H & J The Influencers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smoking had over time become part of Heidi. It had not always been the case. She used to be very much part of the anti-brigade during school.

As they both got older, she was only ever the most social of social smokers. Occasionally at the very end of a night when showing off how cool she was she would try and 'borrow' a cigarette from someone. Then flirt her way with a random guy for a lighter. She was normally too drunk to notice that she had even smoked a cigarette by the time she got home.

It never interested Jessica one bit. She would just be the friend to stand there whilst Heidi smoked and flirted. She was very good at being a supportive friend. Whilst Heidi smoked and flirted and eventually bagged her man. Jessica would stand there in the shadows beside her and tuck in and demolish a greasy kebab. She saw that as being equal.

She had over the past few years just got used to Heidi with a cigarette. The smoke really did not bother her one bit. The ability to find and tuck into good greasy kebabs had however become more difficult.

It was one of their drunk teenage nights out that they had first kissed. It was a joke at first. They giggled at each other. Then they both liked it. They kissed again properly sober the next morning and had not stopped kissing each other since.

***

"Oh, what a night, late December in 63!" Heidi sang out loudly as she rhythmically wiggled and danced around the tiny dancefloor of the outside bar. It was one of those faux thatched beach bars with the waves lapping up against the sand only a few metres away.

Jessica smiled on as she sucked her straw of the sex on the beach cocktail. She swallowed and then jiggled and bounced her body along to the music.

"What a very special time for me." The slightly drunk Heidi slurred as she continued to sing along. She bounced around and grabbed hold of Jessica and stretched a little as she wrapped her hands around her waist and with her arms digging into her soft hips, they danced along to the music for a few moments.

"It is!" Jessica smiled back at her lover and kissed her on the lips before she also bounced along in time to the music.

"But I really need to smoke again!" Heidi announced as she leaned in for another kiss.

Jessica broke the kiss. "What Heid, again?"

"Yes, I REALLY need a smoke, come for a smoke with me!" She slurred as she pointed to the tables with plastic red and white check tablecloths, the plastic ashtrays holding it all place.

"Yeah, go on, two drinks and you are so drunk Heid!" She giggled.

"Yeah, so what, we are on holiday?" She boogied along with the music, wiggling her pert bottom which bounced as her as her skirt flapped flashing her fluorescent green thong splitting her pink, red sunburnt buttocks. The burning had happened as she fell asleep on her front earlier in the afternoon. She shuffled in her flip flops to the other side of the room. "Come and sit with me."

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Yeah, why not, I will keep you company."

They sat down, tucking their skirts into their legs to keep their skin off the plastic. They leant forwards and passionately kissed. Once their lips broke, Heidi's focus was instantly on her pack as she pulled a cigarette placing the filter between her lips. Then pulled her pink Bic lighter from inside the pack.

With Heidi's exhale out towards the sea they stared at each other.

Jessica giggled at Heidi and made a vee with her fingers.

"You can have your own?"

"Nah, I will borrow yours Heid!" She giggled again and slid her fingers next to Heidis and removed the cigarette from her fingers and brought it to her lips and pulled on the cigarette.

"You are feeling guilty?"

Jessica forced the exhale "No!" she declared, instantly handing the cigarette back.

"You could have kept it?"

"I didn't want to!" Jessica snapped.

"Oh. Your loss." Heidi shrugged her shoulders.

"Looking forward to you later on though."

"Goody, I want to play with your belly!" Heidi tipsily giggled, dragging again on her cigarette.

"I want you soo much too!" Jessica laughed. "But Heid, you only play with my fat belly and thighs when you're drunk."

Heidi shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, well then I'm fucking drunk and very horny!"

"Then in that case babe's my tonnes of excess fat is all yours."

Chapter 4

Heidi huffed as she flicked her hand set the windscreen wipers going which instantly cleared the windscreen of the large globs of water. She then with a huff turned the air con and got the blower going to demist the windscreen. They sat there patiently staring at the frustratingly slowly growing clear spot. Heidi's fingers tapping on her knee, wishing it would hurry up. Only once she could see out, she got the car in gear and pulled out of the airport carpark. She looked both ways, pushed the indicator down, and then pulled off.

"Jess, just how many snacks did you buy in Smiths?" Heidi enquired as she looked down at Jessica's knees as her legs disappeared in a sea of several airport carrier bags in the footwell of their car. She then returned her focus back on the road.

"Enough, some crisps, Haribo, chocolate bars, chocolate coated flapjacks and some cans of coke for later if we are thirsty?" She shrugged her shoulders "It's Friday afternoon, it's raining and the sat nav is already telling us that the traffic is meant to be horrendous. I don't want us to be hungry?"

"You could feed everyone inside the M25 with all those?"

"It's going to be a long day until we get home?"

"Have you seen those comments overnight from the US crowd saying that you've put on weight? They are noticing it, even on you Jes!"

"But everyone was positive, there was not a single negative comment in the messages, praising my body confident image." She grinned back. "I am looking slightly tanned and fucking good!"

"I know you are. But we still have to be careful, our image babes?"

"I will be, especially if they are so nice about it. On that note just how many cigarettes, did you buy in the duty free this morning to bring home with you?"

Heidi rolled her eyes. "Shush?" She scoffed dismissively. "Road trip home, with my best friend, some music, and cigarettes, what more could I ask for?" She lowered her window a little to let the cool air in as she stretched for her pack of cigarettes in the centre console and slid one out.

"Well then!" Jessica chuckled and pulled out a pack of cheese and onions crisps from on top of the bag and with a grunt the bag popped as she opened them. Heidi instantly turned the radio up to drown out the crunching on the crisps.

"We still have to be careful with our image?" Heidi grinned as Jessica took another loud crackling crumb filled bite of the fried potato crisp as at the traffic lights, she flicked her lighter.

***

Heidi exhaled her cloud of smoke towards the open window before she flicked the burning tip of the cigarette on the edge of the glass. "Oh my god this is so boring." She whined looking out the window as her ash fell both sides of the glass, into the car and onto the wet tarmac below.

The rain continued to pour down as the windscreen wiper momentarily cleared the view in front of them of three lanes of brake lights of stationary traffic. The rain drops soon distorted the view before the wipers cleared them yet again.

"It could be worse. At least we have rations." Jessica grinned. "What do you want to eat?"

"Jess, I promised myself I wouldn't, we have eaten like pigs all week."

"Again, what do you want to eat?"

Heidi rolled her eyes. "Oh, go on, a chocolate flapjack sounds good!" She sighed as Jessica dived into the bags at her feet bringing out the two packs of Mr Kipling flapjacks.

"Exceedingly good cakes Heid!" Jess laughed as she opened the pack, handing her the open slice before taking two for herself.

"They are!" Heidi smiled back at her lover as she stuffed her face with food.

Chapter 5

Heidi quickly walked her feet thumping against the solid wood floor as she appeared naked out of the bathroom one Saturday morning a few weeks later. Only dressed in her red towel which was like a turban on top of her head. She put her hands on her hips and huffed.

"You, okay?" Jessica turned her head and queried the noise.

"Jess, oh god, the scales don't lie. I have again put on a load more weight, I have done far too much eating!" Heidi frowned.

"Shush, no you have not!" Jessica responded, looking her up and down, their three-day trip to Spain's tan lines desperately fading against her skin, the white contrasts on her breasts and inner thighs getting closer and closer to the same colour. She then focused as she turned her own red bra around and tucked her hands through the straps. "Honestly you cannot tell!" She followed up as she fidgeted, getting the cups up correctly around her breasts.

"But our viewers are right, I have!" She held her hand on her slightly protruding but still relatively flat stomach.

"You told me the other day that me being fat did not matter?" Jessica shrugged her shoulders again noting just how much weight her lover had put on recently.

"It doesn't, I love yours, your belly is fucking hot. But my own diet should be working!"

"What and smoke hundreds of cigarettes a day and eat like a rabbit?" Jessica scoffed at the idea. "I hate chewing on lettuce."

"There is nothing wrong with carrots and lettuce for lunch and dinner." Heidi stood on her toes and pivoted side to side inspecting her less than firm body.

"I know...not sure about the more than fifteen fags a day, but hey...there is nothing wrong with a bit of weight gain either?"

"No, true...but madam I've noticed you've started helping me with the fags?"

Jessica noncommittedly shrugged her shoulders. "We are good babes!" She chuckled.

"Yes...know, but you know something? I have one problem...I am starving again though!"

"Well then Heid, what are we doing today to solve that?" Jessica licked her lips.

"I was thinking once I get dressed, we should head into town to try that new steak restaurant on the quay for lunch?"

Jessica practically gave a round of applause and bounced on her toes so violently that her buttocks clapped." Yes please!"

"Cool!" Heidi smiled before grunted pulling her t-shirt over her body. "I bet they make nice salads, but before we go anywhere first, I need to go downstairs for my first ciggy of the day." She smiled as she straightened the hem over her now obviously slightly protruding stomach.

"I will come too." Jessica smiled coyly.

***

"I think we've got a great video in the can, sweetie!" Heidi laughed as they settled down in front of the computer.

"Yeah, I think you are right. The food and location were amazing. Can't wait to see the clicks rack up!" Jessica mused her hands resting on her fat stomach.

"But I feel so stuffed, bloated, and full!" Heidi moaned, adjusting her noticeably tight jeans squished in pushing out above her hem of her jeans.

"Those chips were delicious." Jessica patted her stomach.

"Yeah, I failed to stay clear of those, dipping them in the plentiful peppercorn sauce was particularly nice and creamy for me." Heidi licked her lips just thinking about the food. "I am liking this whole food thing now."

"True but tasted gorgeous." Jessica smiled as she focused on the screen and with a triumphant smile hit upload.

***

Jessica chuckled and practically whistled through her teeth.

"What Jess?" Heidi enquired rubbing her hands dry on her thighs as she came back from the bathroom.

"One of the comments 'Johndeer' has suggested that we do a 'Mukbang' video together."

Heidi took another resigned deep breath. "Pray tell?"

"Don't you know that they are eating videos..."

Heidi rolled her eyes. "And? We do that anyway?" She shrugged her shoulders in a non-committal way.

"Yeah, but they are like proper eating videos."

"What, unlike what we have been eating for the last few years?"

"Heid, I've seen them before, the algorithm puts them in with our videos. They like to fill a table with food and sit there and eat it all. Shall I show you?"

Heidi opened her mouth, and no words came out. She leant over Jessica's shoulder and studied the screen. "Okay, how many hits?"

Jessica pointed at one of the options. "Err, this guy has had his video up for a few years now and has got 21 million hits of him eating a McDonalds."

"Okay, 21 million, now I am interested. A McDonalds?"

"Well, No, several...all in one sitting."

"I see a theme; you just want to make us both fat?"

Jessica looked at Heidi and smiled, "No babes, not me, but I think 'JohnDeer' does." She chuckled.

"I am already feeling too fat and stuffed on steak; I can't do it today!" Heidi patted her overly bloated and protruding stomach.

"God, no, let's do it later in the week, very much on an empty stomach."

Heidi sighed loudly in acknowledgement, "Deal. But first I need another cigarette. Are you coming too?"

Jessica took a breath and nodded, then smiled. "I guess."

Chapter 6

Jessica flitted about the living room setting up the lighting, so it was just right for the coffee table in the middle of the room. The camera was balanced on several books to make it the right height. All they needed was the food. No sooner had she thought about it, Heidi opened the lounge door and brought in the two large Dominos pizzas.

They were starting small. Seeing how this thing all worked for them. What the feedback was like. The two of them craved and loved the attention of getting feedback. It's what ultimately drove them on.

Jessica had set the stage. The floor was vacuumed, and the cushions fluffed. The camera on one end of the coffee table, the got themselves sitting cross legged on the floor with the couch behind them at the other. The pressed record on the video and then they sat there dutifully and silently chewing their way through two large meat feast pizzas.

The burping, the giggling, the stares at each other as they chewed, and numerous mouth wipes from tomato and meatballs with napkins was all recorded as the girls slowly chomped for 23 minutes, as they chewed their way successfully through the pizza.

They looked at each other and licked their lips before triumphantly closing the empty pizza boxes. They then giggled to themselves. Jessica slowly crawled on her hands and knees and turned the camera off.

"Fuck I am full!" Heidi whined patting her stomach.

"Nice dinner though. But one problem, no leftovers for breakfast?" Jessica contemplated.

"Ugh, I can't think about food now." Heidi burped loudly. "But before I do anything else, I am going to try and get up, and then head downstairs for a ciggy."

"Have fun, I will start the editing. I might come down in a bit."

"Thanks Jess." Heidi slowly climbed on all fours and then slowly using the sofa got off the floor, still licking her lips and adjusted her top down over her now extremely bloated stomach.

***

'No sides??'

'More food required'

'Speak girls'

"Prefer Pizza Hut!'

'Great looking Pizza'

'Great looking girls'

"Burp cola!"

'More food!!!'

"Speak- what's it like?"

"Downvote, no bellies, show us your fat bellies!"

"Wobble your bellies!"

***

Heidi sighed and winced as she stared at the screen and ran her thumb along her lips as she looked on as the clicks racked up. There were several thumbs up, but plenty of thumbs down. "Fuck it, Sorry Jess, I need another cigarette." She grizzled as she huffed off out of the chair. "We are great at eating!"

"I know we are, it's not that bad, it's our first one. Will we get better?" Jessica responded, trying to sound positive. Wrapping her arm supportively around Heidi. She smiled holding her steaming mug of coffee in the other.

"Jess, we do our thing well?"

"I know, but this is exciting. Next time we will order the chicken dippers and barbecue sauce too?"

Heidi rolled her eyes as she placed an orange filter between her lips. "Next time?" She asked as the unlit cigarette bounced.

"Yeah, come on, next week we can do it again, we can make it better, that's what we do, we get better at things?"

"I don't know about that..." Heidi huffed.

"Shall I come downstairs with you?" Jessica mooted.

Heidi grinned around the unit cigarette "Yeah, why not." As she offered her the pack. With an equally large grin Jessica put down her coffee and accepted. "I am not running back up the stairs this time!" She grinned and patted her equally still full stomach.

Chapter 7

"Donuts again for breakfast?" Jessica smiled as she exhaled her cloud of smoke as they both sat side by side on the doorstep of their apartment building, burning cigarettes in hand.

"Shush you, I couldn't face cereal again. I bought them at Tesco when I got our ciggies this morning." Heidi smiled.

"I needed several last night." Jessica frowned as she picked up the next dripping jam donut from the bag.

"It's fine. I do it all the time, smoke the last one. It happens. But when I was up this morning I also felt as if I needed a sugar hit." She smiled before then dragging again on her cigarette.

Jessica swallowed, then chased the jam as it dripped from the donut licking it and then finishing it off with a bite. She swallowed. "You do realise what we are doing this afternoon?"

"I know...I had the urge." Heidi tapped the cigarette with her finger, sending a scattering of ash in the gentle breeze. "I do know. Also, I know that the scales don't lie..." She then brought the filter back to her sugar-coated lips.

***

Two large meat feast pizzas plus two sides of chicken dippers were laid on the table, along with a 1.5 litre bottle of full fat and sugar coke.

Their steaming fat-filled lunch was laid out in front of them. With a happy grin they looked at each other and then using their patter they spent the next twenty-five minutes talking about what they were eating, describing how tasty, and how fattening but tasty the cheese and that they paid extra for the additional meatballs and how go they were.

They had spent the evening before watching dozens of other videos, trying to understand how to get people interested. Research was key, they had sat there with a couple of beers and bowls of crisps, drinking, and eating as they spent the evening watching eating video after video.

It was all about smiling, talking rubbish, and importantly eating rubbish.

That afternoon the girls set about it with their duty. They chewed, they guzzled cola, they burped and giggled. They talked around every mouthful of pizza and sides were consumed.

With almost two harmonised burps they sat up on the sofa patting their full stomachs covered by matching white t-shirts with some tomato sauce splatter and tugged on the hips of their black leggings.

They waved goodbye to the camera saying they will upload a new video soon, keep subscribing. Then they turned it off.

"Fuck I can't eat another morsel." Heidi groaned as her hands reached for the cigarette pack wedged down the back of the cushion out of sight of the camera.

"It was rather filling but nice!" Jessica grinned before looking uncomfortable as she opened her mouth and let out another loud burp.

Heidi giggled then copied her and let out a large, long burp, then giggled patting her stomach jiggling it in the process. "Yeah if you say so."

"I do. I think that they will love it."

"What?"

"The video silly. We did everything right."

Heidi raised an eyebrow as she slid the cigarette from the pack and placed the filter between her lips. "I am sure they will. If I can move, I will pop downstairs for five."

"Okay, I will start the editing."