H.E.R. - The Higher Erotic Range

Story Info
Waking from a sex-induced coma sparks new level, a new range.
1.2k words
3.95
5.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello to all!! I've a fan for a few years on this site initially lurking at first and then I decided to join. Never regretted it. This is my first story ever and it continues to have rave reviews with those who I have shared it with. I first shared it elsewhere and who knows if it's still there. I finally got the courage to share it on here.

The inspiration:

Stemming from thinking about a few sexual trysts, I wrote this piece a few years ago after an encounter with someone who pushed my imagining limits... as a result what you're about to read was the results. Enjoy and please leave encouraging feedback... it may lead me to write more.

************************

After waking up from my orgasm induced coma, it's time for me to be on the prowl. I'm hungry for dick but not just any dick, I want my favorite treat... My DomDaddy's dick in my mouth. As I see you watching me, waiting for me to wake up, you softly caress my face as you see that look in my eyes that you know all too well... You woke HER up... You know HER is relentless and will stop at nothing until you are cumming, squirming and begging HER to stop...

HER will devour you and you know it. I roll over to my side and kiss your lips hungrily, HER is on a mission. As our kiss deepens I reach out and take a hold of your dick, knowing you'd still be rock hard as I start to stroke you up and down firmly and fight the urge to climb on top and ride you 'til you came inside of me but I know HER wants you, HER wants you badly in my mouth... I break from our kiss and start my decent stopping to lick at your ears and neck as you moan enjoying your reaction to me toying with your sweet spots, kissing and nibbling down your chest making sure to pay attention and suck on your pecks just the way HER knows you like it and ending up at your stomach licking and circling your belly button all while keeping up a steady rhythm of stroking your dick... I stop stroking you as I move to indulge in your groin, licking the crease of where your torso meets your thighs... I know how sensitive this area can be so I take my time kissing and licking and suckling the skin there. I lick and spit on my hand real good as I go to stroke you again. Turning my head to the side as I start a long lick from your ass crack all the way up to your sizable dick head...

HER does it again slower and lingers at the area between your balls and your crack swirling figure eights and probing a little harder as I hear you groan your approval. I make my ascent and take your dick's head gently between my lips and suck as much precum out of you, my reward for keeping you so hard and aroused for me... I bob halfway down so that on my way back up I can suck a little harder and get treated to more precum seeping out of you... HER is satisfied with just how much precum you're leaking and takes back over HER starts bobbing up and down on your dick making sure to leave enough spit to coat your dick and let it drip down your shaft and balls as I continue to stroke daddy's dick... HER continues to bob up and down your dick taking you further in using less hands to stroke and more mouth and throat to suck and gag on daddy's dick... HER knows you're too wide to go all the way down HER throat but always tries to stuff as much of daddy down HER and my throat hoping that one day to be able to completely deep throat daddy. As I rub and caress your heavy balls... HER starts using her tongue to lick at your balls... HER comes off your dick to worship and suckle on your balls and rim your ass just the way HER knows you like it as I feel you stiffen and shudder at the sensation that leaves you panting. HER and I repeat this riming pushing my tongue further and deeper inside the upper edge of your forbidden area as I go back to stroking your dick... HER always tries to tongue fuck your ass and doesn't mind getting nasty and all sloppy wet for daddy's pleasure but it gets too intense for you so I retreat and go back to lick and suck on the underside of the shaft of your dick...

HER hears how your breathing and gets back to bobbing up and down and twisting and swirling HER tongue around as she takes over and sends me to bob faster... You grab my head and begin to thrust into my mouth trying to force more of your dick deeper into my mouth... I gag more on your dick while rubbing and massaging your balls because I know at any moment you're going to empty yourself into my mouth... HER is wanting daddy to wrap his hand around my throat as he thrusts so I grab daddy's hand and place it on my neck and let daddy take control... You begin to get into it, one hand on the back of my head and the other around my throat pounding into my mouth like it's my sopping wet pussy that HER is finger fucking, then it hits you... One thrust, two thrusts, three thrusts, four thrusts and then daddy starts cumming and HER and I latch on for the ride as I swallow more and more of your cum and HER keeps sucking daddy's dick milking all his cum out...HER keeps sucking even after he's given it all up, bobbing up and down your spent dick, rolling my tongue around your sensitive head as you're moaning and shaking from the aftershocks of your orgasm and the work HER is doing to you...

You try to pry me off but you know HER is in full control and won't give up on sucking until she's through. As you continue to try wiggle free of the vice grips my hands have on your wrists, the intense torturous sensations are making you buck sending you further into HER greedy mouth causing you to groan and whine a little... As you speak to me with your voice strained and raised a little higher than your usual pitch telling me, "babygirl ENOUGH!" HER releases your arms as I pounce and start licking daddy's thigh creases again knowing that especially after you orgasm you're most sensitive there...HER grabs daddy's thighs and forces him to take the pleasure and pain of HER licks and suckling as HER focuses on each side while daddy struggles to fight HER off in his temporary weakness.

I prolong your orgasmic bliss as you shiver, quake and shake more as if you were cumming all over again and again... HER finally let's go of you after she gets HER fill and is satisfied in HER momentary domination knowing daddy is going to get me back real good while HER stays hidden in my mind.