H & J The Influencers

Story Info
When your small vices over power the day job.
15.9k words
5
3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers

This is a typical Bazzle story. There is smoking, drinking but there is more emphasis on the weight gain.

Those that enjoy that sort of thing, I hope you can find some pleasure from this story.

H&J The Influencers

Heidi Mawhinney had it all. She was now twenty-eight. For the last four years she had been swanning around the globe with her best friend, 'assistant', and importantly lover, Jessica Latham.

It had all started by accident. Initially they both started sharing pictures or short videos of themselves together on Instagram. They were both wearing their barely-there brightly coloured bikinis. They played a lot on the fact that there was always that risk of an 'accidental' flash of nipple. As it was for Instagram and YouTube nothing was going to happen. They spent plenty of time ensuring everything was securely taped down.

The views happened because of Heidi with her natural athletic frame, perky chest, tanned flat stomach, with added bonus of long toned skinny legs. Plus, there was always the tease of the risk of a flash. It helped the image that Jessica loved Heidi and that she was very good at the art of both photography and filmography. Most of the time she preferred to stay behind the lens as she had her slightly larger build, but she had curves in all the right places. Heidi never complained. This was proved when they appeared together in shot. The two excitable bubbly friends were liked the world over.

Over time their followers' numbers slowly increased, they started name dropping various big manufacturers of their clothes and spending a small fortune on ever changing outfits. This meant that every weekend over the summer they skipped work and sunned themselves around their local area, moving from beach to beach. As their follower count further increased, they started using YouTube to link to their Instagram and then as TikTok became a thing they added content there. They would mass order clothes, then on rainy days, rather than sit on the beach they would camp in their pokey living room and do a mass try on 'fashion shows' and upload an edited one-hour show, cutting out them dancing around naked in the living room or of them getting dressed. Or on occasions that they were wearing matching but decent boring black underwear, they would change their skirts and tops on camera but make sure it was shown on fast forward.

Then as the clicks rack up, they boxed everything up still with the labels on, then the following morning took them back to the post office returning all the items. Once the cash was returned in the bank, they then would head back online to another store and order it all again. They just had to make sure they kept an eye on the returns policies.

Two years ago, when the Heid and Jess brand got big enough. They quit their day jobs in the local supermarket where they were 'till tarts' before they were actually fired for skiving. They had easily monetized their numerous video streams and advertising revenue from YouTube was now rolling in. They did not need the day job. For them clicks were cash. Cash helped them invest in better cameras, lighting and editing technology, which in turn helped produce better videos that produced more clicks and of course viewers. They then had more cash in the bank to enjoy on things they liked, like holidays in far flung places, which again created more viewers, more clicks, and more money. Everything they did, it was for clicks and cash.

When anyone asked what they did, they boasted that they were social influencers. The bonus of this is that their large following started to go around trendy areas trying to blag meals at expensive restaurants by saying that they would show their almost million followers around the world that the restaurant had the most amazing food. For their 'brand' they actually focused on the vegetarian foods along with occasional fish salads, ultimately the healthiest option on the menu. When the managers actually agreed- it did not happen every time, Heidi and Jessica set about dutifully and artistically photographing the dishes in front of them, then videoing them starting to eat the food, telling their followers that it was all amazing and the best thing ever, they did it at every restaurant. Letting the restaurant share it on their social media meant that they got more clicks. All whilst drinking the free mineral water to wash the pallet. They did make a point of reading the wine and dessert menu and suggesting to the camera in the sternest, yet positive way, that it was an extensive and exciting list.

As time went on leisurewear companies clocked on to these bubbly pretty tanned blonde girls and started asking them to wear their clothes for them in their videos. Everyone knew their sizes, as they tried to highlight in their videos to explain that Heidi was a size ten and Jessica a 'small' size 14.

So, along with their mass online shopping collections, they ended up every now and again with a range of free leggings, skirts, sports bras, and tops to wear in their videos as long as they continuously mentioned the brand on to their highly produced beach shots.

H&J had got themselves a great little healthy eating lifestyle money making scheme. Except as with most things online. As ever the reality of things seen online was in reality not quite as they seemed.

No sooner had Jessica had turned off the cameras than Heidi went outside. She would be getting her pack of Marlboro lights out of her bag. It was her little vice, and at least they were lights. That is what she explained to Jessica at every opportunity. She had to be allowed one small, tiny vice.

The couple did not fight over it. Jess let her get on with it. As she was no different. After eating the tiny meal of a single artistically balanced cherry tomato on a bed of four purple salad leaves with strategically placed small crunchy croutons on all four corners with the lightest of drizzle of olive oil across. Once they had run out of superlatives to describe it, with the cameras off, Jess almost always requested that they dive into the nearest bar, order a beer and the largest meat burger and chips they could find for her. She had a huge appetite. She loved food. Heidi would help her with the salad and chips.

"You are so lucky with your figure; I wish I could not eat like you and so not get fat!" Jess exclaimed as the burger sauce dripped down her cheek.

"I could eat. If I wanted to. My Greek grandmother's genes!" Heidi grinned and gulped her diet coke. "And my amazing metabolism would help." She laughed as she picked up a single ketchup covered chip as she slowly chewed on it, ketchup dripping on her chin. "It's quite simple, Jess you shouldn't eat so much!" She laughed.

Jessica almost scowled as she picked up her burger and took another large bite, before slowly chewing, before swallowing. She then loudly burped. "At least we don't need to go to the gym. The clothes peeps wear does look good, but boy does it look hard work." She chuckled as she again washed the beer down her throat.

"Yeah, but I think you should Jess, those burgers will ruin us!"

"One burger will not!" Jess said with indignation.

"Don't you worry that people will see us, I mean you are eating rubbish in public?"

"This is nice rubbish!" she held the burger up, the juices, ketchup and sauce wicking off the bacon and dripping on to the plate.

"You know, it's not a good look, the two famous, amazing, and healthy eating girls sitting here in a pub, chewing on a burger?"

Jess thought for a moment and licked her lips, "There are six other days in the week to be good!" and opened her mouth wide and took another large bite out the burger.

"You just need to remember to be good for those six days Jess!" Heidi replied.

"We are flying to Spain next week, for that clothing range Thingamajig, we can be good sitting on a beach there?" Jess grinned and then took the final mouthful of burger before wiping her greasy face and hands on a napkin.

"If you say so, I need to finish these chips and go outside for another cigarette!" Heidi smiled as reached across and took the last one of Jess's chips, she dipped the large fried potato in the dark red ketchup and then started chewing.

"What do you think people will say of two famous, amazing, healthy girls stepping out for a cigarette?" Jess reposted in a teasing return of volley.

Heidi just scowled as she chewed the solitary chip.

Chapter 2

"Just how far are you making us walk?" Heidi complained as wiped her forehead of sweat and then flapped her brand-new fitted top against her firm but glistening body as they walked up a steep hill towards a taverna on the side of the cliff. "I am sweating like a pig. Remember we are meant to look good in these videos?" She stuck her tongue out and panted.

"According to Google it's another two minutes." Equally glistening in sweat Jess looked down at her phone as she followed Heidi along the path along the cliff. Off to their left the views were stunning as the twinkling sunlight danced against the blue sea.

"It better have a good view from the top." Heidi panted as she continued to stride on ahead.

"Again, Heid, it should do. You shouldn't have had those cigarettes before getting ready!" Jess teased with exasperation two steps behind, the sweat trickling down between her large breasts as over her shoulder the sun was starting to set across the Mediterranean Sea.

Heidi stopped walking and taking a deep breath put her hands on her petite hips. "It's too hot and this hill is too steep, and there is nothing wrong with my fitness." She barked before she stuck her tongue out and panted like a dog before then gulping all her water from her bottle.

Jessica smiled and tutted "Heid just remember it's downhill to the hotel once we are full of wine and paella, we can roll home! Plus, remember Heid, I am the one carrying all the heavy gear!"

Heidi turned around and looked at her red-faced, clearly sweating hard compatriot carrying the large rucksack full of heavy and expensive camera gear. "That's a very good point. We should have got a cab!" She stated and turned in a strop and continued marching up the hill swinging her empty water bottle between her fingers.

The owner of the restaurant refused to believe that they were 'famous vloggers', they had heard it all before, so expected them to pay. The girls reluctantly accepted but meant that they could be a little more daring than choosing the cheapest salad on the menu. They were in awe of the table they were given. It was outside on a balcony far in the corner. It was quiet out there. It must have been the prime seat looking out over the sun-kissed sea.

They ordered a jug of sangria and two bottles of spring water, as they were still thirsty from walking up the hill.

Both girls soon chugged the water down quite quickly as they were clearly still so hot. "What are we going to order?" Heidi asked as the water continued dripping off her chin.

"I am thinking of the Paella, as its prawns and rice, you cannot go wrong?" Jessica suggested looking at her menu through her dark sunglasses.

"It will look good to photograph seafood with the ocean with the backdrop of the cliff?" Heidi pointed as the sun started to lower closer to the sea.

"Absolutely. You've just got to promise to eat it!"

"Yes Ma'am!" Heidi saluted back. "I will do, first, I am going to make some room and visit the ladies. Then maybe have a quick smoke. Can you order for us?"

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Will do!" She chuckled at the empty glasses.

"Let's hope the food arrives before the sun gets too low." Heidi huffed, pushing up from her chair and then pulled her leggings up her hips a little.

As she left, Jessica waved to the waiter for his attention. He gave her a very Spanish looking "un momento" sort of a signal with a large grin of very white teeth against his tanned skin. Whilst waiting she started digging out the cameras and tripods to get ready for photographing the food.

A few seconds later the very tanned, rather delightful looking Spanish waiter appeared in his black trousers and white shirt neatly tucked in, the top two buttons undone that showed off his shaved and muscular body underneath. Jessica was very much distracted when she pointed to the menu. Rather than the 2-person sharer. She pointed at the 4-person option.

The waiter raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure?" he asked in perfect English.

"Si!" She grinned "Paella sharer for us!"

"Wonderful!" he declared, picking up both menus with a practised flourish that waiters can get away with.

"Dos aguas más" she smiled too, using her fingers to highlight that she meant two.

"Si!" He replied just as Heidi returned, coughed as she pulled her chair loudly against the tiles.

"Did you order for both of us?" She asked, wiping her hand dry on her bare thigh.

"Yes!" Jessica tutted, "Of course."

"Great, do you think I have time for a quick ciggy?" Heidi asked as looked over Jessica's tanned shoulders and off towards the deep blue sea.

Jessica rolled her eyes. "I guess, if you are quick. I will go to the loo too. We can hide the ashtray in the video..." Jessica tutted as she pushed her chair back, straightened her top down that had ridden up over her noticeable belly so that it was over her hips as Heidi dived into her bag. "You can't keep trying to stop eating by smoking babes?"

"I am not!" Heidmin snapped back as she flicked her lighter and pulled hard on the cigarette. The smoke drifted out towards the sea.

***

Both girls turned their heads with shock written across their faces as the waiter pushed with his back through the two double doors and turned with a huge grin on his face as he carried out a gigantic metallic black dish, the size of a large satellite dish and placed it down in the middle of the table.

Heidi gulped at the amount of food in front of them and then looked at Jessica. "Babes, the enormous?"

"Good portions, that's a bonus, can we talk about that?"

"It's not all about the vids...as we can't eat all that?" Heidi pointed at the food.

"I will try, hope you are hungry, I know I am, we walked miles today?" She grinned as she picked up her Canon DSLR camera and started taking artistic shots. They spent the next five minutes trying to get the most artistic angle they could of the food and the sunset in the background.

They then set up the GoPro on its tripod and then spend five minutes raving about the location, the sea, the food, and the amazing service, whilst taking several mouthfuls of food and water. Interspersing it with cutaways of the view. Once they had done their routine, they settled down to finish off eating. Jessica dived in and put plenty on her plate.

"Go on babes, it's delicious." She licked her lips.

"You ordered too much food again?" Heidi complained.

"Relax, we are in Spain, chill and eat. We can be good and eat free salad leaves at home?"

"You said if I remember correctly, we will be good away?"

"We are being good, we walked up the hill here, swam on the beach this afternoon. We will swim all day tomorrow. It's all good!" Jessica grinned before stuffing her face with food and starting to chew.

***

"That was too much!" Heidi wiped her greasy face with the white paper napkin, screwing it up in her hand and dropping it on to the plate. She looked across at Jessica and shook her head. "You did this to me at the airport?" She stated as patted her stomach and grabbed the glass of sangria and gulped more down. "I am feeling too fat."

"What Heid?"

"At the airport, I had to trek to find the smoking section, you bought us lunch. That humongous burger?"

"I told you that you should have lit up outside before going in."

"Shush. I did as well, if you remember...I just, you know, needed another before the flight!"

"It was nice though, wasn't it the burger that filled the hole before the long flight, not paying ten quid for a cardboard sandwich and bottle of water on sleasyjet?" Jessica giggled.

"That's not the point, wasn't it like twenty-five quid?"

"Oh...mabe."

"We've got to be cleverer with portion control?"

"But your Greek metabolism?"

"It's amazing, I know..." Heidi gulped her wine. Sighing loudly afterwards. "But it has its limits with really nice food"

"So, what you worried about?"

"That you are making me fat!"

The waiter ghosted in and appeared beside the girls taking in the practically empty dish and nodded in appreciation. "Dessert Menu?"

Jessica looked up at the tanned gentleman and then to Heidi "Oh maybe, I think Heid we should?" She declared as Heidi stared on. "We can share one to be healthy an all for the video?"

Heidi sighed, rolled her eyes again and tugged her leggings elastic, twanging it against her skin. "Go on, for the video...we can pay for it that way..."

Chapter 3

Heidi marched up the beach, her pure white breasts bouncing, shaking water off with every step as she tilted her head to the side as she twisted her locks and wrung the sea from hair.

"Jess, you should go in, it's amazing the water is so clear." Heidi said as she straightened her hair down her back and then gave herself a cursory wipe down with the towel before sitting down on the plastic beach loungers.

I'm okay, thanks!" Jessica replied, looking over her large sunglasses and then adjusting her large sun hat over her head.

"Suit yourself!" Heidi grinned as she dived into her bag and pulled out the sun cream. She childishly giggled as the sun cream bottle loudly squirted like a loud fart as the white creamy liquid spurted uncontrollably into the palm of her hand, "I really can't believe we have to go home again tomorrow!" She grizzled as she rubbed both hands together and then started to massage the factor five into her truly white breasts as she sat up on the sun lounger. "It's bound to be only thirteen degrees and raining at home!"

"Heid, please just enjoy the moment of calm, I don't need to be doing anything?" Jessica replied lifting her head and squeezing her chin against her chest as she fiddled and tightened the knot in her halter neck bikini top in the process making sure it covered her large bulging breasts and protected some of her belly. Her large bikini bottoms were pulled up beyond her belly button and securely held in and covered most of her skin below.

Heidi wiped the excess white cream on her wet knees before massaging some of it into the soft un-toned inner thigh. "I am, I enjoy strutting around wearing not a lot in the gorgeous sunshine!" She laughed and flicked the elastic of her bikini bottoms with her thumb pulling them down as low she could dare.

"Please just relax. It was only a three-day trip for Thingamajig. We've done their clothing videos; we will get paid, today, this is our little holiday together now?"

"I know, this is bliss here!" Heidi stated as she settled back down on the lounger, fumbled again for her pack of cigarettes balanced on the arm and got a filter between her sun creamy fingers and placed it between her lips.

"Exactly, it's so hot, I will go and get us an ice cream in a bit, I think." Jessica suggested as she gulped her water, before she double checked again that her green string of her halter neck bikini was still knotted and was still in place around her neck with her before settling down on the towel and sun lounger.

"Sounds good, but Jess, just go for a swim, as maybe give it a bit, we have only just had lunch." Heidi patted her flat stomach as her exhale drifted off down the beach.

"Oh, okay..." she gently coughed as the wind drifted the smoke from Heidi's cigarette in her direction.

"Jess, woo can stop that too."

"Hmmm. I did not do anything!" Jessica declared, she swallowed as she looked across at Heidi as her cheeks collapsed as she yet again heaved on the cigarette, the smoke swirled on the sea breeze before letting the smoke slowly and calmly leave, she stared at the open pack of cigarettes on the arm and bit her bottom lip, before putting her head back and closing her eyes and with the sun's rays beating down on them both, she quietly enjoyed the drift of Jess's smoke as it tickled her nose.

Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers