Gym Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Christian waited to hear from Alfie about his punishment. It wasn't until 6pm when he got a text come through.

Alfie: We're not going to the gym tonight son, you're coming to mine. Your Daddy x

What? He wants me to go to his place? That can't be good.

Christian: Daddy, how can I know I will be safe? Your son x

Christian wanted to do anything possible to stay in Alfie's good books, even if it meant playing along with his game.

Alfie: You don't. you just have my word. I will send you my address, be there at 8pm. Your Daddy x

Soon after, Alfie sent his address over. To Christian's shock and fear, he didn't actually live very far away from him and Jane.

When it got to 7.30pm Christian told Jane that he was going to the gym, he got dressed and took his bag, but instead he started to drive to Alfie's address.

He was a mess the entire way, he had no idea what Alfie had planned, which in a weird way, excited him more.

When he got there he realised that Alfie actually lived in a pretty nice house. It was a detached in a nice neighbourhood.

Nervously, Christian knocked on the door and waited for Alfie to answer.

"Son, come in." Alfie said with a smile.

He had no shirt on, his huge, muscular, hairy body on show. All he was wearing was very tight white boxers and Christian could see the outline of his big cock very clearly.

Christian walked in and when he heard the door close fear took over his body. He was locked in this older, gay mans house and knew he had no way out.

"Follow me." Alfie said and led the way down a hall.

They eventually went into another room which confused Christian. It was dimly lit by a dozen or so candles around the room, there was a nice, smell coming from a few diffusers and then, Is that a massage bed? In the middle of the room.

"You've been working so hard at the gym lately son that I thought you would need a massage, and I am fully qualified." Alfie said and his big hand landed on Christian's back.

A massage? What is he playing at?

Christian looked around the room and then he spotted 2, no three cameras set up with different angles around the massage bed.

"Ah yes," Alfie said with a smile, "as you can see, your punishment will be that we are making another film."

"Of you massaging me?" Christian asked.

"Yes, now, take off your clothes." Alfie ordered.

That's not too bad, just a massage? I was expecting much worse.

Christian took his clothes off until he was completely naked, strange, since joining this gym I've been naked more times with Alfie than my fiancé.

His cock was soft and Alfie guided him onto the massage bed. He lay on his front and put his face in the hole.

Then, Alfie put on some relaxing music.

"There we go son, just relax." Alfie whispered.

Suddenly, warm, sensual oils started to fall all over Christian's back. He didn't have a towel on, but he assumed that was for the purpose of the recording.

"Thank you, Daddy." Christian whispered.

Alfie hadn't told him to say anything for the video, but Christian assumed that he should.

"Good boy." Alfie whispered and then his big, strong, oily hands pressed against Christian's back.

For the first few minutes he just rubbed the oil so it completely covered Christian's back, then he worked down the back of his thighs and his calves.

Ten minutes in, the entire back side of Christian was completely covered in this warm, slick oil. That was when he started to feel his cock go hard against the bed.

Alfie then started the massage properly at Christian's shoulders. He stood in front of the younger man's head and pressed his strong hands firmly into his shoulder muscles.

"Mmm that's nice." Christian moaned, Alfie definitely knew how to give a massage.

"That's it son, you enjoy Daddy rubbing you." Alfie whispered.

Alfie's big, strong hands rubbed all over Christian's shoulder and he started to feel like he was melting into the bed. It was amazing and very relaxing that his cock actually started to go down.

He then moved to Christian's back, but Alfie remained stood over his head. His huge presence over Christian as his hands rubbed all along his back.

"Mmmm." Christian moaned again as Alfie rubbed deeper and deeper.

Christian didn't know how long that went on, but he felt totally and utterly relaxed by Alfie's hands.

Alfie then walked around and poured more of the slick oil over the back of Christian's thigh before his hands pressed into them.

"Ooohh, that's nice." Christian moaned out again.

Alfie didn't respond, he just kept kneading into Christian, over and over. His hands were like magic.

His hands started at the bottom of the back of Christian's thighs and he pushed them up, the oil made it very easy. Then he would reach the bottom of Christian's arse cheeks and then he would pull away.

The soft music, the delicious smell, the lovely oil, it was all lowering Christian's inhibitions and become putty in Alfie's hands.

As Alfie kept rubbing the inside of Christian's thighs his hands constantly moved higher and higher. Until, Christian felt an oiled up finger graze against the bottom of his smooth balls.

