All Comments on 'Gym Submission Ch. 04'

by AltErik

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful!

Another amazing story, Erik. You have captured that longing so many of us have to serve beautiful black cock. Please keep it up! joey

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome

Well done another excellent story .

It hit the spot .

I saw my self in the story and was loving it.

Keep up the good work.

Krissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
welll written, i can see myself in these stories.

thank you for these stories. i love the 4 th. story of "gym submission" the mind play when he is thinking of his submission to cocks is exquisite to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please write more! God this was hot!

This may have been the hottest story I've read so far. I loved it. Please write more of this story. I can't wait to see what happens when the wife gets involved. I so wished this was me in the story...hot, hot, hot!

sissyslut50sissyslut50about 14 years ago
I love sissyboys

Im a sissyboy I just love this story... Its so hot makes me fill all warm inside reading about getting fucked with a big black cock mmmmm..Would love to read more about this Gym Submission...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
best series on Literotica!

are you planning on continuing it? Or writing any more?

VexingVixenVexingVixenalmost 13 years ago

Would love to see more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

PLEASE write more....Ch. 04 is incredible....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow wow wow!

I absolutely love your stories. I'm a transsexual pre-op woman who is "married" with a female partner but I am very submissive and we love to play with another couple. Though I haven't experienced it I would love to ganged by a group of black guys and be their slut-toy. In fact I want to show your stories to my Master as he already knows my fantasies but you have put them in exquisite print.

Thank you.

Snowflake

ThomiBoyThomiBoyover 11 years ago
More please!!!

What else can be said??? 'More please'. This was amazing. My little dick is still weeping!!!

sexyanklessexyanklesabout 11 years ago
WOW!

Amazing! This is one of the best series I've read. Can't wait to see more of her transformation and LOTS more black cock humiliation. Can't wait til his wife finds out she's married to a sissy whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My fantasy and dream

OMG I WANT TO BE THAT SISSY. JULIASEXYCD@YAHOO.COM

bluesky496bluesky496over 8 years ago

please tell us more i so want to be that sissy .

Target155Target155about 8 years ago
Would luv to hav more of this story

Would luv to be a sissy like that. Would hope he would finish the story. For sissy like us!!!!!

et1sw1064et1sw1064almost 4 years ago
Great story

Please write more of this great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Lucky sissy

What a truly lucky sissy. To be taken by a truly dominant, humiliated and used like that made this sissy cum into her pink lace tho g panties....

SissyAngelica123SissyAngelica12324 days ago

What a lucky girl. Submitting to black cock is amazing. Daddy turned me and I am now his pretty girl and worship his cock every day. Please we need more of your wonderful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAltErik@AltErik
I'm bisexual, but with only a few M/M encounters but LOTS of submissive/sissy fantasies. Regularly wear panties. Like to share fantasies, chat, read and write stories. All my stories represent some part of my lush fantasy life. I love to get feedback!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES