H & J The Influencers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
107 Followers

Heidi was there, her bulging bare purple stretch marked stomach resting on her chunky thighs that were glimmering in the kitchen spotlights as she sat crossed legged on the floor a couple of feet away from the white fridge. She was in her now recognisable and obviously far too small black bra. The cups were fighting her overly large breasts and the black straps contrasting and digging into her white skin. Keeping her modesty, only about visible because of her stomach was a matching pair of overly stretched, twisted, and fraying black panties that were digging deeply into soft hips. They were still her original performance set. She couldn't wear them normally day to day anymore. They were now far too uncomfortable. She had, in all honesty, now just got too big for them.

Across her face she had a bright pink sleeping eye mask covering her eyes. She had got it free in a travel bag once. With a big grin and licking her lips she said "hello" as she waved back.

"As you know how Heidi loves food, but we are going to find out just how much? The simple and best way is.... we are going to do a blind taste test. Just how much can she recognise without seeing it. I have been really busy this morning in the kitchen preparing the food, it was a struggle not to eat it all myself. There is some in the oven for later. I've been a busy bee getting everything ready so I can easily just shovel it in that much quicker."

"I can't wait!" The blindfolded Heidi replied and ran her tongue around her lips.

"With no more delay, let's begin." Jessica pushed herself away from the kitchen counter and let her equally bulging belly bounce over her equally far too small black panties as she opened the fridge. She turned and smiled at the camera, put her fingers to her lips as she brought out a plate of chopped strawberries and then brought out a tub of double cream.

"Let's start with something healthy. At least that's a clue." She grinned and winked at the camera as she focussed as she dunked the strawberry half into the white cream and then holding the pot near Heidi's mouth moved the dripping fruit towards her lips. She squealed as the cream dripped over her chin before latching her lips around the fruit.

She briefly chewed it before swallowing it. "Ooh, I think I need one more to check!" She said, playing thick as she licked her lips.

"Let's do several, one after another?"

"Oh yes please!" Heidi grinned.

With a big grin at the camera Jessica dipped the next strawberry into the cream and took her own mouthful, licking her lips seductively before repeating the process for Heidi. It was three strawberries before Heidi licked her lips and determined it was the correct fruit.

"Well done." Jessica giggled. "Right I better get back in the fridge."

The next plate produced contained two fat leftover sausages that had been cooked for breakfast that morning.

Jessica looked at the camera and slowly ran her finger down the sausage. "So babes, I have not cut these up."

"Oh?" Heidi responded, looking momentarily sad before smiling as with a lick of her lips finding more excess cream.

"You've done something sweet, now it's time for some sour. You will have to chew!" Jessica chuckled.

The thick long brown sausage poked against Heidi's lips before she opened them wide. On realising what it was, she seductively sucked on the sausage before giggling. "Ohh is this large thing one of our viewers? It's certainly nice and fat." She giggled and sucked again before biting hard and starting to chew.

"Whilst Heidi is busy chewing, I better have one too." Jessica smiled and brought one of the sausages to her mouth and started eating it.

"Delicious large sausage babes! I'm starving, what's next?" Heidi chucked as she wiped her face of grease.

Jessica smiled, "A glass of wine to wash the pallet." She smiled as she poured a bottle of white wine into two glasses. And then holding one to Heidi's lips let her gulp some down, spilling plenty down her cheeks and again onto her breasts, the rest splattered onto the floor.

"Ahh that was nice." Heidi sighed as she smiled. Her hands rubbed the split wine into the cream that was now smeared into her chest. Jessica smiled flirtatiously at the camera and took her own gulp.

"I think we should go for something a little sweet, to keep our theme going."

"Oooh!" Jessica responded, grinned as she carried on still licking stray wine droplets from her lips.

Jessica opened the fridge and pulled out a tub of Greek yoghurt. She then grinning opened the cupboard and pulled out a squeezy bottle of honey. She giggled as the honey rudely squirted into the pot. She glanced across at Heidi oblivious to it all.

She took the pot over to Heidi and giggled. "Open wide!"

The spoon with an overly large dollop of yoghurt landed on her tongue. She clamped her mouth closed and slurped. The white yoghurt splodged around her mouth. "Ohh honey!"