"Mmmm." Christian accidentally moaned in response.

Alfie did that ten or more times, just slightly touching Christian's balls and then moving away. Each time, Christian let out a little high pitched moan and his cock started to grow again.

Then, Alfie's hands rubbed up the inside of Christian's thighs, his fingers gripped onto Christian's arse cheeks and both of his thumbs started to gently rub against his balls.

"Do you like that, son?" Alfie asked.

"Mmmm yes, Daddy." Christian moaned back, his cock nearly fully erect.

He could feel Alfie's fingers gripping into his plump arse cheeks as his lower balls were getting massaged. But he was too lost with how good it felt to care.

Alfie then moved his hand away, much to Christian's disappointment and started to massage his calves and feet. As much as it annoyed him, Chirstian wanted Alfie's back on his balls.

"Lift your arse up a little for me son." Alfie then whispered.

Christian just did as he was told, as he was lifted up slightly, Alfie reached underneath and felt Christian's fully hard cock.

With a light pull, he pulled Christian's cock back, further than it had gone before until it was completely pointing down.

"Oooohh." Christian moaned out, it hurt a little for his cock to stretch and face that way.

"Now lay back down." Alfie whispered.

He completely lay on his front again, but his cock was pointing down and completely exposed.

Suddenly, he felt Alfie jump up onto the bed, it must've been a strong bed to support them both but Alfie knelt between Christian's legs.

One of his oil covered hands started to rub up and down Christian's hard cock. It didn't take long for his cock to be completely covered in the oil and twitching constantly.

"Oh... that feels amazing." Christian moaned.

He then felt more oil get poured onto him, but this time it went all over his arse cheek and Christian felt it pour down between them and around his arsehole.

He didn't clench though, he was too relaxed to stop it.

Alfie started to knead his arse cheeks, grabbing and squeezing them and every now and again touching Christian's aching cock.

When he felt Alfie grip both of his arse cheeks and pull them open, Christian didn't move, he just allowed it.

"You have an amazing body son, I'm so lucky to have you as my gay slut." Alfie whispered.

"Mmm thank you Daddy." Christian moaned as Alfie kept rubbing and spreading his arse cheeks.

One of Alfie's thumbs started to massage the head of Christian's cock, it was sending shivers of pleasure throughout his body. He could feel his precum mixing with the oil but it just felt amazing.

"Oh god.... Yes Daddy." Christian moaned as his cock got massaged.

Even though it was just his head getting rubbed with a thumb, Christian could feel his orgasm building and building. He started to breath heavier and little, high pitched moans left his mouth.

"Oh god... I'm gonna cum." Christian moaned out but as soon as he said it Alfie's thumb left the cock head.

Suddenly Alfie's body moved forward and his bare chest pressed against Christian's oiled up back. Alfie's warm breath hit Christian's ear as he lent in close.

"Not yet son." Alfie whispered and then nibble on Christian's ear lobe.

"Oooooh god." Christian panted out.

That was when he realised, at some point, Alfie had taken his boxers off. Christian could feel Alfie's bare, thick, hard cock press against his arse cheek and his lower back.

Alfie just kept nibbling at Christian's ear as his hands ran up and down his back. The oil that was all over him was getting spread over Alfie's front.

"You like it when I touch you, don't you Christian?" Alfie grunted into Christian's ear.

"Mmm, yes Daddy, I do." Christian moaned back.

"Can you feel your Daddy's hard cock on you, that's because of you." Alfie whispered and his tongue ran around Christian's ear.

Oh god... he's so big... he's so beautiful.

"I can Daddy, thank you." Christian panted.

Alfie was rubbing his body against Christian's, his big, hard cock was rubbing all over Christian's arse cheeks.

It was sensual, it was loving and it was sending Christian wild.

"I always wanted a beautiful son to be my personal slut," Alfie whispered, his tongue kept teasing Christian's ear and neck, "and finally, you're all mine."

"Oh god... Daddy...." Christian panted.

"You're going to please my cock whenever I want, aren't you son?" Alfie whispered.

"Yes.... Yes Daddy." Christian moaned again.

Suddenly Alfie jumped off of the bed and walked in front of Christian, the younger man lifted his head from the hole in the bed and saw the big, juicy, oil covered cock in front of him.

"Touch it." Alfie whispered.

Christian didn't hesitate, he moved his arms and reached to grab Alfie's rock hard dick.

"You love your Daddy's dick don't you son?" Alfie whispered.

"Yes Daddy, it's perfect." Christian replied as without an instruction, he started to rub the cock up and down.

He watched his hand spread oil all over the glistening, throbbing cock. He could see precum coming out of the end and Christian couldn't stop himself from panting.

It's so hard, so beautiful, it just looks so... delicious.

"Tell me what you want, son?" Alfie said, he edged himself slightly closer so his glistening cock was only an inch from Christian.

The younger man could feel the warmth eradiating off of the big cock, he could smell his delicious precum and his mouth started to water.

"I... I..." Christian stuttered, Am I really going to say it?

"Look at me son," Alfie whispered and Christian raised his head to make eye contact with Alfie, "Tell me what you want."

"I... I want to suck your dick, Daddy." Christian whispered as he stared into his Daddy's eyes.

Alfie let out a huge grin as he looked down at the young man.

He edged slightly closer again so the head of his cock was a hairline away from Christian's lips.

"Say it again." Alfie ordered.

Christian moved his gaze to the wonderful cock that was just out of reach from his mouth.

"I want to suck your dick, Daddy." Christian panted out, a little firmer than last time.

"You have to do better than that son." Alfie whispered.

"Please Daddy, please let me suck your big, juicy, hard, perfect cock like I was born to do." Christian begged.

Do I mean that?

"Okay son, open your mouth." Alfie whispered.

Christian did as he was told.

He lay there on his stomach, his entire body covered in oil as he opened his mouth and waited to have his first ever cock.

Alfie just very slowly edged himself forward and into the boys open hole.

The first thing Christian felt was the warmth inside of his mouth.

He slowly and lovingly closed his mouth and wrapped his lips around his Daddy's perfect, delicious cock.

It was so thick that Christian's mouth was as wide open as possible as his lips rested on the skin.

That was it, Christian had a cock in his mouth.

He automatically lifted his drooling tongue and slowly ran it against the head of his Daddy's dick, his taste buds turned electric from getting precum straight from the source.

"Mmmm." Christian lightly moaned as his tongue gently ran around his Daddy's head.

"Good boy," Alfie moaned, "I'm so proud of you, you're officially my little cocksucker."

Is this what he planned when he told me to come over? Christian thought and looked up at Alfie's smiling face, to make me so weak that I would finally break and willingly suck his cock. Well, it worked.

It's so warm and so big in my mouth, it feels so natural, I can't believe I've been denying myself this for so long. I should've listened to him sooner... to my Daddy.

Christian closed his eyes and just enjoyed the new sensation of having a cock in his mouth. He wasn't able to move much since he was lay on his stomach, but he lovingly circled his tongue around his Daddy's thick head that kept leaking precum.

"Mmmm!" Christian moaned again around the cock as he kept tasting delicious precum.

Alfie just stayed still and smiled down at his new cocksucker, he watched the enjoyment and pleasure that Christian was getting from having a juicy cock in his mouth.

Christian could feel the cock twitch in between his lips which gave him amazing joy to know he was doing a good job.

"That's it son, you're doing a great job," Alfie moaned, "You're making your Daddy very happy."

"Mmm." Christian moaned in response as he started to move his mouth around the big cock.

His head was bobbing forward and backwards as much as he could from his lying down position. Every little bit of Alfie's cock felt like heaven in Christian's mouth as he savoured his first ever blowjob.

"You're going to be sucking your Daddy's cock a lot now." Alfie moaned but Christian was too lost in the moment to properly hear him.

That was until Alfie moved a little bit away. Instinctively, Christian opened his mouth and tried to move forward to take it back in but Alfie gently grabbed his face and made him look up.

"You want that, don't you son? To suck your Daddy's cock all the time?" Alfie asked.

Christian's mouth was still hung upon, he couldn't believe the thoughts going through his head but Alfie had well and truly seduced him. He just shook his head in response.

"No, say it." Alfie ordered.

"I want to suck your cock all the time Daddy." Christian told him, once again he tried to push forward to get the cock back in his mouth but Alfie stopped him.

"And why is that?" Alfie asked.

"Because... Because I'm your cocksucker, Daddy." Christian admitted.

"Good boy, I'm so proud," Alfie congratulated, "Now keep your mouth open and stay still, Daddy's going to fuck your face."

