Gypsy Designs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Shadow
I_Shadow
233 Followers

"It really wasn't anything," she said knowing she'd allowed him to see that so she wouldn't have to say it out loud. "It was really when I woke up and saw who he was so I've learned it was a good thing and not all negative," she explained watching when he spun on his heel to stare at her.

"Some man hitting you has a good side to it? Are you insane?" he snapped, the anger apparent on his face. "You act like you'd love nothing better than to shred me at times, but this 'Roland' character can physically abuse you and it's a 'good thing'?" He shoved his hand through his hair glaring at her like she'd lost her mind.

The anger welled up in him with a rush he'd not experienced many times in his years, the thought of someone hitting or hurting her almost choking him while she sat there so calmly accepting it.

"Well it opened my eyes, it was all the shit he tried to pull afterward I don't like," she said firmly her chin lifting feeling as if she needed to defend herself. "He did everything he could to sabotage my work on my double degree, talking to professors, convincing them how poorly I was doing. Showing up where I worked, making complaints trying to get me fired. I eventually went to the police and filed stalking charges against him so if he tried to get any closer I could legally stop him," she sighed setting her mug down on the end table, tucking the blanket around her as if to create a cocoon that would protect her.

Her actions subtle but spoke volumes to him as he watched her, the shadows of fear and stress flashed across her face, lingering in her eyes. Small pieces of what'd happened invaded his mind while he continued to pace trying to erase the anger from his body language knowing she was reacting to it also.

"Sophie knew about this that's why she went to visit you a few months ago isn't it?" he asked, "I was in town for a few days but I could tell something was bothering her when she asked if I minded her taking a few days off, she never told me what it was but I knew it upset her."

She smiled suddenly then just as quickly tried to hide it, the laughter showing in her eyes, "What would you've done? Showed up with Sophie like an avenging angel come to right the wrongs done by the villain?" she couldn't help but laugh not only at what she'd said but at the dark frown he gave her.

Stepping around the room, stopping in front of her he reached down taking her chin making her look up at him. "Gypsy why don't you just hush while you're ahead and relax, just let me see it all before my temper gets the best of me," he said gently his thumb stroking gently along her jaw line. He smiled at her small sigh and nod. Stepping back he was slammed with the projected thoughts and memories that battered her mind.

"So you really think he's crazy enough to try and find out where you're at and show up here?" he said with a wicked smile, his eyes almost glowing in the reflected firelight. "Can you tell me about what you felt while all that happened?" he asked watching her closely. The darkness he'd felt had been slightly familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it.

Her eyes snapped to his quickly before she shivered, feeling the sudden chill that surrounded her. "How did you know about that? Could you see it or feel it?" she asked watching him closely. "Tell me if you know what it was. I've felt it more than once and I hate it. It feels like someone's watching me, they can see me and can hear what I'm thinking, but I don't know them," she said with a frown.

She closed her eyes nodding, "And Roland yes, he's done it before if I've even gone somewhere for a weekend or on a class trip. His father is a big alumnus with the university and he uses that influence to gain information," she explained. "The only way I think he could find me is through my best friend Megan because she's the only person who knows where I am, and she only knows the area but nothing more. His father also knows Barton Currington, Evelyn's father, but he hasn't spoken a word to me since my parents were killed."

He smiled down at her, "Let me assure you the estate has the best security money can buy so you're perfectly safe here, it might actually be fun if he'd try and show up. And all I got was your feeling and sense of what was surrounding you," he said rubbing his hands along her arms to warm her while she continued shivering.

The emotions hit him hard feeling the panic rising in her quickly. Sitting down on the couch he reached for her, pulling her against his side, his arm wrapping around her shoulders holding her gently. His body surged instantly at the contact but he pushed it back down sharply knowing the last thing she needed was to be hit with the overwhelming desire he had dancing through his mind to bury himself deep inside hr body wiping out all thoughts except what he was doing to her.

"Don't worry he's not going to be able to destroy anything else in your life, and what ever else that was wouldn't dare cross into my world and bother you again," he said reassuringly, "I spoke to Sophie this evening it looks like if we're able to set up some home care and rehab visits they've decided Vince might be able to come home next week so they'll both be here and the house won't be as empty and you won't be alone while I'm busy or gone," he told her.

She felt the warmth radiating from him, leaning against him her body stiff, not knowing if she could trust him. His words were soothing, taking a deep breath forcing her to relax and accept the comfort he offered. Her heart rested against his chest as his contained thoughts slipped effortlessly into her mind creating a rush of heat knowing he wanted her even though she was broken and damaged as she appeared in her own vision.

Stretching his legs out to the coffee table, he shifted her slightly settling her against him more comfortably tucking her shoulder under his arm, lifting his hand brushing her hair back from her face before tangling in the thick waves holding against him.

"You're not in this alone, and there isn't anyone here that's going to allow this bastard to play his games, unless you want to write some new rules," he chuckled brushing his chin against the top of her head. Smiling against her hair he shifted slightly as she curled against him, keeping her from coming into contact with his straining cock. He'd felt her mental smile when she'd blushed knowing just some of his thoughts.

"The only rule I'd want would be that he left me alone and forgot he ever knew me or my name," she said just above a whisper feeling safe for the first time in years.

Caydn held perfectly still when she shifted her body, her head now on his chest her arm thrown across his waist sleeping soundly. All the tangled thoughts that normally ran through her mind, seemed calmer at night, less frantic then he'd ever heard them. A few times he chuckled when he caught glimpses of her attitude surfacing thinking about the outfit she was planning to surprise him for the evening he'd invited her to attend with him.

The fluttering feeling of her heart under his hand along her ribcage caused his body to tighten time and time again forcing him to turn his mind to other things mentally shaking him self before he lowered his head tasting what she had to offer. It would be so easy to turn her face up to his and lose himself in those soft lips, his tongue sliding between them to do battle with hers as his hands took over exploring her body before he leisurely took his time tasting every inch of her.

It surprised him when he realized instead of feeling frustrated and impatient even though his level of sexual frustration was off the charts, he'd managed to spend most the night doing nothing but holding her while she slept. Normally he'd have been like a caged animal without continuous business matters to throw him self into, calls to make reports to read and comment on, but the night had been different calming and restful for both of them.

Looking toward the large bank of windows that looked out over the informal flower garden he saw the deep darkness that proceeded dawn. He hated to wake her but knew soon he'd need to rest. Leaning to the right, shifting her head from his chest to his arm so he could scoop his arm under her legs, she groaned softly fighting the movement that was waking her before she was ready.

"What's wrong?" she said softly, "Caydn you can put me down I'll walk to bed."

He chuckled holding her tighter, cradling her against his body her head on his shoulder. "Hush and let me do this," he said brushing his lips across her forehead when she slipped her arms around his neck with a sigh.

Kneeling on the edge of the bed once he'd got to her room he laid her in the center pulling his arms from beneath her before covering her with the thick throw she'd used all night. Reaching for the extra blanket draped at the end of the bed he spread it over her also. Looking down at her, he felt his body aching with need, creating a storm he knew would be out of his control if he didn't find some relief for his physical drive soon. Shaking his head he smiled remembering her face flashing through his mind when the woman from the bar was in his arms warm and willing earlier that evening. The thought of her was enough to make him stifle his desire holding it back allowing it to simmer awhile longer.

"You know sleeping near you is what I'd imaging a wet dream to be like," she whispered with a chuckle, "safe but warm, wet and satisfying just the same." With a sigh she rolled onto her side slipping back to sleep while he knelt beside her fighting right and wrong.

With a sigh he stood, going back down stairs he checked the house and security, before walking to his study locking the door behind him, stepping into the restful darkness of his bedroom for the day knowing it was going to be anything but restful sleeping with his cock demanding attention when ever the wind blew or she took a deep breath.

