Gym Ratz, Round 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers

But she reached out her little hand and ran her fingertips over it, then her palm, and it was my turn to lay back and shudder. And I groaned when she finally closed her hand around me and squeezed, just a little. And she looked at me with concern and said, "Is it ok?" All I could do was nod, I had forgotten to breath.

With a giggle she reached under the waistband and pulled me out. And she stared, just stared, as she held me in her hand. Then she leaned down and gave me a little kiss. And I shuddered and whimpered as she gently stroked me.

And when she whispered, "Please, Johnny," I pushed off the shorts and got on my knees, leaning over her as I ground my lips against hers, then planted little kisses all over her body as I moved slowly down. She was quiet now, and when I looked up she was watching, smiling, taking deep long breaths.

I moved again and she helped as I pulled the skirt off her legs. Then she spread her legs and raised her knees as I pushed myself up between them and bent my head, giving her little kisses, licks and love bites on the insides of her thighs, all the way from her knees to almost ... there. She was moving now, her hips rocking almost imperceptibly, and every touch of my fingers and my lips elicited a little cry, almost a squeak, really.

When I finally grasped the band of her panties she raised her legs for me as I stripped them off. And she just lay still, shaking, as I ran my fingertips over her wet, slippery lips, her hands little balls at her sides. But when I slowly slipped a finger inside her she groaned, and her hips slowly lifted, asking for more, until it was buried in her. We didn't move for a moment but she was shaking so badly that I asked her, "Are you ok?"

She didn't say a word, but her hand reached down, grasped my wrist and pulled me against her. And she held me there. I started stroking her softly, inside, and once again her hips started to rock in time. But she started to whimper, then moan softly, and then she whispered, "Oh god Johnny, don't stop!" And as I continued she started to breath out, "Oh, oh, oh, oh," once again, but this time it got louder and then the pitch got higher. And suddenly her hand tightened hard around my wrist and she squealed, threw her head back and bucked on the bed! And to my amazement I realized, she was having a tremendous orgasm!

When it was over there were tears on her cheeks but she was smiling, beaming really, as she looked at me. And she said, "Johnny."

It was a request, a plea, a desire, permission, all in one word, and I moved quickly over her. She lay quietly, only lifting her hips a bit when she felt the tip of my cock against her. And she moaned softly as it slipped inside. Her eyes were closed, her breathing slow, and it seemed like she was just waiting.

She was incredibly tight but sopping wet and I rocked slowly, going deeper a little bit at a time. But before long she seemed even tighter, and I stopped for a bit to give both of us a chance to recover. When I pushed again, still nothing happened for a moment and I could not imagine how she could be that tight. But then she lifted her hips and heaved hard against me and I felt myself suddenly slide deeper with little resistance. And when she screamed, a hand in her mouth to muffle it, I knew. I had just taken a virgin!

I leaned forward to kiss her and she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me down on her chest. And after I kissed the tears away I chanted softly, over and over, "Baby, baby, baby, baby," as I kissed her again and again.

When her arms released me I pushed back up and we began rocking together. She was still so tight, but she seemed anxious to have all of me, buried in her. And very soon, she did. Now, in the dim glow, she was smiling again and her hands were rubbing up and down my arms as I leaned over her. When I pumped my hips a bit harder she responded, rolling under me, and soon our bodies began to slap together.

It wasn't long before I felt the need starting to boil inside of me, and I began to fuck her faster, deeper, panting now with effort and feeling sweat start to run down my face and body. I heard a moan under me, starting very quietly, then building, punctuated by little grunts as she valiantly thrust back against me. I opened my eyes to see hers wide open, staring back, and in a high, squeaky voice she gasped, "Ohhhhhhhh godddddddddd! Johnny! Johnny, Johnny! At once I growled as I began to pound against her, the loud slapping now filling the room and the old box spring squeaking under us. Her hands had a death grip on my wrists and her body shone with sweat, hers and mine, in the dim light.

I couldn't stop now, I knew it was almost over, and when she screamed, the sound of out of control ecstasy, I buried myself in her and she clamped tight around me. I wanted to fill her, give her every ounce of my love in that moment, but I gritted my teeth and hung on. And only when I felt her finally relax I pulled out and poured my seed onto her stomach. I didn't want to seem like Robbie, taking advantage of Penny. I knew there would be no protection.

We never slept that night, but we spent the time kissing, whispering, exploring, learning each other's touches and secret places. After all, she had been a virgin and was still a bit sore and tender. And the next morning we got up and had breakfast together, holding hands. Then we danced. We put the soundtrack CD in her player and moved to every one of the songs. Twice. Sometimes more. It was wonderful. She was wonderful.

But there was something different. She was still Baby. She always will be. But she was MY Baby. My baby. And the only time we went out that weekend was to buy a large box of condoms. I let her pick them out.

And we never went back to the mattress on the floor. She stripped the covers off her bed until there were only sheets and pillows and we spent hours and hours in it.

It turned out she loved to ride me. The first time, she had been lying on my stomach, kissing, giggling and petting, when she felt my cock touch her. Her eyes lit up and she pushed up onto her knees, then wiggled around, feeling the tip of my cock sliding over her pussy. And when it hit just the right spot she rocked backwards and I slipped in. And she had the most amazing smile as she slid slowly down, bouncing a little until she could sit flat on my hips. And we stared at each other with the biggest smiles!

She leaned forward and put her hands on my chest, then very carefully began raising and lowering her ass, gradually finding confidence and a rhythm and soon I was begging for mercy, her smooth wet tightness almost overwhelming me. But the condom helped and before long her ass was slapping down hard on me as she gasped and panted.

And when I raised my knees behind her and began to thrust she continued to rock, matching my pace and urging me on. But she loved to tease me, and sometimes stopped suddenly and pushed back hard until she could sit on me again. And then she rolled her hips, grinding on me, all the while playing with her beautiful breasts so that I could watch.

She tried turning around, facing away from me and leaning back so I could fondle her breasts as we rolled our hips together. It felt great but we really didn't like it because we couldn't see each other's faces. So she turned around again.

I can tell when she begins to feel the passion rising, she starts make little squeaky chirping sounds and has trouble with the rhythm. That's when I take over and begin thrusting harder, ramming myself into her as I watch her breasts bounce and swing. And She always says, "Oh Johnny!" just before she explodes on me!

We watched the movie together three times that weekend and several times since. But she is free of the obsession. It's our favorite story and I'm sure it always will be. But it's not OUR story, we have our own now. It's only been a couple of months since the day we met and I don't exactly live with her yet, although we're together all the time. And next week is her birthday and I plan on making it REALLY special. For both of us. After that, hopefully, I'll move in.

We go dancing, of course, every Friday night. Last week they cleared the floor for us. Oh, and yes, we still go to the gym. And sometimes, when just the right song plays on the speaker system, we dance together, just a bit. But now, everybody knows Baby and Johnny!

LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers
12