All Comments on 'H.I.G.F.I.I.A.I.F. - Pt. 01'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 4 years ago

holy hell great story. cant wait to see whats next. should have him get some evidence of what happen then sink the whole family

neolynneolynover 4 years ago
I know ...

It's not your style but I'd really like to see Dell and Dan have their comeuppance and Jerry coming on top of everyone. Leaves them all in the dust and fuck them over.

But yeah, not you style.

The writting is good as always, but I strongly dislike the cockold genre without the cockhold winning and the cheaters loosing at the end. So depending the content of chapter 2 I will or not continue to read this story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I loved the sex with his wife. I'm hoping that the father in law gets totally fucked over along with his bitch of a mother in law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
But

I like the story overall. But I gotta say, the whole dad being an attorney and he could take everything from me, I'm not buying it. If Jerry is the massive success we are led to believe, he could hire a team of attorneys to dwarf anything Dell could muster. On top of exposing their little ring. He could leave them broken, penniless, and in many cases, incarcerated. Otherwise though, great start to what I believe is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I see...

I see a house burning party in the future... But probably not, considering the authors past stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kanas?

For the life of me I couldn't tell where the he'll this was, but then I realized it is lindsborg' Kansas' where Bethany college is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Titles matter

I did not read the story and this is not a comment on the content but rather the title.

HIGFFIIAIF. That's too much. Never use unknown or long abbreviations in a title. It takes the reader out of the story before they even open it, like it did me.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 4 years ago
Yet another doormat cuck husband

He is meant to be an intelligent person. You don't give in to bullies. Ever! There is always some way to get back at them. I'm not condoning drastic action: like waiting for one of their incestuous monthly fuck sessions and firebombing the house. Not just playing but making a proper fire-bomb attack that burns the fucking place to the ground. Preferably with them in it.

With his medical research he must be able to get his hands on a virus of some sort. Infect his slut wife first then send her over to the family to infect others.

Re the slut wife. If you have decided to NOT get a divorce, why not start having affairs or "financial liasons". Don't just threaten to: do it! Plus, don't forgive her and let her back in your bed. How much more wimpy can you get? Did you enjoy getting tazored? What have you done about it? Nothing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Decent

Decent stoy but finsih up porn star family love that story!

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Endless Possibilities

I thought at the beginning this was going to be a Living Wives story and it could have been but hopefully it won't become one. People get all fired up about the morals of the characters in your stories but you can't please everyone, I just look at it as what it is and enjoy the story. I will say I would have been just as pissed as he was to find out what had been going on for so long and don't no if I could ever forgive her, I can see revenge against Dell in the future. Thanks for another good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what

Wht the fuck does the title mean??

Djinn_BreakDjinn_Breakover 4 years ago
Patterns

I'm seeing patterns to your writing, family betrays individual, individual maybe gets hit, individual SEEMS like he acquired power by conforming to the incest ways, no one actually gets their revenge just a very mild push back while no one gets consequences and the cheaters win. I gotta say your writing is really good but you put me in a position where I'm very emotionally frustrated then there's no pay off other than the sexual frustrations which is a completely different feeling. You write anger and vengeance into your readers hearts but we never get satisfying revenge. Other than that I love your stuff but you should describe the girls a bit more in your story to help with visualization.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 4 years ago

Man, soul has been killing it lately

jneric2691jneric2691over 4 years ago

I enjoyed the story! You do conflict so well! Can't wait for the next part.

soul71soul71over 4 years agoAuthor

Dear anonymous,

Just for that I'm going to write loads and loads more. Its going to be like that song that never ends. It goes on and on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No more

Do not write a part 2, this is horrible.

soul71soul71over 4 years agoAuthor

Hello mister moderator,

Please contact whomever uploaded this story to contact me on why the editor's note was added to my story when I didn't write that. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wow, I am looking forward to the next part of this great story & keep up the good work.

Zaccheaus93Zaccheaus93over 4 years ago
Yes

I can't wait for the next part.. you are amazing.. my favorite author ever

MilehisexfunMilehisexfunover 4 years ago
Damn it Soul!!!!!!

Soul why do you always have to start a new story, while I am patiently waiting for the next chapters of some of your other works. You are one of my favorite authors here and you suck me into each new piece you write. I also would like to see a really good revenge and punishement aspect come into this story, like you did in a Family Destroyed. Still all and all another good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please

Keep going. This is a very interesting story line. 5*

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

Soul, I've read all your stories and I've got to say this is the absolute worst I can think I've read of yours, normally I look forward to reading your stories but this one was a huge disappointment. She not only cheats on him for 10 years, but instead of talking to him she lets her family stun bind and rape him then once he comes back they threaten to rape him in a divorce.

I'm really hope this improves and he gets pay back just sounds like his wife was willing to risk it all on the rush.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Questions

R the kids his? She cheated at least twelve times a year for entire marriage?

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 4 years ago

I can't wait until pt2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Shouldn't he realize...

that sooner or later his own children will be expected to join in the "tradition"?

Seizeya1Seizeya1over 4 years ago

Yup. Lets see what happens.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 4 years ago
I really liked it

i just hope that jerry does not give in so easy, i know that he must do it at some point because this is a sex storie but i hope it takes a WHILE

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Take em all out

Great writing but I cant take it. All these people, the whole family need a visit from The Punisher. Keep up the good work otherwise.

tkarddetkarddeover 4 years ago

I think this is a realistic twist of dynamics. Way to step outside the cookie cutter style of everybody comes together and gets involved and lives happily ever after. Make them work for it and when he finally comes around, he will be in demand. Ok, that's one possibility. Looking forward to your next release!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Family and Beth?

So the female members of the family want Jerry to fuck them, and it looks like Beth will grow up wanting to get knocked up by Jerry. Even if right now story timeline she's 11, she is already a Daddy's Girl so that will probably make her hone in on Jerry as her fantasy guy growing up further into adulthood. I hope the daughter when she gets older in the story will want to be Daddy's girl only, that includes bearing his children since neither of the kids aren related to him by blood, he's only raised them as his kids! Also you already have Beth kissing him on the lips so I'm seeing that as Very high to happen later in her life, even if it's a chaste kiss on the lips from a daughter to her Daddy.

I'm guessing the comment that Jerry telling the husband about telling the public about their family's 'lifestyle' choices does frighten the mother hence her response trying to frighten him back, like with the take everything you have, and also the comment about the land that his parents owned, she herself also realized that she stepped to far after she said it. And the excuse that a secret is still a secret, and doesn't matter the weight of the secret is complete bullshit.

The part with Dan, yes his brothers in blue would cover for him, yes there was apparently no mark from the tazer. Which I want to how the hell that happened? But the part with Dan is Jerry actually has ammo there, they can't slap him with a rape charge since it's been so much time, they can't say that they were scared to report it they have a cop as a husband in the sister's case, and a father that's a lawyer. Which leaves them with the route that Jerry and the Sister got drunk and she got pregnant, or that the rumor that what Jerry is saying is true.

Also the fact that Jerry can bring up that Dan is sterile to hammer the point home incase they try to just label the kid as Dan's, while trying to pressure Jerry into complying with not leaving Reda, also to humiliate and as ammo against Dan since his fellow cops would most likely be hearing about this fact.

I also read some of the comments about how he can use his own company lawyers to sue them back, nice idea but also the legal fees, also to mention the fact that he's working with medical stuff as his company's areas of research. There's a difference between legal staff going over patents and suing other companies if they've stolen your research, and divorce lawyers.

Some divorces go onto and later than 10 years over pennies more or less, and still nothing has actually happened in regards to getting the two people in that divorce done with it, since they want to fight over everything about who gets what and how much and that's not even with them having kids into the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great concept

I hope the main character keeps his backbone, donf know how he could trust any of them again. Impatiently waiting for next chapter. Well done.

soul71soul71over 4 years agoAuthor

I'm going to have to correct you, it was on the cheek not the lips.

soul71soul71over 4 years agoAuthor

This wasn't the category I put this story in. I just noticed this. Want to explain that to me moderator.

QueijadaQueijadaover 4 years ago
Insomnia

I read this story at around 11pm. It is now 7am i have yet to sleep a a wink.I just keep tossing and turning in bed thinking about this story and what could’ve gone differently, and how i would’ve reacted and the consequences of those actions.

Altough i'm pretty sure Jerry's gonna end up joining them and this story is gonna have a "happy" ending, i still can't get over this chapter. It's a very rare occurrence to get me so worked up. And i have to say kudos to you for that soul71.

I've been reading your stories on and off for the past few months and i have to say, your writing has improved tremendously, and getting WAA01’s support in editing was a godsend (no offense but the shifting from present tense to past participle was all over the place and was a pain in the ass to read) and although i’m not really much enamored with the more recent everyone fucks everyone direction you’ve been taking in your stories, I still enjoy the hell out of them. Keep up the great work and i hope to see the following chapters to this series soon.

Also on a final note, you my friend are a sick puppy, and that's just the way i like it.

QueijadaQueijadaover 4 years ago
follow up

Sorry soul71 i just had to write a follow up comment to bring up some points.I really shouldn’t, since it’s pretty much how almost all of your stories go but i just have to do it for this one since it shook me so bad, if only to get it out of my chest and thus keep my sanity. Mostly it’ll be requests for information that maybe you can write in the next few chapters.

1- How old are the Jerry and His wife, and how long have they been together

2- How long has she been fucking her family, ann how did they bring her into it

3- Who’s Jason and Beth’s father (possible incest babies?)

4- Will there be consequences for the family after the whole tazer/ handcuff/ballgag ordeal, or will they skate on by.

P.S this is the 5th time i've edited this comment cause i end up going on rants of how fucked the situation is.

QueijadaQueijadaover 4 years ago
Wrong section

Well you did taze, hancuff and ballgag the guy to a chair. That SCREAMS non consent, and they need to place it in this section so ppl who don't like this stuff aren't caught unawares, and the incest warning they added in the begging is the same principle.

QueijadaQueijadaover 4 years ago
Comments

Just read all the comments posted so far, and although i agree with some of them (mostly the "get some revenge" ones) i understand that's not your style. Some others however raise good points, especially the one from anonymous asking "WTF does HIGFFIIAIF mean gorramit!" also beth's kiss to jerry,in the story, was on the lips. see about editing that if it's feasible, otherwise everyone's gonna assume like in anonymous' "Family and Beth?" comment

QueijadaQueijadaover 4 years ago
Last one i promise

You should really write a glossary at the end or begging of the next chapter with the cast of characters , since it looks like there's gonna be a few. Also do the same in Porn Star Family as well if you please. there's lots of character there as well and i really cant remember half of them :P

QueijadaQueijadaover 4 years ago
Re read

ok i guess that wasnt the last comment :P

just a quick fact check is beth or jason the first born? cause you said reda got her tubes tied after jason was born, but later on in he story you state that jason is 12 and beth is 11. Just a quick heads up so you can get that fixed for next chapter. And a shamelesss plug to you getting that character list developed and posted eith the next chapter :D

Brandon11Brandon11over 4 years ago
H.I.G.F.I.I.A.I.F.

Ok, I’m slow I guess but what’s the title stand for? Moving on. This story grips you from the start and doesn’t let go at all then you cuss when you get to to be continued and part 2 isn’t available. Looking forward to your next installment.

soul71soul71about 4 years agoAuthor

Whatever. What you say means little to me since you couldn't even put your own name to the words. Which shows me you don't even value them. Go back to your safe space and read those stories that makes you feel all warm inside. Bye bye now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I didn't love it, but the fact that she threatened to go and fuck her family without him, and that that's when he gave in,

seriously spoiled it for me. I knew he wasn't going to divorce her, but I hoped she'd at least have to demonstrate her sincerity with respect to her promise not to return to her parent's home until he had decided. Instead, she threatened to cuckold him again, and he folded. It's your story, but I thought that was really unfortunate, and that his acquiescence, after a threat like that, went against all the traits of dogged persistence, and stubborn refusal to be bullied or extorted, that his character had demonstrated up to that point.

You're very good, but this story just didn't hit the right notes for me.

I'd login, but for some reason I can't.

-Anubelore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
i like your stories

espicially this one and a family destroyed (revenge was good) are my favourites. I hope you write other chapters of this story.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 4 years ago

This one needs some help ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More...

Please. 😁

F.T.D.S. Lol

brokedickdawgbrokedickdawgabout 4 years ago
F.T.D.S.

Finish the same story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

How I Got Forcefully Introduced Into An Incestuous Family?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Please tell me this ends in btb and yotal revenge on her family. I'm hoping total annihalation, napalm on a gas field, fart in a snowstorm retribution.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
He’s going to wimp out isn’t he?

He will never again be in charge of his own life. She will keep having sex with her family. The STDs will start to roll in. He will be constantly humiliated and probably be forced to support his kid. Once he gives in he will lose everything anyway.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
Oh what a wimp

A chance to fuck your wife, her sister and probably her mother, suck your brother in laws cock and someday when they are old enough to have sex with your step children and all you can think about is your precious dignity n not being asked. Piss off fucker and grow up. n You really fucked up a good chance at experiencing a full sexual life. And I misses a good cum. I came looking for a nice cockold story and you give this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don't know where this is going.....

......but I suspect the husband will eventually wimp out, wife will continue to fuck her family and everyone lives happily ever after - what a crock of shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You can not do this story justice with only two chapters.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Trust?

MC is complaining about loss of trust to his wife? If ten years of deception and cheating wasn't enough, how about conspiracy, assault (tazed), kidnapped (moved while disabled), unlawful detention (restraints on chair), and rape? Given that treatment, it is hard to imagine someone stupid enough to sleep in the same house with one of the perpetrators, much less the same bed. Otherwise, I am loving your wonderful fantasy/fiction - just struggling with his love (or lust) overcoming reasonable fear of a recurrence. Keep 'em comin'.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

She cheated on him for their entire relationship, never mind about setting him up to be tasered, tied up, then raped. Reda is a piece of shit... and in his position I'd have destroyed their entire family as payback.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

I'd have taken the deal and the started killing off all their hubands

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

@lujon, are you really as stupid as your comments?

I'll be reading more of your stories, soul71. I've read ch. 02 and am looking forward to ch. 03.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

"lujon2019about 1 month ago

I'd have taken the deal and the started killing off all their hubands".........................Damn Lujon. we thinking the same way here. i think Reda would have been 1st then her Gas and Mom. Maybe a series of car accidents, I bet they all drive BMWs, so it could be tagged the German hex on the family?

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

"tralan69er27 days ago

@lujon, are you really as stupid as your comments?

I'll be reading more of your stories, soul71. I've read ch. 02 and am looking forward to ch. 03.",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, When I first scanned this post I assumed you agreed with Lujon, then when I added a comment, I saw you thought his answer was ridiculed, well Jerry is the one to be ridiculed, he is LOWER that a willing cuck he is not 'right in the head', for allowing the bitch to remain alive !!!!

joelocky1joelocky1about 3 years ago

Hi soul71, have to say I realy enjoyed your story. Found myself almost skipping words to find out which direction the story was next takiing. Good news for me is that this is the first of your stories I've read, so I have lots to look forward to. WellDone and Thank You for the super story

Joe

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

at least you were honest in your tags about him being a spineless cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It is probably my Aspergers, but I never had trouble supressing my emotions to do what needed to be done. As such, characters who allow their emotions to trap them in toxic situations are difficult for me to understand.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Depending on where the company was when they got married, she may not have a 50% interest in ti... Good story otherwise. 5*

Brandon11Brandon11almost 3 years ago
Captivating

This story just grips you.

AnoniemousAnoniemousalmost 3 years ago

Got my attention straight away but where's it going to go? Seems more rape and abuse at this stage. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So far I like the story. I got one question. Who the father of her kids. Is it her brother or her father. Jerry should be asking that question.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would kill them all! Set fire to the house during the monthly meeting.

ZK

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Sad that he is a RAAC pussy!!!

bigurnbigurnover 2 years ago

Sorry old Soul... He is a weakassed bitch. Her father and brother in law would be history by the 2 month mark. Detective or not, he is a cowardly punk who would have died very painfully... Old dad also would have disappeared before long. Hell, I might have the sister in law locked away somewhere too. I'm not some macho type guy but even I could find someone to make these things happen.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

Jerry married into a family of psychopaths and in the end let his penis make the decisions for him.

MikeB58MikeB58over 2 years ago

This is a dud, move back in with a wife who lied to me for ten years? Who has been fucking all her male family members behind my back? Yeah, I’d have the kids, and the rest could rot in jail. This dude is the ultimate cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumb, just unbelievably dumb. Wife cheats on him with all of her family, his kids aren't his own, and he gives in after abstaining from sex for 3 months? Ridiculous. His wife is a slut who betrayed his trust, doesn't respect him, and is only trying to rebuild the relationship with sex. 2/5*

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 2 years ago

It is TOO easy to tear that family apart. Videos, phone recordings. I mean really?

LacastrianLacastrianover 2 years ago

This mc is a natural cuck

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 2 years ago

Has that guy EVER heard about recording-devices!? How can someone who's developing an artificial kidney be THAT clueless!?

DungeonsDragonDungeonsDragonalmost 2 years ago

I feel awful for Jerry. That image being burned into your mind is something that would haunt him for life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If the kids are her fathers or any other immediate family members eg brothers, father, grandparents then it’s incest (which I know is this category) which is illegal so he doesn’t need recording devices just dna test which u can get off the internet then wouldn’t have to worry her family coming after him. Tell her no fault divorce or she losing whatever family member an the kids, u get full custody of the kids too with visitation an her behaviour will determine how much visitation (as u wouldn’t want kids round that fucked up family) how he can go back to her after the threats an being raped it’s crazy wen there’s a easy way out

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Waste of a read (1 Star)

I promised someone I would read this series. I did that mostly because I know you are really good writer. However, this story just hit a nerve in me. I know quite a few men and women how have built great companies worth millions. Each were strong people who understood their short comings and strengths. While each of the people I know have a strong need for sex and love, none allow it to control them as this story leads.

Where the story went wrong for me is the mind set change that aloud him to even think of backing down until he had a plan and resolution to move forward where he could move into a resolute life and lifestyle that he could enjoy. It is just the mindset of over achievers. Again as I always say it is your and story my opinion is just that.

I will always consed you are a better writer than I am a story analysis.

Hoping the next 2 are better than the first to me.

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just can't believe what kind of idiot he is. His girlfriend/fiancé/wife has been going to fuck her family every month that he's known her, and he's simply clueless. Wow. Now that's real love right there. Cheating on him before the relationship even has a chance, that is love and trust and fidelity right there. If fucking your family means so much to you, then go have a relationship with them then, don't destroy a poor innocent man's life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I shot my load across her tits. Marking them as mine forever." Until her father or her brother-in-law, or her uncle or her nephew does her again. Forever is pretty short in this case and is definitely not the right word. You meant to say "mine until next week." It's a delusion that she is his. She can barely skip one month fucking someone else. It's her ultimate sacrifice to stop cucking him for one fricking month. Pathetic.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
quote at the peak of her ovation unquote

Did she stand up while she was clapping

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the weirdest MC I've read. ""Release me you vile temptress!" Uh, who talks like this? And there is never a discussion on the fact that she's been cheating their entire relationship. He's supposed to be a smart guy from everything else. Never calls her out on "loving" her family more than him. He never stands up for himself. Just gives in to sex after being locked in a shower. Wow. Not impressed at all.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyabout 1 year ago

I wish for eloquence, but I fall short. This story simply pissed me off. I am a HUGE fan of yours. I simply don’t understand this one.

ComefindmeComefindme12 months ago

So the dialogue is pretty cringe in places, but that's already been mentioned.

I guess what I struggle with in your stories, at least the few longer ones I've read, is how you write the main characters. You portray them as standing up for themselves and they talk like their self assured and dominant but... They're always very passive and submissive, the plot and actions always happen TO them and they willingly accept it, they never drive the plot or actions themselves which creates this weird almost uncomfortable contrast where they say/think about how they are one way, but all their actions point to something else.

Still usually enjoyable, but it can often take you out of the story, like here, he acts all offended and upset, talks about how smart he is.. but never thought of hiring a PI? Just meekly accepts that his wife has been cheating the entire time and had him raped.

The premise can work, but you need to add more depth if you're gonna write characters like this.

AngelRiderAngelRider12 months ago

This one is horrible.

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleon11 months ago

I know that Jerry was wronged in a horrible and despicable way, but I love this story and I can understand his reluctance at leaving. To be all alone his a depressing way to live, that staying in a marriage like this seems tolerable.

Soul71 has knocked another story out of the park, so far.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Ooohhh, the readers have REALLY spoken here, from the comments I am reading!! And the different reactions are JUST what I would expect when confronted with a story of this magnitude!!

We were warned by the tags and sub-title of Chapter 1 that this might be a difficult read; SSSOOO, we have no room to complain (not too much, anyway) when it goes down the road it did.

Now, the tasing and restraining...THAT PISSED ME OFF...if you have never been on the receiving end of a taser ride (we call it "Riding The Lightning"), I will tell you that the pain is excruciating, during AND after!! To then wake up to a ball gag in your mouth and the muscle-cramping soreness, while restrained...I can understand his 🤬 anger!!

That Jerry went THREE WHOLE MONTHS without even relieving himself...My Hero!! Because that would not be me!! And, if my wife revealed her family to be of the sort Reda's is...I would be right in there...

They went about it all wrong...even I am angry, still...yet, Reda is working to right-the-wrong that was done...and sister-in-law showing up this morning is gonna go a long ways to smoothing over the hurt, I suspect.

From watching my family go through betrayals, and the 'forgiveness' given over the years, I have learned that LOVE, patience and forgiveness, while they do not remove memories, do heal...I think this is part of Soul71's lesson to us.

Now, onto Chapter 2...

And here is my offering of a Five**5**Star rating!! 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡💥💥💥💥💥💯

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The only rational course of action Jerry could take here would be to wait for the next "family meeting", bar the doors, and burn that house of horrors to the ground. FUCK those people.

tjreadertjreader8 months ago

You really need a better editor.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman8 months ago

So wanting for him to burn that family down! Shall see what to ensuing chapters bring.

Aussie1951Aussie19517 months ago
REVENGE

Hope he brings down her whole family in the worst possible way including his slut fucking wife there’s NO excuse for rape…

Bobby_3111Bobby_31114 months ago

Someone gets tased it's an automatic 5/5 lol.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So if Jerry allows this, than he's not thinking about his children who will be raised just like that where wife of his. Needs to get evidence show cps and work with them before he files for divorce. Tell them everything the family threatened him with and tell cps it's there family tradition and you don't want ur kids raised that way but they're blackmailing you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES