Stacey Pt. 01

Story Info
Boss takes his divorced assistant.
3.7k words
4.58
7.6k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All members in this story are over 18.

It was a quiet Friday and thankfully the office work was slow and it was just me and Stacey working today. The small office staff had several working out of town and others scheduled PTO for an extended weekend. Stacey had arrived at work wearing stretch pants, boots and a large pullover sweater that barely covered her ass. Casual Friday's were very casual today it seemed.

I never mix business with pleasure, work dalliances usually end up in disaster or worse a lawsuit. Lately I had been thinking about making Stacey an exemption as she had been sending signals that made my cock stir. Stacey was blonde, had 38 D boobs, 34" hips and a tiny waist all packaged on a 5'3" frame. The men in our organization were often drooling over her normal work attire of above the knee skirts, tight blouses and high heels. Yours truly included. However, being her direct supervisor was a no-go for me.

She had recently separated from her husband of 5 years about 6 months ago. She came into work one day without makeup (not that she needed any) her clothes disheveled and extremely distracted. I could tell she was upset all day but when I asked her, she said she was fine just not enough sleep the night before. I knew there was more to the story but didn't pry.

The next several days wasn't much better and she made a lot of mistakes. This was out of character for her. One afternoon I called her into my office, shut the door and sat her down for a talk about her performance. She broke down and said she had left her husband and I listened for the next hour to her tell me the details of her downward spiraling marriage and cheating husband. In the end I offered her my consolation, the number of an attorney buddy of mine and that she should take some time off to get her affairs in order.

She took everything I offered with the exception of the time off. She said it helped to stay busy and that she appreciated my listening and patience. She apologized profusely for her performance and I assured her that her job was not in danger and that she was a tremendous asset to our team. As I stepped to my office door and placed my hand on the door knob to usher her out, she wrapped her arms around my neck and placed a sweet kiss on my cheek thanking me again.

The hug caused my cock to stir and I hoped that she hadn't noticed my arousal. It caught me off guard. The scent of her body, hair and the way she pressed her body against mine seemed a little more than just a thank-you hug, but I tried not to read too much into it.

Her mistakes lessened and little by little she started getting her life together. Soon enough her divorce was final and her new life as a young divorcee began. She went out with friends and partied it up, but gave no man the time of day. I did notice that she would come into my office at times and we would end up talking about her personal life. She told me things about guys hitting on her, both at work and when she went out. I reminded her that we have a zero tolerance for any kind of harassment and asked her if she was being sexually harassed from coworkers and if so I needed to address it. She said it wasn't worth any trouble and that she had taken care of it.

She also complained about the slim pickings out in the dating 'pool' and how most men were just 'boys' and that she found herself attracted to older men. When she said this, she looked me dead in the eye and I found myself in a stare down. I was not about to lose this and knew that whoever blinked or looked away first lost. As we held eye contact, I replied that I knew full well how shitty the dating prospects were being divorced myself. I also stated that she was a very attractive woman, would find the right man in time and that she just needed time to heal. She smiled and laughed, looking away. I had won as her face flushed and she shifted in her seat. It seemed that I was no longer just her boss, but her confidant as well.

As she got up to leave I noticed she kept her hand on the back of her skirt and it looked a shade darker than the rest of the fabric and damp. She kept her front towards me as she side stepped toward the door. She reached for the handle and as she opened she asked me why I haven't gotten into any serious relationships since my divorce. I replied that I focused on work and just didn't think as old as I was anyone would interested in me. I told her that, like most middle aged men I was attracted to younger, better fit women and not the pudgy walruses in my age bracket that had a baggage train and were looking for a meal ticket. I said that young women I found attractive didn't want an old man like me.

She giggled and closed the door and asked if she could tell me something and keep it to myself. I replied 'of course.' Stacey then informed me that the women in our group called me the Silver Fox and that I could pretty much have anyone I wanted. She elaborated that I stay fit, dress nice, have my shit together, a gentleman and that I should pay better attention to the signals women send me.

Stacey gave me a wink and walked out the door. I sat there for minute and contemplated her remarks. Then I walked over to the leather bound chair she had been sitting in and placed my hand where her ass had been planted. It was still warm. Impulsively I checked to make sure the door was still closed and leaned down placing my face where her ass had been. This was not like me. I inhaled and could smell the sweet scent of Stacey's cunt still on the leather. It was dissipating but still lingered. I immediately got a raging hard on and rubbed myself through the fabric of my pants.

I licked the leather seat where the warmth was fading and tasted Stacey's cunt off the moisture her cunt had dripped onto the seat. She had been wet the whole time we were talking. I now knew what she smelled like and what she tasted like. Her cunt was sweet and all I could think about was burying my face in it.

For the next several weeks Stacey had been a little more touchy when no one was around. By that I mean she would hand me things and her fingers would linger touching mine. When I would have her look at a spread sheet she would rest her hand or arm on my shoulder, and would casually brush against my body. Her eye contact would linger a little longer than necessary and there were other signals such as when sitting across from my desk she would lift and separate her legs giving me a glimpse of her long tanned legs and her thong. Several times she would lean in to show me something on the computer or paperwork and she would rest her tit on my arm or my shoulder.

The tension was hitting the red line. She was young enough to me my daughter and all I could think about lately was being her 'daddy.' I was definitely getting her vibe but continued to maintain my professionalism and distance. That was until today. Stacey came into my office first thing and asked if I could give her a hand getting a box off the top shelf in the store room.

As I mentioned earlier, Fridays were casual. I was wearing jeans, boots and a t shirt. No meeting were scheduled and it was just the two of us.

Stacey stepped up the ladder and asked me to take the box she was wanting and to foot the ladder.

Her spiked heels were not conducive to using a ladder, but she insisted she get the box. I stood and looked at her tight ass in her leggings. Stacey had removed her Cardigan and was wearing a mid-riff sports bra that barely contained her jugs. She claimed it was hot in the office and besides she didn't want any dust on the box to get her sweater dirty.

The top showed off her thumb sized nipples very clearly and she stared at me as I took in her whole look. Stacey gave me a 'come fuck me' look and turned towards the ladder to climb up to the shelf. I stared at the fabric that showed off her prominent camel toe and placed my hand just beneath her left ass cheek on the back of her thigh as she ascended.

Stacey inhaled sharply and stepped up to the next step. My hand never budged. I could feel extreme heat radiating from between her thighs. I slid my thumb to the spot the fabric was pressed into her slit and felt her gusset was slick with her wetness. Stacey moaned.

I rubbed my thumb back and forth across her slit, pressing the fabric ever deeper into her blistering pussy. I stepped onto the lowest rung of the ladder directly behind her, never moving my hand from her thigh. The angle of my hand pressed my thumb deeper into her gash and she sighed even louder. Her hands had a death like grip on the ladder and her legs parted as far as the ladder would allow giving me better access.

I stepped up to the rung just below where her feet were planted. This gave my right hand reach to her right breast. My hand cupped her tit and my fingers traced the outline of her nipple through her top. I couldn't see Stacey's face but her breathing was ragged and her moans told the story. I continued to tease her body, rubbing her slit, pulling on her nipples, kneading her melons until her legs started to shake.

I let her body go and stepped off the ladder.

"Get down" I said.

Stacey stepped down off the ladder and turned around. The wanton lust was written all over her face. I grabbed her by the face with both hands and pressed my lips against hers, forcing my tongue into her open mouth. Stacey moaned into my mouth as my tongue danced with hers. I leaned my body against hers pinning her against the ladder. Stacey's right leg hooked around mine and her hands went to my ass, pulling my cock against her groin.

We held that position for a bit and then I broke our kiss. I wordlessly took her by the hand, interlacing my fingers in hers and led us out of the storage room and into my office.

I closed the door and flipped the lock. No one else was in our building, but I didn't want any accidental interruptions. Stacey stood in the center of my office looking lustily but unsure of what to do next. I could tell she wanted me to take control, so I did.

I walked to my office chair and sat down.

"Come over here" I commanded.

Stacey bit her bottom lip and walked around my desk and stood about a foot in front of my chair.

"Take off your top" I said confidently but in a low voice.

Stacey slowly crossed her arms in front of her. Her fingers reached beneath the hem of her bra and she pulled the top up and over her head. Her boobs were pulled up until the fabric released them and they bounced down and stood firm and out from her body with little to no snag. Her nipples were puckered and hard, sticking about a good inch away from her dollar sized pink areolas. I drank in her every detail.

I looked up at Stacey's face and her faced flushed red, her eyes looked at mine and then to the floor. She was a submissive there was no doubt. I held my hand up, palm open. Stacey placed her top in my hand and looked back up at me. I held her gaze as I took her top and brought it to my face inhaling her fragrance.

"Now the rest" I said.

Stacey leaned over and unzipped her boots, slipping one off and then the other.

I continued to inhale her fragrance as I watched her boobs hang and sway with her movements. Once she had removed her boots and socks, Stacey stood back up and hooked her thumbs into the sides of her waist band. She looked at me as she slid her leggings over her hips and then down her legs.

I held my hand out once more and brought the crotch of her leggings to my noose. Stacey had dressed sans any underwear, her crotch was soaked and smelled heady and sweet. As I breathed in her delicious scent I twirled my finger around in a circle.

Stacey complied and turned a slow full circle in front of me. I can't imagine what her ex-husband had against her but it couldn't be because of her looks. She was a goddess without any flaws. Her tits and her ass were firm. Her legs were well defined and showed that she worked out regularly. Her sandy blonde hair held a slight wave to it as it fell just past her shoulder blades. Her cunt was shaven and slick as an ice covered pond.

My cock was raging for release but I was going to take my time with her.

I stood up and dropped her pants into the seat I was sitting in. I took her by the hand and led her to the conference table across the room. Knowing what I intended Stacey hopped her ass up on the edge of the table. Instinctively, she placed her hands between her thighs in front of her crotch. I grabbed them by her wrists and forcefully moved them to the outside of her legs and pressed them palms down on the table.

Stacey's little gash was glistening with her juices and was swelling, flushed pink with her arousal.

I stepped in between her legs forcing them a little wider apart. I pulled her head back by her hair, forcing her face toward the ceiling, and kissed her deeply once again. Our tongues dueled and she firmly sucked on my tongue. My hand other hand firmly held her tit and I squeezed it causing her to moan once more. My fingers teased and twisted her nipple causing it to get even harder. Her legs squeezed against mine and her hands reached for my belt buckle.

While we kissed and my hand mauled her ample tits, her hand u buttoned my jeans and slid them down freeing my rigid cock that had been confined. Her hand circled my shaft and stroked it up and down making my engorged cock even harder than it was.

My hand soon left her breasts and moved down her stomach to the volcano that was between her legs. Her cunt was running like a boiling river. Heat and juices poured over my fingers and puddled on the surface of the table.

I released her hair and pushed her back on top of the table, her tits pointed straight up towards the ceiling and I leaned down taking one nipple and then the other in my mouth. I sucked and flicked my tongue across them. Gently at first and then with more force as time went on. I was soon sucking them like a vacuum trying to get milk from them.

Stacey was no longer moaning softly but moaning loud and crying as my mouth ravaged her breasts. I stood up and squeezed them both with my hands. I pushed them together and then pulled them apart. I was roughly flicking her nipples with my fingers then alternating between pulling and twisting them. I could tell she had never been handled this rough before but she was enjoying it and responding positively to the treatment.

"Please... I need your cock inside me" she whimpered.

"Soon" was all I said.

I pulled a chair around and sat down in it. I took off my boots and slipped my pants, underwear and shirt off. Then I wheeled the chair to the edge of the table and pulled her ass to its edge. Stacey's feet found the back of the chair and she rested them on its back.

I forced her thighs apart exposing her swollen cunt to my gaze. Her outer lips were thick and swollen. Her inner lips were deep pink and her opening was dripping with her nectar. Her hood was pulled back and her clit was exposed.

I started on the outside of her labia at the crease of her thigh and licked from her ass to the top of her mons. Stacey squealed and squirmed as I licked my way to her folds. I did the right side and them the left. Every stroke of my tongue moved closer to her opening and over lapped the area I had just licked. Stacey was about to go out of her mind.

I lapped all the way until the last stroke was right up the center of her hole. I circled her clit, never touching it and she dug her fingers into my hair, trying to force my mouth and tongue inside of her womb.

I teased her like this for a while by going back to the outside and working my way in. Stacey was begging me by now to please fuck her. I slid my index and forefinger into her snatch, curving them to find her g-spot and simultaneously clamping my mouth over her clit.

Stacey's body arched up off the table and a blood curdling scream escaped her throat as I sucked her clit, flicking my tongue over it and jack hammering her g-spot at the same time.

She gushed a flood of juices on my face and her hips bucked back and forth while her orgasm tore through her soul. Stacey shook and another flood gushed out. I sucked and licked as much of her juices as I could drink. As long as she could buck and scream I kept at it until the sensitivity became too much for her and she pushed against my head.

I stood up and directed my cock towards her entrance. As soaked as she was, she was tight, but I jammed my cock all the way to my balls. Stacey let out yet another howl as I bottomed out against her cervix. I pulled out and then jammed it back in forcefully. This time I didn't pull out all of the way, I left the head in and started fucking her. This wasn't love making, this was a hard core fuck she was receiving and I don't think she had ever been taken this way ever before.

I was fueled by lust as I crammed my cock into her womb, over and over and over again. I held her by her tits, using them as handles while pounding her sweet pussy. Stacey was thrashing and bucking and cumming all over my cock. Her creamy vestiges coated my cock and formed a ring around its base. I fucked Stacey like this and then felt my own orgasm beginning to boil.

I pulled out momentarily to Stacey's disappointment. I flipped her onto her stomach and lined up to take her from behind. Her legs dangled off the edge of the table. Her feet a couple of inches off the floor. I spread her legs and lined up my slick cream covered cock with her gaping slit and rammed inside of her.

I held her by her hips and plowed her from behind. I looked down and watched that firm ass of hers jiggle with every thrust I made. Her pink little asshole winked as I jammed her womb with my man meat. Her asshole was slick with juice and I took that advantage by rubbing my thumb over and around her little bud.

I drew back and started to thrust back in, I pushed my thumb into that tight little forbidden spot and pressed in as deep as I could. Stacey screamed once more and came all me over again. I felt the added pressure my thumb provided through the thin tissue separating her vagina from her ass. I was close, real close. My balls drew up hard against my body and I felt my cock grow thick and hard in Stacey's cunt.

I drew back one last time and shoved as deep as I could get. I felt the head of my cock shove past her cervix's opening and deeper into her womb. Stacey screamed, whether in pain or pleasure I couldn't tell...nor did I care. I held her hips fast as I shot load after load, sending millions of baby makers into her tight twenty six year old womb. My cock throbbed and pumped what felt like a gallon of jizz.

I held her there letting her cunt milk my cock for all it was worth. After a minute or two I let go of her and sat down into the chair. My cock was still pulsing but I was dry. Stacey moaned and groaned, her ass and hips twitching, her breathing ragged and raspy.

I sat back catching my breath as I watched her cunt ooze a mixture of our love juices out of her cunt and plop onto the carpet below the edge of the table. Stacey's body started to relax as she just laid there softly getting her breath back under control. I watched her for a few minutes before I puled her off the table to begin round two.