Jessica very quickly removed the spoon and got a second large spoonful roughly into Heidi's mouth, the creamy yoghurt spurting everywhere.

"This is delicious."

The bell of the oven timer beeped out of shot.

"However, I think this is the perfect point to end this for you sexy freeloaders on YouTube. Those who want to see what happens next need to sign up for our Patreon account." Jessica smiled as they both waved at the camera.

***

"Hello, our lovely Patreon viewers, welcome to the extra portion on the side." Jessica grinned as she put a spoonful of yoghurt in her own mouth and then swallowed. "Those of you who were watching on the 'Tube' will be happy to see what happens next."

Heidi then peeled off her eye cover, and then grunting and groaning slowly got up off the floor, her chest glistened, and her black bra was soaked from the cream, yoghurt, and wine that covered it.

"We are going to have our main course now." Jessica giggled with excitement as she bent down wiggling her fat ass to the camera and then pulled out an oven tray first a large tray of chicken nuggets, and then a full tray of golden oven fries.

She then put the trays on the counter, opened the fridge and pulled out both the ketchup and mayonnaise bottle, then pulled out two large cans of Carlsberg beer. "A quick drink, then it's my turn to eat." She grinned as she handed over the can to Heidi. Both girls jumped a little as the ring pull opened. Before taking a couple of large gulps. "Lie down babes." Jessica grinned.

Heidi huffed as she licked her lips of the beer foam, as she only just stood up, before she then slowly and ungainly got back down on the floor she flicked her hair out of the way as she put her head on the tiled surface. Jessica then giggled as she stepped over her crotch and looking down smiled at Heidi then squeezed the ketchup bottle spurting the red sauce all over Heidi's belly. Then grabbed the mayo, and with a squeal from Heidi squirted that at her chest.

"Girls gotta have a lot of dip!" She smiled sultrily to the camera before picking a handful of chicken nuggets off the tray and then kneeling down over Heidi's crotch. She then whilst looking at the camera briefly fluttered her eyelids and then focused on smearing the nuggets into the ketchup that filled Heidi's cavernous belly button and the rest of her wobbling stomach. Then set about sharing the nuggets with Heidi as they set about drinking beer and messily chewing on the food. She alternated the mountain of nuggets with fistfuls of fries, and large gulps of beer. Smearing the ketchup mayo further over both their stomachs and chests in the process.

Heidi finally let out a large burp and pushed Jessica off her. "I really need to pee and smoke!" she declared. Jessica used the remote control and paused the camera. As they two girls with bright red bulging bellies and mayo covered chests stood up.

With a groan Heidi reached for her cigarettes, and swiftly lit up, and then padded to the direction of the bathroom exhaling her smoke. Jessica shrugged her shoulders, and lit up too.

***

"Well viewers, we have emptied the fridge and filled our bellies. We look forward to welcoming you into our fat lives and seeing you all soon!"

Jessica giggled slightly as she took another gulp of her beer.

Both women waved their hands at the camera with one hand and jiggled their bellies with the other.

Jessica paused the camera once again. "You won." Giggled Heidi before taking another mouthful of now cold fries and chewing loudly.

"What?" Jessica looked confused, sliding a cigarette from the pack and placing the filter between her lips.

"You got me fat." She continued chewing, scratching an itch on her bulging ketchup covered stomach. "You know why my Greek ancestry has failed. She reached for another handful of fries.

"No?"

"I think I misheard. I think its Germanic." She giggled and took another mouthful of food.

"Oh, I see. But you won too?" Jessica flicked the lighter. Taking a gentle drag.

"How?" Heidi licked her lips.

"I'm no longer complaining about your smoking." Jessica grinned as the smoke billowed from her own lips.

"True." Heidi nodded thoughtfully.

"Shall we finish these, then go for a shower together? We need to wash off the ketchup and mayo." Jessica grinned.

"Yeah, please. There is nothing like soaping your gorgeous belly up."

"Love you babes soaping my belly. Heid. I really do."

"I love it."

*I love you too.". With that Jessica dropped to the floor balancing on one knee. "Heidi Latham. Will you marry me?" she asked. Looking on at the still chewing Heidi.

She swallowed and then grinned, chuckled, nodded, then slowly spoke. "Yes."

They both smiled at the camera.

The End.

Bazzle
Bazzle
107 Followers