Christian nodded again and held his mouth open. Alfie kept a hold of his head as he slowly guided his cock in between Christian's lips which automatically wrapped around him.

"Mmm." Christian replied again, something about having a cock in his mouth felt so natural.

This time, Alfie started to slowly thrust in and out of Christian's mouth. At first it was only a couple of inches at a time. Christian kept his lips locked around the thick cock and kept his tongue running against the shaft or around his head.

"That's it, I'm going to train you to be the perfect cocksucker." Alfie moaned as his cock slowly moved forward and backwards.

He was going slightly deeper at every thrust. Christian knew he didn't even have half of it in his mouth but he already felt full.

"Soon, you won't be happy without Daddy's cock in your mouth." Alfie moaned as he got a little faster.

Christian's mouth started to make a popping sound when Alfie pulled back but then filled him up again. With a big strong hand holding his head, Christian just let this older man use him for pleasure.

Faster and faster Alfie thrusted in and out of Christian's mouth. Christian could tell how horny his Daddy was getting, which in turn just made his own cock leak more.

"That's it, take my cock you little slut." Alfie moaned.

"Glugg!" Christian suddenly gagged when he felt his throat get hit by the head.

"Shhhh, you can take it." Alfie whispered but he never let up on thrusting.

Over and over he was hitting Christian's throat and made him gag.

"Glug....gllugg....gluggg.." Christian groaned and gagged each time.

He opened his eyes and saw he had nearly three quarters of the cock by that stage.

That was when Alfie really picked up the pace. He had eased into Christian's through, but it was time for him to properly fuck the young man's face.

"Gllg..gllg...glllgg...glllgg!!" Christian gagged over and over as the cock ruthlessly fucked his throat. It was fucking amazing.

Christian's own cock was twitching as he felt his Daddy's dick go deeper and deeper.

"You've nearly got it all you fucking slut, you want all of Daddy's dick?!" Alfie roared.

"Gllllggggggg!!" Christian groaned in agreeance.

"Breath through your nose!" Alfie instructed.

He gripped Christian's head tighter and Christian did as he was told.

"Glllggggg!" Christian gagged again but Alfie didn't pull back.

He was forcing his cock to slide deeper and deeper down Christian's throat.

"Swallow!" Alfie ordered.

Christian did as he was told at it seemed to open his throat up a little more, only for the giant cock to slip deeper down.

Then he felt it, Daddy's big, smooth, heavy balls rested upon his chin.

"GLLLLLLGGGGGGGG!!" Christian groaned louder than ever as he knew he had taken the entire cock.

"Fuuucckk yessss!!" Alfie roared out, "You have my entire cock you cocksucking sissy whore!!"

Shockwaves of pleasure went through Christian's body knowing he had 8 inches of pure meat down his throat.

He was struggling to breath and with his mouth so full he started to feel spit drip down his chin.

"GLLLGGGG!" Christian groaned again as he started to lose air.

"Hold it my slut! Keep my fucking cock deep in there!" Alfie moaned.

Christian's head started to go light, all he could feel was his throat wrapping around this perfect cock and spit pour past his lips. He started to panic and gripped onto the bedsheets as he ran out of air.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!" Christian gasped for air when Alfie finally pulled his cock back.

I pile of spit fell down his chin, leaving a trail going from his lips to his Daddy's cock that was just an inch in front of him.

"I can't believe you got it all down," Alfie panted, "You were born to be my cocksucking son."

Christian was panting for air as he tried to catch his breath, but his eyes never left Alfie's cock.

"Turn around and rest you head off the edge." Alfie ordered.

Christian was too far gone to ever object and did what he was told. His oiled up back lay down and he rested his head off the bed and looked up at his Daddy from upside down.

"Open your mouth." Alfie ordered.

He did as he was told, Alfie instantly pushed his cock back into Christian's open mouth and carried on fucking him like that.

"Gllg...gllg...gllggg!" Christian gagged around the cock, but from that angle it seemed easier for the cock to slide deeper down his throat.

It took a few minutes, but soon Christian was getting slapping in the face by Alfie's spit covered balls as his entire cock went down his throat.

"Fuck yeah... just like that.... Fuckk!" Alfie moaned over and over.

His big hand suddenly gripped onto Christian's aching cock and the young mans body twitched with pleasure.

"Mmmmm!! Mmmmm!!" Christian moaned around Alfie's ruthless cock as his own dick got wanked.