfie couldn't play with his cock as he tried to work out. But that didn't stop Alfie from grabbing his arse constantly.

After a while of Alfie constantly grabbing his arse, they headed over to the bench press in the corner. Alfie lay down and grabbed hold of the bar.

"Stroke my cock as I do my set." He ordered.

With a sigh, Christian reached into Alfie's shorts and wrapped his hand around the hot, thick cock.

As soon as he felt it flashbacks from the night before came to his head. He remembered the feeling of having this thick meat in his mouth, running his tongue all over it.

"That's not stroking." Alfie suddenly grunted out as he did another rep and brought Christian back to reality.

He slowly stroked up and down as Alfie did his set.

For and old guy I can't believe how easy he gets hard all of the time!

"Right, your turn son." Alfie said and jumped up.

Christian sat on the bench and lay down, but as he went to grab the bar, Alfie jumped up and over him. His legs went either side of Christian's chest and he found himself looking up at Alfie.

Alfie then pulled his shorts down a little and aimed his cock at Christian's mouth.

There it is, Christian thought as he got to see Alfie's cock again, his mouth began to water.

"Open your mouth." Alfie ordered.

Christian looked around and saw a woman working out, she was pretty far away, but still too close for his liking. He looked back at Alfie and shook his head.

"Lets make it, five days." Alfie said and grabbed the cage over Christian's cock.

Oh fuck, just do it!

Christian opened his mouth and for the second time, he had Alfie's cock between his lips.

"Yeeess!" Alfie moaned loudly.

Christian tried to look around with his eyes, as far as he could tell no one saw, but Alfie wasn't exactly trying to hide it.

As Christian lay flat on his back, Alfie held his head so it was lifted as he started to thrust his big, fat cock in and out of the young man's mouth.

I can't believe this is the second time I'm sucking his dick... Christian thought, But why does it feel so good?

His lips were tightly wrapped around Alfie's shaft and Christian automatically started to lick his head all over. He got to taste his delicious precum once again and his body shivered with excitement.

"Mmmm." Christian accidentally moaned around Alfie's cock.

He could feel his own cock start to twitch, only for it to not be allowed to grow because of the cage.

"That's it, suck my cock." Alfie moaned.

Christian was just keeping his head still as Alfie thrusted in and out of his mouth.

This went on for a few minutes until Alfie pulled back, another trail of spit went from Christian's lips to the head of the cock but then Alfie pulled his shorts back up. Weirdly though, Christian missed it.

"Right, my turn." Alfie said.

"But I didn't..." Christian went to speak but Alfie interrupted him.

"Six days." He said.

Christian quickly jumped up from the bench and let Alfie do his set.

Six days, how am I supposed to go six days with this thing on?

After Alfie was done Christian went to do his set, but as soon as he lay down Alfie pushed his cock back into Christian's mouth.

For five or so minutes Christian lay there as Alfie's big cock thrusted in and out of him. He did his best to keep his lips wrapped around him and to massage his head with his tongue but Alfie was really fucking his face.

When Alfie stopped, he told Christian to get up. Alfie did his third and final set and then said they are going to another machine.

The next machine they went on was the chest fly machine. Christian sat down and put his back against the rest and then reached for the handles.

Although, as he was sat there, he realised he was at perfect waist height for Alfie. Who, pulled out his cock and pressed it against Christian's lips.

Am I going to work out at all tonight? Christian thought, but he still opened his mouth and wrapped his lips around Alfie's cock.

Alfie reached and held Christian's head as he started to properly fuck his face and push his cock deeper.

Christian was doing his best not to gag as he didn't want to be heard, but it seemed Alfie was trying to break him. He was shoving his cock deep into Christian's throat and the young man felt his spit start to drip down his chin.

When he pulled back, Christian gasped for air and panted.

Oh fuck... what is he doing?

Alfie did his set, then Christian sat back down but Alfie shoved his cock back into the young man's mouth.

He wasn't able to stop from gagging that time though, Alfie was pushing his cock deeper and deeper down Christian's throat and as much as he tried to fight it, Christian loved it.

His entire body was tensing up in pleasure as he gagged and spat around the fat cock.

"Gllg....gllg...glg..." Christian gagged around Alfie's dick until Alfie eventually pulled back out.

Christian whipped his mouth and stood up, he looked around but it seemed no one had heard him gagging.

Christian sat down for what should've been his last set, except it was just five more minutes of Alfie relentlessly fucking his face.

Christian was actually amazed with how well and how quickly he has taken to Alfie's cock. As much as he tried to deny it, having this older man use him like that was making him hornier and hornier.

After Alfie's last set he stood up and put his arm around Christian.

"Let's go for a steam hey." He said.

The two of them got undressed in the changing room and wrapped towels around themselves before going to the steam room.

Alfie sat right next to Christian.

"I don't think we need these." Alfie said and threw both of their towels to the other side of the room.

There Christian was, completely naked, except for his cock stuck in a cage, begging to get hard. As he sat next to this huge, hairy, amazing man.

"Sit on your Daddy's lap." Alfie ordered.

Christian didn't want any more days added onto the cage, so he got up and sat on Alfie's lap like he did last time. With Alfie's big, strong arms around him, he almost felt like a girl.

"Do you love your Daddy?" Alfie asked him.

Christian knew what he had to say to not get punished.

"Yes, Daddy, I love you." Christian said.

"This is where it all started, in this steam room," Alfie said to him, "when I saw you I knew, you were destined to be my cock slave and look at you now."

The steam had already started to work and Alfie's chest hair was getting drenched.

"Yes Daddy," Christian replied, "I am just your gay slut."

"Good boy, give your Daddy a kiss." He ordered.

Christian leant down and placed his lips against Alfie's.

It's strange how natural it feels now to kiss this man, before him the idea of kissing a man made me feel sick.

Christian automatically opened his mouth and pushed his tongue inside Alfie's. Their tongue pushed against each other as their lips kept breaking apart and then touching again.

He could feel Alfie's hard, beautiful cock underneath his arse and Christian's cock was begging to be released.

As they kissed, Alfie's hands kept rubbing all over Christian's smooth, slick body. He rubbed the younger boys nipples, gripped his thighs and grabbed his arse cheeks.

It didn't take long for all the kissing and touching to have Christian panting and moaning.

"Please Daddy, please can you take the cage off?" Christian panted out.

"Why is that honey?" Alfie asked.

"I'm so horny, please, I'll be good I promise." Christian begged.

His arms were wrapped around Alfie's muscular body and Alfie kept grabbing his arse cheeks, he felt so small, so weak, so horny.

"Tell you what," Alfie said before passionately making out with Christian for a minute or so, "If you agree to take your Daddy's big, hard cock in your arsehole right now, you can take it off."

I knew it! I knew he was eventually going to bring his attention to my arse, it was only a matter of time. But no, that is too far, sucking a dick is one thing, being fucked by a man, there is no way to justify that.

"Daddy... I can't do that, I'm not gay, please I'll do anything else." Christian begged, putting on the softest voice possible.

"Oh but you are gay, you already love your Daddy's cock." Alfie whispered.

"I'm sorry Daddy... I can't." Christian told him.

"Then it stays on." Alfie replied bluntly.

Fuck! I can't do that, I can't have his cock in my arse!

"Get on your knees son." Alfie then told him.

Christian knew what was going to happen, the part of him that didn't want to was fighting with the part of him that wanted Alfie's cock back in his mouth. Nevertheless, Christian knew he didn't have a choice and lowered himself to his knees and in between Alfie's legs.

Without any instruction to do so, Christian instinctively reached forward and wrapped his fingers around Alfie's throbbing cock. It seemed using Christian's mouth so much had him harder than ever.

Again, without even being told to do so, Christian leant forward and wrapped his lips around Alfie's cock. He couldn't get over how natural it felt and he started to slowly bob up and down on it.

"Good boy, you were born to be my cocksucker." Alfie moaned.

It seemed when this cock was in his mouth Christian turned into a different person. Not the jock, the strong, straight man. No, he was a loving cocksucker.

Although Christian had taken Alfie's cock in his mouth a few times by this point, this was the first time that Christian actually set the pace and felt like he was sucking on his Daddy's cock.

Normally it had been Alfie fucking Christian's face, but this time, Christian was happily and greedily bobbing up and down.

The steam around the room caused his Daddy's cock to be slick and Christian's lips easily moving up and down his shaft. At the same time he was swirling his cock around the thick, leaking head.

"That's it baby, love my cock." His Daddy moaned out.

Christian didn't even care that someone could walk in and catch him, it was as though everything else in the world didn't exist as he sucked on this perfect cock.

"Mmmm." Christian automatically moaned as he tasted more and more of his Daddy's delicious precum.

His mouth was moving up and down lovingly as his right hand was slowly wanking the bottom half of his Daddy's thick meat.

"Suck on my balls, son." Alfie then moaned in a deep, heavy breath.

"Yes... Daddy." Christian panted, his own cock was begging to be freed.

He gripped his Daddy's spit covered cock looked down at his smooth, wet balls. The steam room had made Christian feel completely covered in sweat as he leant forward and pressed his wet tongue against his Daddy's heavy balls.

The skin was so soft and smooth, simply covering his hard egg shaped balls that Christian lovingly massaged with his tongue.

"Oh yeah, keep doing that my little slut." Alfie moaned.

"Mmmm!" Christian moaned at being called a slut.

He then gently sucked one ball into his mouth and ran his tongue all over. He knew he was doing a good job as Alfie let out even deeper moans.

He's so manly, this is a real man's cock and balls, they're perfect.

Christian spent a while massaging both balls with his mouth until Alfie told him to get back to his cock.

Like the cock slut he knew his Daddy wanted, Christian went to town bobbing up and down Alfie's throbbing cock.

He was taking it deeper down his threat at every bob and kept his tongue running all over his Daddy's shaft.

"Fuck yes, just like that you fucking slut... you want your Daddy's cum again don't you?" Alfie moaned.

"Yes Daddy!" Christian instantly moaned back before devouring the thick cock again.

Over and over he fucked his own face with Alfie's cock as he felt it twitch in his mouth.

"Fuck... I'm gonna cum boy, swallow every last drop like the gay slut you are!" Alfie moaned.

A thick, hot strike of cum hit Christian's tongue and he let out another loud moan from the addictive taste. Christian never let his lips leave his Daddy's cock as his mouth kept getting filled with creamy cum. It was so fucking much he had to constantly swallow it down. The taste was overwhelming and Christian was moaning louder than Alfie as he kept bobbing up and down, milking his Daddy's balls dry.