Gym Rats Ch. 02: Explosive Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbi nodded gently, watching him as he got down on his knees in from of her. He leaned in, placing gentle kisses on her breasts, his hands wrapping around her waist to pull her in closer. She felt her body warm, blushing gently at his affections. It was much different than what they'd done in the gym.

She felt his tongue catch her nipple, and she let out a gentle moan. He sucked, sneaking glances up at her to admire her pleasured expressions. She obviously liked having her nipples played with, he made note of that. His hand slid down between her legs, finger sliding to part her lips gently. She was wet, but not vibrating with heat like she had been in the gym. He slid his finger along her labia, wetting it before moving to her clit to tease gently.

Abbi let herself relax, leaning back to rest on her hands as she spread her thighs open on the bed, tilting her hips to expose herself to him. His mouth pulled free of her breast as she leaned backward, but it was a willing sacrifice to make for his attentions. Her sex started to swell, pussy aching for attention.

Scott leaned in to kiss her stomach now. The room felt electric again, and he knew she was enjoying herself. His free hand sneakily reached between his own legs, stroking at his cock if only to torture himself. He knew he wasn't going to find release, but the feeling between them was too much to just ignore. He had to keep himself in check or he'd have her on the bed begging for mercy when he tore into her.

Scott refocused on his mission, a hand sliding up to her stomach. He pushed her down until she was laying flat on the bed, legs draped over the edge. His hands massaged her thighs gently, kisses trailing just behind. He moved until his face was buried against her pussy, tongue moving to tease her clit where his fingers had left off.

Abbi didn't resist his guidance, instead opting to lay spread out on the bed. The caress of his tongue against her sex made her body feel hot and flushed. Her hand instinctively moved down, resting against his shaved head. "Scott... you don't have to do this. I've been acting out, you-" Her words were cut short as he slid two fingers inside of her. He pressed deep, his tongue lashing hungrily against her clit as he started to finger her. He wasn't going to stop just because she was feeling sorry for herself.

Abbi didn't protest again. Her hand grasped at his head, almost humping up against his face as he pleasured her. "Oh god..." She spread her legs wide until she could feel tension in her muscles, pumping gently against the tease of his fingers. Her body came alive, goosebumps forming over every inch of exposed skin. The room felt icy compared to the heat coming off her body. Her muscles began to flex, her back arching as she dug her shoulder back against the bed, pressing her hips in closer to him.

Scott glanced up, watching her contort in pleasure around his fingers and lavishing tongue. His own cock throbbed again, and it was hard to resist the urge to tend his own needs. He desperately wanted to force her on to the bed and have his way with her. He was hungry, but he let that fuel his attention to her. His tongue worked tirelessly, flicking back and forth to tease pleasure out of her body. He could feel her pussy grab tight around his fingers, swollen and wet, her body trembling at each plunge deep.

Abbi couldn't take it anymore. A loud moan accompanied the violent tremble of her body. She squirmed, her fingers grasping at his head, desperately holding him there. As she continued to tremble, her arms fell to the side in an attempt to stabilize herself using the bed beneath her. Her thighs trembled to either side of him, and she tried her hardest to keep herself spread wide to keep his fingers plunging deep inside. The orgasm washed over her, each wave causing her pussy to clench around his fingers until he pulled them out, dripping with her juices.

One final moan escaped past her lips and all the tension in her body melted away. She lifted her head to look down at him, but quickly dropped her head back against the soft bed. She was spent. She took pride in not leaving her partner without pleasure, but after the anxious week she didn't have anything left to give.

Scott stood up, his hard cock twitching as he reached to wipe the tase of her from his beard. He smiled, standing over top of her, eyeing her naked, spent body almost lifeless on his bed. He had to reign in his hunger again. He leaned over, scooping her gently into his arms before lifting her to the top of the bed. He tucked her in before leaving the bedroom, stealing one glance back at her fast asleep before closing the door behind himself.

-----

Authors Note: Hello! Thank you for reading. Please feel free to provide any comments or feedback. Do you have ideas for how Abbi can make it up to Scott? I'd love to hear your thoughts, and look forward to writing more stories in the future.

12