*******************

Gypsy woke up realizing she was still wearing clothes, then it dawned on her she'd fallen asleep in the study downstairs with Caydn's arm wrapped around her, her head on his chest. She vaguely remembered waking up when he carried her up stairs putting her to bed some time in the early morning. Covering her face she wondered if she had only dreamt making the comment about him being like a wet dream or had she really said it?

Grabbing a quick shower she went down stairs and started a pot of coffee. Finishing breakfast she grabbed her keys, heading out the door to visit Sophie and Vince before getting down to business picking out fabric and cutting out each piece before spending the night sewing, determined to finish one piece each day.

Caydn didn't have to look for her when he'd got up, walking upstairs he stood at the door watching her sewing then ironing the piece she was working on, the radio on in the background as she sang along softly with each song.

Clearing his throat to let her know he was there only to laugh when she turned grinning at him knowing he'd been there before he'd even got to the door.

"I see you've been busy if chaos is any indication," he laughed looking at all the fabric pieces on the floor and stuck to her clothes.

She looked around the room nodding, "I never claimed I was good at keeping things ship shape while I'm working, just that I'm amazing at everything else," she chuckled pushing her hair out of her face, sitting down at the sewing machine again. "I take it your going out again, I was going to ask for a favor if you didn't have some pressing meeting or event planned," she glanced over her shoulder at him.

He nodded, "Yes I'm going to out for a bit, depending on what the favor is I don't see why I couldn't handle it," he said walking across the room stopping beside her.

"I've been so busy I haven't thought about dinner and was wondering if maybe you'd swing by the Chinese place in the strip mall on the way back from town and pick up some soup and egg rolls for me that way I can keep working," she said, pinning the fabric she was holding together looking up for a moment to flash him a flirty smile.

His head fell back laughing deeply, "Did you actually just try flirting with me to get your way?" he asked his hands on his hips making the robe fall open over the muscled chest.

She felt her heart jump to her throat when she looked up at him, his hair falling over his shoulder down over the bare skin now exposed. Dropping her head she hoped she hadn't just licked her lips for real, wondering just what the smooth expanse of skin would taste like against her mouth. Closing her eyes she heard his chuckle knowing he'd heard what she was thinking since she'd done nothing to stop it. Daring to open her eyes just a bit she gasped to find him leaning down his nose almost touching hers his eyes probing hers, his smile making him seem less threatening.

"I've got to admit as tempting as that little flash of thought was I think this might be a safer way for you to find out exactly how I taste," he said leaning forward his lips caressing hers gently causing her to inhale sharply his tongue sliding seductively along her bottom lip. "Hmm you do taste like warm oranges," he said his voice a whisper against her mouth. "If this isn't enough of a taste for you then I'm sure I can find it in myself to be the gentleman and let you taste my chest, but granted your lips pressed against my body might be a test, but I assure you it's one I'm willing to take."

The heat flushed her cheeks hearing his whispered words, feeling the heat of his mouth caressing hers. A groan escaped her when his teeth brushed her lips tugging at them gently, the muscles deep in her stomach spasmed forming a knot of heat she didn't understand. She met his eyes, feeling his hand slip under her hair curling around the back of her neck pulling her toward him before deepened the kiss hungrily a low growl barely audible escaping his throat.

She sighed only for the sound to be captured by his mouth as she returned his kisses unintentionally. The heat and sensations drew her like a moth to a flame, relaxing she opened her mouth to his her tongue dancing seductively along his. Her hands moved from the fabric she held to touch the silken hair that fell over his shoulder as he leaned toward her.

Caydn felt the burning hunger to feed and for satisfaction from the web of physical desire that'd haunted him from the day she'd walked through the door into his life. Nipping at her tongue he knelt beside her chair pulling her body against his chest, her hand coming to rest against him her fingers caressing absently while his mouth continued its intensive assault on hers.

His hand slid around her throat his thumb stroking the rapidly beating pulse causing her to groan at his caress. Feeling his body throbbing he fought for control before he pulled her out of the chair and onto the floor beneath him driving his cock into her delicious body satisfying both needs ripping through his mind and body.

Gypsy felt his thoughts as well as hearing them, feeling his fight with himself and the confusing needs bombarding him, she pulled back slightly breaking the kiss, the only sound in the room was their gasping breath drowning out the radio.

"I'm sorry Gypsy," he said through clenched teeth trying to gain control of his body before standing, his cock standing at attention yet again painfully obvious and possibly embarrassing to her. "But I'm not going to say that I haven't wanted to do that from the minute I found you eating pizza and sorting through a trunk of fabric," he said softly his voice strained his forehead resting against her.

"Well don't say your sorry then," she whispered, "it makes it sound like you really are and this was a mistake." Blushing she smiled at the boldness of her statement.

Brushing his hair back over his shoulders he looked at her, "And you don't think this was a mistake?" he asked softly.

"How could anything that felt like that be a mistake?" she chuckled, "now I'm not saying that if it happened again it wouldn't be, but sometimes there are just some thing's you've got to know and this was one of them."

Fighting the urge to drag her back into his arms, he leaned back smiling at her trying his best to keep the strain he felt hidden when he met her eyes that had melted to look like liquid fire. "So let me see if I've got this right, once is acceptable but twice might not be?" he chuckled, "Gypsy you need to remember anything unacceptable or possibly the least bit dangerous will crawl under your skin and taunt you until you face it and prove it wrong," he said softly tugging a lose curl that'd fallen over her shoulder.

"You work I'm going to shower and go out and see to my own needs," he almost groaned, the feeling of frustration roaring through his mind, "I'll bring your soup and egg rolls when I come back," he laughed, standing and spinning on his heel walking out of the room before he wasn't physically able to walk away from her.

Driving toward town he recognized that he was much more of a predator tonight than he'd been in many years. Never one to deny himself any form of satisfaction his sudden behavior of not taking everything he needed was intensifying everything including his anger.

Scanning the area as he drove he knew he wasn't in the best mood to visit any of the places he normally frequented, or he'd find some way of taking his frustration out on someone.

Driving past a dark convenient store he noticed a car sitting in the parking lot the hood open, a woman standing beside it talking rather animated on a cell phone. Turning around in the next parking lot he turned in pulling behind her car rolling his window down.

The woman snapped her cell phone closed before glancing up at him. Her expression changed from frustration to excitement but he could sense the discomfort of fear also.

"Is there anything I could do to help you?" he asked his voice immediately dropping to the deep honeyed tones of persuasion his eyes never leaving hers.

The passenger door opened quickly, a tall redhead stepped out, "Would it be to much to ask that you might have a gun so we can shoot her sorry ass boyfriend who won't come jump off the car?" she snapped walking around the back of the car to lean against the trunk.

He laughed, "I don't think that'd help anything but if you'd like I can give you a jump, then what the two of you decide to do to the boyfriend is up to you," he flashed them a suggestive smile.

Getting out he got the jumper cables from his trunk, pulling his car around along side theirs. Within minutes he told her to try the engine that turned over instantly. Disconnecting the cables he handed them to the first small brunette who'd been on the phone, suggesting she carry them to the trunk of his car while he secured the cover over the battery posts. Glancing at the redhead he smiled seeing her standing along side the fender smiling compliantly.

Walking to the back of his car he wiped his hands before reaching for the cables, pulling the brunette into his arms. Dropping his head he fed quickly satisfying the basic hunger he'd felt every time he woke. Closing the tiny marks on her throat he suggested she wait in the car while he finished putting the cables away and closing the hood for her.

Closing the trunk, he walked over taking the redhead's hand walking her to the front of the car before wrapping his arms around her in what would look like a friendly hug before his incisors pierced the skin of her throat allowing him to take what he needed.

When the redhead's hand came up to caress his chest he almost snarled as the burning physical need filed his mind and body. His cock painfully hard instantly as images of Gypsy flashed through his mind, her scent, her taste the warmth that'd radiated from her body when she'd slept nestled at his side her head resting on his chest. Moving his hand along the red heads side he smiled as she groaned when his hands cupped her breast, his fingers pinching her nipple sharply as she thrust it against his hand.

I_Shadow
I_Shadow
233 Followers