Pocahontas

Story Info
Pocahontas conquers colonial white woman.
2k words
4.05
16.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pocahontas' breathing was labored by the time that she stopped. Her copper skin was drenched in sweat and the musk that radiated from beneath her dress was concentrated enough to cause ripples of distortion in the air. She ignored her smell, opting instead to hide behind a bush.

Currently, she was at the edge of a forest investigating the several claims from her people that there were ghosts on the shores. Being the chief of her tribe, she took it upon herself to quell any fear that her women may have. It's how she found herself here right now. But as she glanced beyond the bush and towards the shore, she confirmed that there were no ghosts roaming around. Instead, curious wooden structures met her eyes. They were made out of the logs of the trees, she noted.

Perhaps another tribe? She thought, worry running through her veins. If it was another tribe, she'd have to worry about them challenging her territory. She'd have to come back later with a peace offering and several of her women. But right now, she needed to figure out who exactly they were.

Pocahontas carefully stood from her hiding spot and slowly made her way towards the first wooden structure, making sure not to be seen, not that there was anyone to see her, everyone seemed to be inside the wooden structures. She hugged the wall, making sure not to let herself be spotted through the hole in the wooden structure.

Carefully, she slowly raised her head, pressing her forehead against one of the logs and peeking through a small gap. Pocahontas almost couldn't stop the gasp that threatened to escape her. Inside, just like her women had told her, ghosts stood.

Their complexion was white, deathly. Omens of death.

A male ghost drank from a tankard, spilling some liquid on his beard. He then dropped the tankard on the floor. "Woman, pick that up!" He roared.

From the corner of the room, another ghost, a female one, rose. She moved quickly and timidly, picking up the tankard from the floor and wiping it down. The man, grinning, raised his hand and slapped her behind. The woman yelped in surprise, dropping the tankard, eliciting a roar of laughter from the man.

"God, ye stupid woman." He said. Pocahontas frowned, she didn't understand this language of theirs, but she understood the dynamic within this tribe.

She shook her head. Women were meant to run their society. Hell, her tribe was composed of only women, the only exception being her. Even though she was female, she was two spirited, which meant she also possessed the spirit of man. One soul, two spirits, and that meant that she also had male genitalia.

Because of this, she had been revered as divine by her tribe. As she grew older and her cock grew as well, she had also been revered as a deity of fertility. When the men were forced to go and fight in a war between them and another tribe, due to her status as the divine daughter of the chief, she was placed in charge once he had been killed in battle along with all of the other men. At the ripe old age of 18 was when she became the chief, and with it came the responsibility of repopulating their tribe.

Now, though, she was 21, and she was the only one in her tribe that could impregnate anyone. All of her offspring had been either women, or two spirited, just like her. Men no longer were a part of their lives, and although they were missed, Pocahontas found it repulsive that the ghost man held power over the ghost woman.

Her lips pursed as she saw the woman return to her corner, head down, tears falling from her cheeks. The man had fallen asleep, his snoring loud. Taking her opportunity, Pocahontas circled her way around the wooden structure until she found the entrance to it. She ran her fingers over the refined wood, amazed at the brilliant way the ghosts had harnessed nature.

Snapping herself out of her admiration, Pocahontas tightened her grip on her spear and pushed the door open. On the other side, the woman looked up, confusion written all over her face before being replaced by fear. She tried to get up and wake up the man but Pocahontas brought her spear up towards her throat. Pocahontas shook her head.

"W-what dost thou want with me?" Asked the woman, her arms wrapped around herself. Pocahontas didn't understand what she had just said, so she ignored it, instead, she moved the aim of her spear away from the woman and towards the man's throat. The woman's breathing hitched. Pocahontas took a deep breath, and with all of her strength, she drove the head of her spear into the man's neck.

The man's eyes snapped wide open, a gurgled yell coming out of him. His eyes locked with Pocahontas'. She drove the spear further, grunting as he tried to remove it from his neck. The adrenaline running through her body was intoxicating. She growled as his efforts slowly died.

Eventually, his gurgling died down completely, leaving both women alone with one another. The ghost woman was at her corner, eyes locked on the man, body trembling. Pocahontas panted hard, the adrenaline still running through her veins, causing blood to rush to her cock.

Pocahontas ripped the spear from the man's throat and made her way to the woman, her cock slowly lifting the bottom of her dress, revealing to the ghost woman her knee long and near thigh thick cock. The woman gasped at what she was seeing. Her eyes darted from the copper colored cock to Pocahontas' eyes and back again.

Pocahontas slammed the end of the spear to the ground. She had killed the ghost man to save this woman from servitude, but the adrenaline that was running through her was making her horny, and when she got horny, she got horny, and nothing could stop Pocahontas then.

Intimidated, the woman complied, despite the shock at what had just happened. She carefully wrapped her hand over the cock, her hand failing to wrap fully around it. She tried ignoring the slow drip of blood coming from the corpse, instead, she lightly gripped the cock and began pulling back, a bead of precum appearing on the helmet of Pocahontas' cock.

Pocahontas closed her eyes and groaned in approval as the ghost woman ran her hand up and down her length. After about a minute of this, she slammed the spear on the ground again.

Getting the message, the woman inched her face closer to the cock, the ripples of musk slamming into her nose and into her brain. She bit her lip, stifling any noise, including a moan that threatened to escape. She'd be lying if she said that she wasn't curious. Here she had a cock that was bigger than anything she was told to expect from the other women in her life before coming to the Americas. This copper skinned woman had killed her husband and released her from a forced marriage. She was grateful and terrified, but like she said, curious as well.

Apprehensively she ran her tongue over the glans of Pocahontas and recoiled at the strong tangy taste. Even after she removed her tongue from Pocahontas cock, it felt like the taste had burned itself onto her taste buds. Pocahontas, on the other hand, was enjoying herself. It was clear that this ghost of a woman had never faced a cock like hers before. It was up to her to teach her how to pleasure it.

She slammed her spear against the ground and the woman dived back in, suctioning her lips to the glans of Pocahontas' cock. With her tongue, she flicked at the glob of precum that had formed at the tip of Pocahontas' cock. The tangy taste multiplied by a factor of 100. The woman felt lightheaded as the glob of precum filled her mouth. With no desire to be impaled by the spear, the woman swallowed the pre cum, nearly choking at the thickness of the fluid.

She knew that Pocahontas would want more. She could feel the throbbing of the cock against her mouth. And besides, she wanted to give her more. So, she took in a deep breath and plunged herself down on the cock of the copper skinned woman.

The first thing that the ghost woman's attention was brought to was the pain in her jaw. Pocahontas' cock was nearly as thick as her thigh, and her thigh was fucking thick. She could feel her jaw popping as she forced more of her length inside of her. She could feel her throat distending as Pocahontas' cock bore entrance into it. The ghost woman tried holding back tears of pain, but it was impossible as her throat got clogged up by Pocahontas' cock.

Her eyes went wide as her breathing was completely restricted. Pocahontas, however, smiled, this was where things got interesting for her. The ghost woman began flailing her arms, trying to push Pocahontas out of her, but the copper skinned woman was far too strong for her. Pocahontas simply placed her hands on the back of the ghost woman's head and pulled her further in. Pocahontas was enjoying the helpless opening and closing of the woman's throat. Its pitiful attempts at drawing breath resulted in more pleasure for her cock.

Once the ghost woman's face began going blue, Pocahontas pulled back her cock just enough for her to take a breath, and then, with all her might, she slammed herself further in.

The effect was instant. The woman tried screaming, but knee length and thigh thick cock absorbed all of the sound she tried making. No one was going to help her. She was trapped and subject to the virility and prowess of Pocahontas.

The copper skinned woman in question pistoned her hips as fast and as hard as she could. She was trying to ride off her adrenaline high, and this little bitch was going to help her come down. She gripped the sides of the ghost woman's skull hard, ignoring the woman's sorrowful attempts at trying to hurt her hands.

As the woman's face began turning blue again, Pocahontas could feel the cum churning in her balls ready to come out. She thrust harder and faster than before, the ghost woman's nose broken from pounding against Pocahontas' pelvis. As all of her muscles seized up, Pocahontas jumped and wrapped her legs around the woman's head, taking her down to the floor with her. She growled as pump after pump of her cum traveled up her nuts and out of her cock, flooding the ghost woman's stomach.

The woman had stopped trying to fight back, the lack of oxygen getting to her. She had enough brain functionality left to feel her stomach bloating with cum. Involuntarily, she also felt herself orgasming from Pocahontas' cock.

Once the woman's stomach had gotten big enough to spill from her lap and onto the floor, Pocahontas' orgasm came to a stop. She slowly unsheathed herself from the ghostly woman, allowing air to rush back into her lungs.

The woman lay on the floor, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her stomach bloated beyond comprehension. Beyond the doors, Pocahontas picked up on numerous voices.

"I swear upon the lord, it came from within John's cabin. He might be hurt!"

Pocahontas didn't understand a word they said, but she smiled wickedly at the woman in front of her. Pocahontas would come back, and she would take over this tribe of ghosts.

She hastily climbed out of the opening in the wall from the wooden structure and sneaked past the other ghosts who came upon the door. As she made it to the edge of the forest, she gripped her cock, settling it back under her dress, yeah, she'd definitely be back.