All Comments on 'Gym Rats Ch. 02: Explosive Reunion'

by StoryWhore

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this chapter. Better than the first. Love the sweet tone. Abbi and Scott are real people and you have tension and drama without undercutting the sweetness. Love to see her slip into his bed for tender morning sex, being his little spoon. Languidly making love and talking.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

****Good follow-up. Looking forward to future chapters. Thanks for sharing.

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women4 months ago

The parking lot encounter should have drawn poice, but we will leave that to literary license. She left her car and went to his home, which in itself is odd to see. The trainer at the gym must not have recognized herbir layed dumb. After her reaction, maybe we will assume he just did not to be involved.

Now let us discuss the sex. She obviously forgave him and he gave her the attention she deserved. I liked he tucked her in bed and left her to sleep. Maybe in the next chapter she hints and he gives her more attention to show he is not a brute. Will she be the domme to his sub for another bout or two?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryWhore@StoryWhore
Hello! I figured it was time I finally quit hiding and give some information about myself. I like to talk to people on here about things other than, or adjacent to, sex. So fair warning, if you're coming in hot you're probably going to spook me off pretty quickly. I enjoy in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES